Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Relic Wars(ARC 1-Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Great work!
  I've seen better.
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:46 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Yea it doesn't look to be able to carry more then just your weight" Jacob commented between breaths as they neared the area they had been dispatched to. "Then again this keeps me in shape atleast having to run everywhere." Passing thru the main entrance into Tian Jacob skidded to a stop as one of the city guards came into view. "Hey you! Radiant Dawn. Which way did the king go?" A rather crude form of greetings but with a point from the guard in the direction he was last seen he had gotten what he needed. "Right then. Come on Chancy." Starting up running again Jacob didn't bother to see if the young mage was behind him. With her broom she could keep up with him without worry.

"Ha if only more would take the challenge Kasim. No far to few of these renegades of late are as brash as in my younger years. They believe that stealth and underhanded ways wins battles rather then a good fight. A good reason each that has tried to fight underhandedly has ended up the same way". Stopping his horse as he heard loud footsteps coming from behind them Kael turned it around to face the sounds. "Ohh maybe a challenger that would take up the blade against the king?" Lifting his spear up Kaelthas placed it across his lap as Jacob and Chancey came into view. "Ahh the Radiant Dawn has finally arrived. I was beginning to wonder when Damion would send some of his."
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:55 am
Avice snickered at Jin's comment. "I promise nothing" she said grinning at him. Though she was only teasing. She knew better and took her assignments very seriously.

She called out to him as he began to head for Circe's tent "Well good luck with that! If you or the boss lady need any help cleaning up that mess, let me know! Otherwise I'll be in my tent catching some shut-eye!" Avice had been rather bored as of late. Otherwise she wouldn't have cared, and would have tried to stay as far away from anything involving Tyler as possible. She figured it would be something to pass the time in the days between now and their assignment. Plus she was starting to warm up to Jin. Not that there was anything wrong before, but she always considered him a respected co-worker. She was beginning to think he could be a good friend, or as good a friend as Avice would allow, what with her issues with allowing people to get close to her.

Mr_Pacwoman

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:37 am
Jin stopped in front of Circe's tent and rubbed his chin. He didn't want to just barge in, but he couldn't exactly knock on a tent flap. So he settled on grabbing the tent flap and giving it a good shake as though he were dusting out a carpet before slipping inside. "So, boss, this may sound like an...odd question but....how much do we care about Tyler again?" he asked as he strolled over to lean on the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:53 am
Chancy followed quickly along, keeping quiet for the moment being - the sound of wind notwithstanding. At least, that was the intention, but soon the relative quiet became too much for the eager blonde. "So, whatcha bet's goin' on?" To be honest, she had kind of forgotten why they were deployed to Tian, but admitting that would only make her look the fool.

~*~*~

Circe was sitting at a surprisingly elegant wooden desk, the surface of which covered in a mess of papers and gold. She seemed to be writing something, no doubt a charter of gold gained and lost over the last fortnight. When Jin came in, she initially offered him but a glance and raised brow. "My feelings for the man directly correlate with how useful I deem him at the time. Why?" Her tone of voice was dull, almost unsurprised that the explosive individual might be causing problems again, but she would make no real assumptions until she knew the situation better.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:00 pm
"He's planning a one-man gig. A break in of a military warehouse because he thinks there's a relic there." Jin said, a look that said he still couldn't believe the man was doing this and was terribly amused at the idea. "Between him and his explosions, I'd say odds are...sixty/forty that he gets caught."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:19 pm
Circe let out a groan of frustration at the news. She began to massage her temples in the hopes of staving off a headache, but by the looks of things, it was clear that she wasn't succeeding. "Who does he think we are, the Radiant Dawn?!" she griped, getting that look in her eyes that tended to mean she was about to shoot someone. "If he gets caught, there will be no rescue missions - not for him wasting time and resources hunting after that overrated trash." After huffing out a sigh and calming somewhat, she then asked, "Tell me, does he seem the sort to snitch under pressure?" In other words, was he a liability in the making?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:30 pm
"I doubt it." Jin said rolling his eyes. "Part of me thinks his ego will keep his mouth shut. The other, smaller part thinks he doesn't have the willpower to stay quiet in that kind of situation. We can send someone after him, if only to bail him out if s**t goes south."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:40 pm
"No. There will be no bailing. If he seems a liability, he is to be slain. Otherwise, he will be left to his own devices until he succeeds or gets himself captured." This being Circe, her verdict was as close to forgiving for an 'unproven' as it was going to get. "If he returns successful, well, I will cross that bridge when I get to it."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mr_Pacwoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:00 pm
Avice proceeded back to her tent, her eyes felt heavy. The adrenaline had definitely worn off and she could feel it. She was looking forward to a good night's rest. And a good night's rest it would be, after a fun night of drinking,story telling, and good news. She entered her tent, her Sword, eclipse, glimmering in the corner near her small desk. She passed by it and went straight to her sleeping mat.

She promptly passed out with nothing but good things on her mind. She, again, impressed all the guys with her latest triumph. Though that admittedly wasn't very hard, but she loved having that ego stroked. She felt that things seemed to be going her way. She successfully seduced the information out of Lars, warned the boss of his plans, and to top it off she was now on the kind of mission she lived for. This seemed to be her week. She hoped her luck would withhold throughout the mission and beyond.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:13 pm
(Guys give me some credit XD I feel the love here so much! Trust me I have plans for the plot.)

A bit of time had passed sense Tyler left the camp. He already had a plan in place that would take advantage of the Wind Mage that was already stirring up chaos. "You know I love how people don't give my plans credit. I may love to see things explode but I normally get the job done. And I am not at all weak." He said to himself. He knew he couldn't take on the King, his full army, and even all of Radiant Dawn. But he knew he didn't have to if he could move quick enough. Not long after he saw the entrance to Tain in the distance. " Here we go." He said with a smile.

It was starting to get dark and Levi was slowly moving on the rooftops. "This is getting old fast." He said then saw the King who was down the road in the middle of the street talking to some people who appeared to be mage's. "Ah great I bet he already thinks I am a bandit." He said then all of a sudden a few knights jumped on the roof in front of him.

"WE FOUND THE MAGE GET HIM!" One of them screamed and the other charged him.

"Great! Just great!" Levi said to himself as the guards jumped at him. "I don't have time for this. CYCLONE STEP!" He said and disappeared in a gust of wind like he had done many times before. But this time he crashed into the building across the street. Laying inside on the floor he tried to get up. "What the hell just happened?" He asked himself as he slowly got to his feet. "I guess I used my Cyclone Step to many times now and its starting to become unstable. Just great. What else can go wrong!" He yelled then noticed the guards around him. And that's when he realized he had just crashed into Tian's main warehouse. "I guess it just did." He sighed.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:26 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Looking up the street at the sudden commotion both Jacob and the King heard the sound of the crash from where they were at. "Get here and the mage we were sent to find likely just showed up" Jacob said giving a small bow to the King. "Sorry to leave as soon as we got here but this is what you called us out here for your majesty. Come on Chancy lets see what all the fuse is about." Running off towards the commotion he could hear several of the guards horses starting to head towards the warehouse. "Chancy get some sky visuals of the area and tell me what you can make out." Slowing his pace down as he was a couple hundred feet from the warehouse now he didn't feel like getting in between the guards and the mage at the moment just incase the man decided to fight.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:40 pm
"Noted. Then I bid you good night." Jin said with a simple bow before turning to leave, turning around part way. "Oh, and I've got a plan finalized. Going to borrow a cart and some supplies, then once we're across the border Avice and I will set up shop as a base for future endeavors and to get more of our guys in. We'll leave in a few days." he explained, wanting to keep the boss up to speed. Unlike Tyler who acted first and never really stopped to think his plans through.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:41 pm
(Bump we are literally waiting on Meg lol. )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:50 pm
{We trust you. Will say, though, that any cruelties on my characters' parts don't reflect my personal thoughts. Circe's a cold hearted b***h and Chancy is an immature brat with self esteem issues.

Also, don't know if I said this, but sorry that my posting has been a bit sporadic lately. Been sick, still am sick, and I have internet connectivity issues right now. Will at the very least aim for a post a day, more if I can manage it.}

~*~

Chancy rocketed towards the skies, soon flying towards the scene to get a better visual of things. She managed to spot some knights persuing some spiky-haired weirdo yelling about cyclone somethings. Which, to Chancy, is rather strange as the winds seemed to be rather docile today. "Some big and burlies are chasin' a dude!" she called out to Jacob. "Looks like a buncha knights and a blond guy!" After a moment, she saw said blond crash into another building and let out an audible gasp. "Holy shizzy he just made the main warehouse look like a Monday morning hangover! Like, daaaamn there's debris and clutter like everywhere!"

~*~*~

Circe gave a nod of approval. "Excellent. Thank you for keeping me informed." Well, her thanks was more a formality than anything - as she tended to expect her minions to keep her abreast of things - but little things like that apparently did wonders for morale. "Oh! And before you go, I would like to make something clear. I trust that you and Avice can handle this job just fine, but if there are unexpected complications and it becomes a life or death matter, don't be afraid to flee so that you might fight another day. You're both more useful alive than dead." Not that Jin needed to be told this, but Circe also found that otherwise good agents who felt they would be killed for failure had a high rate of gowing AWOL at the worst of times.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:23 pm
"Pft! Running away's what I do best!" Jin seemed almost proud of the statement by the grin on his face as he left the tent. Whether through luck or skill, he had this fascinating ability to get found out half the time and then get away without getting caught. It was how he earned his nicknames: he was fast, acrobatic, and hard to catch, just like a monkey.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff