Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
т α ι v α s : O P E N ( still accepting a few spots) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:05 pm
User Image
╔═ Eureka narrowed her eyes slightly and pursed her lips, glancing to Joseph. She didn't want to scare the girl, but she guessed they could play the good cop, bad cop routine. She found a gold-hilted knife and a coin purse on his before standing from her knelt position.
In reply to the girl's question and to Joseph's admittance, Eureka responded, "But I wish I had." She inspected the knife before pocketing it in her coat. With the coin purse, she felt it through with her hands, tossing it up in the air before catching it with her right hand. She would've jumped at the chance of getting back at Tondra for stealing half her treasure by killing this man. "And you should be lucky that b*****d did die. His crew took your poor sister on their ship. They are headed south now, probably going to sell her off some weird cult people," she stated. Of course, this was a lie. She knew Tondra probably wouldn't sell the princess to a cult even if she was hired to do it, especially if she didn't have the other twin. But she wouldn't tell this girl that, no, Eureka wanted this girl to feel a certain way, even if it meant lying to her.

Eureka tossed the bag into the air again, catching it. "And because of them, now I'm being chased by the authorities while they are getting off scott-free. Ain't that a sad thing?" She made a 'humph' before tossing the purse up again. "But no, I did not kill this fool," she stated as a matter-of-factly. "Any other questions, dear?" She then glanced back at Joseph. "You better not shoot that. I don't want to make another hole in the ship. I have a feeling Jake is already going to yell at me. I don't need a small bullet hole to set him off again," she added in a drag. Jake was sure to be angry, especially when the ship was shaking every once in awhile after being shot off by military ships. She knew her mechanic would come to complain eventually. ═╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:17 pm
User Image

◢ She felt stupid. No one was even in this stinking room. She mumbled a few curse words into the captain's quarters before quieting down, looking behind her to see that Erik had followed. "He's not in here, it seems," she stated. Amory wondered where this god-forsaken captain was and gave a pout. She stepped out of the captain's room and out into the hallway. She took a large breath, held it for as long as she could before exhaling. The ship seemed to creak around her, her feet planted firmly on the wood of the ship as she breathed out. Amory breathed in again, her eyes fluttered closed as she exhaled, the ship seemingly breathing along with her. She snapped her eyes open when she found the captain and walked hurriedly towards him. She was a little irritated, especially with having to find the captain using her powers instead of being where he was supposed to be. Amory would eventually come to find Hector after using her powers and connection with the ship to find him specifically. ◤

User Image

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:26 pm
"No fun? I prefer to use the term cautious. I don't like the idea of one who enjoys murder as much as you do to have a hand around my throat." Jake said with a small smile. Good. Marcus was in a good mood. Jake doubted Marcus would actually try to kill him, but he figured one could never be too careful. "Yeah, let's go ahead and take a look at our kidnapees. My ship sure took a beating trying to secure them safely on board, and I want to make sure it was worth it. So, lead the way good sir." Jake said as he made a grand gester for Marcus to take the lead. He was in the engine bay this entire time, so he had no idea what they did with the prisoners, or if they were even on board. Though, by Marcus's comment the mission was a success. "Oh, and be sure to not kill our kidnapees."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:30 pm
Hector said nothing, slowly turning to look at Amory. A moment of silence seemed to pass as Hector's eyes seemed to have a vague glow. "Having trouble finding me?" Hector asked, her eyes trailing and seeing Eric with a slight frown before turning to look back at Amory. "Turn around. Look out the window." Hector told her. "Do you see the ships and the blockade on the horizon? It's nearly complete. The pirates will either be caught, or they'll fly through the blockade in the next five minutes at that point. The emperor fears that the pirates will pass through our border. Their speed is faster then our ships, so the flag ships ordered to track them after they pass probably will not catch up to them. If they get away, it will be our job to hound them in the mountains. Of course, pirates can't live off of nothing. They have to be getting supplies somewhere. See if anything is familiar and can be traced back to a manufacturer."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:36 pm
Marcus gave a huge grin. "Of course I won't kill them. I don't want Cap'n to get mad at me. Then she won't let me find people to 'play' with" he replied. Of course, for Marcus that meant rigorously torturing someone until he got bored and killed said person. He walked along and whistled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erik said nothing. He simply bowed his head to Hector and then took a spot behind the captain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:43 pm
"Right. Shoulda known you wouldn't want to lose all your new playmates." Jake said with a small sigh as he followed Marcus. How could a guy that seems so happy and go lucky be such a sadistic killer? Just didn't make any sense if you asked Jake. But, Eureka seems to trust Marcus for some reason, so that means Jake trusts him to. Whether he wants to or not.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:56 pm
User Image

◢ Sheesh, the captain seemed like a cold one. She said nothing to Hector's comment about their little hide and go seek game. However, she did turn to look out the window. She could see a sailing ship in the distance, glittering with gold. It had cream-color sales that seemed to blend into the sunset sky. It was a beautiful ship, but a pirate one at that; no matter how much of a beauty it was, it was still Amory's enemy.
She crossed her arms, her eyes lingering on the forming blockade. She knew that blockade wouldn't be able to stop that fast-sailing ship. She turned, her brow raised to look at Hector.

"So you want me to locate where they might be getting their supplies? I'm a mechanic, not some henchman," she said, tapping her fingers against her arm. She looked back at the window before pursing her lips. Amory then looked back at Hector. "They are headed to the mountains, most likely. After awhile, they must be come out to gather supplies before wherever they're going. Because they're pirates, they could get anything they want from practically anywhere. And if they are having any luck, they'll just raid a merchant ship. It'll be difficult to find any patterns." She tilted her head. "What makes you think I could find those patterns?" She asked. ◤

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:21 pm
"Their attacks and patterns will be my problem, not yours. That is not what I asked you to do. I simply wanted you to identify any components you can and tell that to me." Hector stated before standing and walking over to the window. "Consider the ships design and speed. Compare it to both the Adalla flagship and our own. It resembles an older model of a Marus merchant ship in design. You can tell by the shape of the bow and stem. As a imperial mechanic, you should be familiar with the various models and styles of various parts." Hector replied with a calm but cold tone. "If you can not do as I asked, then go back to your station. You're wasting time with japes."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:28 pm
User Image

◢ Amory made a sour face. She didn't mind being ordered around, but she didn't think she could get used to Hector's coldness. She switched her leg to lean on as she played with a lock of her hair. "I suppose. Sorry for misunderstanding," she responded. "It won't be too difficult, but I can only do with based off assumptions. It's hard to judge an airship by its exterior," she murmured, more to herself. She tapped her chin, thinking of several aspects of her own ship. The Valkylrie was a typical imperial ship. Not a lot of people know that, however, all imperial ships have unique adjustments to them according to the type of mechanic assigned to each ship. She was sure that Adallan flag ship over yonder had its own special mechanic and own unique personality. The Valkylrie had its personality too. She followed Hector to the window, rubbing the wooden frame.
Yes, this ship lived and breathed much in the same fashion as Amory did. It was alive and she felt every gust, tingle, and shudder on the ship like it was to her own body. This ship was composed in much the same way as any other imperial ship, however, it was much lighter than usual. The ship was altered slightly with specific grooves in the exterior sides of the ship to boost the ship's velocity. Whatever the ship had lacked in, it was an excellent flyer and maneuverer.

By the looks of this pirate ship, it looked like it had a bulky engine to make up for the speed of the ship. Which meant that it required a lot of maintenance. She wondered what kind of mechanic was on that ship. She grew deeper in thought. "Judging by the ships exterior, and by the recklessness of its captain, they probably would need a lot of exterior work done. And as for the engine, their filters probably need to be replaced more often than most. But that's all I could think of so far."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:21 pm
((So... is the Galatea ever going to fly through the blockade? Just asking... ))

"If that's the case, the type of exterior probably reflects where they've been hitting most recently. Most appears to be of Adalla's style, though some reflects both ways. It's possible that they haven't been here for a while, or they pirate around the borders. Unfamiliar territory and with dangerous cargo..." Hector trailed off in thought as she tilted her head slightly with her hand under her chin. It was the sort of expression that the noble girls found dreamy despite the cold and serious air she had.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:13 pm
pup720

[ Sorry, I was going to post about passing the border until after Pup posted! ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image

█ Renard let the rifles fly out of his hands, holding his hands up as he let the mechanic girl work. Despite her laziness, she could get the work done when she wanted to. He watched her with some intrigue before a familiar voice called his voice. He recognized the black haired fellow, familiar with his eagerness in his inventions all too well. He turned, making a small face before smiling.
"Ah, Ebony. I would hate to be one of your subjects for testing. Your bombs sound so torturous," he admitted. He gave a shrug. Ebony's bombs were always an amusing thing. He didn't think he would be as enthused though. He looked at the simple-looking bomb with some attention. "Just imagine, inhaling gas and then vomiting your brains out. Pretty sick, if you ask me," he commented with a chuckle. █

User Image

Wire_Colossus

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:10 pm
Ebony smirked at Ren’s reaction. “It‘s not as bad as One of the concept bombs I have. It‘s still in the concept phase, and I‘ll probably never take it further than that because of it‘s effect. It’s called the Bathroom Bomb. The idea is that the smoke is actually an airborne chemical that acts as an intensely potent laxative. The instant you breath it in, you‘ve got 10 minutes before the chemical is absorbed through your lungs into your blood stream. From there it goes to work, and…well. Instant bathroom urge.” Then he shook his head side to side. “The trouble is finding the right plant extracts, and then there’s the fact that’s one form of torture I would never put anyone through. It‘s embarrassment on a level no one should have to endure. It‘s for the best that it never goes beyond the concept phase.”

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:01 pm
Marcus walked up to where Eureka was talking to the kidnapped twin. He slowly peered up into a window to see what was going on. He stared for a moment before knocking. "Cap'n!" he called, "may I come in and see our hostage?!"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:38 pm
"Wait, the captain's in there?! Oi! The hell do you think you are risking my baby like that! Didn't no one say you could use her as a target like that! Jake yelled as he gently pushed Marcus aside and stormed into the room. All of the joy and excitement he felt earlier was gone. All he felt now was really pissed.

As he glanced around the room to find Eureka he noticed that there was only one twin in the room. Why was there only one? "And where's the other half of our package?! She better be in another room hiding or something!" He yelled, not realising that the other twin had been kidnapped by Tondra. He made sure to refer to them as a package, it made him feel better about being part of a kidnapping.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff