Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Lake Lacrima Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:13 pm
TheHelmsman13

Dancer'd had to bite the inside of his mouth when the bindings were cut and the bloodflow restored to his hands and feet but got up and moved over to the lake to wash up his face, knowing that the dragon couldn't return him with his face looking like such a mess, "Thank you," he said softly and kept his head down as he passed the dragon, but he'd been unable to hide or quash the shiver of awareness that had moved through him when Raphael had finally looked at him. But it was only because of who his father was. There was a hint of a resemblance, but for the most part he took after his mother, for which he was eternally grateful.

While he was at the water, he watched it settle and caught the faint light of the sky on it and caught his reflection, vaguely noting that he looked like a mess. He was vain enough to want to look good for his execution, after all, but couldn't find the energy inside himself to really care right now. So he got to his feet and readjusted his robe around himself and retied it more securely then headed back to the bonfire.

His hands and feet were still doing the whole pins-and-needles thing but he ignored it as he got a really good look at the dragon thanks to the raging bonfire. The sight was like a punch to the gut. Raphael exuded power and strength on a massive scale and part of him just wanted to curl up in those muscular arms and pretend the world didn't exist.

Of course, licking those abs would be a full time job by itself...

He quashed any interest in the dragon at what the male said next, though, a shiver of fear moving through him at what they implied. Then the fire went out and he was left blinking at the afterimage of Raphael glued to his corneas. While it was a wonderful image, he had to remember that he was quite likely going to be dying soon and that his best hope was that it would be quick. Not for a romp in the hay, or the water, or against a tree...

Gods! Where was his mind at?!

He cleared his throat nervously and licked his lips, "What are you going to do then? They'll send someone else..." he asked softly, knowing that he wouldn't be taken back to the Re, his home for the last few years. That knowledge left him very... unsettled... and uncertain. While part of himself would have welcomed his death at this point, the rest of him was on survival mode. But he stayed frozen where he stood, shivering with both the sudden chill of the night air and his fear. With that one statement, Raphael Goldwing threw Dancer's entire future into complete uncertainty and left him in the dark, literally and figuratively.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:19 am
User Image

Even in the darkness, it was easy to see Raphael as he transformed. Within moments, the handsome man was replaced with a regal and beautiful dragon with golden scales. The starlight reflected off of his scales and the Dragon's deep, rumbling voice echoed in Dancer's head.

"I'm taking you to the Sandman Base. There is an old friend there that can help you hide once more. I'll remain close to you, just in case any other Hunters come for you." His words sounded a whisper, but had a booming quality. In this form, Raphael also gained a Scottish accent that was alluring and prominent, likely putting Dancer somewhat at ease.

Raphael lowered his head and snaked past the former slave, putting his scales just under a foot from Dancer. The Dragon radiated a warmth that would make the slave feel better. His neck was low enough for Dancer to hop on for the trip.

"Get on. We'll get to Sandman faster this way."

Red Gypsy

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:55 pm
TheHelmsman13

Dancer was hesitant but knew he had little choice. If he refused, the dragon could easily knock him out again. But he approached anyway and slid a leg over the dragon, pulling the back of his robe up between his legs for a bit of comfort.

Part of the reason he was hesitant to go to the Sandman bases was because of his 'status'... He was a slave and they despised the practice, thinking it a bad situation despite that the rest of the world found it to be an honorable position. Especially since the slaves in question really had nothing to worry about. They got plenty to eat, a secure place to sleep, and had no worries about what they would do.

No, not everyone who owned slaves was honorable about it. But those were fairly few. Still, he would have to defend himself to the sandmen people and found that situation to be troublesome.

He settled himself in the spot where the dragon's neck met his shoulders as best as he could and hoped that he wouldn't fall then spoke softly, knowing that Raphael would be able to hear him easily, "I'm ready," he hid his nervousness about going to the Sandmen, though, knowing there was really no choice in the matter...  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:26 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan looked up at the sky as she relaxed in the waters of Lake Lacrima. Well, not exactly relaxed. She was wondering if she was crazy for swimming naked in a place like this, or if her craziness came from the fact that she had felt it was necessary to get naked quite a while before actually deciding to go swimming. Her skin was so sensitive right now, and even the slightest touch threatened to drive her crazy. Which made the leathers she always wore the bane of her existence. The only way she could cope was by soaking in cold water to try to numb her skin a bit. She knew Gypsy was probably getting worried about her by now. She hadn't told her that she was in heat, that her body refused to cool down until she found a male to satisfy her. She also hadn't mentioned that she had been fighting against herself and refusing to give in since the heat had started over a week ago. But she knew that Gypsy had figured it out. Morrigan's behaviour was starting to get odd. Her emotions were all over the place, every touch overloaded her senses, her reflexes were slow, and she was starting to forget things she never should have forgotten. But the worst part was that she was just so tired. She wanted so desperately to sleep, but her wolf wouldn't let her. It was angry and kept getting her more and more wound up. She couldn't even remember how long she had been awake at this point. Was it eight days or nine? It all just ran together when she couldn't rest. "How long can I keep this up?" she asked herself quietly. Drinking blood was helping her to deal with effects of staying awake, but even that couldn't keep her going forever. It looked like it wouldn't be enough to keep her going for much longer.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:28 pm
Dameon Black
Alba Derosso

Gypsy stepped out of the shadow of a tree and moved to the edge of the lake, her crimson eyes on Morrigan.

"Come here, my wolf," she said softly, saying nothing else as the female moved to her. She gently pushed a lock of wet hair behind one ear as she assessed Morrigan's condition easily.

"When were you going to tell me?" she asked softly, the look in her eyes showing that she was hurt that her lover hadn't said anything about her condition to her, "I was honest with you about mine... You could have told me," she added softly.

Morrigan alone one knew about Gypsy's struggles with her demon half and the heat that wouldn't go away. She knew that it carried on her scent, just as Morrigans did.

They both needed a male to help with their heats but hadn't found anyone yet. They were both getting desperate and. Had even been forced to sleep in separate rooms to stay remotely sane.

But if they didn't get some relief soon, even that bit of sanity would fade away and leave them attacking strangers they could easily kill by accident.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 12:13 am
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan heard Gypsy call to her and moved to her without hesitation. She shuddered as Gypsy pushed a lock of hair behind her ear, the brief contact igniting her senses. She saw the hurt in her eyes and sighed. "I didn't want you to worry," she said quietly. "I thought I could handle it until it ended, but now I know that it won't end until I deal with it. I'm sorry I tried to hide it. I should have told you." She closed her eyes and pressed her forehead against Gypsy's, her senses screaming at her from the contact. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I just didn't want you to worry. But it's getting unbearable. Even standing naked and soaked on a windy night can't cool me down. My skin is so hot and sensitive. Even this minor contact is enough to push me to the edge. And I'm so tired. I haven't slept in so long. I won't be able to deal with this for much longer. I don't know what to do, Gypsy."

Dameon Black
Crew

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:29 am
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

A strange mist began to exhume from the nearby woods, dark in color and foreboding and ominous as it billowed over the water. Just beyond the shoreline, a dark figure emerged from the woods and began moving towards where Gypsy and Morrigan with a slow and sure pace. For Gypsy, much of this seemed all so familiar, and the burning sensation of black flames etching a mark from her shoulders to the back of her neck would all but point to one figure from her past; the only person to have permanently marked her soul. He stopped just short of them, the moonlight highlighting his features: tall, with dark hair and eyes to match the shadowy jacket he wore. he sported no shirt, instead letting the pale light highlight the many tattoos of occult and esoteric symbols that adorned his torso, and his boots displaced the sand so easily. His hands rested on his hips as his eyes narrowed, looking somewhat displeased with what he saw.

"So.... This is where I find you, Gypsy." He remarked, looking over to Morrigan and studying her quietly, and then turning his gaze back to Gypsy. His eyes glowed briefly, an eerie white color before they returned to normal. "I see.... So I guess you got tired of waiting and found yourself a mate. That is fair." The stranger surmised. Seeing them embraced like so, one naked and the wet, and the other an important figure of his past... Well, he didn't expect to find this. "Well then, what have I stumbled upon, Gypsy? More importantly, what exactly are you doing these days?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:06 am
"]
Dameon Black
Alba Derosso

Gypsy gave a shocked shudder as that mark reappeared on her and a familiar figure walked out of her memories. He was the one that had paid the highest price for her virginity back in Hell's Cradle when her father had auctioned it. He'd marked her that night too. But she hadn't seen him since he father sold her to Kael. Her body remembered him, though.

"Ohvan..." she whispered his name, half afraid to say it any louder. It took a moment for her brain to kick back in and she looked at Morrigan as she spoke to him, "Made my divorce from Kael permanent, started up a mercenary company, and fallen for a beautiful wolf. We still have some things to work out, but we're solid, my wolf and I," she explained the basics to him while probability shocking the hell out of Morrigan.

She'd basically just told her that she loved her and forgave her in two sentences. Maybe not the most romantic, but it was more than she'd said on the subject for the last two years.

But, even now, she was also reacting to Ohvan. Her demonic half came forward, turning her skin fully golden and making her even more beautiful. They would both be able to smell the fact that she'd been fighting off her own heat just as Morrigan had been doing. But she'd never been able to hide anything from Ohvan, not even the shiver of desire that moved through her now and pulled her into Morrigan.

He had to know that neither female would be able to handle their heats without a male, basic biology at work. But he'd also remember just how stubborn Gypsy could be...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:36 am
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan stared at Gypsy with a shocked expression when she heard her response to the newcomer. Not exactly the most romantic way of saying it, but that was something to be expected from Gypsy. Any sort of confirmation of Gypsy's feelings for her was more than enough for Morrigan.

And then Gypsy's skin turned golden, and Morrigan realized that Gypsy had been resisting her own heat. "When did yours start?" she asked quietly. She felt a bit guilty for being so wrapped up in her own problem that she had failed to notice Gypsy's. But that was quickly being drowned out by a new feeling every time she took a breath. Gypsy's scent was driving her wild, making it so much harder to think straight as she failed to control her own heat. And then there was the issue of the new male standing nearby. His presence wasn't exactly helping her stay calm, when all her focus was on fighting her instinct to find a male to satisfy her.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 12:19 pm
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Ohvan quietly nodded at Gypsy's statements, his arms folding over his chest. She had certainly kept herself busy, which was a good thing. Even found herself a lover, which Ohvan would be lying if he said he was pleased. She eas difficult to find, and after finally being free of Kael he figured that he would have a chance: but he was too late. Still, if the wolf made her happy, than he figured that it was for the right reasons. He shook such idle thoughts from his mind and nodded. "That is good to hear. Keeping busy is best."

But Gypsy was becoming golden, and both hers and the wolfs' scents hit his nose like a truck. This was why they were here: both were in the throes of heat. He had no doubt that they were capable of satisfying one another, but in this moment their bodies needed something else. They needed a male. And he just walked right into it. Many a man would have been overjoyed at this, but Ohvan thought hard about it. Gypsy's demon, when unfed... well, things got messy, to say the least. As for the wolf, she was unknown, which further complicated things. But this was also an opportunity for him to get something he needed, and thus he acted.

He tossed his jacket aside, letting the light accentuate his muscles and features as he approached them, allowing vis demonic aura to manifest its true power. Gypsy was no stranger to his display, but Morrigan might find it overwhelming if she wasn't so deep in her heat. "I see that you are both in need. If you wosh, I offer myself to help sate your needs. In return, I need somewhere to rest and plan. Does that sound reasonable?"  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 12:52 pm
Dameon Black
Alba Derosso

Gypsy another shiver as Ohvan approached them, unable to keep from looking at him as she answered Morrigan's question so that they both could hear it, "I've been fighting it for about a year now. As for the offer, you know I can't say no to you Ohvan, no matter how fair the deal is," she answered them both easily, only her pulse and skin showing that she really didn't have much choice.

Ohvan would know what she meant by her words to him. His marks were more than a claim. They also made her more open to whatever he wanted of her, not that she'd ever complained about it.

In this moment, she actually wanted them both. But she gave Morrigan something that would help make up her mind about him, "He was my first," she whispered softly, knowing that the words would help Morrigan trust him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:18 pm
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan growled a bit as Ohvan stepped toward them, his display only serving to overwhelm her senses more. She listened to his offer and thought about it. Even though her entire body was screaming at her to shut up and accept, she considered it carefully. The fact that Gypsy agreed rather quickly did nothing to make it easier for her. She was wondering if those marks gave him some sort of influence over Gypsy, a thought that had her leaning towards declining, despite the consequences to her. But before she could open her mouth to speak, Gypsy was telling her something that made her reconsider. And then there was the feeling she got from her, the feeling that Gypsy wanted and needed both of them right now. She sighed softly and then nodded. "Fine," she said, her voice a bit shaky. "If Gypsy trusts you, I'll give you a chance."

Dameon Black
Crew

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:56 pm
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

The demon nodded, knowing that Morrigan's distrust of him was natural. She was Gypsy's chosen mate, and now here was someone new who could easily sway the hybrid to whatever he wanted. He felt like an invader, but right now Gypsy was the one who was in control, and she needed both of them before she would lose her mind. Whether it would be in the water, the sand, on on the shadowy surface that his jacket provided; it mattered little to him. He quietly promised himself that he would give each of them the same treatment he gave Gypsy on the night he first took her virginity: leaving them both unable to form coherent sentences or being able to stand. The corner of his mouth turned upright, the faintest hint of smile on his lips as he spread his arms.

"Let us begin."
------------------------------------------------

He couldn't tell how many hours had passed, their cries having long faded into the night. Ohvan was standing at the waterfront, a cigarette hanging loosely from his lips as he stared out to the water. He had left Gypsy and Morrigan on his jacket, their naked forms entertwined. Ohvan didn't bother to look back; he knew that for now, their appetites would be sated and they could go back to whatever they were doing before he arrived. Once more he was a tool, to be used for the pleasures of others. A frown crossed his face as he chased away such a thought, instead reminding himself that he was just helping an old friend.

He slid his pants on and continued his midnight smoke, waiting for either of the two to stir so they could finally discuss his living arrangements. If all went well, he wouldn't have to stay there too long: it was obvious that Morrigan really didn't want him around, and now that Gypsy was happy, Ohvan didn't want to be around. No sense in ruining her happiness. A sigh crossed his lips as his arms folded over his chest, now consigning himself to the waiting game.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:25 pm
Dameon Black
Alba Derosso

Gypsy was the first to stir, giving a small sound as she slowly stretched and blinked open her eyes to look around. She made sure that Morrigan was comfortable then turned her attention to the demon by the lake. She looked him over slowly, memories flitting through her mind.

She finally got up and approached him on silent and bare feet. Sunrise wasn't too far off and she'd have to get indoors or fry. But she still approached him as if there was no urgency to anything. But she paused a bit nervously a couple steps away from him, unsure of how to approach him.

The marking he'd given her so long ago marked her as his and she still found herself wanting him, even without being in heat she still felt it.

There had been a moment when they were all together that they'd paused to rest for a few. In that moment, she'd wound up in between them.her reaction to it had surprised her. Just laying between them like that had nearly torn down all the walls she'd built up to protect her heart. Morrigan had been chipping away at those walls for over two years and had only just now gotten Gypsy to say out loud that she'd fallen for the woman.

With Ohvan it was different. She'd bound herself to him willingly back then. Then he'd simply handed her back to her father and left, had made no other attempt to claim her. It had been the beginning of the building of those walls.

She shivered in the cool air and rubbed at her arms briefly, still not sure of how to approach him now. She also had no clue how to ask him to stay with her and Morrigan even though part of her was nearly screaming for it.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:49 pm
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

"You know... When I left all those years ago, I didn't leave by choice." Ohvan stated, flicking the butt of his smoke into the water. It sizzled quietly, the red cherry burning out as he turned to face Gypsy. "Your father.... He was a cunning man, and knew that my presence would disrupt everything he was trying to do. He bound me to a task, one that began a chain of event that would keep me occupied for a long time." He had never mentioned why he disappeared, why he gave her only one night and nothing more. His arms folded over his chest as the demon slowly closed his eyes. "I...I'm sorry, Gypsy. I never intended to mark you and leave you Ike that, but I was commanded to do so. He invoked my name...My True Name... I was powerless to resist. I had hoped that I would return to finally claim you," he looked past her to Morrigan, and shook his head. "I was too late."

He turned back around, noticing that the night was passing and that dawn was fast approaching. It was becoming less safe to talk here, but the sun didn't bother him as much as it would her. "I understand that once again my presence is upsetting the balance here. Your wolf doesn't trust me, and I understand why. I also understand that what we just shared was simply helping you and her with your heat cycles, and it most likely won't lead anywhere. I will not be the reason that you are once again alone and unhappy."  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff