Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A (Fish) Tale of Two Worlds (ZellyxM3G) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random blah. Because free gold.
  GOLD GET
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:01 pm
"Happy to make other sorts if you like." Kai offered. "A bit of string or twine and I can do necklaces and bracelets too. But one of these days, we will find a way for you to swim down here to see the good stuff first hand. If magic can give me legs, then there must be something to let you breathe underwater at the very least." he said with determination. He might just consider sneaking off to find the witch again. Maybe he could trade with her for the jewel he stole. It would be a shame to leave the surface behind, but if he stayed near the shore and Fiona's house, it would be too bad.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:25 pm
"Well, maybe I could ask grampa? He ain't no spring chicken, but I'm willin' to bet he knows somebody that could get me underwater explorin' gear of some sort or another." Fiona suggested after a moment of thought. There have been rumors of new technology that allowed one to swim under ocean waters for extended periods of time, but her mother quickly shushed such talk around her - no doubt worried that Fiona would get herself killed over nothing.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:31 pm
"Then we'll just have to organize a day trip at the very least." Kai said as he swam another lap around her before starting to head back to shore. "After all, they won't have to worry about you drowning with me around."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:49 pm
"Nope! After all, yer my knight in scaley armor~" she half-joked in a sing song voice, casually swimming after him towards the shore. Were he looking her way, she would've offered a playful wink - but alas it wasn't so.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:09 pm
"It's purely decorative, I assure you." Kai joked back. He cast a glance over his shoulder to catch her wink, blushing slightly as he turned his attention forward again.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:16 pm
"Well, it's doin' its job because it sure looks good." Fiona muttured, unsure if she did so loud enough to be heard or not. It didn't really matter either way, but it wasn't as if she were lying or anything. Kai was a sight to behold in any form.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:21 pm
Kai managed to turn even redder, starting to swim faster and splash more. More splashing, harder to hear her, and thus he could pretend he wasn't getting piled with embarrassing comments. Thankfully he didn't have much further to go before he could crawl behind his rock to change back into legs and pants.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:45 pm
Fiona couldn't help but quietly snicker at Kai's reaction, wondering if she flustered him. Seems like she could add 'cute' on to the long list of his endearing qualities. She decided to spare him the embarassment and keep her mouth shut for the moment being, simply focusing on getting back to shore so they could get dressed and go about their business.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:54 pm
"So, grandpa! Guardians! Day trip! Hoping they'll let you out into open waters with the just the odd merboy to look out for you!" Kai was quick to change the subject away from himself as he came out clothed. He'd been on his own for a while, and wasn't used to so being complimented so much.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:18 pm
Fiona smirked as she boasted, "Oh, they will. The real question is how long I hafta beg until I break 'em down." As if begging were something to be proud of. Nevertheless, Fiona had pleading down to an art. Sooner or later, she always got her way. Always.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:29 pm
((Fiona: Soon.))

"Then I look forward to our daaaaaaaayyyyyy out!" Kai very nearly called their plans a date which made him get flustered all over again. And yet he didn't seem to notice that his hand instinctively went to hold hers as they walked back.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:56 pm
{Thank you for the mental image of Fiona pulling a Light Yagami. That gave me a good chuckle. XD}

"Mhmm!" Fiona gladly accepted Kai's hand as they walked along, paying just as much thought to it as he had. Which, to be honest, wasn't very much at all. It just came so naturally. Though, the writer of this post has to wonder how they would react if they knew they looked like a loving couple to the few passerbys that they, well, passed by. Alas, Fiona could be a tad bit on the oblivious side at time.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:09 pm
((You're welcome! C: ))

It was the moments like this, walking around with Fiona in the fresh air after a good long swim, that he almost forgot he was born in the ocean. He'd become accustomed to his legs, and rarely did he trip or stumble. He may have seen the surface sights in the area plenty of times by now, but he still always managed to find something new to be dazzled by on an almost regular basis. "Think they'd warm up to me more if we brought back a souvenir?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:17 pm
{Speaking of which, here's an old gem youtube poop I had long forgotten about til now. rinkus}

"Maybe. Or maybe they'll play hard to get and pull the 'bribe' word on us. Who knows? I'll get 'em one way or another, though." Fiona replied with a small shrug. "Though we can play all offended at them spittin' on your kindness if they do. Or maybe it will go well, and I'm just thinkin' of the worst possible case."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:27 pm
"Well I'll find something either way. They might appreciate the surprise."

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

It was a few days later and Kai was glad to be able to spend the day in the water. He liked being able to live on land with Fiona, but he couldn't exactly shun his birthplace completely. He was already in the water, waiting for Fiona as he swam about her boat and performed the occasional excited leap out of the water.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff