Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image

"What with the smile?" Hope asked for she was happy in his arms. She could tell he was thinking something but was not going to bug him to much about it. Right now she was just happy being here. She was still thinking about how she was going to tell the Clan she was letting in a were wolf. She knew it was going to be a fight but she would deal with it.

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:17 pm
Devossy

User Image

"Nothing really, just for the first time In a long time Im happy," Aerin said kissing Hopes head affectionately.He wasn't entirely to sure what they were to do next even though he kinda wanted to go another round with the sexy vampire. "Why dont we relax for a while longer and then we go through whats to be expected from me as your clan member."

Catrl Knight

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image

"rest won't be a problem for when dawn comes I need to sleep and gain some strength" Hope said smiling at him, "As for the clan as long as you are deadly and skilled you will last." She Yawned and rested her head agisnt him. She knew there would be those who would want him out but she had a feeling he was going to stay.

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:37 am
Devossy

User Image

"That shouldn't be a problem, my skills should be more then enough to make the superiors in our clan accept me," Aerin said with a knowing grin as he thought about the few vampires he had killed during a mission for the corvinus clan. Letting out a soft growl, Aerin had asked his panthers to take up guard within the door way to the room, he was going to sleep soundly this morning.

Catrl Knight

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:45 am
User Image

"you are a odd one Aerin but I like you for that" Hope said wiggling as she got cozy on him and yawned again. She was ready for sleep now and need it. Going she gave him one last deep kiss before resting her head against him. "I hope you will be here for when I wake" she said letting ehr self fall to sleep as dawn came.

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:15 pm
Devossy

User Image

"Naturally," he said giving his lover a kiss before she passed out. As he laied there, things started running through his mind, Like the training he would be needing to start up again. He expected her clan do be extremely prejudice and hard on him once things got rolling and he wanted to be ready for anything that came his way.

Catrl Knight

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:33 am
User Image

As Hope Slept those who could be up during the day worked on fixing the buildings that where destroyed. They need to fix that before any more attacks would happen. As dusk came Hope wiggled on him before she opened her eyes. "Did you sleep at all?" she asked him as she kissed him. Getting up she headed to the bathroom for a shower. She need to wash up and start work on training the people her and getting ready for other attack.

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:18 pm

Red Gypsy

Devossy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan emerged from the showering areas as Hope approached them. He was now wearing new black jeans and a black t-shirt with a leather jacket. "Morning." He said as he wiped his eyes while still looking groggy. "Know where I can get some coffee or something?"

(btw peeps, quote me in your posts, theres a reason why I didnt respond after so long)  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:15 am
Devossy

User Image

"I got more sleep then I've ever need," Aerin said as he kissed her back before he watched her beautiful nude body walk off to the bathroom and start up a shower. He was to join her when he noticed that his two panthers had gone weren't where they were supposed to be. There was a good chance that they had gone hunting but Aerin needed to know weather they were safe or not "Ill be back, my partners ran off," he said to hope before exiting the shelter and following their scent
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image

"Put some ants on before you head out or change forms" Hope shouted at Aerin as she grabbed a rob. The communal baths and showers she was use to and it was a good way to hear gossip. "Go to the canteen there is coffee and food there if you need it and please play nice with every one" She said smiling happy to see that Nathan was better after the demons lust. Going she washed up before heading back to her bunker to dress. There was things to get done and she need to find a group of people to help go explore the first and find the re base. Heading to the canteen she would get some blood wine to drink.

Knight Kurogen

Bearded Cosplayer

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:23 pm
Devossy

User Image

Stoping for a second as his face lit up in embarrassment Aerin quickly replied "oh yeah" before shifting into his panther form and then wondering off to find his animal friends. It only took a few hours to find the two majestic cats asleep in a tree with a dear hanging from a branch half eaten.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:04 am

Knight Kurogen

Red Gypsy

Devossy

Nathan nodded to Hope before heading off in the direction of the canteen. "Wonder if they serve omelet there?" He said as he adjusted his jacket while walking.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:04 pm
User Image

The Canteen was busy with people eating and talking about the up today gossips that was going around. They had all day menu with different foods, water and what they called beer. It was home made and not every good. Hope grabbed her blood wine and sat in the connor to drink it and listen to things. She knew some where talking about how she was looking for a group of people to help train the humans here and get them ready for another demon attack. She grinned knowing fear where brave to train with her.

Knight Kurogen

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:16 pm

Knight Kurogen

Red Gypsy

Devossy

Nathan walked inside with Hope and looked around seeing multiple different people talking to each other, one man looked like he had passed out from drinking too much, one looked like he was heavily bandaged and was drinking to get his mind off the pain, the rest were just the usual. Before long, Nathan found himself at the bar and looking at the menu. The only thing that seemed to catch his eye was chicken soup and beer before ordering both.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:53 am
User Image

AS Hope drank her blood Wine many things where going through her head. She need to think and get it done before she acted on things. As she finished her blood wine she was thankful Aerin let her drink from him. She need the blood and was thankful for it. As she took the empty bottle back to the front she looked at every one and let out a deep whistle. "Ok you lazy bones" she said in a sharp voice, "After some of you are done stuffing your faces I want a group of you to meet me in the training area for we know now demons are attacking and we need to be ready so eat up and meet me there"

Knight Kurogen

Bearded Cosplayer

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas