Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
~Doru & Nero's Room~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:59 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-smiling Doru would shrug before rolling the dice- I suppose it's out of habit though I have powers I'm still human and my own voice can be a issue when I'm trying to listen and with my hearing being one of my most important senses at this point one less sound is better so if I'm quiet I can here more and not miss something -moving his peace the number of spaces the dice told him to- well crap -Doru would mumble as he landed on a space that said go back to start-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:35 pm
User Image
"Well, everything sounds loud to my ears. If I haven't learned to tuned out anything outside of twenty feet of me in places like this or else I would freak out like I once did in a movie theater" said Sato, "In houses I would have to hear special ear plugs to avoid hearing something I shouldn't, but can't conversation since I can't read lips which has happened already at the house I'm staying at" talking more about himself than he wanted to. "If you talk any lower people going think you're suspicious or that you're ill. Best way to test you're hearing is a senses game" he suggested and laughed a little when Doru's character ended up back at start. He rolled the die and ended up going three squares and the winning square is fifty squares away.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:59 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

I can't really say my hearing is that good -Doru would laugh- and I'm not to worried what others think of me.....I'm blind.....if they can't see past that then I suppose they aren't worth the time all my senses are heighten and I know how to manage with out a companion or even my powers but I've been this way all my life and it's hard to want to speak up more then what my normal vocal range is now.....habit that can't be fixed...when I took piano lessons I was taught to really listen and keep my voice soft...witch I learned all of this without a companion really I've learned everything i know without a companion having one is a bonus feature -hearing Digger whine at his comment Doru would smile before leaning over to snuggle the massive beast- just cuz I don't need you boy doesn't mean I wouldn't want you -nuzzling into the wolf more he would smile- your my best pal what would I do with out ya? -hearing Digger bark and feeling him wiggle in his arms Doru would chuckle-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:23 pm
User Image
Sato was really do want to play a senses game, but since Doru didn't say anything about the suggestion he assumed it wasn't going to happen. He rubbed the back of his rabbit ears while waiting for Doru to move his character. Still thought he was going to lose so he wasn't in any hurry for the game to end. He felt a little jealous, but he couldn't tell if it was towards Digger or Doru or the both of them.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:01 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-taking his turn Doru would smile- any way what kind of sense game are we talking about and I bet I could beat you in -Doru would tease though he really honestly had no clue what they would do in this game and how well Sato's senses where other then knowing he had amazing hearing-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:47 pm
User Image
Sato bright up a little when Doru brought up the topic of the senses game. "Its a kid game that tests the strengths and weaknesses of hearing or touch or smell. People advertising their fragrant products would use the smell test and the test subject are unaware of how bad the place the smells" he explained, "I can totally conquer you in a game of senses" he boasts. He took his turn and his character had to go back too squares.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:55 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

now that sounds like a challenge
-Doru would laugh before moving ahead 3 spaces- your guna go down -Doru would stick his tongue out at Sato in a playful teasing manner in means to stir up a bit of a compation- and don't try to throw in a eye test cuz i'll just cheat -he would laugh once more-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:03 pm
User Image
Sato stuck his tongue out at Doru before rolling the die. "There won't be a eye test or tasting test even though that's optional, but their unmeasurable in such a game because everyone has a different way of seeing and everyone has different taste buds" he assured him and moved his character back to the starting space making him way behind Doru.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:07 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

o thank god then -Doru would chuckle before shrugging- thats alright if you pulled out the eye portion id pull out the dog food -he would laugh as he was only joking he would never make Sato taste Diggers dog food besides it wasn't likely the massive beast would share any way
rolling another 3 Doru would smile brightly as he was drawing close to winning- king of the bored games right here

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image
"Only if you're into the idea of cleaning vomit off the floor and yes I do know your joking" said Sato reexpressing that he is allergic to meat. His character ended up getting sent back to the start again clearly proving his bad luck with board games.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:29 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

ya i think i'll pass on that -Doru would laugh then shake his head- you weren't kidding where you, about being terrible at bored games especially with that luck of yours -rolling the winning number that would bring the game to an end Doru would shake his head- at least we where not playing strip poker in that case -Doru would chuckle-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:50 pm
User Image
"I don't kid as much as you do" said Sato, "But at least I saw you in action. Took you less than eight turns to for you to win the game". He began to put away the game back into its box, "No way I would take the chance, and how would you know about strip poker?" he asked him.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:02 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

i've noticed -chuckling lightly a wicked grin would move across Doru's face- just because i'm blind doesn't mean i'm innocent besides i'm a seer and you'd be amazed at what i can see when people ask me to dig around their memories and their future -seeming to cringe at a random thought that would cross his mind. Doru would quickly replace it with a bright smile- besides i have a wicked poker buddy -pointing to Digger- be amazed at how easy it is to cheat when you can just make Digger look at other peoples cards -Doru would laugh- then again that's what people get for underestimating the blind guy

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:18 pm
User Image
"You're not a virgin as you seem to be, are you?" Sato asked after listening to Doru then shook his head, "Ignore the random question" he said right away realizing the question he had blurted out was too personal. "Not amazing. Any blind person has a way of cheating at poker" he responded, "What would be amazing is someone who doesn't know poker and has never played a card game wins every hand without having to cheat".
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-Doru would shrug his shoulders to Sato's question- i knew a guy well more or less he was the new servant in my parents house we got close -Doru would frown- problem was he treated me like i was useless and couldn't do anything for myself despite me telling them i didn't need their help and i didn't want to be babied....so things didn't work out -moving to scratch lightly at the back of his head Doru would then move to lean back to rest on his arms- and that would definitely be something worth seeing -Doru would smile- so captain whats our first test in that sense game?

Genkawolf

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces