Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Customized Customs: May 2014 winners page 12 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:32 am
Entry Tag: (Master Wild Mage | Wind | Moderate | Solo Custom)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: -moderate (650k + 200k)
Soquili Species: - Wind
Body Build: regular (with raised foreleg)
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character

WIP Needed? Yes please Spam away if you like. I love seeing the process.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: smokey swirls of blue,silver, and purple on black. On her legs silver socks on all feet with a faded look into the darker body color
Face: eye color- cobalt blue with eyeliner like look CC for color for that, eyebrows-black/dark gray inner ear-black/dark gray expression-normal happy blush, any facial markings
Mane:Black/dark blue with purple streaks and silver at the tips edited med-long length loose curls(like base curly #2 hair) half pulled up into a messy bun with chained together hair sticks do with bangs that sweep across her face without covering her visible eye extra mane hanging down and wind blown with random feathers tied/braided in.
Tail:Curly style #2 with trading post feathers CC colors added/If you wanna go windblown and wavy style curls with feathers tied/braided in. No reference for this one. Have fun.
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock short
Reference Image(s): Actual character Mane and collar reference Color pallete 1 Color pallete 2 Color pallete 3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): NA
Wings: Wind type 4 Dove Black at the tops fading through purple a touch of blue then silver at the tips
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes:Bent foreleg template please

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
-Large feathered collar(feathers iridesent black like these with small ones like these sticking out the bottom.)with a silver metal top part with CC designs with a chainmaille flowerin purple and black in the center
-Small blue and silver dragon companion like the little one in this pic.
Reference Image(s) for Items: included in description

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Talliana Delaney
Owner: Master Wild Mage
Breed: Wind
Temper: Steadfast
Mate:
Tag Background: CC Some magical land type look would be best but I'm not picky
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

(Sorry about the editing. I accidentally hit submit instead of preview while testing my links. Sorry for and mess ups or rambling since this is my first custom attempt)  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:49 am
Entry Tag: (Frezir | MockBaby Harpy/Wind serpent | Heavy | Solo Custom)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Hybrid, harpy & Wind serpent
Body Build: Ulun'suti
Concept Origin: mock baby
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: See Ref
Face: See Ref
Mane: Leaving up to the colorist (But would like to have part of the head, beak and tail look like they are soaked in blood)
Tail: Leaving up to the colorist
Hooves/Fetlocks: Split Hooves, Fetlocks leaving up to the colorist
Reference Image(s): Mother, Father, Reference done by oneoverthree

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: See Refs
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner: Frezir
Breed: Hybrid
Temper: Vicious
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

~Lady Kanna~

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:11 am
Entry Tag: ~Lady Kanna~ || Kirin-Angeni || Heavy Edits || Solo

Quote:

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin-Angeni
Body Build: Alt Kirin Lines, Style 2 wings
Concept Origin: Riven Inspired (Myst Series)
WIP Needed?: Yes

Body: A tanned skintone, similar to that of this man
Face: Glowing yellow-whiteish eyes similar to how the windows glow here
Mane: CUSTOM
Like this in a black color, with feathers and beads layered in. Also far longer, as if it’s untamed by the wilderness.
Tail: CUSTOM
Similar to mane, long and swooping.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Would like the heavy fetlocks. Hooves should be gold.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Scales: CC
Pelt: CC
Other Notes:
Please take inspiration from the below.

Trading Post Items: None I don’t think?
Custom Items:
-A linking book closed at his foot
-A Dagger Strapped at his front leg, and three down beside the book at his feet, and one also in his mouth. (Total of five if I am counting correctly)
-A pair of goggles resting on his forehead and alt ref
-A tattered, worn, and perhaps slightly singed red scarf around his neck.
-A golden beetle somewhere on him
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Riven
Owner: ~Lady Kanna~
Breed: Riven Cosplay
Temper: Methodical
Tag Background: This

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:37 am
Entry Tag: (She-Ra of Etheria | Kalona | Heavy | Solo)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Username of owner(s): She-Ra of Etheria
Breed: Kalona
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

She-Ra of Etheria

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:54 am
Entry Tag: XBlind-DarknessX | Unicorn | Moderate | Solo

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Regular, Alt Mare Pose
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Felt like drawing
WIP Needed?: A WIP would be loved, and I am completely okay with LS.

Body: She is a true bay dun which means that she has the dark stripe down her back and the light tiger striping on her legs.
Face: She has thick eyelashes and dark markings painted around her eyes. He eyes are blue.
Mane: Her mane is black and is tied in a ponytail that hangs over her shoulder. Clasps made of solid gold hold the hair in place.
Tail: She has the customary lion unicorn tail with custom hair on it that that matches her mane in coloration. It is medium length. I would also like for the tail to wrap around the front of her body so that it can be seen better.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her hooves are black and she has the regular fluffy fetlocks as well as the cloven hooves.
Reference Image(s):
True Dun (You can kind of see the striping on the foreleg.)
Headshot
Eye Paint -- Kind of like this but not all they way down to her nose and not as thick. See headshot for another example.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn: I would like some kind of custom unicorn horn but I will leave the style up to you. The color will be golden. ^^
Wings: None
Other Notes:

Custom Items:
She has a blue headscarf and a matching loose fitting 'scarf' around her neck and shoulders. On her neck scarf are clasped three gold medallions with a blue gem matching the color of her head scarf in the center of each.
I would like some kind of gold bracelet on her upper foreleg but I don't know how it should look. Something kind of..desert like? If that even makes sense. XD
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Colors
Neck Scarf (Really rough but you get the gist)
Head Scarf

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Suhayma
Owner: XBlind-DarknessX
Breed: Desert Princess
Temper: Proud
Mate: None
Tag Background: 033 Barren Canyon by King Inversitle

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:22 am
Entry Tag: (Roman Foi | Kirin | Moderate? | Twins)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Minor-Moderate?
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Reg
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Please~!

Body: I'd like most of her body to pale white (faintly blue tinted?), with dark socks fading up her shins (dark blue or black?) so that her shin scales contrast (maybe a faintly glowing white?)
Face: I'm not sure, but emphasize her eyes? QuQ I'd like her eyes to be silver, btw.
Mane: Knee length, glossy black hair with a slight wave to it, styled in some way you think looks nice with very dainty silver chains worked into it through out
Tail: I'd like her tail to be kirin style, but end to be more flourished, larger than the stock tail (sort of like fanning out but ends in a tip still, if that makes since?) with silver chains through out it as well. If you need a ref for what I mean, left me know and I can find something probably xD
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin stock <3
Reference Image(s): As noted at the top of this form, a lot of her will be CC'd but please please don't be angry if I ask it to be altered, or see what colors look nice where. oAo I have her personality in my head, and trying to embody it is... rather difficult. 8C and I want to work with you in figuring out her beauty!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Uhm, I'm not sure what horn. ;O; CC, but please don't hate me if I ask for a different type after seeing it on her body? (maybe a faint glow on it as well? 8DD) -- I don't mind if its costumed or stock, I like them all well enough. ;w;
Wings: N/A
Scales: Yes, the new style kind with the few that stand up? Plus the scales on the shin too please. ;u; (I'd like them glowing faintly, if at all possible!)
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: I'd like her eyes half-lided, seductively

Custom Items: I'd like a silver lantern be set between her front feet, glow faintly.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3

Twin 1
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I'd like to wait to see her please ;w;
Owner: Roman Foi
Breed: ?
Temper: Kind
Mate:
Tag Background: Starry Night default
Tag feather color(s):

Twin 2
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I'd like to wait to see her please ;w;
Owner: Roman Foi
Breed: ?
Temper: Kind
Mate:
Tag Background: Starry Night default

Note for the second twin: The only differences I want to see between the sister is the silver accessories for twin one be gold, and a slightly different hair style (if you're willing to do a slightly different style; your rules say you wont do extreme differences but I'm talking minor changes~ ;w; I'd understand if not though. I also saw you like to have fun with curly. I LOVE CURLY. HAVE AT IT.)  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

shadica

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:06 pm
Entry Tag: (shadica | Regular| Moderate | Solo Custom )

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species:Regular
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: An 'Elder Scrolls; The Dark Brotherhood' based/inspired cyo plushie.

WIP Needed? Only if you want.

Body: dark grey
Face: Dark grey with bluish white skull mask and white war paint. Red eyes.
Mane: Edited; Sort of curly/wind swept with a brade? I'm not sure, just sort of translate the plushie style however it speaks to you? A blueish purple color.
Tail: Medium, blueish purple color.
Hooves/Fetlocks:No fetlocks, hooves tealish green
Reference Image(s): Plushie

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: None

Trading Post Items: Black hood, dark/blood red tabard with a black hand and black cloth.
Custom Items: none
Reference Image(s) for Items: Plushie

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Arvela Sarethi
Owner: shadica
Breed: Dunmer
Temper: Reserved
Mate:
Tag Background: Red thorns
Tag frame color: Blood red
Tag feather color(s): Black & Blood red, long.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:12 pm
Entry Tag: (Devil NightShade | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Angeni)
Body Build: Choose from Regular, War, Draft
Starting Stage: I'd prefer basket, but adult works too 8D
Concept Origin: real life pet.

WIP Needed? Sure, if you want ^ .^

Body: He's a bay and white paint, see ref for very specific markings. Upside down, purple and red (however you wanna fade/mix the two) handprint on his shoulder.
Face: One blue and one brown eye both with eyeliner style markings around them. A purple circle of vision marking around his eye.
Mane: A short cropped mane, all white but his forlock. Maybe a slight wind blown aaisnt his neck style. His forlock is very short, and brown.
Tail: Brown, with a slight wind blow style.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited, I would prefer less hair if possible around his fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): circle of vision marking around his eye. various war paints - Use any of these thatcha want 8D
Jake Album

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: I would like his wings to be patterned in a way resembling an red tailed hawk's, in the white and bay of his markings
Other Notes: I'd like wing-style 2 please, and him to have the male foot down pose.
Refrence Images:
red tailed hawk1
red tailed hawk2
red tailed hawk3
red tailed hawk4

Custom Items:
-Feathers: I'd like him to have some bald eagle tail feathers braided into his mane, and generally adorning him like jewelry (think Native American styles) with deep purple twine.
-Beading: Purple beading through his mane and tail.
-CC: Feel free to add anything else you deem necessary
-Companions: I want him to have three pet dogs, size wise one is large customs let you make him (Buddy the golden one). one is slightly smaller (Hunter the black/white), and one is tiny (prissy the chihuahua)

Reference Image(s) for Items: Eagle feathers (Middle)
Hunt, Buddy, and Prissy Album

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Jake
Owner: Devil NightShade
Breed: Medicine Hat
Temper: Laid back
Mate: Lifemate, if any.
Tag Background: Falling Stars

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Remembrance
Justification for Domain Choice: Jake is put together as a remembrance to my heritage, to my grandfather whom recently passed. and to all the memories I've made growing up.

ICly, Jake knows he's supposed to remember something from his past, but his fall made him forget. His friends, whom once were his constant companions and guides are now oddly silent. He's going through life, helping others remember the things they might have forgotten or looked over, while trying to find the answers to his own questions.

Other Notes: I'd like him to be facing the opposite direction of most tagged Soquili, as those are the markings I want him to have, I'd also like an un-winged version if possible ^^  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Raving.Rabbids

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:41 pm
Entry Tag: (Raving.Rabbids| Normal | Heavy | Solo Custom )
COMMON SENSE IS...?

Username of owner(s): Raving.Rabbids
Breed: Normal

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:45 pm
Entry Tag: (Sesshiyasha | Wind | Moderate/Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edited: First to add the entry Line/Title because I forgot it >.< and then to add that the wings are CC able ^.^ I would just like big wings like hers XD

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Not needed, but would be nice ^.^

Body: Cream
Face: Red marking under eye, Black mask that goes into mane.
Mane: Red, orange, and a bit of yellow, with two "Ribbon" type pieces coming from eiher side of the face.
Tail: Red, orange, and a bit of yellow, with two "Ribbon" type pieces coming from eiher side of the Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black orange and red fades up the legs, with the black stripes on the legs.
Reference Image(s): Main Ref x X x X

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): - N/A -
Wings: The Up and Open wings on the Wind (I believe number 5?) or CC would love big wings ^.^ maybe just like hers in the main ref?
Fins: - N/A -
Scales: - N/A -
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rinashie
Owner: Sesshiyasha
Breed: Wind
Temper: Mysterious
Mate: -N/A-
Tag Background: Something to match her
Tag frame color: Something to match her
Tag feather color(s): Something to match her

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed by me ^.^ Have had her done in Multiple shops ^.^ <3

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:  

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:17 pm
Entry Tag: (Vistada | HippoWind | Mod? | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: - Mod-Heavy?
Soquili Species: Wind/Hippogryph
Body Build: Regular - Leg Down - No Hippofeet :>.
Concept Origin: Original Character: He's based off a bird I once drew for the sake of it. Tiberius or "Floof" as people call him.. in his world, is a part of the most powerful wizard family. Tiberius was an excellent wizard until one day while trying to prove his point his own magic turned against him. Now all Tiberius can do is turn into a small little bird. And it's not even by choice. He'll try and try again to gain his sensitivity to the magical realm and try on a spell but all he does end up doing is turning right into a bird.
The only other thing he can really do is talk to the magical ball... Who acts like the mirror on the wall in Snow White. (Which in Soq's world the ball will just be an inanimate object of course.)

WIP Needed? Please biggrin ?

Body: He's an entire flurry of white, teal and orange. I am sorry for the markings, please do your best :>? I painted him (he's in the refs) based on my brain needing to deal with art block! I would like his markings to resemble little feather-dots?
Face: Mostly green. He has small little orange dots. I would like his cheeks to look like he has 'stubble feathers'. And some on his bottom jaw just etched in biggrin ? Like a stubble beard. His eye that will be facing us is obviously very deep blue. The one that's sort of hidden is actually 'silver'. I put in Ref 2, the colours of his eyes for you.. I also would like the 'whites' of his eyes to be black.
Mane: See Ref2. His hair is teal with small streaks of orange and a dip of brown. CC the arrangement.
Tail: You can't see his tail in the ref, But I would like the male "braided Style" his tailfeathers are just white and teal-dipped. The bottom of the braided style can be teal dipped. If you want to put some streaks in the braid-area I don't mind! I would like him to have Hippo-edits of feathers against the tail but nothing big. Ref 2.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like him to have the added legfeathers to his build. Maybe tuck some little feathers of his plumage in them? I would like his Hooves to be dark blue like his bird feet biggrin . And have the fetlocks gradiant up with the same blue or a slightly lighter one.
Reference Image(s): Ref 1. The Ref 2 isn't coloured sorry I just wanted to give you a general idea and see where you go from there!
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: He'll have Wind wings: Heron.
Other Notes: I kind of put all of the edits above. But if you want just an easy to read list here you go:
Tail - Little editted feathers ontop of.
Legfeathers - Little feathers (cc-wise) peaking out from layers
Hair - Some small Hippo feathers in it? Because he is only part I do not expect them to be overly extravagant. & Hair is an edit.
Face - Beard feather 'stubble'. He's a halfbreed so I don't mind him having very small plumage.

Custom Items: A crystal ball between his front hooves. Just something spherical, you can give it a flat bottom but no stand. He probably rolls it around with him or something.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sir Tiberius "Floofinbopin" Groundshaker
Owner: Vistada
Breed: CC
Temper: Odd
Mate:
Tag Background: Magic Forest
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:20 pm
Entry Tag: (mistalina13 | Mer | High Minor / Low Moderate | Solo)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

SPLISH-SPLASH I AM TAKING A BATH

Edit: Oops! Missed my entry line and category.

Edit Category: High Minor / Low Moderate
Soquili Species: Mer
Body Build: Default
Concept Origin: OC

WIP Needed? Neh.

Body: Dark purple and black, see the original pet in the references for inspiration.
Face: Pale purple eyes, CC anything else.
Mane: Purple as well, but streak some diferent tints/shades in sections. Can you add a wisp of hair in front of the more visible ear?
Tail: Default is fine.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC if you want to fuss with anything.
Reference Image(s): Original Pet - OC was loosely based on her.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: N/A
Fins: Light purple webbing like the reference above.
Pelt: Animal N/A
Other Notes: Would it be possible to edit the edge of her ears to be a little spiney? If not no worries.

Trading Post Items: Shell Necklace (CC colors), Beaded Bracelets (CC colors)
Custom Items: Beads strung onto her mane, CC colors. Chain headdress, CC design and colors.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aeson
Owner: mistalina13
Breed: CC
Temper: Coquettish

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A
~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:32 pm
Entry Tag: (RockerWolfie1616 | Ulun'suti/Hippogryph Cross | Moderate - Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti/Hippogryph Cross
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Yes please c:

Eye Color: Purple
Body: Cream Tones See Refs! Should have Paint CC markings natural in a lighter cream.
Face: See Ref, should be cream with paint type markings in a lighter cream.
Mane: Edited Hair Mane with Feathers mixed in! See Items/Edit section!
Tail: Ulun'suti scaled tail with feathers edited onto the end (if possible?)
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd like if her front feet were Gryph Claws and then the back hooves Ulun'suti cloven. Claws & hooves should be a darker cream color than the body at least two shades darker.

Reference Image(s): Colors, Colors /Markings 2, Colors / Markings 3, Hair Color (Slightly NSFW) , Darker Colors 4, Colors 5,

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Fins: n/a
Scales: Ulun'suti Body Scales (Back, Stomach and Legs)
Scale Color: Super pale cream at least two 'levels' lighter than her bodies base color.
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Sorry if I'm a bit vague about colors, that's why I'd really like WIPS as you color her or at least one of the flat colors together. c:

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items:

• Mane - Going off the ref. The sort of 'lifted pieces' of hair I do NOT want added..I want her mane to be CC length and style..not too windswept but, a few swept up pieces might look pretty. Thick, wavy LONG with lots of brightly colored peacock feathers tucked or growing out of her hair. The feathers can be longer than her mane if you wish, as I said CC..the feathers should have jewel tones and be a vibrant 'splash' against her creamy body color. c: Feel free to add bits of jewelry or little braids with small brightly colored beads into the design. I trust you.

• Tail- Feathers- I asked a colorist friend who works here but, correct me if I'm wrong xD I want the scaled tail for her with feathers edited onto the end. Sort of like fanned out long feathers? CC on this as I know your love of feathers and epic-ness at making feathered beauties! If it's not possible to have feathers added to the end of her tail then, maybe hair? CC on it..but, I'd really like feathers. They should be the same color as her other feathers.

• Jewelry - Delicate jewelry with clear crystals in a flower type 'pattern' Necklace of sorts. CC, just not too large or gaudy.

• Butterflies floating around her. 6 + See refs, I want them all to be different colors if possible : ) CC placement.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Feathers, Feathers 2, Feathers 3, Feathers 4, Hair Ref, Necklace, Butterfly 1, Butterfly 2, Butterfly 3, Butterfly 4, Butterfly 5, Butterfly 6

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: RockerWolfie1616
Breed: Suti/Gryph
Temper: Vivacious
Mate: n/a

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: n/a

Price: ???  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:32 pm
EDIT: Voided (also quoted and voided on pg 10

Entry Tag: (CheshireKttty | Uni-Angeni | Heavy | Solo)

Username of owner(s): CheshireKttty
Breed: Angeni/uni

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time/also need to tweak a few things and this week has been hard enough without adding in more potential tears x.x

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers