Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:52 pm
Charity initially stared on, not quite comprehending what she just heard. She tried and tried to understand, but she just couldn't separate pain from misery. She just couldn't. Yet, here he was - hurting. Hurting because of her. Hurting, and loving it. She let out a strangled laugh, yet there was no merriment in her eyes. Only guilt...and confusion. Shaky hands reached inside the basket she carried for a key. A key she kept dropping. A key that just wouldn't. Stay. STILL. Yet she didn't become frustrated. No, her mind was lost on the revelation that Schwartz was some kind of masochist. It was crazy. He was crazy. Crazy and weird and odd and what happened to the prideful, dignified man she came to almost admire? It was strange. Dirty. She didn't like this, not one bit. Yet, what was she to do? It was her fault he was broken, now. Broken like her, yet broken differently too. As far as she knew, he was still mortal - so he could still die if just left there. Part of her wanted to, so he wouldn't be ruined any further. Yet, a twisted part of herself wanted to mend him so that he would suffer instead of her. He liked it, didn't he? Then he should become ugly and twisted, so he could take her place. So she could be free. Naturally, the ugly side of her won. Charity eventually managed to get a proper hold of her key and invite herself in, soon setting up shop beside the man and preparing to treat his wounds. "Does he...does he really savor it? The hurt? The misfortune?" she asked, her bafflement rather clear in both her tone and inquisitive expression.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:17 pm
"It's all a matter of perspective, my dear." Schwartz said leaning his head back with a blissful smile. "Don't get me wrong, I completely understand how you'd hate the sensation, but to each their own. After all, it's only human nature to crave what we don't have." A giddy little giggle escaped his lips. "It's funny, really. All you've known is hurt, and you despise it. I've known few sensations, and pain least of all."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:36 pm
"The demented sorcerer will know plenty more yet, for healing hurts just as bad - if not more than - the initial cause of it." Charity warned, soon digging out some alcohol, salt, and small washcloths. "She will need to clean his wounds, so he doesn't become infected. It...it will not be pleasant."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:46 pm
"Oh, pshaw. You say that like it makes a difference." Schwartz rolled his eyes and stuck a heavily wounded arm out to her. "It may be a different sort of pain, but it's all pain in the long run."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:04 pm
Charity gave a simple shrug before getting to her task. From using salt and alcohol in his wounds, to sewing some shut, to bandaging others - she can't imagine that she wouldn't crack under the same situation. No, no, she would probably have gone into a manic episode by that point. It took her a while, but before too long had passed she finished her duty and offered the sorcerer a weak smile. "Is anything else needed?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:10 pm
"No, that will be all, thank you." Schwartz said as he picked himself up off the stone floor, his entire upper body stinging pleasantly. "Now you seem to be rather worse for wear as well. Has the master now taken to starving you?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:19 pm
"This is nothing new. When she is disobedient, when she does anything without his permission, she is either starved or tortured." Charity quietly admitted, averting her eyes as she gathered her things and prepared to leave. "'Pets don't get to eat unless they obey their masters,' he says. She cannot die, not permanently, so she will suffer until he is satisfied. As always."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:33 pm
"Well, the master needs to learn that poor morale can be just as harmful to the ranks as disobedience." Schwartz said as he strolled out of his cell. "He may enjoy tormenting you because of your inability to die, but just remember that at the end of the day, he's mortal. You're not." he reminded her. For all the pain their master may have caused her, Schwartz was sure that if she fought back hard enough Charity could very well take the man down if she so chose. Especially when 'self-sacrificial blow' was not a phrase that could exist in her vocabulary. Sure, Schwartz could take the man down as well with a snap of his fingers, but he was rather content with his position. And now he had the pet project of fixing Charity and turning her into someone useful and not just recyclable bait.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:51 am
To that, the madwoman couldn't help but smile. The master, for all his faults and abuses, was indeed mortal. Sure, he would eventually know the sweet release of death, but he was not - or so she hoped - a permanent addition to her life. If she were truly lucky and brazen enough, she might possibly be able to speed about the process. Oh, yes, this was wonderful news indeed. "Wise words, if wasted. The coward is a fool who believes in the staying power of fear and misery." she spoke softly, sounding genuinely happy - not the exciteable cheerfulness that she held when he first began tutoring her, but a calm sort of content. Well, almost content. She was of course a bit bitter towards her circumstance, but it wasn't as prominent as it normally was.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:00 pm
"So in a way, I'm leaving my cell of torment without permission, I presume, while you've gone so far as to let me out. Again without permission. I suppose this makes us both little rule breakers. Might as well go the extra mile and get you some proper food and clothes." Schwartz said retrieving his shirt from a nearby table. Suddenly the amount of black and blue and dark colors as a whole that he wore made sense. Made it easy to hide bloodstains from any still leaking wounds he may have given himself, even after bandaging them up. His preference for hot knives usually instantly cauterized any wounds, but better safe than sorry.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:45 pm
"When I am not her, I do a lot of things without his permission." the madwoman admitted, amusement dancing brazenly within her once cold silvery eyes. His odd masochism aside, Charity knew there was a reason she liked Schwartz. Even if it was only to suit his own ends, or to relieve boredom, she enjoyed how much more pleasantly he treated her than the master. He was the closest thing to kind that she could remember since death abandoned her.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff