Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:54 am
User Image

Monochrome sighed when he heard Kuro's answer. "Is there a reason why Katio and I are the host/servers? What about your brother Kuro? Do you plan on leaving him out of this?"

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:56 pm
User Image

Ranukai's ears twitched and ran over to Kuro with his tail wagging he sat near Kuro's feet then laid his hands and head on Kuro's lap as he listened to what was going to happen in Kuro's host club he was planning for the club. Ranukai watched everybody around him as he kept his position.on kuro's lap.

princess Ciel Blackwood

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Ranukaidevilwolf

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:09 pm
User Image

Monochrome quietly waited for Kuro to answer his question as he quickly scratched Ranikai's head. He smiled at him before returning his eyes to Kuro. "Kuro? Do you plan on answering my question any time soon?"

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:07 pm
User Image
Kuro scratched behind Ranukai's ears,"My brother will help host, since he is a smooth talker himself. Now don't go into a panic Teach. You will serve people becase I feel that would be the best position for you. You can calm down roudy customers, right?", he looked down at the obedient Ranukai. "Don't you think that our adviser here would make an excellent host", he asked Ranukai as he ruffled his hair.
Princess Ciel Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

DarknessRinn

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image

Monochrome looked at Ranukai for a response. "If you actually believe that I could calm down rowdy students then ask Katio and Hikaru. They will give you a response or they should at least." he sighed before running a hand through his hair.

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio watched as everyone talked about the host club idea. He didn't mind being one of the servers as long as he was in cosplay. He went over and looked at the outfits that were being ordered and blushed deep red seeing that they wanted to order a maid outfit for him. "Umm..can I wear something that has pants please. Everyone would laugh at me if I wore that." He said softly and shyly. He was all for dressing up but he knew that if he was to wear a maid outfit he would have to do the whole thing with the thigh high stockings and heals

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
Princess Ceil Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:37 pm
User Image

Monochrome glanced through the outfits once more when he heard Katio's request. Glaring at Kuro he changed the outfit into a normal butler uniform. "Kuro, what the hell? If you plan on Katio wearing a maid outfit than everyone else should as well. No buts!" he ordered as he started working on the food list for Kuro to prepare. "Ranukai, will you be alright with being the greater? I don't want anyone to do something that they don't want to simply because of the whim of our president," Monochrome said as he gave Kuro a pointed stare.

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:37 pm
User Image

Ranukai thought for a bit and examined Monochrome structure and personality to see if Kuro was right about him becoming a great host then nodded. " he will be a perfect host in this event of your club sir." he said in pleasure in getting his ears scratched as his tail was wagging fast in happiness when kuro scratched his ears and ruffled his hair. Ranukai looked at Monochrome, " all a greeter does is greet customers and take to where they sit, the truth is I have no idea what else I could be useful for. So I don't think a greeter is that hard or challenging, so I'm fine without if the customers dodn't do anything weird to me." he said to Monochrome with a smile on his face.

Princess Ciel Blackwood

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Ranukaidevilwolf

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:41 pm
User Image

Monochrome sighed as he listened to Ranukai's answer. Taking off his glasses, he rubbed them as tiredness washed over him. He didn't need this so soon. He turned to Katio. "What about you Katio? Do you want to be a server?"

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image

Hikaru got out of his daze when he heard Katio talking about his maid outfit, "Oh Katio! It suits you imagine how many people will line up just to see someone as adorable as you!" he said as he walked towards Katio and whispered in his ear smoothly "Even Aphrodite herself could not compare to your beauty."

kyolll

Princess Ciel Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked at Monochrome and nodded softly. "Yes I am fine with being a server. I don't mind." He said softly but when he heard what Hikaru said his cheeks flushed red. He still wasn't used to Hikaru's flirtatious personality. "That is not true..." He said softly looking down trying not to show how flustered and embarrassed he felt

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:16 pm
User Image

Monochrome could feel his eye twitch before he pushed Hikaru away from Katio. "Would you please refrain from doing anything unnecessary? If Katio doesn't wishes to wear a maid outfit then he doesn't have too. Now look at the outfit picked for you and decide if you are alright with it before I finalize the order. Kuro! Pay attention!" Monochrome yelled, feeling the tension in his shoulder increase. 'I'm going to die from all this stress if they keep this up.'

DarknessRinn

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio jumped hearing Monochrome yell. It scared him more and he gently clung to Hikaru to hide from Monochrome. He never liked people yelling because it always made him shrink back into his shell and pushed him away from the person.

User Image

Princess Ceil Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image
Kuro was watching the whole drama payout. "Calm down Teach. My brother is only being playful", he chucked. "I am aware of the situation. I have three host, a greeter, and a chef.", he grinned as he continues to play with Ranukai. He watched curiously as Ranukai's tail swayed. Without a second thought, he grabbed it.
(Sorry can't quote when I post on my phone)  

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image

"Oooh, come know Teach it was only a joke. No need to be that way" Hikaru said as he laughed. He grabbed Katio in a protective way and said "Don't worry Katio I will protect you with my life!"

kyolll

Princess Ciel Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items