Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:59 pm
shika-kun-2012

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
χαиɛ Ѧαℓℓσяʏ

The shapeshifter had to think after turning slightly pink from the teasing. He didnt know much about what he wanted at the moment. "Can we make coconut glazed chicken?" He asks curious if the rabbit could make his favorite type of chicken. "Can I help cook too? Since my brother didnt teach me very much about it?" He asks hearing his stomach go off again and blushes red.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:24 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero emerged from the bushes with a frantic expression on his face. He was still in his shorts and tank top from the beach, but his bag was gone and he was covered in blood. The gray handle of a knife was sticking out of his back, and his wings and tail had emerged. "Mr...Mr Svetki!? Are you here?" He looked around, hoping to god that nobody else was here to see him in this state.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

The professor was mostly vegetarian, but he did store meat in a small freezer to fix big meals for guests. He hadn't heard of coconut chicken before, but he figured he could attempt it. The rabbit searched for a cook book then looked at the ingredients. "Hmm... I don't seem to have coconut shreds to boil for a glaze. I do have chicken though if you'd like that. You can help cook it however else you'd want it. I'd be happy to show you how, just be careful." Leveret didn't want the boy to get burned or anything, depending on how the boy wanted the chicken cooked.

Leveret's large rabbit ears twitched as he heard somebody. "If you'll pardon me one moment, Mister Zane.' The professor politely excused himself to see who it was.
As the teacher went to see who it was, he noticed Nero with his wings and tails out and covered in blood. Leveret's eyes widened in worry and he quickly went to the boy's aid. "Oh dear, what happened Nero?"

Current Form: Human
Company: Xane
OOC Thoughts: .

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:55 pm
shika-kun-2012

χαиɛ Ѧαℓℓσяʏ

Xane thought and found spring salad mix and tomatoes and knew a way to make honey covered glazed chicken and he makes a side salad with sliced cripsed chicken. While he waits and finds salad dressings and forks cups to use. "Well hope it tastes good." He says and waits.

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:46 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒ"Mr. Svetki! I...." Nero looked to his teacher with an expression of fear. "I just....walking home...some men....knife....I ran." He looked around frantically. "I'm...I'm sorry! Am...am I gonna....get in trouble?"ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret wasn't sure why Nero was afraid of him, when the professor had tried to comfort him before. "No no, dear child. You're not in trouble, quite the opposite. We need to make sure you're ok." The rabbit teacher said, inspecting the boy's broad muscular back where the knife was. "This may hurt, so stay calm." Leveret warned the boy, knowing that if he got overwhelmed the boy might turn things to gold. He reached for the knife, getting his nice gloves bloody, and pull it out then put his hand over the wound. "We need to get this wound washed and taken care of. Come to me in the kitchen to use the sink. I can use a towel to stop the bleeding then get medicine from the medical cabinets. " He told Nero, putting an arm around him and ushering him to the kitchen.

The rabbit teacher noticed Xane had prepared the chicken to the best of his ability. He kept his gentle smile on as he entered the kitchen. "Is the chicken ready to be put in the oven, Xane?" The professor asked, making sure the student knew to cook the meat thoroughly. It seemed there was salad being made. "We have an extra guest for lunch if you don't mind." Leveret added, not wanting to be rude to Nero and hoped to introduce the two while the rabbit searched for a towel and got it wet to put over the wound.

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Xanes_Fox18

shika-kun-2012

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:54 pm
shika-kun-2012

χαиɛ Ѧαℓℓσяʏ

The Shapeshifter's two toned eyes went hude and dropped the chicken pan onto the floor at the sight of all the blood. Quickly reaching into his back pack he grabs gauze and tape out along with band aids. He never knew when he'd ever need these but at least he has them. "How did this happen? Who did this?" He asks very worried and kinda angry that this kid got hurt like this. Quickly Xane took a strip of gauze and doused it in hydrogenproxied. "M-Mr. Svetki? Do you have a sewing needle and thread possibly fishing line?" He asks handing the gauze to the teacher.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:29 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒ"I'm sorry....bad men on the way home....wanted my bag, 'give us your wallet!'....rage, I changed, I tried to run away....cut me, said I was a monster...." Nero looked to Xane with fear in his eyes, then to the pan on the floor. "dropped food, ruined....I'm sorry!" Nero had never met this person, but he must not be a bad person, if he was at Leveret's home.ஒ†

User Image

Xanes_Fox18

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret saw that Zane dropped the pan, and was a bit startled. "Oh dear..." He said and quickly picked up the pan, sitting it on the counter. At least none of the food spilled out.
It seemed Xane was pretty handy with medical supplies. "Thank you Xane. You're very helpful. " Leveret commented and patted the shape shifter on the head. "I don't have either of those things, unfortunately." He said a bit worried, biting his lip.

The professor knelt in front of Nero who was clearly not able to think right. "Nero, listen to me please. You need to calm down. We're just trying to help. Calm down and speak clearly. There's no reason to fear us. We're here to help." The rabbit kept trying to console the injured boy.

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:23 pm
shika-kun-2012

χαиɛ Ѧαℓℓσяʏ

Xane whimpered thinking bout how theyre going to close the wound without the needle and thread. "We can Cauterize it but that alone is a very painful process...." The teen could always go get thread but who knows how long that'll take and Nero doesnt have a lot of time if he continues to bleed heavily. "Okay I guess we really dont have a choice..." He says with a slight whimper. Taking off to find a non bloodied towel hes back in no time and turns on the stove(ooc: hopefully a gas one) and sets a chefs knife on the flame to let it heat up. "My older brother made me study simple procedures like sewing a wound shut and what else." He explains watching the knife. "I know this is going to hurt Nero but itll be better then nothing. The teen want to reassure the golden boy will be alright. "Mr. Svetki? Can I ask you to try to keep him calm and still as possible?" He asks not wanting to freighten the other boy more. "And do you have high pain killers? Hes going to need them." Xane looked back at the knife which is red hot by now, noting its done.

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:26 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero backed away as he saw Xane with a knife. "I don't....what.....please!" Nero was confused as to what Xane was doing, but as his teacher was there, he concentrated with all his might on the hope that the boy was trying to help, and he turned and bent over the counter, prepared for whatever was going to happen. "I....I'm fine. I can....take it." Nero was no stranger to physical pain; many of the 'tests' his father had subjected him to had been excruciating, and he had, for the most part, developed an extremely high pain threshold.ஒ†

User Image

Xanes_Fox18

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:21 am
User Image
User Image

When Xane started putting a knife over the oven, even Leveret was in shock. His eyes widened in fear as to what the student was doing. "Whoa, whoa. Mr. Xane, please be careful." Leveret said, worried what the boy was doing til he realized he was probably going to burn the wound. "If you insist on such a drastic measure, make sure the knife is flat against the skin when closing it up. No need to add another injury!"

Leveret watched as Nero seemed ready for what Xane was going to do. The professor walked in front of Nero and grasped his hands. "Hey, you're going to be ok, Nero. I'm right here. Don't worry." He said with a soothing tone and a gentle smile.

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Xanes_Fox18

shika-kun-2012

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:01 pm
shika-kun-2012

χαиɛ Ѧαℓℓσяʏ

Xane carefully took the hot blade and gently laud it on Neros wound so itll shut. Pressing it there for a minuet or so having to hear the burning sounds he takes it off putting it in the sink to cool and grabs the hydrogen proxied and douses more gauze and then takes medical tape to seal it shut on the wound. "Im sorry Nero." He says backing away. And sits on the floor panting a bit as his heart races and pounds in his ear drums. "Im sorry...." He says again for like 4 times in a row. Completely forgotten the chicken the teen lets his anxiety ride out through its high.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:57 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero grunted as the hot blade seared his flesh. "It's fine." Nero blushed as he let go of Leveret's hands and stood up. "I....thank you, Mr. Svetki." He turned to Xane and shook his head. "Thank you Xane." He gazed out the window at the fiery sunset. "I didn't....afraid to go anywhere else. Mr. Svetki....I trust. Nice person, Xane too." Nero turned around, glancing at Xane before shifting his gaze to the pan on the counter. "Ruined food....I'm sorry." ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Xanes_Fox18

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret was a bit shocked that Xane knew what he was doing with the knife and watched as Nero bravely took the pain to heal his wound. "Er thank you, Xane. The food should still be fine if you want to finish preparing it." He told the little shifter.

The professor walked up to Nero and put a hand on his shoulder and sighed. Nero was babbling again and not fully forming complete sentences. "The foods not ruined, none of it spilled so it's still good. Are you alright now, Nero? You're more than welcome to rest up here to heal a bit more if you'd like." Leveret offered, wishing the boy would calm down still.

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Xanes_Fox18

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash