Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Within the Heart of the Enemy [NEW!! O/A!!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ШҺo Arє Уou?
  The Hunter
  The Hunted
  The Poll Whore
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:29 pm
"Time to find the other girl~" Darius sung to himself as he casually walked through the forest towards where the other girl was. She looked incredibly sheltered, making it even easier for him to catch her if he had to give chance. Running was his specialty next to knife throwing and climbing. He made quick time, knowing shortcuts throughout the forests to aid in his hunt. Making sure he was silent, Darius started to listen closely to his surroundings, hoping to hear her winey voice.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:56 pm
User Image

Diana slowly closed her eyes as she continued to grip his jacket, slowly feeling her body warm up. She let out a few coughs as her shaking slowly stopped. She felt her breathing calm as she was nearly completely still in a state of semi-consciousness.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:34 pm
cαяℓу вαуℓιs

User Image

Carly absentmindedly played with the hem of her nightgown, frowning at the dirt and tears along it. It was rather new, and expensive too. A fat lot of good it was doing her now.
But she hadn't exactly expected to be kidnapped and dumped here in a random forest like this, either.
She was unaware of Darius as he approached, instead focusing on picking the dirt off her nightgown. The silk barely even looked pink anymore, and that was frustrating to her. She had been raised to take pride in her appearance, and she definitely did. Carly Baylis was not a girl with low self-esteem.

▸ Location: in the woods somewhere
▸ Feeling: frustrated

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image

Adrian struggled to get loose, and seeing that not happening, began trying to stand up with Diana still clinging to him. The Assassin leader then began sliding himself out of his jacket, as Diana seemed to just be gripping that and not his shirtsleeves. What a predicament. Here was the assassin leader having to wiggle his way out of a sleeping girl's grip. This wasn't going to be good for his image.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:33 pm
User Image

Diana let out a few more coughs as she snuggled under Adrian's jacket. She curled up into a ball under it, seeming quite satisfied by the warmth he left behind. With that, she seemed rather calm while dreaming peacefully despite her high fever and current situation.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:18 pm
(( *pokes Rp repeatedly* um... I think this thing is dying... so um... guys? Anyone?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:30 pm
(I'm working on a post right now. :3)  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:35 pm
((Ok. Cool.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:36 pm
_______________ _______________

User ImageStella honestly didn't know what to do. Until now, she had never seen the Assassin leader without his jacket on, and knew by now that he took pride in wearing a full uniform. He looked almost lost without it. Diana seemed rather content to have the jacket, and the thought briefly crossed her mind that if they tried to take it away, she might still locate some of the weapons that were probably in it. She had done it once before already. Stella bent down next to the sleeping girl, realizing now that she was only sleeping and not unconscious from her high fever. She put a hand to the back of her neck in thought. When she had been a little girl a very long time ago, her mother would make her put a damp towel over her forehead whenever she got a fever. Either that, or make tea. Here in the forest though, the former option was more practical. "I'll be right back," she murmured mostly to herself as she walked away towards the river. Once she was there she took off her shirt and soaked it in the cold water before wringing it out and coming back. "Unlike you, I want her to live," she said as though offering explanation for why she was shirtless (but still covered). For some reason, Diana didn't seem to like her. Seemed to be suspicious. Well, too bad. Stella gently pressed the damp shirt against the girl's forehead, hoping the cooling mechanism would help.

▸ Location: in the cave
▸ Feeling: dumbfounded

sтεℓℓα

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:47 pm
Darius smiled, simply walking up to Carly without a care in the world. "The nightgown looks rather pricey. Too bad it got all dirty." He said, admiring Carly's looks with a rather warm smile. "Would you like some help cleaning it? I found a place not too far from here where the water is warm and can easily get the dirt off." He sounded so kind and caring despite his true motives. Carly was an easy target though, able to tell that she was almost willing to do anything as long as she would stay safe.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:30 am
cαяℓу вαуℓιs

User Image

Carly looked up when she heard an unfamiliar voice, trying to brace herself if this was the killer she had seen earlier. It wasn't, but something about this man's appearance slightly disturbed her. She looked him up and down carefully. From what she saw he was nearly covered in scars from who knows what, but he had a warm smile and seemed to have good intentions. She tried to shake off her initial unease. He seemed nice enough, and wanted to help her. It would be nice, she thought, to get her nightgown clean. The warm water seemed really nice, too.
Still, it was a few long seconds before she replied. "Um," she murmured, stalling, "I was... going to wait for somebody... but I guess she's not coming."
There had never been any kind of agreement about Carly and Diana staying together, but making up lies had long since become a habit for her. She did, however, speak the truth when she said she didn't know whether Diana would be coming back. She didn't know whether the other girl was even still alive.

▸ Location: in the woods somewhere
▸ Feeling: tentative

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:42 am
Darius kept his patience no matter how much his brain was telling him to just end her life with forced pleasure and death. However he wanted to have more fun than just that and the girl was actually decently attractive. "Well maybe she'll find us. The area is a safe place where no one goes but me." He said to her with a smile, slowly taking her hand. They were cold, but silky smooth despite all of the dirt that was all over. Just follow me Miss uh... I never caught your name. Mine's Darius." He said to her, starting to walk to their destination.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:28 pm
cαяℓу вαуℓιs

User Image

Carly thought for a few more moments about what he had said. She was still a little uneasy, but she couldn't just sit here and wait if Diana might not be coming back. She stood when Darius took her hand, and followed when he began to walk toward their destination. As she walked, she made sure not to step on any rocks. Her feet were still bleeding from getting cut while she had been running, and they still really hurt. Maybe, she thought, I can put them in the water while we're there.
"I'm Carly," she said when he asked for her name. "Nice to meet you," she added after a moment, mostly out of polite obligation. For some reason, she felt like something was off about him. She didn't know what, though. Maybe she was just delirious. Being stuck in an unfamiliar place could do that, she reassured herself. I'm perfectly safe.

▸ Location: in the woods with Darius
▸ Feeling: a bit uneasy still

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:44 pm
"Carly eh? Well hopefully we can get you cleaned up. It'd be a shame to let the cute nightgown go to waste on such a pretty girl like you." He said with a smile. He wasn't gonna lie, Carly was pretty adorable. "I hope I didn't scare you by my appearance. I do look pretty scary with all of these scars." He laughed, looking down at her bleeding feet. All of a sudden he picked her up, holding her like a baby or how a groom would carry his bride. "It probably hurts to walk on your cut up feet. Lets get you off them for a bit." He told her as he continued to take her to his destination.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:04 pm
((That would be so adorable if I didn't already know that Darius was a psychopathic nut job))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff