Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:20 pm
(Awesome. Can't wait to see how they interact :3)

Looks can be deceiving, the inside a lot more comfortable than Darius was expecting. When she said he could listen to the radio, he passed, instead messing with his phone as they went down the road. When she stopped at her first destination, he thought that she was going to take a long time, but it was, like she said, only a minute. "No, not at all." He simply said, feeling a bit like a child when she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:28 pm
((Me neither! That's why I'm halfway rushing them to the game store! XD ))

"Ok. One quick stop at the post office, then off to the game store. By the way, I'm not buying you anything." She warned as she went through the post office, dropping off the mail through the side window and picking up some stamps. She then drove to the game store, parking out front. "Here you are. You have a half an hour tops, alright?" She told him before stepping out of the car.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:38 pm
(Oohhh boy! x3)

"It's like you think I don't have the money or anything." Darius said with a grin, she probably thinking it he was ask that for his reward. Thankfully the trip to the post office was quick and they were on his way to the second best place Darius loves to be, the game store. He stepped out, stretching as she told him how long he had. "Only? Well that's a downer." He said with a sigh, heading inside.

Games covered the walls of the store, shelves packed with them too. Darius was smiling, always happy to see all of these games.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:47 pm
((Yep! ))

Maria locked the car and walked in after Darius. She looked around, but really had no interest in anything on the shelves.

"Maria? Is that you?" Someone asked. Maria perked up and turned around to see an old friend with short brown hair with green streaks. She wore a punk jacket with a green shirt, black skirt, and red and black stripped leggings. But where Maria was gracefully beautiful, this girl was hot and edgy.

"Hi Jackie." Maria replied. "How long has it been?"

"Couple years. Now, this is the last place I thought I'd see you." Jackie replied.

"Yeah. I took up another job." Maria replied with a smile.

"Oh yeah? Working for the store?" She asked.

"No. More or less babysitting." Maria replied with a slight smile as she nodded towards Darius.

"Hey, he's actually pretty cute." Jackie smiled.

"Because you can always judge a person on looks alone." Maria replied, rolling her eyes.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:55 pm
(I like her already x3)

Instead of actually paying attention to the ladies, Darius had his priorities straight, finding good games and hidden gems. When he wasn't playing them he was searching for them, already having a vast collection on his multiple platforms. He'd bring out his phone, do some quick research on a certain game, maybe put it back and let it sit for a bit in his mind before deciding to actually pick it up or not. While he doesn't study for school, he studies for games.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:05 pm
"So, still living with the folks?" Jackie asked.

"Nah. Mom's finally decided to divorce my dad, so I decided to leave that hole." Maria replied darkly. "I moved in with my new employer to watch him all the time. He has rebellion issues."

"Oh really?" Jackie smirked. "How old is he?"

"Eighteen." Maria replied. "And rich."

"Even better." Jackie nodded. "And you're not after his a** yet?"

"Nope. I'm more of his mother then a girlfriend." Maria replied.

"So if you're moving in with him, where are you going to school now?"

"Rich people high. Where else?" Maria jested.

"Seriously? That's where I go." Jackie replied. "Finally! I always knew that place was more suited for you, and now I'm not stuck with flirtatious rich idiots."

"Glad to know I've got a friend." Maria replied.

"Ha. Give yourself a week, and you'll turn into the queen. I almost guarantee it." Jackie jested.

"A queen serving that kid." Maria sighed.

"I'm going to talk to him." Jackie smirked.

"Be my guest." Maria replied with a jestful bow. Jackie then walked over to Darius, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Hey, hot stuff. Wacha looking at?" Jackie asked.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:11 pm
Darius was in a world of his own until Jackie popped him back into their world, asking him what he was looking at. "Huh? Oh. Just looking a some games to add to the collection. Just getting a but more research done to see if it's worth it or not." He told her, giving a straightforward answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:17 pm
"Uh huh..." Jackie trailed off, slightly disappointed at his lack of reaction.

"Jackie, this is Drake. Drake, this is my old friend Jackie from middle school." Maria said. "If you're nice, I'll give you another half an hour in the store."

"Drake? Like a male duck?" Jackie asked.

"Now now, Jackie. Play nice." Maria replied.

"Hey, I like ducks." Jackie replied.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:22 pm
Darius was glad that she remembered to rules he gave her, giving Jackie a smile and a wake. "Yo. So you and Maria were friends back in the day? Must have been nice." He said, looking away slightly. To be able to keep a friend was something Darius wish he could do, but knew they were all after his money or stuff. However, he had to play nice, know that 30 more minutes to search and find more gems was something he would never want to pass up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:30 pm
"Yeah?" Jackie replied, raising a brow. "Me and the ice queen go way back." Jackie stated, then turned to look at Maria, shooting a look of confusion to her as Darius looked at the games. Maria gave a slight shrug to her as if she had warned her. "Well, anyway, I better get going. See you at school, Maria."

"See ya, Jackie." Maria replied, waving to her as Jackie left. Maria frowned, folding her arms and not looking at Darius. "You get five extra minutes, not thirty. That means you have ten minutes left. I'd hurry."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:36 pm
"What?! What did I do?" Darius was confused now, not even sure what the heck happened. Do both of them hate him now? Anyway, he ran out of time and bought the games he wanted, going back to the car. "Seriously, what did I do? I'm actually confused here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:41 pm
Maria walked after Darius, looking at him with a frown. "For one, you didn't even look at her for more then a second. Then you looked like a drowned puppy. It was obvious that she thought you didn't like her, even though she was clearly interested in you."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:45 pm
"Huh?" Darius had no idea she liked him, surprised to even hear it. "She likes me? Why? You told her I was rich didn't you?" He frowned, feeling like that was the only reason she had interest in him, just like all the others he dated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:50 pm
"Well that much is obvious, but she already thought you were cute. I told her you were rebellious, and that's her type." She replied. "Jackie's dad owns a car factory. She's just as rich as you are, so stop thinking everyone is as shallow as you." She huffed, starting the car and driving to their home.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:54 pm
Darius was still surprised that some actually liked him and wasn't just using him for money. "I'm not being shallow... I've been used all my life from people I thought cared about me, okay?" He sighed, blushing a little though. "What should I do? Ask for her number and go on a date with her?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff