Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Shark's Head Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenshin_the_fox

Greedy Trader

2,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:13 pm
Coheart

(☠) Sharlarks (☠)

User Image

| Name - Sharlarks | Race - Were-wolf | Ombre - House #1317 | Weapons - Claws and Fangs

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Sharlarks saw him being waved over by his boss. He walked over to see what he wanted from him or to see what he had to say. Once in the office he listened to what Cain had to say then gave a nod, "Yes sir." He did as he was told and stayed in the office.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
♦ $1000
♦ wallet
♦ keys

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
          Mood: ...
          In the company of: Cain and Sharlarks
          In a relationship with: Cain
          Currently Crushing On: ♥Cain♥
          Cash:$448.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
          Song List:

Cain had replied to her question about the paper work, but she hadn't heard exactly what he said. In her peripherals, she saw him walk over and look at the video. Edin hesitatingly broke her gaze from her phone over to where Sharlarks had walked in. Apparently he had been looking for her, with a note in his hand. She set the plate down on the office desk before her shakey hands could drop it. Edin rubbed the palms over her hands over her eyes as Cain called the Sharlarks over. "I thought your message would've scared him off for sure. Why is he here?! Why me?!". Her brain was going a million miles a minute but couldn't comprehend a single thought.

She blinked her vision back into focus as Cain stood between the line of sight of the dining room. Instinctively, she held onto his sleeve. Wanting to bury her face in him. But she surprisingly resisted the urge to. As it was nice to have someone looking out for her, she didn't like letting this guy make her keep looking over her shoulder wherever she goes. She had no idea what this guy was capable of, now that she escaped his assault. He was even here regardless of the threatening voicemail. Edin knew Cain could handle himself, but the thought of her lover getting hurt and having more cracks in his skull..it hurt her heart.. She turned her attention to Sharlarks momentarily, "What did he say to you?".

Coheart
          Kenshin_the_fox

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
          • Unfortunate Abductee 175
          • Invisibility 100
          • Punk Patrol 250

Kenshin_the_fox

Greedy Trader

2,575 Points
          • Treasure Hunter 100
          • Trader 100
          • Junior Trader 100
          PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:37 pm
          Sonia Princess Nevermind

(☠) Sharlarks (☠)

User Image

| Name - Sharlarks | Race - Were-wolf | Ombre - House #1317 | Weapons - Claws and Fangs

Sharlarks attention when to Edin, "He told me to give you this note but I don't think it is a good idea for me to hand this note over to you given the situation." He wasn't scared being in a restaurant with someone who tried to kill the waitress he was currently talking to. He turned his head to look towards the door, "I wonder what is going to happen?"

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
          ♦ $1000
          ♦ wallet
          ♦ keys

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:01 pm
          User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Edin was scared. He didn’t like it. He didn’t like that someone could just walk into their place of work and scare her. It had to be taken care of. However, he was in the restaurant, he would half to be classy. If they turned into a back alley brawl, no one in the restaurant would be safe. “What’s going to happen? I’m going to kill him. Sharks, make sure Edin is safe. I may not have a nose, but I have feeling you’re no pushover, eh?” With everyone he had met on the island, the chances that the boy was human were slim to none. Whatever he had, it would have to be good enough to keep Edin safe, in the event he couldn’t. Cain had just met this waiter, and now he was leaving the most precious thing in his life with him. He ended it with one more thing. He wanted to give the boy a confidence boost. “I trust you. Edin, stay in the office with Sharks, alright? I’ll be right back.” Cain pressed his jaw bone to her cheek. No lips, no kisses, but it was symbolic enough, and she knew what it meant.

With that he walked out of the office, closing the door behind him. If they had to lock it, they would have to do it on the inside, and he was putting his faith in the two of them to figure it out if he didn’t come back. Calmly, and with a managerial air about him, he walked over to the stalkers table.
          “Sir, I apologize, but I am going to have to ask you to leave. I have multiple reports of you harassing my wait staff, and I simply cannot allow that on the premises.” Cain’s front said said all business, but the smile underneath said if he wanted to fight, take it outside, and it would not be pretty.

.~. Mood: Just try it .~. Company: Edin, Juniper, Sharlarks .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Jeans, Leather jacket, Sneakers .~.

Sonia Princess Nevermind

Kenshin_the_fox

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
          • Vicious Spirit 250
          • Restorative Spirit 250
          • Demonic Associate 100

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
          • Invisibility 100
          • Punk Patrol 250
          PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:16 pm
          User Image

Rey looked down at his phone and scrolled through the photos. Each one a different pose of Edin. She truly was a goddess to him and he was going to have her. Ever since she first waited on him. She was so nice to him.. He patiently waited for Edin to come running out when the waiter gave her his note. "I love you Edin.. you look so pretty today. Then again, you always do. But if you escape me again, there will be consequences". That would do it for her. He knew this for a fact. He couldn't wait to see her again. Putting his hand in his pocket, he took out a key. The key to Edin's house. He hid in the shadows as Edin and some skeleton looking man went to her house. After they left, he walked up to the door and took the handle. Taking the handle apart, he constructed his own key. It was something his days as a police hacker taught him. Which came in handy.

He heard footsteps approaching and with an eager heart, he looked to see who it was. Hoping it was Edin. But he was greatly disappointed when he saw it was the man she was with. He went on about how he was harassing the staff and he had to leave. Sliding out of the booth, he stood and sized Cain up. "It's far from harassment, good sir. I simply wanted to ask her out, but I'm too shy. You know how it is when it comes to beautiful women, right? As for leaving..". Rey rested his hand down on the table and sat back in the booth. His arm laid on the back of the seat and he crossed one leg over the other. "I'm not going anywhere..".

Coheart

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:26 pm
          Coheart

(☠) Sharlarks (☠)

User Image

Sharlarks looked to his boss then gave a nod, "I will do everything in my power to protect her." He was prepared to throw off his amulate that he wore around his neck which restrained his powers and kept him from transforming into a wolf in that form he was not a force to be messed with. He looked back to Edin, "Don't worry...I'm sure he will come back alive." He said to reassure her then moved his head to watch Cain walk out of the room.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
          ♦ $1000
          ♦ wallet
          ♦ keys

Kenshin_the_fox

Greedy Trader

2,575 Points
          • Treasure Hunter 100
          • Trader 100
          • Junior Trader 100

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
          • Invisibility 100
          • Punk Patrol 250
          PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:31 pm
          User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪

Wearing
                  Song List:

Edin's eyes widened when Cain replied to what he was going to do. I just hope that he takes it outside of the place.., she thought to herself. She didn't want him to leave, but it had to be done. Closing her eyes, she savoured his "kiss" on her cheek. Granted he was a skeleton, but she had seen and felt the real him. So she knew what he was trying to say. Letting go of his sleeve, she reluctantly let him walk out of the office. With a deep sigh, she sat in the office chair. Propping her head up with her elbow, she turned to Sharlarks, already waiting for Cain to come back. If he didn't, she would go out and try to take on her assailant again. She heard him trying to give her reassuring words, but her worries counteracted them.

"I have a bad feeling about this. If he would go after a woman, who knows what he would be capable of with a man..". She changed her position and leaned back in the chair. Edin moved the papers Cain was working on and propped her feet up on the desk. She was already growing angsty and impatient. Not sure what I'm going to do if Cain doesn't come back.., her thoughts began getting the best of her and she grew worried. She also grew worried for Sharlarks safety. If her assailant was able to overtake Cain, who knows if Sharlarks would be able to fend for himself.

Coheart
                  Kenshin_the_fox

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:44 pm
                  Sonia Princess Nevermind
                  [/sp
                  (☠) Sharlarks (☠)

User Image

Sharlarks moved his hand, brushed his fingers with his long slender hands to get his bangs out of his face before walking by the door to stand guard. He hand placed his hand over his amulant and gripped it tightly in his fist, prepared to rip it from his neck. He moved his green colored eyes to look at Edin, "Do we have any spare clothes here for me to wear?" he thought he would ask in advance once he turned into a beast, it rips his cloths, rendering them unwearable.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
                  ♦ $1000
                  ♦ wallet
                  ♦ keys

Kenshin_the_fox

Greedy Trader

2,575 Points
                  • Treasure Hunter 100
                  • Trader 100
                  • Junior Trader 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
                  • Vicious Spirit 250
                  • Restorative Spirit 250
                  • Demonic Associate 100
                  PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:13 pm
                  User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Cain sighed. He wasn’t impressed by anything the man said.
                  “I saw the video on you sent to her. It is clearly a form of stalking. Besides, I happen to know Edin is spoken for.” Cain walked over to the door and opened it up, crossing a hand across his chest in a motion that said please leave. “Now please be on your way. I would hate to get the police involved.” Perhaps that would scared him into leaving. No one ever wanted to get arrested. Edin would be worried if he got into a fight. If he could keep it civil and get the man to leave, it would be better for everyone involved.

.~. Mood: Just try it .~. Company: Edin, Juniper, Sharlarks, Rey .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Jeans, Leather jacket, Sneakers .~.

Sonia Princess Nevermind

Kenshin_the_fox

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:26 pm
                  User Image

Rey had a small smirk on his face as he stood up from the booth. Walking up to Cain and staring him dead in the face. "If you're calling me a stalker. Then you would know that I know she isn't. I'm sure you know how a man can get when he feels this way about a woman. As for the police, eh, I'm not too worried about them. They're easy to handle". He shrugged and walked out of the place. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he walked for a bit. Putting on the impression that he was leaving and strayed away to the back of the restaurant. Awaiting for his love's arrival.

Coheart

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
                  • Invisibility 100
                  • Punk Patrol 250

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
                  • Invisibility 100
                  • Punk Patrol 250
                  PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:34 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪

Wearing
                          Song List:

Edin tapped her fingers on her leg. Growing more worried by the minute. Knowing Cain, it was off for things to take this long. Her thoughts were interrupted when Sharlarks asked her a question. "Oh um. Yeah. They're in the locker in the break room..". She pushed herself off the chair and paced around the room. What if Cain got another crack in his skull and was gone forever? What if he did in fact kill the guy and is now being arrested?. These thoughts kept repeating themselves and eating away at her. She had to find out.

She pushed past Sharlarks and headed out through the office door. The chefs spun their heads around to see Edin speed by. One even attempted to grab her hand to slow her down. But they didn't catch her in time. Edin walked out to the floor and looked around. There was no sign of the stalker and Cain was holding the door open. ]He must've gotten him to leave thankfully. Without any death or sirens..
                          Coheart
                          Kenshin_the_fox

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:42 pm
                          User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Cain shut the door behind the man and turned back to the restaurant. How distasteful he was. A man doesn’t get all creepy and violent when he loves a women. Slowly, he made his way back to the office, his eyes running over every customer in the restaurant. Everyone was okay. Everyone seemed happy enough. No one else seemed like a creepy stalker. No more threats in his restaurant? Check. Edin was practically running towards him.. “Alright. He’s gone now, I think. At least outside the restaurant. You two should be okay to go back to your shifts.” His eyes hovered on Edin.

He picked up her hands and held them for a second.
                          “I’m okay. I didn’t fight. I convinced him to leave peacefully. Everything is okay, Darling.” He was still worried, but he didn’t want her too. Was he being paranoid? Could you paranoid about a violent stalker and your lover’s safety? For now, it would have to be good enough to keep her close and watch her. Later, he would hunt the stalker. Do you know how a man gets about a women? He wondered if the stalker knew how a man gets when someone hunts his women. If he knew what it felt like to be the hunted. “Stay within my sight.” He said. If they were within his sight, he could keep them safe.

.~. Mood: Worried .~. Company: Edin, Sharlarks .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Jeans, Leather jacket, Sneakers .~.

Sonia Princess Nevermind

Kenshin_the_fox

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
                          • Vicious Spirit 250
                          • Restorative Spirit 250
                          • Demonic Associate 100

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
                          • Invisibility 100
                          • Punk Patrol 250
                          PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:06 pm
                          User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
                                  Mood: Relieved

Wearing
                                  Song List:

Edin listened as he tried reassuring her that the man was gone. But that wasn't exactly what she was worrying about. Her eyes scanned his skull for any cracks but thankfully saw none. Her scan over was interrupted when Cain grabbed her hands. Her eyes met hit as he went on about convincing the man to leave. She wasn't 100% sold on it but it would have to do. She would have to put her faith in his words. Though, even with the worry. Hearing him call her "darling" brought about butterflies in her stomach. She would definitely get used to hearing that from him.

She nodded when he said to stay in his sight. She stood up on her toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Will do. I just have to take the garbage out first". Turning away from Cain, Edin made her way into the back. Grabbing up the garbage bags, tying them and then proceeded to bring them out the back door. She held the bags away from her as she walked out. Don't want to smell like this. These smell terrible.., she thought as she bunched her nose. Quickly tossing the garbage in the dumpster, she couldn't shake the feeling like she was being watched.

Coheart

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 12:33 pm
                                  Coheart

(☠) Sharlarks (☠)

User Image

| Name - Sharlarks | Race - Were-wolf | Ombre - House #1317 | Weapons - Claws and Fangs Company - Edin and Cain

Upon hearing the door opening he heard Cain's voice that was ordering him and Edin to get back to work. He released his amulate from his hand. "Welcome back boss." He was going to leave the questions for later. He walked out of the room to return to working his shift. So far his first day of work was anything but boring. He was worried about having to transform into a beast to protect someone he barely knew and the customers, if he had to.

His eyes scanned the tables to see if anyone needed a refill on their drinks. Though he was still on edge and worried that strange man would come back. He realized he was still holding the note that he was suppose to give Edin note. He sighed and placed it in his pocket. He didn't bother to read what it said. He moved his hand to his other pocket and took out the pad of paper and pen before moving onto the next table. Checking if the customers wanted a refill on their drinks or to get them anything else.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
                                  ♦ $1000
                                  ♦ wallet
                                  ♦ keys

Kenshin_the_fox

Greedy Trader

2,575 Points
                                  • Treasure Hunter 100
                                  • Trader 100
                                  • Junior Trader 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
                                  • Vicious Spirit 250
                                  • Restorative Spirit 250
                                  • Demonic Associate 100
                                  PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:38 pm
                                  User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

As soon as Cain was done telling Edin to stay in his sight, she did the exact opposite. She turned from him and said she was going to take out the trash. “Edin, Wait.” Cain reached for her, but she was already gone. He sighed and turned back to the restaurant, rubbing the back of his skull. She was a strong willed women, alright. Surely she would be right back, and he wouldn’t have to worry. If he had a stomach, it would be rolling. Cain’s eyes scanned the place, seeing Sharks had gotten right back to work. “You’re doing a great job Sharks. Best new waiter I’ve ever seen.” He was also the only new waiter he had ever seen, but Cain left that part out.

Cain walked back to the office and picked up some papers, flipping through them. Something was nagging at him, in the back of his head. Edin wasn’t back yet. He looked at the door she had left through to take out the trash. Maybe he should just go and check. Or was he being too overprotective. If he acted too clingy, he would push her away. Edin needed her space, and she had been staying with him the last couple nights. Cain sighed and put the papers down, watching the door. He would feel better when she was back within his sight.

.~. Mood: Worried .~. Company: Edin, Sharlarks .~. Cash: $1,239 .~. Outfit: Jeans, Leather jacket, Sneakers .~.

Sonia Princess Nevermind

Kenshin_the_fox

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                                  Other Stuff
                                  Get GCash
                                  Offers
                                  Get Items
                                  More Items
                                  Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                  Other Community Areas
                                  Virtual Spaces
                                  Fun Stuff
                                  Gaia's Games
                                  Mini-Games