Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:33 pm
Marcus chuckled as he poured Nick another drink. "Say old friend, have you been having any weird dreams? You are a 'Holy roller' persaay" Marcus inquired as he gave him his next drink. "And you be nice to that junior detective bird boy, That one is a sweetheart and if you hurt her i'll drown you myself..." He threatened as he poured the trio more drinks. This time he brought up a giant mug and filled it with mead and gave it to Joe.

Evan looked at the new guy and blinked. "You play the guitar or something? Are you like a priest too?" He asked going off of Marcus' comment of him being a holy roller.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:59 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Grabbing the drink with a smile Joe drank a large swig. "Anyway friends. Why should we continually wait. As the keeper has said we should find other's who have had the same dream and are of the other colors" Joe chimed in. While it was evident that was not going to be anywhere close to the nearest thing the confidence in the voice eluded to it being as easy as them walking outside and simply running into them. Reality tho was never that easy. Looking towards Nick Joe stared at him for a moment reading him a bit before again returning to his drink. "Tis a fine drink keeper" Joe shouted raising the mug towards Marcus with a smile.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:27 pm
Marcus smiled. "Thank ya sir, and as far as the other colors I would assume they would be in the city. Though you can't just advertise this kinda thing.. No, if 'It' is talking to you...the colors will find you." He said simply before he started cleaning a glass. "Besides, just wait till you see the element nations that lie outside the city...they are beautiful." He said before sighing, thinking about his trips around the world. "The Sky temples are amazing...those bird ferals suuure know how to sing." He said chuckling as he kept cleaning glasses  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:13 pm
"Spooky voices telling me of my impending Destiny stuff? Yeah, been happening the last couple of nights." Nick said, shrugging before he was asked another question. "No, I'm not a priest and what I've got in this case does not sound like any guitar you've heard." Nick said with a small chuckle. He would wait for someone to ask the obvious question before revealing what his true profession was.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:51 pm
((Nooo her identity!! >.< haha oh well, the boys can use it as leverage razz Also I don't know what to post so I'll wait it out.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:19 pm
((you've got a Gay merman bartender and a bounty hunter. Figuring identities is easy work lmao. and I realize how slightly racy the post sounds. I couldn't figure out another way to say it lmao))

"See? You found you're 'white' color crew member already...and Evan, honey." Marcus said before looking around and leaning in. "He's a hired gun..." He said smiling and whispering. "Anyway...perhaps listening to your more in depth will reveal more. they are the gateway to the soul after all." He instructed as he chuckled before turning to grab a large purple bottle  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:04 pm
"It's the hair isn't it? I keep telling everyone it's natural but no one believes me." Nick said and shrugged. Marcus was whispering something to the kid, probably about what was really in the case, or about the particulars of his job, but it didn't matter in the slightest. At the end of the day, someone inevitably wanted someone else killed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:20 pm
((I made Marcus' profile and finally gave him a text color =P))

Marcus chuckled. "It sure is because of the hair 'Holy boy' " He said chuckling. "Anyway, You three probably want to check into your rooms and stuff right?" He said to Daren, Joe, and Evan. "Plus Bird boy needs to shower...he smells like a wet dead donkey..." He said waving his hand in front of his nose. Marcus jumped over the bar revealing his fish tail. "Oh...forgot to make legs." He said as his tial glowed and turned into legs wearing teal pants. "Ok...follow me." He said to the three as he began to walk towards the stairs

Evan watched Marcus before looking at Nick. "It's been a pleasure meeting you." He said chipperly as he stood up and followed Marcus. "Soo, he's really a bounty hunter. Is he holy too?" He asked Marcus slightly confused on why he was holy.
'
Marcus laughed. "No Evan, hun. He's holy because his Essence can used holy powers. Much to how your's can used magic. By the by...are you armed? " He asked him looking back at him ."You don't look like it..."

Evan shook his head. "No. It was kinda a spur of the moment thing. "Though...I know what I could use." He said thinking and wondering if he could make a door back to his apartment.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:47 pm

"Keeper. Is thou a Silkie?" Joe asked him as the man jumped over the desk to reveal his other half. He had heard about them in stories as a child. Stories of seal like creatures who took human form when they removed their skins. "Or do all of your kinda have such an ability?" he asked rubbing the side of his head as he took another swing from the mug. This world was defiantly a strange one that continued to perplex him as each day went by.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:52 pm
Marcus laughed. "No, no, no.... I'm a merman, half fish half man." He said smiling. "To be exact A Sawtooth Barracuda Merman." He said smiling. "Oh, Nick, If you want a room you know which one is yours, you still have the key to it." He told The white haired man at the bar. He looked to joe. "Merman are able to turn their legs into tails and certain ones, carnivorous one, are able to do more than that." He said as his mouth suddenly elongated and sharp teeth protruded from his lips. "See?"

Evan watched Marcus in awe. "Wooah....does it hurt to do that?" He asked as he scratched his head.

Marcus laughed. "Noo, now lets get you to your rooms." He said as he started up the stairs again.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:03 pm
((I just hoping it would be a nice surprise when they do find out xD ))

Asking around had lead Skye to the middle class part of town. None of the police officers had seen them, but several eye witnesses swear they saw a group of three males wandering around. Most of them remember seeing a ruffian-looking guy within the group, probably referring to the Junkyard Crow leader. All she got were generally directions and areas of where they've been, but it seems like they would have ducked down into one of the many buildings lining the streets. Looks like it'll be a long day of searching.

((Shall I crash the party, or is it too soon? ;3 ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:22 pm
((you can try to, if you think you can handle a angry gay merman bartender/owner ))

Mr.Mare returned to his corporations building. His building was easily the tallest building in the city. He went to the basement which was the research department. "Hello boys, give something interesting." He said as he walked around the lab. One of the scientists ran over to him and cleared his throat "u-uh we've managed to locate the areas where the largest concentration of essence was coming from...but we have no way of finding or getting them." He said as he flipped through his chart. "T-though...we have managed to figure out have to bend the attribute of essence to our will." The scientist said as he looked up to Mare's face. Mr.Mare smiled. "Well...at least some of that is good news...How is our guest holding up." He asked as he approached a large device housing a crystal. "Vital signs are normal...though no movement has been detected...." The scientist said as he looked at the large crystal. Mare smirked and reached out to the crystal and suddenly received shock of energy and cringed. "You brat...you can't hide forever" He said turning and walking towards the elevator. "oh...by the way, Your new 'knights' are slowly gathering together....it's only a matter of time before I crack this thing wiiide open. Then your power will be mine. Did I mention...one of them is your great grandchild?" Mare said smirking and laughing evily as he kept walking, the crystal seemed to crack slightly in retaliation to the man's response.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:33 pm
((Well you know, not literally crash xD More like a drop by as she follows her leads and gut. And I thought he liked Skye ;w; I'll think on it more.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:58 am

"Such a strange land. Is it common for many of the people from this city to be able to do such things?" Joe asked slightly bewildered at the display. "From what I have seen we do not have such things in the lands I call home" Joe said before looking down to Evan for a moment. "Tellest thou keeper. How does thine know so much of these powers and this story? Ye speak as if thine hath been there." Questioning him Joe pulled another drink. The fact that they had run into someone who seemed to know a great deal about most of the things they needed to know about seemed a bit fishy but, Evan seemed to thrust this Marcus so maybe he was just well read.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:58 am
Marcus smiled. "There are lands in this world that remain close to the old ways...my home land is one of them." He said as his face turned back a human face. "This city has lost it's way, becoming wrapped up in technology and advances. The people here forget what allows us to do such things and so when the stories of old fade away or become lore the essence fades." He said as he sighed. "Most lands are disconnected though. They have their own lore behind everything, Such as Asgardians and Odin the all father and others have been tasked to learn all the lore in world. My home is one such land."

((you can just tyr not to arrest anyone XD))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff