Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Alzzak rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Alzzak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:20 pm
John sighed, before he followed both of his comrades. Leaving his lit lantern by the door to the temple.

(Just rolling)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:37 pm
As Threan returns to the sight where he had left Lydia he would find that she was nowhere to be seen on the ground. However she would soon call out to him from a nearby by tree an wave. A good thirty feet up in the air, she would stick her top half out of the foliage and wave. "Ah, Threan, you have returned. I did not feel safe hanging out on the ground with all the undead about. You bring good news I hope."

Lydia would tense up a bit as another figure emerged from the underbrush behind him. It was the tall muscular woman she had seen earlier. Nonetheless she would still continue to smile and wave. "Hmm, I see you brought a friend with you. Greetings, I am Lydia, if Threan has not already told you. I wish to join your party. I believe I could be quite useful to the team."  

Kowsauni
Crew

orphen5555

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:45 pm
Threan goes back to blushing and returns the wave to Lydia. "Th-th-th-they wanted to meet you before accepting." He says quietly before moving to stand at the base of the tree. "I-I-I- I told them how skilled you were and everything." He says glancing to her before quickly looking back down.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:50 pm
"YOU FOOL." Pyrrha yelled. "I can't believe you would hear the words of a drow. Dont you understand that their words are as poisonous as those of demons." Pyrrha drew her sword and looked at the drow. "I knew you worshiped spiders but to go so far as to sew yourself onto one."  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

orphen5555

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:51 pm
(We should probably wait for Kishi at this point. lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:55 pm
(Well a fight hasn't started just yet. As long as you and the drider handle this properly there might not even be a fight)  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

orphen5555

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:57 pm
(True)

Threan looks back toward Pyrrha and looks at her curiously. "Sh-sh-sh-she has done nothing yet to earn your ire has she?..." He asks quietly. "Sh-sh-sh-she wants to help deal with the undead...if their are as many as the old man said then..we..will need it.." He says quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:59 pm
"Dont believe her lies. She only wants to be your ally until she gets a chance to slide in the knife." Pyrrha responded.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:38 pm
(To be honest, Lydia would run away before this evolved into a fight. The odds are stacked against her and she has nothing to gain from it.)

"What...?" Lydia was taken aback by the armored woman's sudden outburst--but not all that surprised. "Well, it's nice to meet you, too! You honestly think I chose this body?" She let out an exasperated sigh. "All right, let's clear up a few things..." Lydia took a deep breath. "CURSE the drow and CURSE Lolth. I will NEVER forgive them for what they have done to me! If I EVER meet another follower of hers again, I will flay them ALIVE."

Lydia took a few deep breaths as she reined in her emotions; she almost looked to be to the point of crying, but she regained her composure. "Anyways... Yes, I was cursed with this abomination of a body. I never asked for this, yet here I am. Why do you think I came to the surface world? You think people up here like me? They react the same way you're reacting now! But this is preferable to ever having look at another drow or a follower of that evil, crazy deity again."

Lyida then gave the armored girl a frank look after her last comment. "Look, what possible motivation do I you think I have to try and stab you in the back? What have I to gain from that sort of action? I've seen it play out several times before--it never goes well for anyone."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:49 pm
Threan crosses his arms over his chest and then motions up toward Lydia. "See?" He says quietly.  

orphen5555

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:50 pm
(That is true Pyrrha has a fifty percent chance of downing you on a single hit.)

"Alright. Lets say for the moment I believe you. What reason have you to help us?" Pyrrha asked. She didn't know much about the drow but she doubted a spy would curse their own god just to keep up appearances.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:52 pm
"Ser....vent...ress!" John yelled coming up onto the scene. Sloiding to a stop he drew his crossbow on Pyrrha. Taking in a hard swallow to catch his breath. "I guess Hextor's teaching are easier to follow?" He made certain he wouldn't hesitate to act against her.

(I hate having a slow connection)  

Alzzak

orphen5555

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:00 pm
Threan draws his crossbow and points it at John. "F-f-f-f-for gods's sake she isn't even attacking. "Everyone..n-n-n-needs to calm down and put the weapons away. Lydia..is-is not threat to us."

(Had to repost..-.-)  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces