Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:16 pm
whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Guhhh... Why did she have to say that? He probably was staring at her back like she had just said the most random and harsh thing in the world. Hanging her head lightly but trying to shake it off, she stopped in front of a few glass cases, tapping gently to see if any of the creatures would awaken for her. They were a lazy type - with their pale yellow skin and black spots. White bellies and green eyes... But DAMN were they cute! The smile expanded. "Really?! Seven years old?" Her eyes expanded to what seemed like twice their size whilst she stared down the wolf. She would have never guessed at that age! "Well, if it's any consolation, I think you're the perfect type to be running one. You're not too handsy with people, but you know how to be nice when it's needed." Her lips parted to give him a pearly white grin. "You help them through things, but you're not overly protective about it. You don't force things on people." She pointed a finger on him with a positive nod. "And I think those make perfect qualities." It was true. He may need just a tad tweeking on his social skills, but he was perfect for an ownership job. "Though if your house is as big as Finn makes it up to be and all else fails... You can just rent your rooms out and I'm sure people would love to stay in a fancy a** house." She joked.

Her eyes scanned around the area, looking away from the reptile tank. "Now I just need an employee..."

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Cutie Patootie. & Jacket.
Feeling: Thoughtful.
Money: $1090.50

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Shared link: arrow Toy
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
More Action/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese leaned down slightly to study the animals being housed in the tank, glancing at Bree from the corner of his eye before looking back at the...geko? They must be nocturnal. "Those don't need much attention, right? If you want a pet, that's a good choice." It wasn't cuddly or anything, but it was still cute. When he glanced at Bree again, she had a Cheshire grin while staring at him. He laughed and nodded, "Yeah, I had simple tastes even as a kid. Never wanted to be an astronaut or the president, I wanted to write and own a hotel." He stood back a couple of feet, rubbing the back of his neck as she suddenly detailed his good qualities for owning a business. It was encouraging, certainly. "Thanks. I feel like I'm ready to go through with it." He was still young and had not outlived every opportunity for his life.Trying not to be too sheepish, he straightened up and looked into another container. Another group of furry little nocturnal creatures were laying inside, ferrets according to the sign above the cage. One kept spazzing around and knocking into the other rodents in its sleep. It was adorable. He stated at it in deep thought. "What you said earlier really impacted me for some reason." He sighed quietly. "I mean you being so ready to sacrifice your job for your family. You said it with so much conviction." He'd found the ferret he seemed to be taking a fast liking to, it looked devious just by the way it's ears curved upwards...much like little horns on its head. "Ever since I found out about Sela, I haven't had any of that; everything has just been so unstable that I've been disoriented. I think I was doing everything I could not to face my problems like you are now, I was willing but not quite ready to do anything it takes. Well, I wasn't until today. I think men are just slow to catch up to where you women are. I think Finn and you will find a solution, life is always about giving and taking and sacrifice."

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn smiled back and nodded signaling she also hoped they could become friends. Now as she nodded Madilyn heard the door open. Her hat slightly moved from her ears shifting underneath it, but it was not very noticeable. "Would you like me to attend to them Mai?" She quickly wrote down. Madilyn liked Mai as a person, but she wasn't so sure how she liked her as a manager yet. She just wished she grew to love the store. No one was particularly nice at a job they absolutely hated.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 916.00

O.O.C:
Ellise Belmont

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:43 pm
User Image
User Image
Thinking: 'I should help out too."
Mood: Cheerful
Company:Madilyn, and customers
Funds: $500

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mai was really happy that Madilyn agreed with her in hoping to become great friends. It was something that was pleasant to feel when knowing that your co-worker was someone you were friends with. It made the work place much more easier to work and less drama. Though as Mai had forgotten about her duties as manager Madilyn pointed out that there were customers and asked if she wanted her to attend to them. Seeing as Madilyn was a mute it might of been difficult in terms of communications, though she could just write out what she wanted to say in reply to them, but Mai felt that she should pull her weight around here since all the other employees seemed to be hard at work, and Mai did interrupt Madilyn from doing her job. So Mai shook her head and spoke. "No it's fine. I'll handle it. I was the one keeping you from working so I should probably help out around here too. If you need me feel free to chat with me okay?" She said sweetly as she turned away from Madilyn and walked to the customers seeing as they were browsing pets. "Hello, welcome to the Cat's Meow. Is there anything I can help you with in terms of looking for a pet?"

LittleMissUnderestimated

oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:45 pm
whiters4

Ellise Belmont

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

"To be honest with you, I wanted to be an archaeologist at some point. Dinosaurs are the bomb dot com." She paused, trying to spot one that she'd like. There was one curled up under a log. "Thank you! I think it's a good choice too. They squirm a little, but they are just the sweetest things. I'm sure Finn will smow a cow when he finds the tank in either the living room or the nursery. If I put it in his game room, he'll probably let him out and say he just 'disappeared' one day." Her eyes rolled a little and she sighed. "It's not like something that will lick your face and beg for attention. Besides, they always look like they're smiling. That and the worst they do is crawl up your arm to tuck into the crevice on your neck." She glanced back into the tank with a smile, turning and leaning back onto the shelf before spotting... A familiar face. Hoooooold up a second. Was that... It was! That... Oh hell, what was her name. She had seen her a few more times around the bar when Theo came in to work. Madi! That's right. She remembered the shimmering dog tag like it was yesterday. Eyeing her with a brightened look, she directed her words to Tyrese, looking again - more determined. She was always so happy to help someone realize their way. And even if it took a good punch to the face, if it was what they needed? She'd do it. Luckily, Tyrese didn't do things out of stupidity. He thought - mostly - about it first. The thoughts of being told they had sex on their first night back made her think twice about it.

Her eyebrows lifted a little. She wasn't sure if it was out of flattery or being surprised at how well he had taken her statement. Whether anyone believed her or not, it was true. She'd do it again if she had to. Sure, it would be plunging a knife into herself... Giving up the bar she created. But if it meant keeping her baby happy... She sighed. "That makes sense. I mean, when Finn and I first started out, I can't say I didn't panic a little when I knew graduation was coming up. But there was nothing I can do to stop it." She smiled. "Besides, I think you've been doing a good job with her." She was just full of compliments today. "It's scary when you first get into a serious relationship. But we took it one step at a time and everything turned out... Well, you know us." She laughed and looked up at him. "I always like to think things turn out the way they are for a reason." Stopping a second, she rubbed the back of her head. "It's amazing when you think about it. The miracles that happen in this life... How there could have been alternate endings if any one of us did something differently." She exhaled, relaxing slightly, then looking up at Tyrese. He was a good guy, he'd find his way.

"If you ever need advice, you're more than welcome to come to me, Tyrese. I'm not going to sit here and nag you over things you don't want to hear. That just gets annoying." It was true. She felt she was really the only one that didn't come up to him and tell him what to do. "You live your own life how you want, I'm not one to stop you from doing that." An encouraging smile. She couldn't help but follow his gaze over to the tank he stared at. Before she could say much else, a woman approached and she lifted her attention to the woman. "Oh! Yes!" Man! She was on a roll today! The woman had practically read her mind. "Do you mind if I can look at one of those leopard geckos?" She smiled before looking over at Tyrese, leaning in to whisper, but staying audible for Tyrese to tease him. "And I think he wants whatever is in that tank over there."

OOC: Thank goodness I didn't hit the enter button when I was going to.
That... Would've looked strange.
And sorry Ellise! I didn't realize you posted before me! It's all fixed now. ^-^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:05 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Tyrese listened as he crossed his arms on top of the cage, nodding where it felt appropriate as she mentioned how Finn would feel. Wasn't he an animal person? Ty could remember remnants of conversation similar to that when they first met, why else would the ex-athlete have helped Ty in animal form all those years ago? Maybe he stopped trusting random animals since then. Heh. The thought of a lizard crawling up to his neck made him shutter in the slightest. "I'm sure it'll grow on him eventually. But it sounds like he isn't expecting to see a new pet when he gets home?" In other words, she hadn't told her husband about this. "Ah, you should let him know you're out with me today too." He didn't want his best friend to be unpleasantly surprised or misunderstand what he and Bree were doing.

As they waited for an employee, he grabbed a pamphlet on ferrets and began browsing through it. He still noticed Bree's expression while he busied himself, glancing only once as she assured him he could confide in him. He shifted on his feet before nodding once, letting her be distracted by a onyx haired sales person. Was there really a reason things turned out like they had? That he and Lil never switched bodies, and that they had been separated when he should be raising his kid? With Sela, he thought it was better the infant hadn't been subjected to the environment where he father was in therapy, but in exchange Lil had gone feeling the way she did. He couldn't be objective, he guessed. Life did a lot to you sometimes, he acknowledged that some people never got a break from misfortune. Sometimes they come out as a rare breed of people.

He smiled over at Bree and the sales representative, "I wouldn't mind looking." This ferret was just so cute, it was calling out to him.

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Ellise Belmont

Lady Illusia"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:10 am
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Bunny Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980
════════════════════════════════════════════

Lexi looked over at the male and brought her hand up to hide her giggle as Ryan got dog shampoo in his hair. No, it wasn't nice to giggle at him, but it always made her smile a little when someone else did something a little embarrassing other than her. She watched him and smiled a little as she finished washing the current dog she was on, bundling it up in the blankets and drying it off. She then looked over at him, her smile growing as he agreed to them going together. Oh it would be so much fun! But, what was she going to go as? She did have a couple of costumes at her house that she wanted to wear. Hearing his costume idea, her eyes then lit up a little. "Oh wow! That sounds like an awesome costume!" She exclaimed, smiling at him. "I'm thinking about going as a wolf. I bought the costume last year, but never got a chance to wear it." She said as she looked up at him. The reason she had never worn the costume was because it was a little revealing and she was embarrassed about her scars, but she really had to try and get past it, plus, she could just add a little makeup and say that they were fake scars.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:46 pm
User Image
User Image
Thinking: 'Crap!! I can't handle small animals like these without harming them. I need Madi's help."
Mood: Defeated
Company:Madilyn, and customers
Funds: $500

Mai happily nodded to her when she said she wanted to check out the leopard geckos, and when she glanced at the container the woman's friend was looking at it was a ferret. She was about to open the tank and pick up one of the geckos but she completely forgot an important detail. She would need to gently hold the gecko without squeezing too tightly, and since her strength was much more difficult to maintain in a pet handling situation she would likely end up harming it. With a quick turn back to the woman she spoke. "I will let you look at the gecko and ferret in a second just let me go get somebody." Mai then quickly turned back and went right to Madilyn with a defeated look on her face. She said she would take care of it but she forgot she had to handle the pets for the customers if they wanted to look at it. "I'm sorry, I said I would go do it, but I need your help. I'm afraid I can't handle animals that require gentle firm grips. I'll explain it later to you but for now could you help me out and show the leopard gecko, and the ferret to the customers over there?" Mai hated feeling useless in situations but she'd rather ask for help then accidentally crush a pet's rib cage.

LittleMissUnderestimated

oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:03 pm
whiters4

Ellise Belmont

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She scoffed and threw her head back, scrunching her nose and closing her eyes as if she were spoiled royalty. "What am I? His cat? He doesn't own me." He hardly knew where Dime was half the time. Much less her. If he was worried, he'd text her and ask what she was up to. Which, would be nice sometimes, but she wasn't going to complain about not being checked up on all of the time. But he knew she could hold her own... Even if she was a little more vulnerable now. She was Bree! She could handle being out with Tyrese. Tyrese was Finn's best friend. Therefore, she was safe. She shrugged and crossed her arms, smiling to the woman that stopped midway into the tank. What was wrong? Giving a rather puzzled look to Mai, she watched herself pull back reluctantly. Was she afraid of lizards? Or did they have some sort of special on there? Hell, if she could, she'd reach in herself and pull out the one she wanted. A name and everything. She looked up at Tyrese while the woman retreated elsewhere. "I'm thinking Alistair. What do you think?" She reached up and pressed the tip of her pointer finger against her pink lip, smiling excitedly. There was a small rock and bounce in her heels.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:18 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Tyrese perked a brow at the brunette; there went her hot streak for today. Saying profound things one moment, then right back to acting childish in the next. He snickered to himself and shook his head, "Sure, do how you want." Finn had a good woman, she had a mature understanding of relationships and right and wrong. She was self sacrificing too, knew where her priorities were. And luckily for Finn, she was still a kid all the same, just like him. Only, the wolf figured there was a certain duty to one's husband or wife to simply check in every so often. Not that anyone had to track every minute movement of their spouse, saying you were shopping with a friend was good enough; nevertheless, it just wasn't good to have your spouse wondering about you. If they had to wonder what their own wife or husband was up to and call because they didn't know where they are, well, it just sounded like trouble to the wolf. But Bree could do what she wanted, he wasn't her father, just a chaperone and friend. The author then watched the employee that was going to help them turn and walk away, shrugged before he turned back to Bree. They had to get out of here soon. "Alistar? That has a nice ring to it." He nodded and checked his messages. No one was hurt, but whatever this was...was important. If it was something that couldn't wait he was sure she would tell him. Still, it was disconcerning. "Okay, I'll see you tonight then."

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Ellise Belmont

Lady Illusia

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:26 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn didn't mind helping Mai at all. Handling pets she could handle. However, having conversation with customers was not her forte. She couldn't write and hold pets at the same time. Luckily she wouldn't have to. "It's no problem Mai. I'll handle the pets if you handle the sale." She quickly wrote down before using her heightened hearing to located the customers. Her eyes slightly widened when she caught sight of the ebony haired female. As she reflected she remembered seeing her at Shimmering Starfish when she accompanied Theo. Madilyn wondered if she was his boss and if she recognized her. She doubted it and noted how close she was to the leopard gecko tank. Without any hesitation Madillyn carefully reached in and delicately picked up the gecko. Once it was secure in her arms she turned to the ebony haired female and awaited her to hold out her hands to take the gecko. Once that was settled, she would go get a ferret.

╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
Ellise Belmont
oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:56 pm
whiters4

LittleMissUnderestimated

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

"I'm just saying! If he wants to know where I am, then he can ask. But he really didn't bother talking this morning so, eh." She shrugged, looking over at the new grey haired girl coming right their way. Beh-heh. Madi! "Madi, Madi, Madi!" She chirped happily. Of course she remembered the girl. Who else could she mistaken those ears from? Except that one girl in high school. Blinking, she watched the girl pick up the gecko. It was a little big for it's size, that was for sure. And she loved it! Taking it into her hands gently, she lifted the small thing to her face. "How's Theodor~?" Oh God. She hoped she didn't hit a hard spot. If she did, she couldn't take it back. Byeehhhh. She eyed the girl just past the gecko as she made her way over to the ferret tank. "See, Tyrese? Isn't he just the sweetest?" Without pausing, she instantly reached to try to put the lizard on his shoulder.

Feeling: Excited!

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:13 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn ears slightly perked under her hat from Bree repeatedly saying her name. She firmly reached down and secured her hat over them when she realized what was wrong, but something told her the ebony haired female already knew the truth. Perhaps if she tried hard enough she could pass her ears off as part of the uniform. It was certainly worth a shot. Though Madilyn usually wasn't comfortable speaking to an individual she did not know well, she was asked about Theodor. Madilyn blushed at the memory of him surprising her with breakfast and replied barely above a whisper. "...H-He is d-doing v-very well Miss." Too embarrassed to noticed the gecko was no longer being gently held, Madilyn rapidly walked over to the ferret cage and delicately picked one up.

╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
Ellise Belmont
oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:33 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Tyrese only nodded, putting his phone away and finishing up with the pamphlet he had before. While Bree was being assisted, he watched the employee who was obviously a feline of some sort trying to help her; the wolf could tell entirely by scent alone that she wasn't human, which seemed to be the only hint available anyway. In an ideal world, there didn't need to be any puns about cats and dogs! Suddenly he noticed something coming at him from his peripheral vision and dived to the side. He quickly got up again, rapidly dusting off his clothes as he directed his attention to Aubrey. "Yes yes, very nice! Is it clean before you put it on me?" He asked, deciding to stand next to the ferret cages. He noticed the one 'Madi' began to pick up and shook his head, pointing out the one he did want: the little one that looked like the devil. Sela was in for a pleasant surprise when he picked her up today.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

LittleMissUnderestimated

Lady Illusia"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:00 pm
whiters4

LittleMissUnderestimated

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Bree laughed at Madi's response. Such the cutest little thing! Yooouuunggg looooooovveee! Love, love, love, love, love, looooove. Love soooo lovely!! "Well good! I hope you do are doing well together~." Her voice purred with well being for the both of them. Turning her attention to Tyrese, she held the lizard back out to him, mouth widening with a smile. "Come on! You're the perfect heater for him. Guys are like freaking fire pits!" She put the lizard closer. "He won't biiiite. Look at him!" She held her hands up, just gently gripping the little guy. The lizard stared up at him with a lazy but awake look. His own little arms gripped along the sides of Bree's fingers, seemingly happy with just being held in a warm spot. "Pleeaaasseeee?" Her eyes widened and she looked up at him with a very puppy dog look.

Feeling: Excited!

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas