View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:40 pm
"You saved my life. Therefore you have obedience until I return and receive further orders." She replied simply as if she lacked a will of her own.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:59 pm
Jorva raised an eyebrow. "Riiight..." He glanced down either end of the alleyway, making sure they were still clear. The other soldiers were most likely long gone by now. He turned back to her, however, still a bit perplexed by her answer. "So... you'll just obey me until your superiors have orders for you...?" That sort of mindset gave him a bit of a chill. Though, his own CO would LOVE a soldier like that, he mused. "I mean... I've heard of life debts... but isn't that a little excessive...?" He gave one quick glance down the side of the alley opposite the way they'd come in from, before turning back a final time. They'd probably have to start moving soon. He really wasn't sure why he was still asking questions.  

ninja-boi92

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:06 pm
"Yes." She replied. "I do not comprehend what you mean by excessive. It is necessary for the lives of others to obey without question. Hesitance will only get more people killed and it will be my fault."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:43 pm
Jorva paused to let her words sink in. Even as a soldier, and an officer at that, he still came from the mindset of knowing when to obey and when to question. It was almost frightening to hear those words spoken with such conviction from someone in a subordinate role. "But... I just disobeyed my own orders, and you're alive because of it..." he glanced back down the alley, still hearing distant commotion from the town. Definitely time to get out of there... "We can debate this once we're not in the middle of a military hotspot."

((Having a bit of a block on where to have Jorva go... T.T Lack of sleep finally catching up...))  

ninja-boi92

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:21 pm
((It's ok. I passed out due to sickness yesterday anyway. *Shrugs*))

"There's nothing to debate... I hear six men approaching from that end." She stated, pointing towards one of the exits.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:14 pm
Aldin grew tired of waiting for people to come to him so he decided he'd go find some. Not even bothering to dignify the settlement with any more words in his own language, Aldin simply raised his arms to the sky and waved his hands. Almost immediately the sky grew dark with stormclouds and Aldin could feel the lightning surging within. In a quick motion, Aldin swung his arms downward, unleashing a cascade of rain and lightning. Let them ignore me now. Aldin said with a smirk as he began walking down the street as if nothing were happening.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:45 pm
When the storm started, Finn tried to hide her wings from the rain. She couldn't fly if her wings were wet, and they would weigh her down. It messed with her balance, and she hated wet wings. She hated the rain. Well, unless she was snug in her tree. It was the only time she wished she could retract her wings into her back. "Shouldn't we do something, Fen?"

Valiant Fenris

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:17 pm
Jorva rolled his eyes, glancing the direction she pointed. Now that he was listening for it, he could hear their movement. He gave a frustrated sigh, looking back to her. "Well, that makes this an easy choice..." He looked up as a storm system barreled in, out of nowhere. There was no way this was natural. Something was up. "Great..." He gave another quick glance before beginning to move the opposite direction of the incoming soldiers. As he began moving, he looked back to her, gesturing to follow him. "Come on. I'm not about to fight my own comrades..." He continued, aloud, though more meant to be speaking to himself. "I've softened the Stone enough as it is..." He needed a plan. Right now, he was helping a magi out of trouble, for no other reason than a whim, and he was avoiding his own fellow troops. It seemed, at least for now, the only thing he could do was keep her out of trouble, and, possibly, see find the cause of this storm. He did, after all, have a magi taking orders from him. Maybe he could use that. he shook his head. He'd get to that when he got to it. for now, finding a safe place to plan their next step was the priority.

lil_lollypop1

ninja-boi92

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm
"I sense sprite magic..." She muttered, looking up at the clouds as she followed behind Jorva obediently and quietly like a stray puppy. "... If it is permissible, I have an idea." She told Jorva.

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:32 pm
Jorva kept moving, making sure they wouldn't pop out into another group of soldiers. He cocked an eyebrow at her comment. "Sprite magic. Is that a good thing...? or bad...?" He stopped himself from making another comment about her odd obedience fixation, but still spoke up. "You don't really need my permission to speak..." He paused a moment, before glancing back to her. "But, uh... go ahead."  

ninja-boi92

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:49 pm
"Oh... uh..." Luna replied. "What I mean to say is that I... could..." She trailed off, hearing the footsteps too close as she put her hands together and transformed into a normal looking land dweller with brown hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm
Jorva took a slight step back in surprise. "Uh... wow." he had to admit, she pulled off the land dweller look very well. he stopped himself short, before he spoke again, only now hearing the footsteps. He glanced back to her, muttering under his breath, partly to himself, "now just to keep cool." He took a deep breath, before looking down towards the footsteps. The fingers of his right hand mad their way towards his gun, hovering over the handle, just in case there was trouble. If they were soldiers, there most likely wouldn't be, but he couldn't be too careful, all things considered.  

ninja-boi92

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:25 pm
A few soldiers turned the corner with guns in hand. "Oh..." They muttered with relief. "This place wasn't destroyed. Soldier, you might want to get out of here. We think the magi are going to send a flood, and this is where all the water will go. Through that aqueduct." The soldier stated.

Luna said nothing, looking between Jorva and the soldier, and hiding slightly behind him just in case.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:18 pm
Jorva exhaled a sigh of relief, lowering his hand from his belt. He glanced to the magi girl, taking in her reaction, before turning back to the soldiers. He pondered the words of the soldiers, then gave a small, understanding nod, frowning. "So then this is an actual attack..." He'd figured that was the case, given the presence of both a dragon and the magi girl. This just cemented that thought. His eyes widened slightly, a thought crossing his mind. "Any word on the docks...? What's their status?" He'd been sidetracked too much to have checked, but it seemed an all too real possibility now.

((On phone. Sorry for the plain text.))  

ninja-boi92

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:18 pm
((It's cool. ))

"Most of the ships have been severely damaged, but thankfully casualties were low. The dragon wasn't hungry, that's for sure. Chances are it was a magi's pet." The soldier replied. "You should probably get out of here and head to central. There's still a lot of work to be done." The man replied, signaling the others to follow him back out.

Luna said nothing, lightly tugging on Jorva's sleeve while still retaining her other form.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff