Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:04 am
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan thought about the situation and offered Sebastet a smile. "I'll make you a deal," she said. "Gypsy trained me to fight and kill. She trained me to be a mercenary and assassin. So I'll take care of the traitors on this council for you. And I won't charge you any money at all. What I will need from you is simple. If I'm to be what Gypsy trained me to be, I'll need a weapon. I need to create my own blade, but I'll need your help with that one."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:29 am
Dameon Black

Sebastet thought about the deal then gave a deep chuckle, "That can be done easily, girl. But if you're going to do this, you need something else. But we can hit the forge to get started as soon as you like. I already know what kind of weapon would be best for you," she said simply.

She knew, though, that the Reaper's goddess would add her own touch to the forging of the weapon, marking Morrigan as one of her chosen, as a Reaper in truth. This first assassination job would finish the training Gypsy had started with her.

That was fine. Just what would be needed for this new mercenary company.

"Thankfully, I'm as good in the forge as I am using the weapons created there. So I can make your weapons easily. The finishing touches won't be mine, though. Those will appear when you make your first kill. It's the way it's always been done and not something I can interfere with or tell you about. You'll understand it when it happens," she told her simply, in her own round-about manner on the subject.

Then she took Morrigan's hands in hers and examined them carefully in detail until she knew every scar and every line of them. After she let them go, she gave another nod, slower this time, "The dagger is your weapon... You'll have trained with others, I know. But your best weapon will be the dagger. I'll be making two of them for you while I'm here. You can supply other weapons if you feel you need them, but the daggers I'll make for you will be equal to none. You'll see. I'll need a cast of your hands before I get started, then I can leave you to work at setting this place up. Gypsy'll need things up and going when she gets back..." she finished softly.

She wanted to thank the girl for this. Not the assassination. The making of her first weapons. It was something she'd once done for the cubs of her village before the night she'd been Turned. It meant more than Morrigan would ever know...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:16 am
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan allowed Sebastet to examine her hands and nodded. "I've noticed that daggers do feel more natural for me," she said. "Whatever you need for them, I'll get you. While you're busy with that, I'll do what I can to get this place up and running and plan for the job." She smiled and looked around. "Thank you for pulling me out of that slump. It didn't really suit me. Let me know when you're ready to get started."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:16 pm
Dameon Black

Sebastet gave a simple nod, "Let's get the cast done now. Then I can be working on the weapons while you're doing your thing. It'll get things done a bit faster, I think. The smithy should have what I need for the cast and everything else," she stated and got to her feet while rubbing her hands together in anticipation, her emerald eyes nearly glowing with their plans.

"It'll be good to get back to a forge and create again. It's been a very long time since I've done this for someone and it feels good to do it again," she said softly and put one hand on Morrigan's shoulder in thanks for what she'd given her.

They went directly to the smithy and Sebastet instantly started mixing up the paste for the cast but first gestured Morrigan over to the metals that had been collected and laid out, "Feel each pile. Let me know when you find one that feels right to you. I can't tell you what to look for, though. You'll know it when you find it," she told her then got busy getting the paste just right.

While Morrigan looked over the piles, Sebastet also braided her hair down so it would be out of the way. In the process, she revealed the one patch of her fur that wasn't black or white. It was a design that was actually a dark silver. Her Mating Mark from Grann, now faded with his death.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:08 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan followed Sebastet to the smithy and looked around. When instructed to, she began to feel the different piles of metal. Her eyes moved back to Sebastet, catching what she immediately knew was the faded Mating Mark. She looked back to the metal. "Who was the woman you were talking to earlier?" she asked, talking about Anna. "The quiet one who left in a hurry?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:32 pm
Dameon Black

Sebastet finished the paste and gave a shrug of one shoulder as she motioned for her to come back over with the pile of metal she'd chosen then had her put her hands into a bucket and poured the paste over them so she could make the cast.

"That was Anna, a friend of Gypsy's Grandfather. She was a Reaper, now released from service and hired by by a friend of mine to protect his children. She left to warn him about the demon," she said simply as she focused her ability over fire to harden the plaster. Removing Morrigan's hands wasn't hard to do, just a simple tap and the whole thing split right down the middle.

She moved the cast to a different spot and bound it up together so that she could pour in a different type of plaster. Making a cast of Morrigan's hands would ensure that the daggers were made only for her. Once that was set up, she moved to getting the metal into the forge to melt so she could start the process of creating the daggers.

She finally stopped moving and rubbed a hand over her Mark briefly, "I think you'd like Anna... You might run into her when you go see your sister... Bethany's new lodgings aren't too far from Ash's..." she added, knowing that Morrigan would have to see her sister soon.

She paused for a moment then turned back to the forge, thinking of the weapons she'd made in the past, "I'm about to get a bit morose here. Sentimental and all that... Why don't you go on and take care of what you need to..." she admitted, knowing that the female wouldn't want to be here for Sebastet's trip down memory lane...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:48 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan listened to Sebastet explain who Anna was. "She seemed kind of familiar," she said. A thought ocurred to her, and she spoke again. "I've got it now. Her scent was pretty close to Lily's. There were a few key differences, but they were similar enough for them to be related." She had mostly just said it as a random comment, but if Sebastet really thought about it, she may find that Morrigan was right. Morrigan shrugged a bit when she heard Bethany's name mentioned. "I'm not ready to see my sister just yet. I want to make something of myself and make sure that she's safe from the council before I go to her."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:18 pm
Dameon Black

Sebastet gave a nod, "I can understand your reasoning. And I'll talk to Anna about Lily, see what she has to say about it," she said, sounding a bit distracted. It wasn't that she wasn't paying attention to Morrigan. Not at all.

Part of it was that she was still being affected by the brief whiff of Gypsy's pheromones she'd gotten, the fact that Crow hadn't come after her yet, and the memories the smithy was bringing up.

"You know... Back in the village I grew up in... After I came of age, I was given three of the village cubs to train... I was the best with our weapons at the time... Once they were old enough, I made their first weapons. Just as I'm doing for you right now..." she said softly as she watched the metal slowly melt in the heat of the fire.

"Sword. Axe. Bow. those were the weapons I created that day... But they didn't get the chance to use them... You're going to use yours... I know you've killed already, Morrigan. But this time will be different. These weapons will be different. You need to be ready for that..." she added, proving that she really was getting morose.

It tended to happen when a Hylarr female expected to be chased by a male and it didn't happen. Yes, she needed to snap out of it but she was more likely to hit back if she got slapped...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:46 pm
Several hours had passed since Lin had fallen asleep. Jake however had gone without sleep, lying there contemplating the problem that troubled Lin. He could find nothing in his own storage of mental knowledge. One Idea kept slipping back into his thoughts. There was that woman whom had arrived by crashing into him. He saw an ancient intelligence lighting the depths of her eyes. Then there was that name again " Shade" That she had used on him. The word made his body tingle in waves of frigid water.
She must have been around here long enough to know what is going on around here. Made even old enough to know something that might help Lin's heart. Jake knew he had no ties to this woman, but he couldn't let her die. Why would the fates bring her here only to die? There had to be another way. " There has to be..."
Jake looked up and realized he was standing outside. He had been in such a deep thought cycle, that he had failed to realize his involuntary pacing. His feet had carried him outside the second he thought about lighting a cigarette.
The man shook his head to clear it. Then drew a cigarette from it's pack, and lit it. His eyes scanned the area for the feline woman. She was not where he had last seen her, which most likely she had gone inside to find Morrigan. So he shut his door informing the nurses to watch over the woman inside, and inform her of his location if she woke before he returned.
Thenhe left heading towards the main house. He was walking along blowing smoke rings, falling back into deep thought, only to be pulled out by the smell of a forge. HE came to a stoppped, turning his head lazily in the direction of the black smoke. " Someones at the forge?....They have a forge?...hmmmmm." He was curious to find who was working the forge, as he had not known anyone here had the skill. He himself was going to offer his skills to Gypsy. So he decided to act on a hunch, and redirected his course towards the forge.

Shade arrived in time to over hear something about cubs, and forging their first weapons, and then something about them being different. Jake stopped, his feature adopting a void expression, from a different life. His eyes became extremely cold, and calculating. His emerald eyes shined like gems in the light of the forge. These same emerald eyes few knew to hide beneath Shades crimson rings, now looked upon the fire frame Feline.
After a few more seconds, he spoke. " I must speak with you, Lin the woman whom was setting in my lap ealier.... I fear her heart will not survive the month...if not the week." He dropped his head with a slow tight shake. " I know I don't know as much as you immortals...but I know what a failing heart looks like. I can't just set back and watch someone so kind... be taken from this world... It's.." He stopped the last words, pursing his lips together. A vein in his forehead throbbed just enough to be visible on the surface.
He returned his gaze to her, and continued. " Is ther-" The man froze as if he was nothing more than a show recorded on a DvR. As the seconds passed in silence, the man's pupils slowly began to glow an eerie purple light, beginning as a needle point, and growing until it consumed his eyes completely.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:05 pm
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Sebastet turned the instant she heard Jake's voice and listened to him while watching everything about him. By the time he stopped speaking she knew what was happening. Shade was trying to come forward, trying to bring everything forward and take over. That wasn't supposed to happen. She knew that much. That meant she had to act now.

She looked at Morrigan and prayed she'd get this message, "Why don't you go check on things up at the main house? You'll know when to come for the daggers. Then we can work out the details on taking out the idiots. I'll need something to wear after I'm done with this anyway. And a cloak so I don't go crispy critter when the sun comes up," she told her, this time more than relieved when she actually did it.

That left her alone with Jake in the forge. She had to think hard. Thankfully she had something to keep her hands busy.

She pulled the melted metal from the forge and poured it into two base molds to get the metal ready for pounding.

"Shade is a code name of sorts. The last one to hold it had the same energy you do, the same kind of aura, I guess you'd call it. It's why I thought you were him at first. We were good friends for a very long time," she started talking, hoping she wasn't going to screw this one up.

After a moment of silence as she set the molds to cool, "There are two ways to help your Lin... One is a friend who is currently trying to stay hidden from some idiots... The second comes with a price from someone alot more powerful... You'd have to make the choice for her. If you choose the second, know now that I have no idea what She'll ask of you for it. She can be pretty unpredictable sometimes. Weird sense of humor too," she told him his choices on what he'd actually asked about.

She finally paused and looked up at him, emerald meeting emerald in a strange moment that hadn't happened in centuries, "I'm Sebastet, by the way," introductions might be helpful after all...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:21 pm
The moment Senbastet introduced herself, Jakes lips curved into a strange smile, that belong to neither Jake, nor shade. " Dear Sebastet.... The only one to have loved my dear Kedar for almost as long as myself..." There came a pause after the divinely feminine voice spoke. The Jake's lips began speaking again. His feet carrying him forward to cup her face in his hands. " Eyes of such sorrow, So much like my that of my Son's..... How he struggled for so long to find peace...." Jake leaned in and kissed her gently on the forehead. " All the while you suffered in silence, you sacrificed soo much for my Family, So I shall forgive you for what you have just done." Jake released her face, and walked away, his hips swaying as he moved. " Jake will not be able to refuse the choice you just presented..... You of all people should know better. " he sighed heavily with a shake of his head. " I can not stop him from choosing to rejoin me... What kind of Mother would I be to refuse her child's free will....So"

Jake turned around, the eerie glow no longer in his eyes. Instead they were dull and lifeless. The Goddess had trapped Jake within his own mind.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:39 pm
DawnShadow666

After the goddess finished speaking, Sebastet swore softly, "Damnit... I don't need him to be a vegetable right now. If he's truly to be accepted then I have a job for him. One even you could appreciate," she said as she looked straight up.

"It's time for Esabel to die... Permanently... How would you like to have her soul Reaped? To have her collected along with all her power? Let him take her down..." she taunted the goddess deliberately, knowing that Esabel's soul was something She couldn't refuse...

"Besides, I need you back to do your thing over these daggers before I shape them," she added with an annoyed growl.

Though she had to admit that she was oddly comforted by Her words...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:39 pm
Rimanis looked over at the sound of steel chains, to find that the Sucubus had awakened. His lips spread into a wide arrogant grin. " Sees me, and literally ignites her fire..... Sucubi.......some crazy shite." He stamped out his cigarette out in an ashtray. Then stood, making his way to the edge of the bed. He tilted his head to one side, until she growled at him savagely. To which he chuckled and placed his knee on the edge of the bed, in the process of climbing onto her. Though Gypsy apparently had other plans. She gripped him by his throat with her free hand, and then somehow managed to flip them over, pinning him to the bed.
The demon looked up into her lustful eyes, with a smirk. He gripped her hips hard, and started the rough housing all over again. His mind screaming some crazy shite about this Sucubus being a freaking beast.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:49 pm
DawnShadow666

This time, Gypsy got a blood-feed out of him, showing him one of the few benefits of shagging a hybrid. But as they went the rounds this time, she showed him how much more of a 'beast' she could be.

She eventually passed out again, though not for quite as long. When she woke up this time, she simply laid there and watched him for a long moment as her mind worked at adjusting to a more demonically dominant frame of thought.

Strange for one who had fought her demonic half her entire life...

"What's your name, if I can ask that?" she asked him softly as she shifted to lay on her belly over the shredded sheets, her crimson eyes not quite as feral for the moment, though that would come soon enough.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:04 pm
Red Gypsy

The glow returned to Jake's eyes. " I'd watch it Hylarr, Your soul is one that I have considered for many centuries now." Jake's eyes were colder than any tundra. " I said I would forgive you.... Not that my Forgiveness would be free....." HEr words were filled with a thick black poison. " It is time you paid for the favor I have done for you.... So long you have shared the shadows with my children.... You called them family..... I think you know what it is I want Sebastet." Jake shook his with another sigh. " Though for now I will allow him to resell himself to me.... If he dies in this mission... YOU will take his place in the family."

The glow erupted in beams from the mans eyes, and mouth. A scream was torn from his lips, echoing through the grounds like that of a wailing banshee. Jakes body was jerking this way and that, as if he stood in the epicenter of a great explosion. The shadows of the forge began latching themselves onto the man's body, slowly coating him in black shadowy ink.
As sebastet watched, unbeknownst to her, the shadows were moving in on her person. They would force her free hand straight out to the side. The ritual called for vampire blood, Sebastet being the only one near. THe shadows slit her wrist, draining a mouthful of her blood. The shadows purified the blood so that it was purely vampire D.N.A., then it was poured down his throat. There came one final burst of energy, sending Jake flying back out the door he had entered. He landed with a solid thud, and slid to a stop twenty feet away. Jake was unconscious.

Dameon Black

A light breeze danced over Lin's soft milky skin. A feeling of warmth would fill her, soothing her very soul. Without warning she would be violently pulled from her slumber, by a tremendous pain in her heart unlike any before. IT would burn, sting like thousands of white hot needles. Then it would all cease as abruptly as it had begun. Just as the girls eyes opened, she would catch the fading image of a woman with eyes like the star night sky. The feeling she would get was one of warmth, and love.  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff