Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Avatar: Ages Past RP OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:13 pm
lil_lollypop1
Ok, so I was thinking... if Val tried to bring Seraphina back with him, they could be attacked by the earth kingdom that Garrett commands and get shot down. Then they could run across trouble, and eventually Terra. Oh oh! I find this to be an excellent idea! *jumping up and down* Garrett is trying to take over the fire nation by killing Val and attacking the nation when he's not there. Then he'll try to take Seraphina for his own. Buhahhahahaa!! Wacha think?[/quotee]

Sounds like a plan to me and I think at some point that Max should try to romance Seraphina when Val is either ignoring or not able to give her the time of day because duty calls. When Max tries to take it a bit further than expected, Val can rescue her from him. I would say that Seraphina would be native enough to not realized that he was hinting towards a romanice relation until he tries to taki it too far. Sorry for any typos at this point as I'm about to fall asleepp currently..... What thinks you on that idea?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:57 am
Let me ask you a question... as a romantic interest, what makes Seraphina desirable in your opinion? I've already know my opinion, but think about your own. Off the bat, connections are made because she is a princess, implying that she has wealth and power. We've already concluded that these sorts of things will not bring happiness to either party. Val remains impartial and Seraphina will feel abandoned.

Now consider this, because this is why I have a pet peeve with most fanfictions and harlequins. In real life, I've got this one particular friend who's already married, and, I kid you not, EVERYONE goes after this girl. It's insane. Boys and girls alike will try to date this chick, and I'm probably the only person I know who doesn't feel that way about her. And realistically speaking, it's very unusual because she's never made it into college, she's generally flaky, and she's not particularly eye-catching. It doesn't matter who I talk to, because as soon as she enters the room, they'll start chasing her skirt. And of course, I drop those guys because I don't want a guy who'd go after a married woman.

Ultimately, the reason she gets all the boys all has to do with personality. She's the type who doesn't see social barriers simply because she chooses to ignore them. She has no shame, likes to talk about pointless things, and constantly voices her opinion. She's lively, bubbly, and likes to make lots of perverted jokes. Seriously, boys will have one conversation with her and be ready to rent a hotel room. It makes me a bit sick.

I say this because when Terra comes into the picture, it will present various opportunities. Where we take that is a debatable point.

If you're worried about tension, don't. I usually have a plan or three. I've also learned from experience that one should not expose all of the tricks. It leaves something to be desired in RPs. You know, like a game of poker. RPs, I find, can be battles of wit where you have to mesh the bigger and smaller pictures together using characters who are not your own. And the best part about that is that it's not necessarily a verses game. You build together while reaching out in the dark.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:54 am
Her caring and loving heart. She cares about the people and for Val and would heal them with her water bending without expecting anything back in return. Yes, she would even heal Garrett, even though she might not want to. She would still do that even if her looks and her title of princess were stripped away from her. She doesn't judge people on their looks or first impression, she tries to not to at least. She knows her duty and will follow it, even though at times she rather rebel a little. She can be a bit feisty but right now Seraphina is gauging how to react with Val while trying not to be awkward about it either.

Eek, that just me sick ready reading about your friend.

I'm one of those people that does like to have some things planned to happen at times. But I do like surprises at times as it does add more to the story as well.

The other thing that if Max was to see how Val and Seraphina would react to each other about the situation if it was to come up.

Got to go for now and talk you later.

P.S. I hope that I did not make you mad. I'm sorry if I did so.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:00 am
Nope. I'm not mad. That's actually exactly what I wanted to hear. So, awesome! ^_^  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:59 pm
Alright and glad I didn't made you mad. Didn't want to make things awkward between us already.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:01 pm
Nah. It's cool. I'm pretty laid back. :3  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:29 pm
Sweet and just to let you know, there is a storm upon us here. If I suddenly disappear, you know why.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:51 pm
Ok. That's fine. I understand how that goes.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:11 pm
Question though, did we want Avatar Terra and Sera's brother,Murchadh (Gaelic muir "sea" and cadh "warrior",), to meet before the others come across her? Possibly at one of the border towns that runs along the earth and water kingdom?

For the time skip, are we saying that six months had passed since the meeting and now are about to head to the fire nation?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:24 pm
I thought he'd be in the water Tribe somewhere. Terra would be on the run somewhere in the earth kingdom. *shrugs* Though I'd prefer it if they didn't. Terra's going to play like she's not the avatar, even though she is.

And sure. Six months sounds good. However long you feel. I figured on the way to the fire nation, they're way of travel would be attacked, and they'd get stranded in the Earth Kingdom somewhere, trying to get back to the fire nation.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:57 pm
Okay, just throwing it out there. So they will be going through the earth kingdom to get the fire nation. I'm think that I will start the time skip with them about to leave the castle if that's alright with you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:07 pm
Sounds good to me. *nods* *nods* 3nodding  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Laventia Rose

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:14 pm
What time of the year would you want to say it is now?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:25 pm
?????? Um... I don't know... if it's six months later, fall? *shrugs*  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:44 pm
Alright, fall sounds good to me. Do we want to made some type of map for our rp? Just a thought and it would help our bearings where the kingdoms are located.

Oh would you be interested in a freak show rp?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff