Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Walk-In Role Play: Village Clubhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:45 am
william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler
Then William - Tyler entered the clubhouse with one of his children, the one known as Ken beside him. Ken was a teenager now and he hoped to scoop some hot babe while here, not like it was going to happen though. Will was just there for something to eat.

Joy smiles warmly at the newcomers. "Welcome! What can I get you, fellas?"

Ken replied, half joking, "A hot date."

Will laughed and replied, "I am going to go with a cheeseburger and some french fries with a cola to drink. And bring Ken what he wants, which I think is the fruit known as a date, but served hot. It'll teach him that he gets what he orders, and not to be dirty minded here. He probably wants a woman to love, but dates are also fruits, so who am I to say which he wants."

With a wink and a smile, Joy delivered the food items. "As for a woman to love, only you can complete that quest, Ken," she adds.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:18 am
JoyRose
william-tyler
JoyRose
william-tyler
Then William - Tyler entered the clubhouse with one of his children, the one known as Ken beside him. Ken was a teenager now and he hoped to scoop some hot babe while here, not like it was going to happen though. Will was just there for something to eat.

Joy smiles warmly at the newcomers. "Welcome! What can I get you, fellas?"

Ken replied, half joking, "A hot date."

Will laughed and replied, "I am going to go with a cheeseburger and some french fries with a cola to drink. And bring Ken what he wants, which I think is the fruit known as a date, but served hot. It'll teach him that he gets what he orders, and not to be dirty minded here. He probably wants a woman to love, but dates are also fruits, so who am I to say which he wants."

With a wink and a smile, Joy delivered the food items. "As for a woman to love, only you can complete that quest, Ken," she adds.

Ken then shouted, "Does the whole world need to know that I am constipated?! I wanted a big raisin that makes me poop served hot."

Will blushed at his sons forwardness, but to prevent him from saying something he'd regret later, Will just bit into his burger.  

william-tyler

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:02 pm
william-tyler
Ken then shouted, "Does the whole world need to know that I am constipated?! I wanted a big raisin that makes me poop served hot."

Will blushed at his sons forwardness, but to prevent him from saying something he'd regret later, Will just bit into his burger.

A hot date was placed in front of Ken. "Hope that helps," Joy whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:54 am
JoyRose
william-tyler

A hot date was placed in front of Ken. "Hope that helps," Joy whispered.

Ken ate the raisin with pride. He liked raisins, and this one was going to help him too. It only took 5 minutes before Ken was rushing for the bathroom. Will laughed, and said, "I think it helped."  

william-tyler

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:04 pm
walk into the place. check out this place. sit a on a chair.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:52 pm
" you look cute today." stare the person up and down.  

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:05 pm
" do you have water?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:45 am
Treenalynn1

Joy bustles over, beaming at the compliment. "Thanks! So do you! But I'll change soon, I always do," laughing at her fickle clothing choices. "Sure, we have water. And sparkling water and flavored water and soda water, too! What can I get for you?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:59 pm
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

Joy bustles over, beaming at the compliment. "Thanks! So do you! But I'll change soon, I always do," laughing at her fickle clothing choices. "Sure, we have water. And sparkling water and flavored water and soda water, too! What can I get for you?"

"just water be fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:28 pm
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

"just water be fine."

Joy finds a decorative glass and starts pouring, asking over her shoulder, "Ice?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:30 pm
JoyRose
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

"just water be fine."

Joy finds a decorative glass and starts pouring, asking over her shoulder, "Ice?"

"yes, please."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:32 pm
Treenalynn1
"yes, please."

Joy popped in a few ice cubes, then resumed pouring water into the glass. "Here you are. Anything else I can get you?" she smiled as she delivered the glass of water.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:39 pm
JoyRose
Treenalynn1
"yes, please."

Joy popped in a few ice cubes, then resumed pouring water into the glass. "Here you are. Anything else I can get you?" she smiled as she delivered the glass of water.

"no thanks. thanks for asking any ways."i drink the water in the decorative glass." i hope you have a good life." leave the place.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:29 pm
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1
"yes, please."

"no thanks. thanks for asking any ways."i drink the water in the decorative glass." i hope you have a good life." leave the place.

"You, too! Come back any time!"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:40 pm
walk in and sit at a table. i notice the person that run the place look different. she still look cute as usual. i ask her " how is this place going?"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff