Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Unlikely Heroes (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:20 pm
"A witch would imply potion making and alchemy with magic. The more accurate term for what I do would most likely be a mage." Cheria said, feeling the need to correct the demon. Even if the boy has nothing left, she couldn't just leave him to die, it just didn't sit well with her if she were to leave him be. "If magic is real, why do you believe that souls are not? We all have a soul, it makes us who we are. I may be able to start his heart...but it doesn't look like he'll wake without his soul." she said to the one holding the container with the demon in it. Concentrating on the boy, she sensed his heart beating again and he was breathing, but it seems like he was in a deep sleep. Cheria looked over at the boy with the strange arm. "Getting his soul back might risk letting that demon out."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:12 pm
"Souls are as real as existence. If it weren't for a soul we'd have no freedom of will, well thats what my people discovered at least through testing of soul extraction devices" he hand finished its transformation,"Hand me the canister and i'll retrieve the lost souls with out letting him back out"he said holding out his hand to Jacob  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:39 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

's**t can he really do that. Damn Kojiro see the ******** mess you put me in right here. Could have gone with just going nuts but you had to go and take this kids soul. s**t how much time is left' Looking from the boy to the canister then back to Cheria Jacob reached his hand out to hand it over. "Just don't break that thing it was hard enough getting my hands on that to be able to capture things like him in the first place. Let alone capture him but if it will save the kid then to hell with it." Holing the canister out Jacob looked over at the kid again 'you have 1 minute until the seals "give out" on that thing so try to make the escape flashy and hopefully destructive you misty b*****d'
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:00 pm
Natas took the canister and slipped it into the chamber on the hand"Extraction begin, Complete in 30 seconds"the voice rang from the arms, he smiled"This is gonna hurt you more then it does me"he said as the eye on the arm spun, the black flames roared to life as the chamber glowed blue"20"the voice rang again counting down  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:15 pm

(I am confused where does a soul extractor fall into the realm of weapons?)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:37 pm
(Symbiotic weapons, when the weapon is too strong it would suck out the souls of those of which it was attached to, The soul extractor was used to pull the souls back out and put them back in, in a world of war you'd need something other wise your units would be wiped out by your own testing)  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Kojiro smirked and began laughing. "Are you sure you're pulling the right soul?!" He said as the canister shoke. "This is where your tech fails...this mist isn't magic..." He said fully aware the heroes couldn't hear him. He could feel souls being pulled from him but soon began feeling his own being lifted with them as well as the mist form the Canister. "The nice thing with souls is how easily shaped and morphable they are...especially young ones..." He said to himself as he awaited for the machine to pulled them out of the container.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:01 pm
"2...1... Extraction complete"the voice rang again as the eye spun"Now to trace the right soul signature to give the boy back his"Natas said as the canister dropped from the device and into natas's hand. He tossed it to Jacob, not knowing what Kojiro was planning  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:08 pm
Kojiro smirked as he floated in where ever he was after being sucked up into the arm. He was faced with all of the other. souls he had devoured which all circled him. "Oh please..." He said as he quickly devoured them all in a matter of seconds. He looked around the area he was in. "Hmm...I smell a interesting soul here...time to spread out and see what I can take for my own!" He said as he gathered his mist into himself before grunting and exploding into a larger cloud of mist inside of Natas' weapon  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:20 pm

Sighing with a bit of relief slightly as he got back to canister Jacob looked at it a few times pressing some buttons on it to stop it from releasing. The weight easy to tell it's difference. 'This isn't gonna be good' he thought to himself as he put the canister back on his belt before watching what Natas was doing. "You gonna be able to find it?" he asked eying Nata. He wasn't sure just what the hell the guy was doing but he was having to make up a plan to neutralize the man if needed.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:37 pm
Natas chuckled as Gungnir informed him of what was going on"Oh? No ones ever been in side my arm in a literal way"he said looking to the others."This could get messy so if you would don't kill me"he said with a gentle smiled as the arm began running counter measures as if kojiro was a virus  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:13 pm
"And I thought I had issues." Damian mused, souls, magic, demons and other craziness, it felt like he was in a cleaner part of his homeworld. Yeah, because you were planning on eating me whole, not just my soul. You've got me on that one.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:34 pm
Kojiro sighed as he looked at the approaching defenses. "this is why I hate technology..." He said as the mist swirled around him as he returned to his human from except wearing a mask of mist to hide his face. He opened his right hand as mist gathered in it and toke the form of a misty katana. He began to sing in an eerie voice hoping to somehow drown out communication between the arm and Natas as he charged forward and began slicing through any defense that came his way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:05 pm
"Not gonna work"Natas said sitting down"Our connection is more then just technological, Don't let up gungnir"he said as he let his arm take care of the invasion. the eye on the arm turned upwards showing it was happy. A strange energy pulsed from inside the arm towards the upper shoulder as the defenses strengthened seeming to run more wild than anything, like white blood cells to a flu virus.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers