Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Log In! Unexpected Gamers (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:50 pm
The mention of Eve made his eyes widen. "Please lets keep this away from Eve! I want nothing to do with that obsessive stalker..." He quickly exclaimed, simply tired of all of her flirty and pestering, always trying to get him to date her. "Alex is a interesting character as well. I don't know what his problem is, but I think he doesn't like me either, my guess out of jealousy." He was the start player on the baseball team after all, a role Alex wanted yet could never get because of all the times he was late, causing him to warm the benches. "Speaking of baseball, yes I play a lot of baseball. Baseball is my life next to video games. I'm always early to practice and ready to play in each game." He said with a proud grin.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:29 pm
"O-okay... b-but I'm sure she'll find out eventually..." Lianne muttered. "She was mad at me y-yesterday because you were nice at school." She stated. "Uh... b-baseball must be a lot of fun then. I- I don't really play sports, b-but if you like it..." She nodded with an ever so slight smile.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:33 pm
Nicholas was happy she was trying to keep the conversation going despite how awkward it is for her. "I just like baseball honestly, but it's oaky if you don't like sports." He said to her with a smile. "You know... I was thinking of a way that I could meet you family without it being like... you know... a couple..." He said, unsure if she was still uneasy about actually dating him despite how much they like each other. "It'll also keep your stepsister a bit off our backs. Yours mostly." He leaned in a little, looking up at her. "What if I became your math tutor? I can talk to our math teacher and instead of you going to his class each day after school, I can go to your place after practice and go over what you missed. How does that sound?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:37 pm
"But I like math. I- I mean I'm good at math. I mean... well I guess... well, maybe that might work." She replied. "Will it interfere with your practice?" She asked him.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:43 pm
"I'm not saying you're bat at math, hell you were moved up a class. But since you've missed some stuff, I can help tutor you the stuff you've missed, we get to see each other, I can get to know your family well, and then maybe I'll welcomed if I come visit when it's not for tutoring purposes. Sure Eve will be a pain, but I've dodged her plenty of times already." He said hoping it'll work. "And it'll be after practice so I can just come straight to your place afterwords, maybe take Alex if I have to."  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:05 pm
"Ok." She replied. "I'd... I'd like that." She nodded, feeling a bit more calm when talking to him. "Y-you know, I do have all day. Would you like to... go do something? Together?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:18 pm
"Awesome. Hopefully I can get the okay by the teacher on Monday." He said with a smile, glad she liked the plan. "Together? That'd be nice. Where would you like to go?" He asked, unsure himself since he never really got out much besides for baseball practice.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:20 pm
"I... I don't know..." She admitted. "W-what do people normally do?" She asked, looking down. "Uhh.... a- a movie? Arcade? Mall? Amusement park? Ice skating? ... I don't know how to ice skate. I'd probably fall on my butt." She told him.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:42 pm
"I'm not that normal myself so I don't know." Nicholas responded with a laugh. "You know, the arcade sounds like it'd be a lot of fun. We both play games so why not? We can go somewhere else afterwords too since we probably won't be there all day." He told her, hoping she'd like the plan. "Ice skating sounds fun too. I haven't ice skated in a long long time, so I'd probably fall on my butt too." He told her, chuckling.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:50 pm
"H-hee..." She muttered, letting out a small chuckle before quickly clamming up. "Y-yeah, the arcade sounds like fun. L-lets do that." She nodded. "I-it could be a lot of fun."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:27 pm
"Well now that we have a plan, lets go." He said with a smile, holding out his hand. "I don't know if you'd want to hold hands while walking to the arcade, but if not, can I hold you hand at least once?" He blushed when he asked this, but he was being kind and didn't want to rush something she doesn't want to do.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:30 pm
Lianne turned a deep red, looking at his hand. She quickly looked away. If she didn't know he was Divya, she would have yelled at him. Still, she slowly looked back at him and gently took his hand, biting her bottom lip as she stood.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:38 pm
Her hand was soft, there fingers connecting. They held each others hand for what seemed like hours despite it only being for a few seconds, both a deep red. He wanted to keep holding her hand, but let go, knowing she was still not ready to start a true relationship yet. "Thank you." He said, still blushing. "Lets get going."  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:42 pm
Lianne didn't say anything. She couldn't. Instead she just kept pace by his side as they walked towards the arcade. As she moved, she could see the people walking by, and she walked slightly behind him as if hiding herself.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:55 pm
Nicholas noticed how she always walked behind him, hoping some day he'd be able to help her gain confidence and walk proud. They made it to the arcade, hearing the sounds of buttons and sounds effects. "Lets enjoy ourselves. What do you wanna play first?" He asked, walking around and seeing all the games available.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff