Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Graveyard ]:
[10YR ANNI] Murder Mystery [Wrap Up Pg 18] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:35 pm
"I might just win tonight, you never know Harly dear." she smirked buy with a slight tch to her tone. She rolled her eyes at his next comment though she was inclined to agree. "Why I'd say never. Following rules....how boring." she said with a sigh until her gaze was diverted to where her brother had pointed. Indeed it did seem that Venus was well armed tonight. Oh... "And quite the lady like mouth too." she added, her lips twisting into a grin as she ran a finger down the length of her staff. She was about to proffer something when her brother reached out to another deity.

Goddess...of Glory? Well, if the shoe fits. At least she was forthcoming with answers. "Ares hmmm? Sounds like a case of typical jealous lover....or in dearly departed's case... prickled lover." she mused, tapping a finger against her chin as she listened to what else Phaenna had to say. So she wasn't overly close to this Adonis? And he was an air head was he? Perhaps the god wasn't there for his brains but more instead is brawn. Men didn't need to think to make a lady happy....usually. Well in some cases. "I wonder if it should be no surprise he found himself a pin cushion?" she said, glancing at her twin. She had some thoughts on the matter but of course refrained from saying so around this Goddess of Glory. She had a feeling that the dark thought that just sprung to mind would no doubt induce rage from this Goddess. After all, Eszra's thinking was revolving around Venus not being as innocent as she seemed to be playing. God of Desire....he had to have more eyes pining for him than just the Pink Princess of Love.

Looking over Harlow she had one last question, though not necessarily for Phaenna. "Why dear brother, have we not attended one of these parties before? They sound absolutely thrilling."

Strawberri Stardust

Twitchapher the 3rd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:58 pm
Glancing again at Lee, Ky cleared his throat before nodding at both the Blue male and Golden female. "Oh..thank you for being so kind to ... let us ask you questions. I know its probably very hard..." he said then paused, feeling it better not to rub salt in the wound persay. Rubbing his hands together, he blinked, not exactly sure how to go on. Lee couldn't speak, so he had to find the words himself, but the fact that she was there with him still helped. He squeezed her hand once more before taking in a deep breath.

"I was hoping if we might inquire as to what you all had found out already? I'm sure you both have found some answers since....you've been at this longer." he said as politely as he could. He didn't want to upset them...the blue guy looked pretty dang down already as it were. And Ky was ready to wait patiently for as long as it took.... at least until he felt someone stumble into him, knocking him out of the way and straight into the blue guy. "Oh! No!"

User Image

Pothos eyed the two demons before glancing back at Harmonia as she too answered them. Her expression seemed to soften more when she looked at him as opposed to Himeros... but then it was hard not to wonder why. He was aware how much more himself he was being that lately, but if she just knew....

But then these two came for answers and Pothos found himself spilling out words faster than he could think. 'It was Eris!" he blurted out....then paused. His eyes going wide with a mix of fear and embarrassment. "I mean.... I just have this strong feeling. She was spotted sneaking from Venus' bedroom.... and right after Adonis' dramatic death in the temple's grand ballroom....." he paused, wringing his hands together nervously. "She's always pulling foul tricks...it has to b-" he paused when suddenly another mortal came barreling into him at a fast pace, knocking the God of Longing off his feet and stumbling to the ground where he landed hard on his rump.

"Ow owowow..." Pothos muttered to himself, eyes shut tight as winced.

Ky winced too as he watched Pothos go down with the stumbling pae right on top of him. Rubbing a hand through the back of his head, he glanced nervously towards the female before over to Lee. In being shoved aside he accidentally bumped into her as well, though thankfully he caught himself using his wings to keep from sending her crashing to the ground as well. "You are ok, right?" he asked though he expected no answer, just a simple nod of her head.

And at least they had gotten one answer out of it. This Eirs....was caught sneaking away from Venus's bed room then? But...he has said it was -after- Adonis's death. Had she killed him then made her way to the bedroom to hide? Or could that mean Eris didn't really do it because he was already dead? Maybe she was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time? Or did she help....and this was some kind of collaboration project? Somehow, Ky found he now had more questions than answers. He glanced back up to the Female Deity, wanting to ask her what she knew as well to see if any pieces lined up.... but well with this other pae having just crashed into the one...he sort of just stood back for now biting his lip.

EvilSilverDragon

Kira of Flames

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:09 pm
Phaenna nearly laughed as the female before her seemed to entertain the thought of Ares being the murderer. "He didn't do it. He was in front of us and mother the whole time. Besides, pin cushion is the right word. You really think the god of war would lower himself to pea shooters? No, he was armed that night yes, but with a sword....In fact I still think you can see the markings he left when he made his entrance over there." Phaenna pointed over to a side entrance, where a statue had once been before Ares made his presence known at the party. "If Ares wanted Adonis dead he would have beheaded goldie locks himself and thrown the head at mother's feet, not hide in the shadows and shoot from behind...He's not subtle like that." War was never quiet after all.

"Look elsewhere, he didn't do it."

Fea Line

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:14 pm
Tassos had taken a moment or two to quickly study Ares. He shook his head a bit as Amaya seemed to ask the rhetorical question. No one was capable of being in two places at once. Well... Ok. Maybe a deity could be, but he was almost certain that Ares wasn't the criminal here.

He lowered his head to Amaya's ear and pointed in the general direction of Ares. "He wields a sword. From the stories being tossed about right now, I highly doubt that - even during his fit of rage - he'd be capable of wielding both a sword and a bow simultaneously..."

He then leaned forward watching the mirror again to see if there was anything else he could catch. He took note of which side of the hallway the two in the scene accompanied. It was here he looked up at the hallway and turned his attention to the deity holding it. With a bit of a bow, "Would you be so kind as to point it just a bit further down the hall," he started and pointed toward the side of the hallway where he assumed the culprit had started or came from, "and show us a few moments prior to this moment?"

Seneca frowned. Her own memory was fuzzy. All the excitement and disaster that happened during the party made her question everything she saw and heard.

It also didn't help that the figure they were seeing in the mirror was shrouded in... was that a shadow? or a cloak? She sighed deeply in defeat. She couldn't make sense of anything right now.

Mother coming in and putting on another scene was another worry. She was acting more and more less like herself than usual. The eagerness to finish this investigation and unveil the true murderer was now more a necessity than anything!

Midnightglow18
Amaya

shadica
Shansa

Antidia
Aliza

Menelie
Zuleika

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:18 pm
Seruta

Amaya nodded "I agree" then she waited to see if the young grace would do as Tassos asked. "I wonder if Eris will show up to this party" she pondered..  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:24 pm
Content to let Pothos speak his peace first, Harmonia just listened. Eris was a good guess, it seemed every year that cranky lady had some mischief planned. It was not the typical antics she and her own siblings got into but always focused on Venus.

Eris had never really targeted any of them, but clearly the thought of her upset Pothos. Anything that could kill a Deity was to be feared, she'd just started think they had both had a run in with the same Aunt. It wasn't to be, though her brother's worry was no less placed than her own.

Bringing her left hand up to rest a forefinger on her lips, the Goddess took a moment to consider the evidence laid out by Pothos. It was still Artemis on her list, just a matter of phrasing it. She was already not on the Goddess of the Hunt's gift list and to make that one worse wasn't in one's best interest. "If it was Eris than he-" What was flexi-alot's name again? Ad something, her brother had just said it... it hardly mattered. "might not have been the real target." Was that why Mother was always armed? Did she suspect the same, that unfaithful had just been at the wrong time and that she was in more danger?

It was always a possibility, hence the broken cord on the arrow. Even so, she started to nudge the suggestion, " Aunt Artemis may have seen her en-" The suggestion died in a gasp of surprise and whirling skirts. Some blue pae just appeared out of no where and barreled into poor Pothos. The God of Longing wasn't usually this popular at parties but seemed a magnet at the moment.

"Pothos are you harmed?!" Reaching down she grabbed for the offending pae's arm to pull him up and off her accosted brother. "And you, what ever is the matter?" Temporarily, her own contribution was sidelined as this required more of her attention.

Fea Line

Kira of Flames

DaemonGabrielle

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

shadica

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:51 pm
A trap, and rope burns hmm? Hmm how would one surprise a god. "Perhaps, I wonder if the could have been trying to keep him from escaping with it." Kaarina mused aloud to her partner. "Thank you for sharing this information with us."

Her attention was drawn away when she heard a commotion happening. Turning she saw a goddess who seemed to be having a bit of a fit. Yelling about betrayal and flipping someone off. She wondered what the other could have meant by that it was an odd thing to say considering the circumstances.

Daisicle

Wolfs Heart
Lannister

DaemonGabrielle
Pelagious

Menelie
Euphrosyne

"No I'm afraid I don't remember seeing that person there" She responded with a sigh as she watched the mirror show the figure in question.
Upon seeing the cherub that had flown over her eyes widened. "But the cherub guards, I remember .... they ..they where trying to stop something!"
She stared intently at the cherub wondering if it knew exactly what it was they had tried to stop.

The younger grace flinched as she heard her mother's temper tantrum. Aliza was right they should go her mother needed them.
"I agree, it would probably be best not to dawdle to long." It was frustrating, she wanted to stay and find the one who had killed her father but she could not neglect her duties.
"Apologizes for having to leave so abruptly, may you have good luck in your search." With a quick nod she turned to hurry after her mother.

Antidia
Aliza

Seruta
Seneca & Tassos

Midnightglow18
Amaya

Menelie
Zuleika

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:03 pm
Well that was certainly curious. What made this goddess think it wasn't the...Angry red god? She was kinda quick to defend him after all. Lola's eyes wandered around the room as she thought, having heard a few names pop up over and over again as they moved through the crowd. Artemis, Ares, now someone called Eris was starting to pop up in name...So many questions.

"If it's not too much to ask, what happened that night?" Getting a first account of what happened would be a good idea. "And...What of the weapon used? Anything special with it?...Sorry and who's Artemis and Eris? Seems to be popular names coming up tonight." Having some answers could help at least. "I don't know much of the investigation, did they find anything?" Another question that had popped up in her head before she stopped herself. There was too much information they needed.

Shicala

Wolfs Heart

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:00 pm
"I'm so glad to hear that," said Iordanes. But then she'd asked him to recount the day's events, and his expression darkened. He wasn't sure he was comfortable doing that, least of all because he'd tried to block out that awful time from his memory. He didn't trust himself to give an accurate account.

"I'm afraid...that I can't," he said, shaking his head sadly. "Perhaps one of my brothers or sisters knows more, or can better answer that question..." He looked around and realized that all the other mortals had already paired off and were diligently sleuthing. "Oh dear, I'm afraid I've selfishly kept you. I think you'll have a better chance of solving this dreadful mystery if you team up with someone, my dear." He looked around and--there! The girl that had banged into all of them. "I think her, just over there, she's still without a partner." He smiled apologetically. "I'll help where I can, of course."

And he sort of ushered her off toward Naomi.

Kira of Flames
Serendipity--sorry Kira I didn't realize I was holding the partnership up! XDD

Shicala
D: sorry I stole your partner!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:14 pm
Zuleika felt like she wasn't being very much help at this...gathering? After all, it was Aliza who had found the shadowy figure fleeing from the...scene. She hesitated even to think about what had actually happened. But she so wanted to help find and punish who was responsible for Adonis'...fall. She made a bit of a face and concentrated on the mirror. Maybe if she looked long enough she'd see something others had missed.

Her concentration was broken by Venus' sudden entrance and even more sudden exit. Yikes. "Oops, gotta go," she apologized to Tassos and Amaya. She gave a little curtsy to them before following right on her sister's heels, motioning for Seneca and Shansa to come with.

Seruta
Seneca & Tassos

Midnightglow18
Amaya

shadica
Shansa

Antidia
Aliza

((Feeling somewhat overwhelmed by my 4 characters, lol. Gonna leave Zuleika on Cake Duty for a bit to focus on the others, unless she gets called back.))  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:33 pm
"Think about it..." Kleta responded to the second pae. "Aside from the fact that Ares was standing right there when pretty boy wandered in, Ares is a true warrior. If he wanted Adonis dead he would have challenged him to a battle that he would have easily won. Shooting arrows in the back is the cowards way."

Kleta tried to recall the night of the murder so that she could share what details she knew. "He just stumbled into the temple, that spot there." She pointed, "Even dying he had a flare for the dramatic. There was plenty of arrows in his back that's for sure. One arrow was different, gold with dove feathers."

She sighed, that was all she had, it wasn't much more than anyone else knew. "Artemis is Venus' sister. Eris is the goddess of discord... she certainly has caused a lot of trouble in the past, killing Adonis as an act against Venus certainly sounds like her, but other then that I don't think anything points directly to her. That's just my personal speculation though."

Twitchapher the 3rd

Shicala

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:45 pm
Kittens? Selah was intrigued. Perhaps when this was solved she'd inquire further. A kitten would certainly enliven their home, and could even prove useful when it matured for catching mice and other vermin that sometimes plagued the area.

This time she was prepared for Luminita's antics, and she allowed herself to be hauled over to the spot where she'd found the arrow. She stared at the spot, trying to decide if it held any relevant clues. It looked ordinary to her, so she looked up and around. What was everyone else doing? Hm...talking to the deities. Of course! Questioning the witnesses!

"Well it can't have been expected, if he was shot in the back. So if it wasn't a trap, at least he was taken by surprise," she responded.

Selah followed Luminita's gaze to Venus. "I....don't know," she admitted. "She looks very formidable, and really unhappy. Maybe we should start with one of the others who were here that night." She gestured around the room.

Daisicle
Luminita

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:51 pm
Lannister followed quickly behind Pelagious, but upon seeing the guy run into his uncle, he held back a little bit. His family was already under a great deal of distress and his partner was running around, just making things worse. He had ran off one goddess and had now run into two more. He hung back, but he did still overhear the god blurt out Eris' name, he didn't hear anything following that though because the god's voice had quieted. Eris? If Pothos knew it was her why were they all here? The case had been solved.

Rather than bother his uncle for more information, Lannister decided to wander off on his own for a little bit, he'd come back to Pelagious later and see if they could perhaps put their heads together, but right now he didn't feel like pursuing any awkwardness that was to come from joining up with Pelagious at that moment. Lannister looked around the temple, spotting Himeros, he approached the god of lust. "Hello... I was hoping I could talk to you for a moment." He would see what Himeros thought of his brother's accusation of Eris, hopefully find out more.

DaemonGabrielle

Teigra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:13 pm
Euphrosyne listened to the chatter that followed her revelation about Adonis. They were all possibilities, and good theories. She was glad the mortals were so creative and thorough in reviewing all the information. If everyone was as diligent as they were, they'd have this solved in no time!

Her expression turned into a frown as her father appeared. She knew others suspected him, but she just couldn't believe it. She wished he wouldn't antagonize Mother so...

Suddenly uncomfortable, she took the opportunity while her company's attention was diverted from her to take her leave. "I hope I've been helpful," she said with a little shrug before moving along. She just needed a breath of fresh air, uncrowded by people.

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:26 pm
Clues

One of Venus' cherub mellons is off doing his own thing with another cherub, bragging about how heroic he is.

"Todd, it was this big!" he told his companion while holding his arms outstretched. "And I hit it. Look." And with so much pride, he raised up one of his little pink arrows brandishing a snowy owl feather on the tip. "Direct hit!" The proud cherub thumped his chest with a fist and grunted in satisfaction.

"I got one too!" Todd presented another pink arrow with a bright pink and orange feather on the tip.

A third cherub bobbed up to the pair, holding out his arrow tipped with a brown feather. "Aye!" and then in unison, they thumped their chest again and cheered.

Seems the cherubs are proud of their chase in the hallway. And can't refuse a chance to brag about their dramatic, heroic battle.

(There was a trail of different colored feathers and little pink arrows in the hallway the night Adonis died.)

---

Venus' rival was indeed present in the temple at the time of Adonis' death. But she didn't witness it.

((So exciting! Pae are allowed to just ask random cherub questions. The answers will always be the same, however. They were guarding the temple, but then had to chase a large target. There is not a general consensus on what they were chasing, just that they chased something. They like to tell stories.))  
:[ Graveyard ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff