Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Market place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 1:25 am
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black

Bane wondered how long it would take. He knew that she couldn't leave that one alone. Out of everything around them, all the people of different races, the fact that this pack had mixed races as full members... Everything... And all she wanted to know about was the spell. He had to give a laugh over it and swung her up to sit on his shoulder.

Thankfully, he was strong enough for it, she was small and agile enough for it, and he loved it when people stared at them when he did it.

"I knew you couldn't leave that alone, so I asked about it. Wind didn't understand it. But I can tell you what I'm picking up. It's part demonic, part Hylarr, and part deity. Either way, it works. Something about the unique mix of magics is allowing them to mix and actually do what's intended. It basically keeps personal scents from lingering. It will allow for food, perfumes, and such... But not individual scents. It's a specific spell," he explained as he moved down the street.

When they finally caught sight of their destination, he had to give another small chuckle as he let her onto her feet, "It's another spell... The house certainly doesn't look like that run-down heap. It's almost palatial and grows with the population of the pack. There's more to this place than appearances suggested. I like it," he told her then gestured for her to run on ahead to the house, knowing that she just couldn't resist by now.

Besides, if he needed to toast anyone, he needed room...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:18 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Will
| Where: Marketplace | Who's Nearby: Rhun |
Feeling: Excited | Wearing: A white button-up shirt and loose black jeans |

Will led Rhun into the marketplace where he had first met Seth, looking around with a blank expression. He'd spent a fair bit of time wondering if he would have been better off if Seth hadn't seen him that day. It would have spared him the experience of being trapped with a man that he couldn't stand for so long. He had reached so many low and dark points throughout the last six months.

He shook his head a bit and looked down at the band on his wrist for a moment before looking around the crowd. He took a deep breath and moved over to say hello to one of the people nearby. The man frowned and looked uncomfortable for a moment before blinking and giving Will a strange look, making it clear that he could see him. Will looked overjoyed and began to say hello to more of the people nearby, each time getting the same uncomfortable expression followed by a confused or annoyed look. Each person seemed to notice him more quickly than the last, until there wasn't even a tiny delay anymore. Everyone that looked toward him was able to see him no difficulty, though they did seem a bit uncomfortable as they suddenly began to see someone that they weren't supposed to notice.

Will eventually returned to Rhun with a wide smile, clearly quite thrilled about the last few minutes. "The band works perfectly!" he said, sounding excited. "It really works! They could all see and hear me. I've never been seen like this before. It's so exciting. I don't have to be ignored anymore." He was fidgeting a bit from excitement, his fingers tracing and turning the band on his wrist that was making him fully visible to everyone.

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:14 am
User Image
User Image

The mage walked with Will to the marketplace, calmly as if just accompanying a friend to do some shopping. When they reached it, he noted it looked as busy as ever. People were walking around, looking at shops and stands while doing their best to buy good stock. If you didn’t know better, one would be forgiven to think that this world was a peaceful one. But Rhun, having been on the road for a long time now, knew better. It was a dangerous, cutthroat world outside the base. Rhun glanced at the boy next to him when he noticed them shaking their head and placed a hand on their shoulder. "You’ll be fine, don’t worry about it. Go, meet a few people." he said as if encouraging him before letting go and folding his arms before him as he would hang back while Will would run about the people.

A smirk played over his features, hidden by his hood in shadows, as he saw the trace of his own magic as well as that of his new master as Will moved. Rhun hung back, actually leaning against a nearby wall as he looked over the crowd. If it weren’t such a serious matter, the mage might well have laughed. The way the boy ran around saying hi to people was almost akin to a young boy meeting crowds for the first time. He could see their excitement grow as more people could see him and when Will returned to him a kind smile played over Rhun’s features. "Of course it worked." he replied with a light chuckle. "My master gave this gift, to give to you, because he wants to meet you and he wouldn’t lie about its potency." the man said with an expression of kindness and overall did his best to seem like just a random guy that just happened to know some magic.

He pushed himself off from the wall to stand straight once more, one hand on his hip. "How was it? How did it feel to finally be noticed and minded?" he asked, raising his hands in a shrugging manner, keeping up his act of a friendly man, just a messenger if you will. "Though if I may give you some advice, most people don’t really like it if you just run up to them to say hello, without having something to add. Like a talk, or if you want to buy something." Rhun said gently before he reached into his pouch and took out a few golden coins. It was a small price to pay. "Like we still need to eat, at least I do and you can join me if you wish." he said before holding out the coins to Will. "Why don’t you pick our lunch? Enjoy this new gift of being seen and make your first buy for us both?" he offered. The more Will would enjoy the gift to its fullest, the better it would be. And it was a way of showing good will to the boy as well. He had to earn their trust somehow if he were to guide them to his master.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Crystal Exarch]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Marketplace] xxx

[With : Will] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Rhun Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

Dameon Black Alt

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:06 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black

Saber moved through the marketplace alone this time. He'd left his twin passed out at home. While he loved his brother, there were times that he just needed to be on his own. He'd matured quickly after the last attack. Faster than Torrent had, anyway. He knew his father was worried. Anna might be, but she was still learning about demons so he got away with more than he probably should have.

He got to the fountain then paused briefly to look around at the people moving through the marketplace, his hands in his pockets as he considered things that needed changing as well as the new responsibilities his father had mentioned.

They were going to start sitting in on the council meetings. Ash had said that it was to get the old geezers used to seeing them there but Saber was beginning to see other things in motion... Even things that Ash and Anna hadn't noticed yet...

He considered talking to Egan but threw the idea out. It was too soon after the kids were born... Maybe Griz? Again, he wasn't sure...

There was no way he could talk to Torrent about it. He was still... Well...

He knew what needed to be done...

As he looked around the marketplace again, he knew that he was going to have to deal with it on his own. That was fine. He'd learned from the best. He'd even learned from teachers that his parents didn't know about. And he trusted those teachers to keep quiet...

He looked around again and turned to move on, finally disappearing down an alleyway, then completely as he moved to do what he'd set himself to do....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash