Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the love of a ninja(full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:59 pm
User Image

Zero turned to the ninja who was already on the ground and the ninja said "You are the last of your kin and now since you killed my entire clan and spared my life i will kill you for what you did." Zero personality changed and he said "I killed because it was just and i enjoyed every minute of it and now you murderous pathetic piece of trash i let you live so you can endure through your pain like i have suffered and now let me end yours." they both rushed at each other cutting each other up blood sprayed everywhere the other ninja fell on one knee losing a lot of blood and then Zero pulled out a gun and he said "You lost the will to live i will gladly send you to the next." he put the barrel to the ninjas head and shot him. then he burned the body and he started walking away while losing blood. "I gotta see if akira is alright."
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:09 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira was completely soaked by the time she made it to her house. She took off her helmet and hurried inside and changed into dry clothes. She was shivering but waiting by the door for Zero, obviously worried.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:17 pm
User Image

Zero ended up at akira's door he knocked on it saying "Akira its me zero let me in." he started to pass out
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:27 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira had hurried to the for and quickly helped him to the couch. "Zero..I was.. so afraid... " her voice cracked and soon she began cleaning and wrapping up his wounds with her first aid kit.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:32 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "I was scared at first but then i snapped went backed to my old self from my past. but when i remembered you i snapped back to reality." he looked at her and smiled and said "I love you akira." he passed out but he was still breathing
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:40 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Her hands grasped his and she leaned in, helping him lay down on the couch. All his injuries had been taken care of. "I love you too Zero." She said and began to put blankets on him so he wouldn't catch a cold. Soon she rest her head on the couch and had fallen asleep while sitting up.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:43 pm
User Image

Zero woke up the next morning sore and not being able to move "I can't move at all."
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:49 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

She awoke to his words and looked surprised. "What do you mean?" she asked, gently rubbing his shoulder.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:59 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "I lost too much blood and took to many slashes so i can't move much. don't worry all i need is rest."/color]
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:10 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira looked at him. "Maybe I should get you to the hospital.." Soon she left and came back with some toast and orange juice. "Here, this will help you." She said while offering it to him.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:16 pm
User Image

Zero started to struggle leaning up and he said "No hospitals please." he sat up but it showed in his face he was in incredible pain. he took the orange juice and toast and said "Thank you." he ate the toast and drank the orange juice
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:28 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira watched him. "If you get any worse I will be taking you to the hospital. " She said in a voice with much more confidence in it than he has heard before and she looked determined.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image

Zero stood up and said "if i go to the hospital then they will call the police then i will get arrested i am a suspect in a couple of murders. but they could make anything stick even though it wasn't me." he walked slowly to the recliner and sat down
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:47 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Her eyes widened when he got up, done she thought he couldn't move. "Fine. I won't. " Akira said, upset, and got up. She had licked herself in the bathroom.

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:50 pm
User Image

Zero started doing hand signs and started muttering words in a unknown language. the wounds healed and he waited a second and got up. he rubbed the back of his head and he said "I better check on her." he started for the bathroom
SlightlyInsane27

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces