Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Gallows Valentine Day Customs! WINNERS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:58 am
SUPER RARE.

EDIT: for fun I added her twin's form. smile 13 Feb

She's a twin, but it looks like you aren't doing twins so just her is fine smile Already checked the list for Valor (if it says taken still it's because I was supposed to get Micah in a big bribe Tig had taken years ago and she eventually got dropped from being done. So if it still says reserved, it was reserved for me XD) Plots and such were approved some time ago so this should be good to go.

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Me
WIP Needed? Not "needed" but loved

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Black body, legs fading to white/gray. Perhaps some scars up the legs and smallish ones on the neck? There don't have to be a lot of them. Put them wherever you like them. Keep her predominantly black with just the hints of white where specified.
Face: A serious expression, maybe verging on angry looking, but not quite. Fully black eyes (no white save for the reflection of light). White/gray Ethereal wing-like pattern around her eyes.
Mane: Black with streaks of White. Something medium-long in length with some sort of loopy design or braids through part of it or something interesting. I'll leave that up to you.
Tail: White with streaks of black, similar in length and style to the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves, normal angeni fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Style 2 of angeni wings
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: The mini wings on head and legs should be white or gray, whatever looks better - and see-through

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: A necklace on a silver chain (very small). The decoration on it will be a crescent moon facing up with an axe hanging below. A red glowing jewel where the blades of the axe come together.
On her right foreleg (the one farthest from you) silver armor-like bracelet/bracer with swirling details and some red jewels and a few small red or black spikes. Something Armor-like on the shoulder. On the other leg, a smaller bracelet, sort of bangle-style with a red gem in it. Around her neck a silver double chain with a charm with a red glowing gem (see reference). Match this on a simple charm (just the moon part maybe?) across her forehead that hangs from a double-chain (tiny chains)
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/LostNside2/Pictures/necklace.jpg

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Micah
Owner: Fatal Irony
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Dutiful
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~ Micah
Desired Domain: Valor
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): She is a holy warrior, valor is her code and creed.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): the ability to inspire incredible courage to those around her

Personality (required In general):
Micah is a pragmatic mare, often missing the point of frivolous things in favor of something practical. She's stubborn and quick to do battle for her beliefs and for those who can't defend themselves, though she never kills or does serious harm. She's adept at subduing her adversaries. Generally she is kind and giving, always offering help where she might provide some. She sees herself as a protector, a holy warrior.
Plot ideas (required):
1. She is usually with her sister and will likely want to teach the foals Valoel takes under wing all she can.

2. She will come to the aid to anyone who seeks her out.

3. Meeting with conflict, trying to resolve issues without inflicting too much damage.

4. Perhaps meeting up with some form of healer, someone who will travel with her and help her in her quest for peace.

Valoel, the twin:

Twin Two

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Angeni
Concept Origin: Me
WIP Needed? Yes please. Not needed but fun smile

Body: White body, legs fading to light purple. Keep her predominantly white with just the hints of light purple where specified. Basically white where Micah is black, purple where Micah is white. A hint of gray dapple to her face and haunches, as referenced below.
Face: an expression of calm serenity? Fully white eyes (no irises). Light purple Ethereal wing-like pattern around her eyes.
Mane: Light purple and white. long, style up to colorist though some loose braids are always welcome. Similar, if not identical to Micah
Tail: Light purple and white. long, style up to colorist though some loose braids are always welcome. Similar, if not identical to Micah
Reference Image(s): Dapple effect

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Style 2 of angeni wings
Scales: none
Other Notes: The mini wings on head and legs should be white or light purple, whatever looks better - and see-through

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: Around her neck a silver double chain with a crescent moon facing up with an axe hanging below. A light purple glowing jewel where the blades of the axe come together. Match this on a simple charm (just the moon part maybe?) across her forehead that hangs from a double-chain (tiny chains) A sheer white and purple cloak over one shoulder, sort of similar to Snow White in length, but not in the tattered-ness and no fur please. Just a silver clasp with a glowing purple gem.

Reference Image(s) for Items: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/LostNside2/Pictures/necklace.jpg

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Valoel
Owner: Fatal Irony and Lilith Siran
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Serene

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~ Valoel
Desired Domain: Peace
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain):
Her names means Angel of Peace. Valoel battles with evil purely spiritually, seeking balance and peace with the world.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): The power to bring a sense of calm and well-being to others to calm anger and end aggression. It can stop a rampage in its tracks and induce a sort of euphoric state of tranquility, but only for those close enough to her to feel it.

Personality (required In general): Peaceful, calm, gentle. She is a natural mediator, a negotiator that will try to talk down any aggression between others. She is a nurturing soul.
Plot ideas (required):
1. She is a nurturing creature and wishes to see others thrive. She would happily take in some wayward youths and set them on a better path.

2. She will act as mediator for anyone needing one in an argument.

3. Perhaps she will act as ambassador and mediator for conflicting herds, helping to maintain peace in the lands.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:09 am

MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

I AM LOOKING FOR TRUE LOVE

Will be mates with Yakut.

Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Draft with Feathers
Concept Origin: Original Characer
WIP Needed? Nope

Body: Dapple Grey
Face: Dapple Grey with Glowing Silver eyes
Mane: Custom Long & Slightly Windblown, Long forelock (Draw from the inspirations below for ideas)
Tail: Custom Long and slightly Windblown (Draw from the inspirations below for ideas)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark Grey/black hooves, Darker socks moving up the legs to meet the dapple grey in silver barred stripes (see ref's)
Reference Image(s):
Dapple Grey Example
Necro as a wolf
Mane Inspiration 1, Forelock Inspiration, Mane & Forelock Inspiration, Mane,Tail,Forlock Inspiration
Mane,Forelock,Tail Inspiration
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Heron Wings, Colored to match body (Dapple grey inspired with dark tips maybe?)
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
Bone Necklace
Bone Bracelet
Ghostly Companion (Ghostly small horse head maybe (Within allowed size constraints)? Or Ghostly Hoofprints beside him? - Necromancer believes that he is haunted by the ghost of his dead mother (Mostly he's insane because it can't actually talk to him and no one else can see anything though he 'hears' it, but a ghostly bit around him would be fun)
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Bone Necklace/Bracelet Inspiration

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: The Necromancer
Owner: JetAlmeara
Breed: OC
Temper: Strange
Mate: Yakut

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original Design

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:30 am
RARE

Soquili Species: Kalona/Uni
Body Build: Regular. Both front legs down.
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Not needed, but won't be turned down

Body:
Base color is white. I'd like there to be black swirls, like winding smoke, running up his legs. Starting out black and getting lighter as it goes.There's a line of stitching on his underbelly.
Face: Eyes are a soft shade of blue that's almost white.
Mane: Black and long, tied back in a braid. Bangs that are long enough to cover his right eye, which is gone.
Tail: Tail 1 with marking like on his legs.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Has fetlocks. Hooves are charcoal black and kalona hooves.
Reference Image(s): Plush

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Obsidian Corkscrew Unicorn horn
Wings: Style 3, ragged. Black with white webbing and charcoal feathers
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: None

Trading Post Items:
None
Custom Items: Clasped in his mouth, if allowed, is a scalpel that's dripping blood. Strapped to one of his legs is another scalpel. Maybe a couple of more scalpels laying at his feet along with a dead black rose.
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Ezekiel
Owner: Ishtanballa
Breed: OC
Temper: Malevolent
Mate:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am
RARE

Will be Lifemate with Akos.

Edit Category: Heavy to Extreme
Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Concept Origin: Steampunk Sooty Falcon
WIP Needed? It would be nice.

Body: grey as the bird
Face: grey as the bird
Mane: Custom FEATHERED mane similar to this and this that falls long, almost to the knees in dark grey.
Tail: Custom Feathered tail, match the feathers to the mane in a long fall, to the ankles but straight down instead of pulled up and back like the mane, also in dark grey.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like fetlocks [the standard feathered template ones are fine] on the legs, covering all but the claws of the harpy front feet. Claws should be in dark grey.
Reference Image(s): Sooty Falcons: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Please feel free to ignore the yellow around the eyes, on the talons, on the beak. The beak should fade to a darker grey but no yellow.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): ~
Wings: ~
Fins: ~
Scales: ~
Pelt: ~
Other Notes: Basically CC a Sooty Falcon sans yellow.
I would like both with and without the front wing and with and without items for breeding purposes, thank you.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Something similar to this hat in a combination of cream, pink and wine; I want both front and back legs to have Victorian/steampunk style spats/accessories, please feel free to do a little CC on these, but ones I like are these on the front legs in cream and pink with the rose in wine and these on the back legs, I'm torn between the pink and wine so CC a color between those. Basically, I want a very Victorian/steampunk style to match her mate Akos. I'm also tempted to have her holding a basket of flowers or something in her beak and maybe have butterflies or something to be a match for Akos' sprites, but will leave that for CC.
Reference Image(s) for Items: All main colors should be from this palette, feel free to CC a bit on the colors, but stay near that palette please and thank you.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Esen
Owner: LydaLynn [will probably find a co-owner for her to rp opposite Akos]
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Reserved
Mate: Akos

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: ~
Justification for Domain Choice: ~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: ~  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:55 am
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Ulunsuti/Hippogryph
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Gold, Opals, and dragons
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: opalescent gold, different hues of gold with other colors shimmering through. I would like her to have the body, belly, and leg scales of the ulunsuti
Face: I would like for her to have half closed lids, an almost tired/seductive look on her face. I'd also like more scales on her face, down her muzzle, over her forehead, across her cheek bones. I'd also like the wide mouth option of the ulunsuti, mingled with the beak option of the hippogryph.
Mane: Mostly CC but I'd like it to be feathers with hair underneath. I like voluptuous and thick hair.
Tail: I'd like the scaled version of the ulunsuti tail but I would like for it to have feathers at the end instead of horns. I'd like for the feathers to start out higher up on the tail (about where the scales end) and for them to gradually become longer the closer to the end of the tail it gets until we have a nice long fluffy feathered tipped tail. smile
Hooves/Fetlocks: Front feet of the hippogryph, back hooves of the ulunsuti, I would like to have the raptor claws and leg spurs
Reference Image(s):
Color
Color and scales
Face scales

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Four smooth intertwining horns, Mostly CC
Wings: Scaled version of ulunsuti wings
Fins:
Scales: Body, legs, belly, tail, and face scales
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Chains on her horns, connected by little cuffs. Same on her wings.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aurelia
Owner: Insane Butterfly
Breed: Dragon
Temper: Coy
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:35 am
RARE

note: edited on feb 12- fixed some typos and added a little bit.

Entry Tag: (mistalina13 | Kirin | Minor | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: Minor (If this is wrong, poke me and I will correct it.)
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Alternate (Alternate Kirin template)
Concept Origin: Inspiration from a color pallette.
WIP Needed?: Nah, you can surprise me!

Body: CC color choice from pallete, more than one color with each flowing to the next.
Markings: CC color choice from pallete, with markings like these on her face and similar-ish wherever else you think they might work.
Face: CC color choice from pallete
Eyes: CC color choice from pallete
Mane: CC color choice from pallete, default 'wild' style- I would love if you could color the hair feathers like a snowy owl's please.
Tail: CC color choice from pallete, alternate kirin tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC color choice from pallete
Reference Image(s): Pallette

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC color choice from pallete,alternate-style Kirin horn. (Style 2 in customs info.)
Scales: CC color choice from pallete, though they should probably be solid or at least contrast the body a bit. (Alternate scale scaling pattern.)
Other Notes: A lot of this form is CC because thats more fun for me to see what you come up with.

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelets, CC colors.
Custom Items: A cord necklace with a triskele pendant. Extra beads in her mane. CC color choice on both~
Reference Image(s) for Items: Triskele.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sekrè
Owner: mistalina13
Breed: Mysterious Pony
Temper: Secretive
Mate: N/A

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:44 am
Edited the edit-level after seeing your examples, not sure if she'll qualify as heavy or extreme so YOUR CALL smile

RARE

Mate: Tavarii wink My first-ever Soq who’s had a rough time with love; this girl is his Happily Ever After!
Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme (your call)
Soquili Species: Hippogriff + Kelpi crossbreed
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Sure smile

Body: Body should be a violet-tinted grullo/roan color, dappled softly. Black should bar down the legs (like Akiilani and Serren (both mine) in dun-barring fashion. Dark dorsal stripe down the spine. Overlaid on the ‘canvas’ of roan/grullo, should be silvery skeletal markings; these are CC but I’d like them to be kind of blocky yet correct bone-structure wise? Give it an edgy/grunge look? Ribs/spine (going down the kelpi tail in vertebre)/chestbone/neck/bones down all four legs and skull piece with chipped away nose. All ribs should be sharp points. See reference image for ideas of what I mean.

Face: Eyes should be ice blue with dark sclera instead of white, to give her a creepy look. Around eye eyes is black ‘eyeliner’ that seems she’s crying ink tears.

Mane: Should be black with a few bubblegum pink streaks through it. Long mane with wave to it, but not so much as ‘curls’ but body like after you’d get when swimming and it isn’t completely dry yet? Should be slightly windswept with little braids throughout it, making her look ‘wild’ but still soft. Foremane should fall over her farthest eye/most of her face in a choppy scene/emo style. Threaded through the mane should be feathers (hawkish in coloration/design, but instead of being natural, they should be the color of her eyes, ice blue).

Tail: Stock kelpi tail—eel tail with the ruffled edges being more fadey/a complimentary color. Maybe a deep blue or deep pink that fade out? CC on this.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Front legs are griff claws (no scales or leg feathering, just the claws). Back legs are regular hooves with custom fetlocks (long/fluffy but not overly so) and front legs should have some semblance of fluffy as well (but not overly done, since there’s claws and all! LOL CC on fetlock style.

Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): NA
Wings: NA
Fins: Eel fins on the front legs to go with her eel tail.
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: Only griff traits should be claws on forefeet + feathers through her mane. Kelpi traits should be 1eel tail + eel fins. No facial/head fins or ‘wing’ fins of any sort.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
1) Around both front legs: spiked pink bracelets with fishnetting (kind of like this girl (my pet) but not exactly? The fishnetting shouldn’t be so dense that you can’t see the bone pattern on her legs?
2) Around her neck: a necklace (CC on design, think punk yet elegance, could be ribbon, could be lace, but if it’s metal, go with silvers instead of gold) with a pink heart gemstone pendant which has blue-feathered angel-wings on either side of the heart. Perhaps dangling down from the heart are little blue gem-like beads on thin silver chain? (like teardrops falling from the heart?)
3) A cabochon/hair-pin of sorts that pulls a braid from her foremane into her mane, almost looping it under her ear(ish) and pinning it with a gemstone cabochon. Could also be a heart with wings to match her necklace? Or could also be a silver design with blue gem/s. I’ll say CC on this, whatever looks good.
Reference Image(s) for Items: ^

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Novablu
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Spunky
Mate: Tavarii
Tag Background: Dusky purple with fireflies?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself smile

2,575,000 gold  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:47 am
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti
Body Build: reg
Concept Origin: Dark elves of Might and Magic
WIP Needed? Would be great User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Body: pale purple with tattoos
Face: pale purple with tattoos
Mane: white/purplish like the Shadow Sorcerer (see ref)
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Mane Tattoos

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Based off the Shadow Sorcerers staff top
Wings: Based of the Shadow Sorcerers gown, eyes, maybe ragged/torn up some?
Scales: CC...what looks nice with the accessories
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: I like the tail blades, small mouth

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: anything based off what the elves are wearing (see ref) Doesn't need to be full pieces. Can be bits off one or the other. What would look best on the body. Necklace, small greaves on legs with feathers, headpiece maybe add feathers???
Reference Image(s) for Items: X

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sabia Zlata
Owner: Pandora Talie
Breed: Dark Elf
Temper: Sporadic
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Shadow  

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:44 am
I'm just posting this for right now! Will get the form up later tonight <3
SUPER RARE.

Username of owner(s): AstoriaFallen
Breed: Ulun'suti -Draco from Dragonheart
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form:short on time at the moment/Cosplay
Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:59 am
RARE

(the Male twin only, if CC'd for LM spot)

The lovelorn mare:
User Image
Satine has a hard time getting close to people. Satine is a friendly mare, but can be surprisingly shy. She was sheltered a bit as a foal, so she's not used yet to being out on her own. Though she might come off as a bit rigid at first, once she warms up she's chatty and personable. However, she's got a bit of a quirk - she's absolutely obsessed with cleanliness. Every tiny particle of dust or debris stands out on her always illuminating white fur, and she hates it. She is constantly cleaning herself or bathing, avoids mud and dirt as much as possible, and does not like strangers touching her in any way.

The only Soquili she had felt close enough to get close to was Vespasian, who she had some children with. But he didn't stay, and is now lifemated to someone else. Satine has been heartbroken ever since, and has retreated from most other Soquili. She really needs someone to step up and bring her out of shell, teach her to love and trust again.

Male Twin - Intended Mate if CC'd for Lovemate
Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Kirin-Flutter
Concept Origin: Own design
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: A very pale white-dapple. Should look mostly white with a soft, subtle, dapple texturing. Here are some pictures for inspiration, but the fur should basically be "White with dappling"

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Face: Eyes are a solid white (no iris/pupil) with a soft, electric blue-glow to them. Similar to this

Mane: This is mostly CC, but it should be shining, solid white and long and flowy. It should look slight windswept, with random beads and small braids.

Tail: A custom kirin tail, a bit longer than the standard alt-kiring tail and with the fir tuft to match the mane

Hooves/Fetlocks: As the body / alt kirin style

Reference Image(s): The below image on the overall aesthetic/color scheme I'm hoping for (not the specifics, but the inspiration):

User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Custom kirin horn, roughly the same size and shape of the alt-kirin horn, but should be more smooth-textured, as if made from glass. Should be glowing blue, like his eyes.

Wings: Custom flutter wings. Sort of like reference below, but CC is encouraged. The white parts should be nearly completely transparent, only visible with a glass-like sheen. The black parts should be blue with a slight glow (like the eyes/horn).
User Image

Scales: Alt Kirin Scales (the shoulder scales should cover the "joint" of the flutter wings. The scales should be a shining blue-white, to mimic Moonstone:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Other Notes: Here are some other images that I can't really point to anything in specific as "I want this" but ... maybe just inspirational images

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Trading Post Items: The new "Latern" item that was used in the Lunar New Year flaffle. Should have a glass frame and blue flame

Custom Items: I loooove dangly jewelry. Would love a necklace, leg cuffs, horn decoration/bands, tail bands, etc. Don't make him look cluttered, but elaborate. Stones should be moonstone, and silver or glass metals.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Again, doesn't have to be exactly like this, but this image gives a good overall feel/aesthetic.

User Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will decide later
Owner: Kamiki
Breed: Lunar Fairy
Mate: Satine

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:

Female Twin
As the male, but with jet black fur. The scales/horn/mane/eyes, etc, would be the same. Can have matching jewelry and hairstyles.

Custom Familiars
Custom Familiars:

The male twin I would like to have a hawk, carrying a lantern in her claws. Same aesthetic, color scheme to match the Soquili

The female twin I would like to have a raven carrying a lantern in his beak. Same aesthetic, color scheme to match the Soquili

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:27 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate? I am unsure with the possible edited uni tail.
Soquili Species: Uni
Concept Origin: New concept
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: White with black and blue Leopard spots.
Face: White with a black muzzle and black coming down from her eyes.
Mane: Spikey and wild like in reference,Light blue in color.
Tail: black tip and black/blue leopard spots. Edited Uni tail,you're open on that just don't want extremely long hair on it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black fetlocks and blue hooves.
Reference Image(s): Full look Markings

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Uni Horn, Black in color.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: Snake Skull [over head/face and under her hair],Jar hanging from her uni tail.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Skull ref 1 - Skull ref 2 - Jar ref, I want nothing inside the Jar - Jar ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Brynn
Owner: -Moomoolattecha-
Breed: Sibling concept
Temper: Skittish
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Own Design.

Price: 1,887,500g  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:58 pm
RARE

Entry Tag: LOLTERNATIVE | Kirin/Rare | Heavy | Twins)

Edit Category: Mod/Heavy?
Soquili Species: Kirin (Original template, please <3)
Concept Origin: Corsola/pokemon
WIP Needed? If you want. c:

Body: White with User Image fetlocks/face markings
Face:
Eyes + User Image
Mane: + top half white, bottom half User Image
+ Long, curly/wavy.
Tail: + Kirin tail
+ Edited hair to match mane. Something long and pretty. Top half white, bottom half User Image
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Body colours | Hair ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kirin horn 2. User Image with a few white dots. c:
Wings: N/A
Scales: scales are User Image with a few white ones scattered around.
Other Notes:

Custom Items:
+ Coral jewelery.
- On her tail - three pieces in User ImageUser Image and white.
- On her front leg (her left) a white piece.
+ Coral and pearl headpiece
- User Image with User Image pearls.
- There should be three pearls. A large one in the middle of two smaller ones.
- The coral should just be two long branch-like pieces of coral sticking out. (see ref).
+ Pearls
- should be User Image
- String should be User Image
- In her mane and tail.
- Strings of them along her back. (see ref)
+Bracelets
- Band is User Image
- Pearls in User Image
Reference Images x

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Owner: LOLTERNATIVE
Breed: Corsola
Temper: ????
Tag Background: 021 Seaside by Felmino

-----------------------------------------------

Edit Category: Mod/Heavy?
Soquili Species: Kirin (Original template, please <3)
Concept Origin: Shiny Corsola
WIP Needed? If you want. c:

Body: White with User Image fetlocks/face markings
Face:
Eyes + User Image
Mane: + top half white, bottom half User Image
+ Long, curly/wavy.
Tail: + Kirin tail
+ Edited hair to match mane. Something long and pretty. Top half white, bottom half User Image
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Body colours | Hair ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kirin horn 2. User Image with a few white dots. c:
Wings: N/A
Scales: scales are User Image with a few white ones scattered around.
Other Notes:

Custom Items:
+ Coral jewelery.
- On her tail - three pieces in User ImageUser Image and white.
- On her front leg (her left) a white piece.
+ Coral and pearl headpiece
- User Image with User Image pearls.
- There should be three pearls. A large one in the middle of two smaller ones.
- The coral should just be two long branch-like pieces of coral sticking out. (see ref).
+ Pearls
- should be User Image
- String should be User Image
- In her mane and tail.
- Strings of them along her back. (see ref)
+Bracelets
- Band is User Image
- Pearls inUser Image
Reference Images x

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Owner: LOLTERNATIVE
Breed: Shiny Corsola
Temper: ????
Tag Background: 021 Seaside by Felmino

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:03 pm
RARE

Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: Recustom
WIP Needed? Please!

Body: Purple
Face: Egyptian markings around eyes. See reference.
Mane: Her mane has had some time to grow out longer, and the humans brush it so it's become sleek and straight.
Tail: Same thing as her mane, except her tail has grown so long it drags on the ground a bit, like a train.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular
Reference Image(s): Here!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Scary Rainbow face! See reference.
Other Notes: She's gotten a small, black

Custom Items: She's taken to wearing jewelry that reminds her of home. Egyptian inspired jewelry! Usually a headdress, necklace, and something around her legs. CC on the exact design.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace, Necklace2, Headdress, Headdress2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dementia
Owner: Zee Oddwyn
Breed: Dark Flutter
Temper: Crazy
Mate: Flurian
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:30 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate?
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Regular w/ longer fetlocks
Concept Origin: Color palette, stars
WIP Needed? Appreciated but not necessary

Body: Dark grey shown on palette, glowy dappled markings in the blues on palette
Face: White irregular blaze, glowing blue eyes
Mane: Stock "Cropped", in white
Tail: Stock "Short", white
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black/dark grey hooves, white socks/stockings of varying height
Reference Image(s): Color palette

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: Eagle variety, base same as body with glowing tips and small stripes in blues on palette
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Silver Hoop Earrings
Custom Items: Multiple silver bangles on front legs and left hind leg, silver necklace with an Opal pendant in a tear drop shape
Reference Image(s) for Items: Bangles 1, 2 (stones optional, but if you choose to make them I'd like them to match the markings), Opal 1, 2, 3

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Epona
Owner: Mia Lavinia
Breed: Wind
Tag Background: 023 Falling Stars

Yatsuatari

Hopeless Trash

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:53 pm
RARE

Entry Tag: (Rhyleigh| Kelpi-Kirin | Moderate | Single)

Edit Category:Moderate
Soquili Species: Kelpi-Kirin (or whatever this is called)
Body Build: Draft w/ Roman nose and leg feathers.
Concept Origin: Yes
WIP Needed? Sure

Black base with rainbow animal print ( CC on animal type) She is Ahote' s sister.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):Kirin: style 2.
Wings: n/a
Fins:Kelpi: Fierce shoulder and neck fins (translucent fins)
Scales:Kirin: Scales (original not alt)
Tail: Kelpi: Eel (translucent fins)
Mane: Edited style with ringlets ( cc for style)
Hooves: Kirin

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: I would love for her to have some sea shall and pear jewelry ( cc for style)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nova
Owner: Rhyleigh
Breed: Kelpi-Kirin (or whatever this is called)
Temper: Sweet
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s):cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: original  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff