Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Feel free to start some new posts in this subforum! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Late Night Marketer?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

gust1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:22 pm
i chill in da streets most of my time or gaia cuz i dont relly got freandz sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:15 pm
hello  

MAFIA-THUG

hivesliver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:46 pm
i got my own stuff to sell and im trying to get a dark star
plz donate  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:02 pm
Okay I just got a request to join this guild randomly some one help.  

x samu x

x.Be[lie]ve.x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:34 am
im usually up til around 3am looking at stuff on the market, even if i have skool in 4 hours.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:54 pm
During the summer, I stay up till almost 5 in the morning on Gaia collecting gold for things I want to buy. sweatdrop  

Kitsune Rena

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

allie_kiki_nala_1970

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:05 am
I'm new to the guild. I'd like to say hello to all the members and to thank the host for accepting me. I would also like to ask if the members would check out my journal to read my last week storyline for the avi contest and check out this weeks avi...(link below for my part two..) any suggestions for part three would be greatly appreciated....Thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:39 pm
thanks for the invite mrgreen
its 12:36am where i am and im on the market selling things for less than store prices(i think). i intend to stay up for at least another 3 hours even though im really tired, so check out my store pwease i should be putting some slightly better stuff on soon though neutral *fingers crossed*  

dark-hearted-ferret

Anxious Cat

iareking

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:37 am
xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:19 am
Sorry, I don't stay up late night I'm an early riser! biggrin  

jodiespin

Digital Bee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:27 pm
No, I have to sleep at night. My parents will be mad if I spent too much time on the computer especially when I should be sleeping.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:14 am
Hey if anyone wants to get rid of a shadow spirit let me know a reasonable price and I will buy it unless you want to donate it to me? I'm reaper_steffen PM me. twisted twisted  

reaper_steffen

Vere412

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:23 pm
Always on late when it's quiet. It's called insomnic/workaholic. Marketing makes you drowsey and self indulgent, fortunately. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:35 pm
NO DETUCTIONS WILL BE MADE WHEN OPENING OR CLOSING AN ACCOUNT DETUCTIONS WILL ONLY BE 500 EVERY WEEK YOU ARE LATE IF YOU ARE A DAY LATE THATS 500K

our website to check your ballance www.summayahbank.com

User Image
This guild is a bank here you can make a bank account deposit money and withdrawl gaian gold and items.We also give loans.We have an approval from various moderators who's names will not be realesed at the moment.THE RBG Bank is not a very good bank we do give large pawning and large loans.You will earn itrest on your money everyday your money is left in our bank you will get a comlimentary 1g a day thats more than the RBG. We also have a mule account to handle the money that account is name bank cashier send all trades regaurding opening accounts or making a deposit or a withdrawl.
to make a reservation simply pm summayah we will do so .
all other pms must be sent to summayah as well. comments are welcome.Intrests you get intrest 10g a week.for loans you will borrow the money on a certain day and will be expected to have the omey back in a certain day if you refuse to pay or are late a warning will be sent to you and it will say if you dont pay back a loan in with 2 days you will be banned.

User Image
The Following Services Are Open

Opening Accounts
Depositing
Withdrawing
Closing Accounts
Small Pawning
Loans
User Image
To open a new bank account it cost 450g.To set it up you must send a trade titled New account to summayah .You can check your balance by pming either summayah. or go to our site at www.summayahbank.com they will give you your balance.The 450 will be added to your bank account ..When you open your account you will be sent a code to gain acess to your account theri you can check your balance and be able to put in request for loans.
User Image
To close an account you must pm summayah we will then cancle that account and it will be epmtied off all items and gold

User Image
To fill out an application to work as an exchanger please fill out the for below and pm it to summayah
EXCHANGER
Name:
Experience:
Why should we hir you:
Will you obey our rules:

To apply for a job for a banner maker fill out the form belo and send it to summayah
BANNER MAKER
Name:
Experience:
Why should we hir you:
Will you obey our rules:

again our website www.summayahbank.com

summayah

dovemck

Aged Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:52 am
I tend to be a 'late-nighter' however I'm currently in a job that requires me to get up at 5am! Real shock to the system.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff