Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MAD SCIENCE PARTY] Date auctions!! Bids closed! RP open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:24 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Aurel
Link to character's journal: JOURNAL
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: Woof
Player's username: Kyribird

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I HAVE THE PERMISSION OF THIS CHARACTER'S PLAYER TO SIGN THEM UP FOR THIS AUCTION

===========================

This was a disaster.

Why? He had the social grace of a leper. How Amrita thought it was a good idea to sign him up for something like this was beyond him. He was perfectly happy just...Spending most of his time in her dorm room or out on the forest and avoiding everyone and everything. (This, perhaps, was exactly why the ghoul had done it. One could only take so much Aurel).

Maybe he'd get lucky and nobody would bid on him and he'd go home COMPLETELY FREE of any obligation. Yep.

===================

Druvian, on the other hand, was more disappointed in the blurb that was written about him. He had a scowl on his face that rivaled a child sucking on a lemon. Nobody was going to bid on him - no matter how hot he was - with a description like that.

Someone was going to die. He just had to figure out who.

"I have never been in a musical and I have absolutely no plans on ever being in a musical." the reaper said, still frowning. "...Though I do have amazing hands." In regards to the entire masseuse line. He didn't have much to build off of, there.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:28 pm
Waits made another pass and plucked in a few more bids on potential victims test subjects creatures of interest.

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Reese
Amount you are bidding: 30

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Shayne
Amount you are bidding: 30

[642 - 150 - 60 = 432 ]  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:37 pm
User Image

The serpent dragon signed thing up for fun, he won't miss any chance to meet another new friend. The boil was levelheaded, composedly waving to the audience with charming smile while Head moving its head left and right. The gnome that ushered him onto the stage amused AJ with all the sniff, whereas AJ joked and asked whether he smelt great. "If you want, here a spookie for you, the sweet scent from me is probably because of this." He chuckled.

Then, when the MC promoted him, he burst into laughter with a thumb up. That was the most awesome made-up line he could ever heard! He borrowed the mike with politeness, "Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not made of metal, Bro neither. I can promise you will be treated with tasty baked snacks whatever you like though. I enjoy baking or if you want a spar partner, I'm always up for that too." AJ winked.

He ended it with the signature gentle smirk and a thank you as he handed the mike back. "It's done? It's done? I want to advertise myself too! Bid me~ Bid me~ I'm cute and - cute! You won't regret if you bid me!" The head moved up and down, yelling in a cute kid-like voice. "I will share my spookies with you if you bid on me!"

Wow, that was a big sacrifice for the Head.

There was a prompt announcement on regular interval to inform all what were the highest bids on the candidates, AJ furrowed as he heard a certain stupid muscular wolf got a high bid, kinda unbelivable and sighed in disbelief that there might be some innocent young ladies got tricked by the muscles and bade on him. b*****d, he was the first fluffy creature he disapproved deeply in heart and had a weird urge to kill him, drown him in blood sometimes.

"I might not be fluffy or I'm a cute girl, but I am surely the cutest you ever meet, so bid meeeeeeeee~" Before AJ stepped down the stage and wandered around, Head was still recommending itself, if it's a competition for the cutest, there is no other one should be crowned.

Luckily, the SC won't tell creeple who bade on who, or else there might be disputes. The serpent dragon glared at the token in the wolf's bin, maliciously.

chirigami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:42 pm
Dirge was awestruck by the idea of buying a student and getting them to do anything. That could mean a lot... like naptime. A personal space heater, even if just for one nap. Jack, that'd be glorious. Plus, these tokens were free... he hoped. "Guten tag indeed." He muttered, eyes scanning all the bodies and looking for fluff content.

There, that one. She looked demure, but dear Jack that tail. He would cuddle all night long with that tail. Yes, yes. She was definitely the one. He could feel the heat radiating off her now...

"One hundred and fifty on the fluffy one! Annalise!" Dirge called out, hopping slightly on the balls of his feet. "Matty, this is gonna be the best nap ever. The. Best."

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Annalise
Amount you are bidding: 250

Current Tokens: 433

xneoseussi
xnyxtsuki moon

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Meegane generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 670!

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:55 pm
Below the stage, Mellow who was still shaking held the bag of token that was given by a gnome earlier when he entered the door. The boil decided to look around just to calm himself down from the terror of the mistake he made of signing himself up.

He checked every candidate available and spotted the only two familiar faces, both ghouls. Mellow made a long spiritless sigh for no male friends, dragged himself to do what a friend or a male should do.

Mellow avoid to have any eye contact with the creeple near the bins, don't get him in trouble, Anna-ghoul and Mayaaaaa =口=;

The panicked ears twitched and turned while tail nerviously flickered.

==================================
[ BIDDING ]
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Mayaa
Amount you are bidding:

Total: 670 - 260 - 310 = 100

Nyxtsuki Moon
Anna, you are so popular *A*

[A.V.]
Just friend support *Mellow sighes*

Meegane generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 718!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:56 pm
"Hello cute little lady, how can I help you?" Unfortunately, AJ's bin was just next to the nasty wolf's, he disliked that arrangement but didn't say anything about it. He turned around to see who tapped his shoulder and found a cute ghoul. "Oh yup. I love baking and honestly bake a lot, can't you get the sweet smell on me? That was also the reason why the gnome sniffed me." AJ chuckled. "Oh then we should bake something together some days. AJ, year two monster student, please to meet you, dear." He smiled gently.

"Thank you for the bid, you won't regret it!" The head chirped even it didn't look like a bird at all. "Are you made of caramel candy? You look so yummy~"

AJ petted the Head for the funny mistake, "You're on auction too? I heard someone bade on you." The smile became more playful.

Total Token: 718

Rikku Takanashi
Sure ;D

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:08 pm
"This might be a good..." Sheyne paused as he looked up and saw the Arctic Behemoth Ghoul right in front of him. The Undead boil's face light up when she spoke to him. "T-T-That would be nice." He stuttered to Behemoth Ghoul. Maybe the charm would work or at lest stop him from stuttering. "I-I-I would like that Mistress Annalise." He told the ghoul, then he turned around and saw Camillia. "Y-Yeah Mistress Camillia." His face turned beat red. "M-Maybe this would help me get over my s-shyness." He told the dormouse ghoul.

Shayne's Bids and Token

Token 896-396=300
New Bids
[ BIDDING ]
Amount you are bidding: 300 tokens

Old Bids
[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Camilla
Amount you are bidding: 100 tokens

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Sorrel
Amount you are bidding: 96 tokens

Nyxtsuki Moon
Oh boy, lol This might be funny..

Rikku Takanashi
She might going have to get used to it. lol Mistress Rikku. XD And it's your own damnation for bring this up to me. XD JK But I really love that Idea.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:12 pm
"LATE! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!" the mustachioed gnome shrieks. "I came to your room and you weren't there! Where were you!" He stomps his feet and looks close to tears as he ushers Aurel up on stage, pushing him to the front of the crowd.

User Image

Aurel has been added here! BID BID BID

Kyribird
c:

TiH Student Council

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:19 pm
((I got a question... If you get out bid, do you get your tokens back, right? Because i'm little confused about this. If no, I'll fix my post.
TiH Student Council

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:28 pm
There was that mistress thing again... Camilla's cheerful expression fell almost instantly and she tried to give him her best dead pan expression though it was kinda hard with all the excitement around "Don't call me mistress..." she says as seriously as she could then whirls around and crosses her arms in mock annoyence but secretly was smiling playfully a bit

That was however until she spotted Uru outbidding her! Her playful smile dropped into a pout before she bounded back over to him "Heeeey!" she whines a bit and puffs up her cheeks she had however heard what he said before she had bounded away and after a moment let the puffed up cheeks and pout drop before breaking into a playful smile "Heh! Fine! But you got to promise me you'll at least talk to me durring the dance!" she says playfully while fearlessly waggling a finger at the Hell hound boil that was easily almost two feet taller then her!

The promise was more of a playful joke she'd bug him durring the dance promise or not! So she didn't wait for a reply and went off to spend the rest of her tokens the first curson she came to was the skittish Dormouse boil Sorrel someone had already bid on him but she decided he might feel better having another Dormouse with him on a date so she pulls out 150 tokens and drops them in his bucket "Hi Sorrel! Hope you don't mind me bidding on you! Heh" she says cheerfully to the Dormouse boil before moving on

It was then that she heard a voice over the speakers that wasn't the MC Gnome he mentioned something about Spookies? Did he like to bake? Cool! Quickly the Dormouse ghoul made her way over to the dragon boil and couldn't help but stop and laugh a bit at the childish way his head tail talked before going up to him and tapping him on the shoulder "Excuse me! You said something about Spookies? Do you like to Bake?! I love baking!" she asks then states cheerfully before checking his current bid and adding 300 tokens Baking possible buddies? Aw yuss!

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Sorrel!
Amount you are bidding: 150!

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: AJ!
Amount you are bidding: 300!

Token Count: 183 (636 - 150 - 300 = 83(I think...)

Miidnight Melody
Us Dormice gotta stick together!

Meegane
Baking buddy maybe?

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Sorry Shayne Camilla just outbid you for Sorrel!

PhiferWolf
Your spared Uru! ...For now! (lol)

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:31 pm
"I did not know I was supposed to be here!" Aurel rumbled as he was ushered up onto the stage, green eyes wide. He was already up? Man, no time to adjust. Of course the poor gnome looked like he was about to cry. So. What was he to do? "It is okay, it is okay, I am here now." He awkwardly patted the gnome's...head.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:39 pm
Sheyenne Thunderstorm
((I got a question... If you get out bid, do you get your tokens back, right? Because i'm little confused about this. If no, I'll fix my post.

(( Yes, you do! ))  

TiH Student Council

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:42 pm
TiH Student Council
Sheyenne Thunderstorm

(( Yes, you do! ))

((Ah Thanks, me and Rikku got a little confused lol))

Rikku Takanashi
See Rikku you do get your 100 Tokens back ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:37 am
Head was doing sneaky thing when AJ was talking to the ghoul, it tossed some token into a bin, someone that gave a shine different from Andrew's flame. It can bid too, and it was dragon's nature to love shiny items. She was so shimmery, glittery and BEAUTIFUL! *w*

It felt giddy in a happy sense.

Feeling bad for "borrowing" the tokens without asking, it dropped a token with a value of 10 into Crimson's bin because he was red, both of them love red and it hoped AJ can be less angry later.

Head enjoyed the feel of bidding, so he continued with it, tossing tokens into separate bins. A fluffy student would be approved and this little ghoul with feathers!

==========================================

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Lacie
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Crimson
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Kieran
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Aureole
Amount you are bidding:
=======================================

Total Token: 718 - 250 -10 -10 -10 = 438  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:01 am
"I-I'm sorry, M-Mistress Camilla." The undead boil told the dormouse ghoul. After a while, he heard that someone made a bid on him. Shayne turned around and found a frighten horseman placed a bid on him. "This seems like trouble." The undead boil told himself as he made a bid on himself.

Shayne's Bids and Token

Token 896-435=261
New Bids

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Shayne
Amount you are bidding: 35 tokens

Old Bids

[ BIDDING ]
Amount you are bidding: 300 tokens

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Camilla