Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ Field Class ] You're A Disgrace (the end p.13) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:27 am
Wow so many others had come in. The banshee watched them all curiously, going mildly dim for a few moments as she watched the others climb into an apparently sealed window. Nice effect. She laughed softly and then noticed the Cheshire come in. Walking over she knelt by him while he checked out the gun powder smelling door. She didn't think she wanted to go through there, but she did intend to follow the others or rather some of her friends as they moved on. She smiled and scratched at the Cheshire some more before gently trying to pick him up and put him on her shoulder. Oh how she loved cats. They purr and are soothing. Sorry if you don't like this, I should have asked first. She blushed a bit before moving to the other door. Do you sense anything more than I do about what may come? I just smell gunpowder and feel cold. I don't really think either is a good choice overall.

As she wrote, or rather between writing she would pet Carlos softly. She missed the ghost kitten she used to have. It was so sweet. Maybe she could befriend this Cheshire, he seemed nice enough, they could even go semi hunting together if he was so inclined, since she could turn into a ferret. But that would have to wait for a bit, since they were in class.

Maybe you would know, is there such a thing as a ghost cat minipet? I miss having my ghost kitten following me. The others did not let him come with me. Oh, yeah and my name is Keen, I seriously need to say that sooner.

[ the bedroom ]
quote="Rikku Takanashi"]
Blade Kuroda

Face your demons
Baneful
phantompanther13

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:31 am
Barth was, at this point, doing some very nearly demeaning things for credits.

Graduation, and the arrangements that would need to be made after, pressed against each other in an endless cycle of pressure.

This, at least, was not a hiking class, although the enter part sounded dismally mobile. Carrying things meant class was not off to a very good start. Barth would have liked to take the lightest items, but instead he ended up with whatever was left. He transferred a canister and what he hoped was a flashlight gingerly to his pockets.

Items: Bug repellent, Flashlight

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:33 am
"You could try breaking the door now? Or not," Hollandaise said unhelpfully. She had a suspicion that they door was magic and would not break even from the inside. Although she didn't particularly like when Des loomed over her, the green's presence was just a little comforting. She blinked up at the ghoul. "Des, you're breathing down my neck."

Aisha had a point and Hollandaise shrugged. "Let's go exploring, I guess. This... does not feel terribly stealthy. I like your glow, though. It's warm-looking." Someone popped through the door and she tensed. Oh. Not Zar. That was alright then. "Hello," she said to Xavier. "I think we may need to pick locks, but we're going exploring." She smiled at boil. Wrapping one hand around Deszeld's wrist, she ventured farther down the hallway.

Blade Kuroda

pinchmonster

iloveyouDIE

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-8)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:46 am
Sorrow didn't have a lot to lose.

She eyed the house with a lean and hungry look. Here, the human world, wherever. Maybe it was a skillset that would come in handy.

She took the food and the light, fitting it in her teeth before scaling the side of the house with almost casual ease.

Items: Flashlight, Treats

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:49 am
The actual getting in part wasn't as easy as the climbing part.

She pried at the window, fitting her sharp claws along the edges.

She wasn't supposed to kick it in, although that would have been a heck of a lot easier. She hissed and scrambled around the glass, her hands starting to become glasslike and translucent the more she scratched.

[ the bedroom ]  
Toshihiko Two rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:52 am
Oh. There was a lock, she noticed. She crouched. Were they supposed to have supplies, or?

She improvised with a sharp, rocky claw. It crunched and made gravelly noises inside the tumbler.

[ the bedroom ]  

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:55 am
She tried a deft twist, fiddling upwards with whatever was inside there. Her face pressed up against the glass, and her scales shivered, then turned, blending her almost invisibly around the outside of the house.

This time the lock responded, snapping open, and as she crept inside and onto the bedroom floor, her skin turned back to normal.

[ the bedroom ]  
Toshihiko Two rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:57 am
Barth, of course, opted for the nearest entrance: the front door.

He tried just turning the knob, but unfortunately, this venture did not prove successful.

[ the hall ]  

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:59 am
He looked around surreptitiously.

A small, thorned vine might have crept from his wrist and into the lock. Albeit very slowly. "Well," he announced in surprise, "would you look at that. Came err, open all on its own."

It hadn't.

Barth stepped into the hall.

He did not, in actuality, have very many good experiences with hallways. At least there were only doors, instead of stairs.

[ the hall ]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:46 pm
[ The Bedroom ]

The Dormouse ghoul nods to the Dragon ghoul then joins her on the bed she sits next to her and pulls her feet up so she was sitting cross legged then looks worriedly at the two doors "I hope not..." she mutters getting blasted out of the room was actually the least of her concerns thought she had a feeling it'd be really unpleasant what really would be unpleasant to her would be falling asleep halfway through class...

It didn't take long for others to reach the window and they all seemed to get in with such ease it just made Camilla pout a bit and finger the lockpick in her pocket absentmindedly she did brighten up as Keen came in though and brightened up further as Carlos came in now they just needed Brand however she got a concerned expression as Carlos seemed a tad bit to curious about the Gunpowdery smelling hatch "Uh Carlos..." she says ready to hop of the bed but luckily Keen intervened causing her to sigh in relief and relax a bit

As more people started filing in it was starting to get crowded "Wow climbing must be popular" she jokes to herself then began looking over the rooms occupants some of whom she kinda recognized like the hell hound (Uru) she remembered him from another class and he was the first to win her booth game then she spotted the one eyed Reaper from the Knife Throwing booth it really didn't surprise her how easily he got in and finally she spotted what she assumed as a demon one she had seen in the napping booth... least she thought she had her memory of that visit was alittle fuzzy due to the ice water...

It was that thought on Ice water and what cold did to her that prompted Camilla to look at the cooler door again... her tail began to sway in worry as she thought about it cold at this age was still a pretty big weakness for her and if the hatch was infact trapped their only exit would be the cold door... if it was as cold as she feared it might be behind the door then she'd be near useless which was something she felt she needed to tell Carlos and Keen...

With a resolved nod she hops off the bed then makes her way over to the pare smiling as Carlos found another perch however the smile faded as she looked to the door next to them then back at them "Hey... Carlos... Keen... I need to warn you about something about me... My specie might be a bit hard to tell im clearly a mouse but one with a fuzzy tail Carlos might beable to tell what kind of mouse I am but i'll say it now i'm a Dormouse... a Dormouse Monster in specific we play on the giant rat Fear being Giant Dormice instead but... Dormouse Monsters kinda have a weakness when we're young... young Dormouse Monsters hibernate when it gets cold... i'm at the age where I won't just instantly konk out when I get cold enough but I will get drowsy and may eventually fall asleep depending on just how cold it is... I just felt I should tell you two incase that cooler door holds more behind it then just air conditioning..." she explains softly

(Anybody who wanted to listen in on that explaination feel free to tne room's crowded enough)

poke mattix

Steal
Ohhh dear better hope its not cold behind that door...

phantompanther13
Well if Carlos didn't know what kind of Mouse Camilla was before he does now!

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:49 pm
Keen kept petting Carlos even as she turned her head to look at Camilla, she nodded a little and hoped she would be able to help as well. Her ferret form may get sleepy in there too, after a time, but if it is too cold that may be her only way through. I understand, I am not sure how much I will be able to help, but I will do all that I can to help in there.

The banshee sighed again and eyed the door. This may get even harder.

Rikku Takanashi
I will not be here tomorrow after 6am my time, so if the new doors are not posted by then I will have to hold off till the next day to reply when I get back home. If I am here though, then Keen will do all she can to help.

Phantompanther13
Keen is still holding Carlos on her shoulder for now. Nice kitty.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:05 pm
Carlos did not mind at all when he was picked up. He liked being picked up. He especially liked being petted so gently. His response was to half close his eyes and coil around the shoulders of the banshee who claimed him.

It was probably not helpful to write at Carlos, he didn't pay much attention to the writing. He didn't even notice she was attempting to communicate with him. Sorry. But honestly, Carlos was about as good as a minipet anyway.

Camillia did get his attention though. "That's ok, if you shrink, I will carry you." he licked his lips a little, just a little. Just a little.

Rikku Takanashi
offering to help. really.

Steal
hello you have a shoulder kitty.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:09 pm
Camilla reads the note and nods then smiles cheerfully "Thanks" she says she was glad to know she could count on someone for help if what was behind that door was what she feared but there again it might not either Halloween was a very curious place and Amityville she's found is even more so also that door that wouldn't budge seemed strange to her why have a door that couldn't be unlocked in a house that was about training you to unlock things?

At Carlos's offer to carry her she raises her hands and waves them a bit "Heh... no... thats alright Carlos hah hah..." she didn't like the way he licked his lips nope did not like that at all more then likely it was a completely harmless meaningless gesture but still... "Thanks anyway" she says finally then smiles and scratches one of his ears silly lazy kitty her own cat mini wasn't this lazy

Eventually she looked at the window nobody else had come through in a while and she was starting to wonder if Brand was coming their way she also wondered when the next part would start they only had three hours right? Three hours... yeah she'd miss lunch and afternoon tea... ah well while she was waiting she might as well have a snack right? While still scratching Carlos with her right hand she reached in her pocket then pulled out a small plastic bag full of simple Sugar Siscuits(Spookies) there was a mixture of round and square ones most had a suit on the top (Diamond, Spade, etc) but some had a circle of jam on the top because the Dormouse ghoul sometimes missed lunch and didn't always carry one with her she had started baking cookies she could snack on just in case because of this these cookies were made alittle softer and moister then regular sugar cookies might be so one didn't need to have tea with them

Once the bag of spookies was revealed Camilla stops scratching Carlos and opens the bag a sweet smell would waft out of the bag as the Dormouse ghoul takes one out and promptly starts nibbling on it before holding the bag towards Keen and Carlos "Want one?" she offers after swallowing

Steal
Iv not been coming on till around 8pm as of late myself so you'll probably be ok and this so far seems like a pretty forgiving class time wise

phantompanther13
Yes yes ge wants to help... himself to a mouse snack! lol jk he'd probably want the spookies more

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:09 am
The banshee arched a brow as she heard what Carlos and Camillia said, realizing something too. She continued to pet the rather content seeming feline, enjoying having him around her neck actually. She had missed this the last couple of days. If you can shrink, then perhaps I can help as well. If it seems too cold, I would be able to warm you in my ferret form, if I wrap around you and concentrate I could generate enough temporary warmth to warm you up so you can continue.

Strange how things work out when one communicates with other, you start to get information that can be helpful. She laughed softly, a low melodious sound that was a rarity from the banshee who kept so silent. She started working gently between Carlos' ears again sitting on the floor for a time as she waited for more instructions.

Rikku Takanashi
I will be leaving in two hours so we shall see. If I can't post the next rp by then, I wont be back till tomorrow afternoon ^_^ I will be following the group if we stick together though

phantompanther13
Well if he lets her keep holding him from time to time, seems he has a friend for life. She loves cats and mice.

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Face your demons rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:11 pm
[ the kitchen ]

Sorry, new friends; there was no way Brand was climbing up to the second floor window. Instead, he figured he couldn't just use the front door, because well this was breaking and entering. So he went around to the back, opened the door up, and browsed the selection of foods.

Brand was very irritated by this: they were all plastic, and if he hadn't let Keen talk him into taking the smelling salts, he'd still be in a trance, and not stuck here sober with a room full of plastic food he could have otherwise turned into very real food.

Brand also didn't have his friends with him, because he had been too lazy to climb the trellis.

Brand was a sad Brand.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces