Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
Hollow Forests → Siege Beasts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:35 am
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι η / σ ι η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαηנιηcнυυrιкι :: rσкυвι нσsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
α c :: 2 0 7 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 0 8 5 / 1 0 8 5 [+285]
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 3 5 / 4 3 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι opened my mouth to rebuke when Jack held up a hand to stop me from speaking. That hurt more than anything. He wanted me to wait. I didn't want to wait. I didn't think I could. Despair gnawed at my innards. One chance I finally had to speak with him, and the conversation was put on hold. I hadn't civilly had a conversation with him in longer than I could remember, because I'd been so angry with him.
-----My gaze fell away as someone else approached Jack and started talking to him like we weren't just in the middle of something. Which I guessed apparently we weren't, given the new Mizukage's reaction to my words. The tall genin explained what we more or less already knew; that the 'monsters' were formerly Kiri shinobi. Apparently he made an alliance with some form of arachnid and with her help made land for us to eventually build on. I dunno. I stopped really paying them any heed after a moment, turning my eyes back to the Sero tree that stood above the churning waters. Some small part of me wished to cry at the sight. Fourteen years old and I'd experienced more in a couple years than most saw in a lifetime. At least, among the civilians anyway. It was a level of despair my mind couldn't process, and my heart couldn't bear. My chest grew tight and my breathing panicked despite logic telling me that there was no reason for it. I bit my bottom lip to force myself to focus.
-----But that sadness turned into a strange anger--or maybe it was jealousy--as I looked around at the survivors. Everyone else had someone to turn to, to comfort them, and I was left alone yet again as Jack walked away from me. I was my namesake, after all. A shadow. I suppose whoever it was that gave me my name named me properly, be it my real parents that I'd never met or the adoptive ones that were killed. Maybe they knew. But I showed none of these thoughts. My attention was drawn to Jack immediately as he started speaking, and I stared at him with the same drained, expressionless gaze that I felt in my heart. Apathy was my form of fury.
-----I recognized immediately what he'd done to draw everyone's attention him. I knew him well enough to know the Genjutsu he cast, even if it was a minor one. Still, it meant that he wanted everyone to hear. With my thoughts haunting me, it was hard to listen well. He spoke a bit of Kirigakure's past and how the past Mizukages brought it out of the dark ages of the Bloody Mist. His words were meant to be encouraging, and I'm sure that they were, but I felt nothing for them. In fact, as he continued, exhaustion swept over me. It was something I was unfortunately very familiar with, but I had no desire to resist it. My vision grew hazy and my eyes heavy. I barely heard Jack's final lines, but as others dropped around me, overcome by the same fatigue, what he'd done became obvious. I didn't have the power to fight it, and didn't want to, so I let my mind fade into sleep.

----------

-----"I hate you, you know that?"
-----[Why is that?]
-----The dark space I found myself in was familiar by this point. Dreamless nights were something still fairly new; ever since discovering the thing that resided within me, more often than not, this was the place I found myself. I didn't mind that much. The bijuu was something to talk to, after all, since the living world never seemed to provide that. I pulled my knees in close to my chest and huddled on the invisible ground, for lack of a better word. There was gravity, per say, because nothing floated around me, but there was no real up or down in this realm.
-----"It's your fault I am this way." I rested my head on my legs and turned my gaze toward the giant, pale blob of flesh who sat in my mindspace not too far away. "I hardly exist to anyone else. Only one person cares, and he's never here." I looked back at my right hand, the puppet arm that still leaked ridiculous amounts of black ink from the cracks that littered the underarm. My clothes were already ruined from the journey through the remains of village, so I gave it little mind. A halfhearted laugh escaped me, though it sounded like a strangled sob. "I guess I can't really talk though. You're the one that's stuck in here."
-----Saiken didn't answer for a long moment, which forced my attention back to it. The slug watched me carefully with beady eyes that somehow seemed compassionate. It pointed a tiny arm at me. [Only you can distance yourself from everyone, not me.]
-----Right... what was I doing? We'd had this discussion before. The bijuu never wished me any harm. In fact, it had saved my life. The seal is weakening. It warned me that day. I still don't know what caused it, or even if it was only temporary. For all I knew, the fuuin that held the demon in place was getting weaker, and someday maybe it would consume me. But taking control didn't seem to be in Saiken's interests. "I'm sorry..." I kept casting blame where it didn't belong, and used Saiken as a scapegoat. My hands moved to the sides of my head, covering it as I tried to hide from the world. "I-I don't know how to process any of this..." Tears began sliding down my cheeks, and then there was no stopping them. "What if I could have stopped the flood? This horrid misery happened because I wasn't strong enough..."
-----[You're alive, are you not?]
-----"What does that matter?
-----[They are alive as well, yes?]
-----"We have no food, and we don't know if the water is safe, or--"
-----[Shadow.] I couldn't remember it ever using my name before. [If you find what you have done as truly wrong then you must put it on yourself to fix it.] Saiken's gaze was harsh, but it quickly softened into sympathy. [Do not cause yourself this unneeded sorrow. I do not wish to see you in pain anymore than those few who are close to you do.]
-----"What am I supposed to do?"
-----[I cannot provide that answer.] The bijuu stood straight again. [That is up to you to decide.]

----------

-----The waking world wasn't a friendly place. The moment I stirred, pain shot from my shoulder down my arm and across my chest. Everything ached, both from the battle what I assumed was the day before and from the fact that I'd simply tipped over where I sat when we were put to sleep. I honestly felt like I hadn't slept a wink, but that was nothing new. Drawing in a hissing breath, I pushed myself upright, my left hand immediately going to my throbbing shoulder. All around me, people were up and moving about busily for gods knew what reason. I must have been one of the last to wake. My mouth was parched, but thoughts lay too heavily for hunger to rear its head. I felt dehydrated. Had I actually been crying in my sleep?
-----Besides the time of day and the sudden hustle and bustle of people apparently going about their lives despite what had just happened, the other major difference to the area was the stacks of barrels and boxes that looked to have been salvaged from the waters. Jack sat atop a barrel himself, back ramrod straight as he gave Inka his full attention. My chest tightened again. Maybe I should wait until the jounin moved away. I was honestly terrified of what the young man or Minowa would do if they found out that I...
-----Stop it. I had to make up for what I'd done, right? That meant first facing the fire. Groaning, I climbed slowly to my feet and cautiously approached the trio. However, not ten feet from them, I picked up their words and immediately regretted my decision. Where's Syy. I stopped in my tracks. The tone of the voice, the way it was said... It was like he already knew the answer but didn't want it to be true. It wasn't said as a question so much as a demand, and that terrified me. What would Jack tell him? He wasn't the type to point fingers, and I doubted that had changed. But panic rose, my heart beating fast enough I thought it might give, leaving me unable to take the deep breaths I needed to calm myself down. All it took was a glimpse from Jack in my direction, and for Inka to look over his shoulder and he could probably find that answer that he sought. I wanted to run but my feet wouldn't let me. So I remained where I stood, praying to whatever gods were out there that he that glance wouldn't come.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton, 4 physical
Choujuu Giga - 10 creatures [-2]
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Dororou
Kasai: 100/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 100/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Puppet Arm - Chakra Pool: 100/100

Lanfaer

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:14 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1,140||1,340______AC :: 18,300
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----[ A ] nger it seemed to be, then, though Jack could hardly blame him. Where once he might have reacted without any knowledge, any understanding, now Jack could begin to understand what it meant to lose a loved one. Remembering the black fury of his mind and spirit as he devoured that monstrosity that had been birthed from the barrier showed him just how badly this situation could become. The Truth would be easier in this situation, but it would cost him a valuable friend and ally when the village needed him most. But was it really truth? Was it something he could claim he knew without a doubt? No. No, he only knew what Shadow had told him, and that had been enough to give an answer that was still a Truth.

-----Eyes never moving from Inka's, the smile slid from his face as he considered how best to word the response, how best to inflect his voice and tone to illicit a non-violent response. Settling on one took a moment, but when he did the Mizukage did not hesitate to speak it. "From what I found, Sypher became the focal point of the Sero seal's corruption. To end the threat, we had to take action." There was no apology there, in his expression, for he would expect the same were the situation reversed. That he had not been at the seal when the fight had occurred did not need saying, not right now, not when such words would instill rage and sorrow into the heart of a man who dearly loved his country, and had lost the dearest love of his life. Or so Jack understood.

-----Sighing, closing his eyes to shake his head, the Mizukage noted the presence of someone else nearing, a life sense he knew all too well. Having seen the anguish in his eyes when they had parted Jack knew well that words still needed to be said. Healing...still needed to take place. The thought awoke his other half, the darkness twisting within the confines of his eyes to such a degree that Inka might well notice it. Things were not meant to move within one's eyes, not without some serious health risks at play. Just knowing that the Jounin had woken, and remained not only healthy but relatively hale, helped him face Inka as he was now. Without Shadow, things might well have been...different.

-----

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {1 5, 6 0 0cp} // {6, 6 6 2sp} // {4, 7 7 7sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {1 5, 6 0 0cp} // {6, 6 6 2sp} // {4, 7 7 7sc}
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.
In this case, the jutsu is used to show Jack still laying where he is but the threads missing. Should he move, the illusion remains in place and under constant control.

|•| Techniques Used |•|
→ Temple of Nirvana → Investing S-ranked Chakra

|•| Techniques Active |•|

I Tortured Sleep I

BlackFruity

VampireKittenz

Takeshi Mibu V4

Codekasu

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Brooy

HeadlessKoko

Greatdman15

Sky0814

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lily Platypus

Taorito

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Sitting and leaning back against a warm boulder's flat surface, Aria twiddled her thumbs. She had no idea what everyone was supposed to be doing, if anything, as there were no homes to return to now. Guess they should find a new location to build some houses, or was this the end of the village? Only the ones in charge knew, and since everyone was busy with everyone else, Aria kicked off her sandals. The gentle waves lapping at the edge of the area at least seemed nice, bringing in a soft and salty breeze.

Spent: --
Overall: --

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:29 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara
I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] Inka launched forward, teeth bared in a snarl with a growl to match. His muscles shook with restraint as all he did was take a viscious grip of Jack's clothes - rather than his throat. Think of Minowa - think of of your own ******** sanity. He tried to remind himself. "Do not." Growled, choking out the words with such crisp ennunciation it was almost unheard of from his usual deliberate drawl. "Do not, ever tell me that s**t unless I'm standing over his <********> body. Got it?!" He barked before finally ripping himself away from the man. Eyes turned and fell on Minowa - his son who had gone through tortures unknown - the vewry same child he had seen be dismembered and ******** eaten before his very gods-cursed eyes. And now Syy was gone? No way he would ever - ever! - give in like that! Inka couldn't afford to believe that - Inka didn't have the mental strength to afford to believe that.

Inka's rage sagged into desperation almost as soon as he saw Minowa - shoulders falling and arms wrapping around his teenage son to pull him into a hug that in no-way hid his fear. "Just, humour your not-so-old man for a bit, yeah?" He mumbled sadly into cornsilk hair. Oh, gods above, what if Minowa's mother turned up now? Inka knew nothing about her - if she came to take his son away - gods above, the Jounin felt like the numbness of drowning in his family's koi pond all over again - fear slowly dying into... nothing. He was losing everything - Minowa was probably the only thing reminding him that there was air - just there. If only he could untie himself from the stone that kept him submerged... Oh, ********. Don't believe it, you stupid b*****d...

Father | Lover | Run-away | Nineteen
Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

They aren't for me, Canoodle >n<

Lanfaer

[ Jutsu Used ]
name | Rank [ - ] | Cost [ -ch ] | - : -

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 75/860
⊗ STAMINA 440/545
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:50 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

When Sukoso had taken a leap to her, Nozomi sighed. "Sukoso, I rather if you leave my face alone." Once he got off, she rubbed her face gently and followed Kumotake towards his family. She stopped when he seemed to glance down at her body as her eyebrow rose and looked down too. Was she missing something? As far as she knows, the water had made the once baggy pants cling onto her legs. Her feet was bare. Was he bother by the feet? What was on his mind? Once they approached up to the table, it seemed to be ready on time. Nozomi frowned behind the mask and it can't be seen. Her honey colored eyes glanced at the people at the table.

People who are still alive. She glanced up towards the stairs and started to think. What happened? Why... why was she acting like nothing happened? She was. Hearing Kyojin's loud voice, Nozomi smiled weakly as she couldn't find herself to sit down. Flashes were coming back to her. The bodies. The same faces of those she gave honey to before. Just...lifeless. What had she done? Mei's question was hard to comprehend but she managed to get the gist and just enough to figure out what she just said. "I... uh.." She couldn't even speak. Her hands started to shake before she clears her throat. "I'm.. sorry. So sorry..." Her voice was so low and almost in a whisper. It wasn't even sure if she was talking to the family... or something else?

She cleared her throat. "I can help you later with that. I know few people in my home that would agree. Not my father... heh..." Father. Family. So many people lost. How many people lost their mother? Father? Sister? Brother? She can't stand this. With a shake of her head, "Thank you for... the offer but I cannot stay for dinner." Turned, the reflection of the ocean could be seen in her honey eyes. She wanted to run there. Find comfort. Escape. Yet her bare feet didn't take her to where she knew the most. Instead it went up the stairs. The hard pressed up against her cold and aching feet. Up she went. Nothing was in her mind right now. She was almost... zombie like.

She made it. Where? For a moment, she forgot where she was, then she recognized the scene. She recognized few people. Shadow. Tetsuya. That girl from the barrier. Inka... Inka? Her eyes swelled up. "I..." Her voice was so soft. So meek. She took few more zombie steps. She was now in listening range. To those that listen. "I can't." She started as her eyes were at her feet. Her hair spilled over. Her heart? She could barely feel it beat. Was it already so corrupted by the darkness. "I can't.. They... I..." Nozomi grimaced at remembering the bodies. "I.. ... rebuild?" She started. She was referring to his speech about rebuilding. "Dead... empty. We are. Can't... bring back. Impossible to bring back," Midsentence, her eyes rose and there would be emptiness. What was once happiness and warmth when she was giving out honey, wasn't there anymore, "You said we will BRING BACK WHAT WE LOST! You LIED to us! THE DEAD CANNOT COME BACK. They are GONE."

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 415/415 Chakra | 185/185 Stamina |
700/700 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:39 pm
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι η / σ ι η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαηנιηcнυυrιкι :: rσкυвι нσsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
α c :: 2 0 7 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 0 8 5 / 1 0 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 3 5 / 4 3 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ιnka lunged at Jack and my pounding heart stopped for an agonizing moment. I thought for sure the red-eyed jounin would attack Jack; from that distance he was defenseless, especially with how exhausted he was. My body was useless, feet still glued to the spot I stood some ten feet away from them. Instead, Inka lifted the Mizukage off of his perch by the collar and held him close, snarling a string of curses before releasing him again. He didn't know, and couldn't understand, so I didn't blame him for the hasty reaction. But the blame fell on the wrong person. Sort of like with my discussion with Saiken. I couldn't let someone else be my scapegoat.
-----I trembled horribly as I fought to form words. I needed to tell Inka; he needed to know what happened. The moment his anger died down, sorrow took over, hovering over us like a heavy cloud. I found it hard to breathe again, a combination of panic and anxiety tightening their grip on my vocal cords. It didn't help that I wasn't honestly sure I'd ever spoken directly to Inka. My brain was hardly functioning enough without trying to remember. Just open your mouth and talk, stupid. "Inka, I..."
-----Mumbling from nearby forced me to stop, and my gaze settled wearily on Nozomi. Her rambling quickly escalated into full out shouting, directed at Jack again. He lied? Lied about what? Of course the dead couldn't be brought back. Not without some sort of miracle. In his speech the Mizukage did in fact speak of bringing back what was lost, but it was in reference to restoring the village. Most of its citizens were still alive, if not all, safely evacuated before all of this started. The lives lost were shinobi, and...
-----I snapped. I was tired of the accusations being thrown in the wrong direction. Jack didn't deserve any of this. He was thrown into the position when Sypher went missing, and though I was convinced he knew more than he was letting on, this whole situation was just as shocking and heartbreaking to him as the rest of us. I turned on the 'Honey Girl', as she had been named before. And just like before, she had raised my hand. "Shut your ******** mouth, you idiot." I gestured toward the massive tree in the distance with my uninjured arm. "Your idiocy almost cost us our lives. And where would everyone else here be then, hm? Not a single soul would be standing here now had we failed." My breath came short and shallow, hysteria barely contained. "The dead are dead. There is no bringing them back. But we can be grateful for those that still live. Don't you ******** dare blame anyone's death on Jack." I shoved her back, not hard enough to hurt, but certainly enough for her to stumble. The pain that came along with the motion helped me focus a little for what I had to say next.
-----I turned back to Inka, and I almost couldn't speak again. I was starting to get lightheaded with panic, but I forced the words from my mouth. "Inka." My hands at my sides clenched into fists. "At the heart of the village, we found a monster who bore many faces. One of those faces was Sypher's. In order to stop the nightmare we had to stop it. I dealt the deciding blow. So if you want to be angry at anyone, be angry with me. Be furious. I might well be the reason we can't go back to the home we had before." I braced myself for the backlash I was sure was coming. "None of this is Jack's fault."

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton, 4 physical
Choujuu Giga - 10 creatures [-2]
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Dororou
Kasai: 100/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 100/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Puppet Arm - Chakra Pool: 100/100

Lanfaer
BlackFruity
Lily Platypus

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:07 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Mei had a confused expression. Couldn't stay? She had been present through the entirety of the families endeavor. It seemed Nozomi was lost. Lost in thought. This didn't register with Kumotake until she started demonstrating an odd speech pattern. It was as if she lost her very concept of time. She didn't eat the entire time..which made ample sense to him. Some people didn't like crab, or were allergic to seafood, or even more complicated reasons. When Nozomi left Mei shot the boy a cold glare. As if she was expectant of something from him. He swallowed the morsel in his mouth and gave an extenuating return glare. The woman sighed as her herculean beetle slammed the boys face into the plate. When he recovered his vision now directed towards Nozomi climbing the flight of stairs and Mei would shoot him the same glare discovering he was pretty dense.

He too began climbing the stairs but at a much slower pace. What was he supposed to? He wasn't good at this whole comforting s**t. He was aptly comfortable with the logic that there was no such thing as happy endings all the time. People died, yes, but now that they're dead what else is their to do? Mourn indefinitely over their deaths for days on end. No, that wasn't Kumotake's style or nature. Yes, he was bitter that people died, yes it was a tragedy, but...maybe there was more to it for Nozomi. Something aside from all the deaths that was eating at her. There had to be, or so he thought. Sukoso provided likewise an expression of confusion, the duo and the subject at hand was something they were both wholly inexperienced with. Kumotake would then recall something he read in the philosophy book from before he fell asleep. Maybe those words would help.

Kumotake would reach the top of stairs only to look around him to see several crates and barrels. When the s**t did they get here? Kumotake was after all unconscious through the entire Mizukage's opening address. He wasn't graced with his good morning seeing as Sukoso's prank gone awry prevented said awakening. He was transfixed by all these..supplies? Then he noticed however amongst the surprise the Mizukage and...Kaka! What? Was he mad? What happened? Kumotake would see as the frailty of the Kage was lifted. Then...a trail of water. It was Nozomi. Muffled expressions of anger,confusion,nonsense...and well, ********. The boy who seemed quiet then began his retaliation. He couldn't hear a thing he said but well damn did he have a stern expression. He only caught a few words. The accentuated ones. The dead cannot come back...possible profanities...weeping? Then the boy made motions one that seemed expressive of an assault. Kumotake moved in with quick lanky stride. He'd extend his arms outwardly to catch Nozomi should she have been near falling.

The boy was now present among the several bodies in the area. Inka...looked...worn. Maybe emotionally or physically but something seemed off. Kumotake would provide his two cents about the occurrences. "Hey uh...listen...I don't know what the s**t guzzling porpoise is going on here...but I know one thing. We shouldn't be fighting." He'd either cradle Nozomi to comfort her...awkwardly or hope she could stand on her own two feet now. "As for the dead being gone. I think...that's pretty damn defeatist." Kumotake would sigh. "Maybe it's a bunch of drivel... but I...read recently something pretty interesting. The only way a person is truly dead is if their forgotten. Their souls, any memories you had of them, they remain, in a sense... it's kinda like their immortal...so instead of fighting...how about we think about building a memorial...you know...so they'll never be forgotten? The boy would sound serious and also...very insightful. However, something that would have been a constant with every word he spoke was...well...his entire face was covered in shreds of crab. Kumotake hadn't realized it after his aunt slammed his face in the plate. There were flecks of it everywhere, he even smelled like the shellfish. Maybe it was because the boys face was numb from the cold air.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900(4400)xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆750/750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ D-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ D-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.
                                                                >Taijustu +1 Post To Learn
                                                                >Ninjutsu -2 Posts To Learn
                                                                >Genjutsu -2 Post To Learn
                                                                >Taijutsu -2 Post To Learn

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Taorito
                                                                Lanfaer
                                                                Lily Platypus
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                BlackFruity
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:03 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
████████xxxxxKIRIGAKURE M O N K
xxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☇chakra : 1080 / 1030 ☇stamina : 1075 / 1075 ☇trance : 0 / 20 ☇rank : Jounin

The ragged monk crossed the placid sea to the large, motionless forms. Spiked of wood made for stairs leading all the way up, Zay stepped one by one up. Residual noise above let him know it was the right place to be. His head popped up first over the edge, and he immediately began scanning the crowds even as he made his way up onto the plateau. "Rabbit b*****d! Where are you?" announced the monk rather boldly. Admittedly, referring to him by name would have been more effective, those that would have understood the deformity the Mizukage Sypher had once had were all dead and gone here within the village. Exhaustion didn't quite allow him the leisure of pondering the flaws of his calls. It would catch Sypher's attention more quickly.

Alzayr knew there was only one thing he could even allow himself to do at this point. Missions would have to wait, and instead, he'd clock the Mizukage a good one for sending him away. He was always away, and bad things happened. Then, he'd take his daughter to the temple with his mother and father, where she'd truly be safe. "Quit yer hidin' and get out here!" He paced through the crowd, wildly eyeing for a sign of familiar hair. Listened for his voice. Anything to give the monk a grasp on the location of Syy.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:35 pm
User Image
User Image

• Minowa ⇣ | ✧ | ✧ | ⇣ Jaeger

⇣ ✧_| Genin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton | AC 0 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧_| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Tamer : Eternal Partners | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧_| Chakra 250 | Stamina 275 | Partner : Itoko [_binturong_] | ✧ ⇣

Minowa eyed Jack when he first spoke to him, his expression one of a distracted patience. Like he was merely humoring Jack by listening to him but perhaps it was more. His bright gaze darted all over Jack's form, taking in the boxes he'd not noticed before and the way the Mizukage was sitting. His father was reacting differently to Jack and Minowa turned his gaze on Inka, his brow frowning just slightly over white eyebrows. Where was Father? Itoko settled down beside Minowa and started to sniff around the feet that had gathered, poking his broad nose in general directions and sending up the smell of butter every time he moved.

Minowa started to take in a breath, maybe to speak, but stopped as the other boy approached. Again, he turned those nearly violent blue eyes on Shadow now with a more curious stare. He didn't remember this boy. Granted, he didn't remember much but that was certainly not this boy's fault. Minowa almost wanted to go over to him, a strange expression on Shadow's face driving that strange feeling. But it didn't seem he'd get the chance as Jack spoke again, a simple statement that actually got a reaction from Minowa. His head jerked sharply back to Jack and he focused his gaze intently on the Mizukage, trying to decide what was necessary. Before he could actually speak though "Papa!" his tone was surprised and scolding as Inka assaulted Jack's clothing with his fists. Then Inka was holding him and Minowa nearly stabbed him.

It wasn't intentional. But the sudden hug was...Minowa saw a black shape, a monster dropping from the underground to grab him with claws. Snapping back to the current, Min went stiff as a board, his muscles tensing and flexing as every instinct he'd honed from living in the village screamed he was going to die. His lips twitched and he fought not to bite savagely into his father's throat, his hand opening and closing into a nail cutting fist. He would not go for the broken blade hidden at his side. He would not touch rip his father's throat out with his teeth. He would not howl and fight, kicking and mauling. Minowa's body shook, his chest rising with every desperate breath, his eyes darting for some way out of this. It wasn't the hug but the claustrophobia of being enclosed. Of being trapped. He managed for a few minutes before the feeling started to block out everything else "St-stop. STOP."

Minowa slammed his open palms into Inka's chest, ducking sharply under as the motion would either shove Inka back or stun him. He jumped over Itoko and took several steps away from the group, his stance wary as he tried to breath. Dropping into a crouch as Itoko rushed over to him, Minowa leaned as far over as he could, hands linked behind his head as he trembled. A girl was screaming now, saying the dead could only stay dead. He knew that. And the strange boy he didn't know, Shadow, was yelling too. There was confrontation and noise and anger in this world. At least inside Sero, the hunting was for survival. Here....it was all just hubris. It was all just pride. Minowa squeezed his eyes shut and his hands moved up to grip the sides of his head as he breathed in, gathering himself.

Finally, Shadow's words allowed him to focus on something "Father died before." he told the ground softly, probably too quiet for any of the arguers to hear. Letting out the words, though, helped. Standing, shakily, Minowa soothed Itoko was circled his legs, and he spoke to Shadow "Father wasn't the many faced monster." he jerked his hand in a negating way, shoving all of the anger that was being spilled away from him. At least, he tried "Father...Sypher was killed under Sero. Roots. The many faced monster was just...just a monster." He looked at Jack, a silent horror at the back of his memory "No one killed Sypher. Father died before Sero so Sero tried to save him. It made the many faced monster." His words were still childish, still spoken with an 8yr olds mind, but when he looked at Jack, it was with a much older face "They were all dead. No one killed." he said softly "Dead before the seal closed...no one could have saved anyone in that place." He turned away, not willing to look at Inka, and knelt to bury his face in Itoko's fur. He still trembled from Inka's embrace, the feral part of him still raging to kill what hurt him or made him weak. He didn't even notice another figure arriving.

BlackFruity

Lanfaer

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

NecroPlant

Taorito

Lily Platypus

Quote:

• PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:04 pm
    ____________________User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
    User Image

Reds ears rang with a high pitched whine and her vision visibly vibrated to her, waves moving along people as tempers flared. Her mind strayed to old memories. Hideous growls reverberated in her mind and a shiver went along her body as she was surrounded by these sounds. The dead cannot come back was the thought that screamed the loudest in her head. She shook her head harshly, her hair hanging down in small amounts where her bangs where. The growls got louder in her mind, memories of a battle once fought. In the end she was forced into a coughing fit that hurt her chest even for someone with her pain tolerance. She flung the blood from her hand back behind her in an aggravated manner and immediately started coughing again. It was only serving to irritate her. "keep thinking that..." She whispered mostly to herself.

I say mostly to herself because a masked figure walked up to her and was somewhat invading her personal space. After she had slid down the trunk of the tree with the effort to move herself away she had slid her hand around one of her knives and the anbu seemed to definitely notice this. He slowly reached forward and took her hand, in a very calm relaxed manner and put the knife to his own throat. Then his hands pulsed with a green aura that Red by this point recognized as medical chakra. She relaxed slightly but her knife never moved. She was nervous around him and didnt like the fact that a anbu was near her. Her eyes were only mostly hidden by her hair draping down in front of them, mostly just stray locks that escaped from her hood. She felt life being restored to her body and the cough still itching in her throat but that too was quickly dissipating. When he was done with her he would stand, give her another quick diagnosis to make sure that the ailment was at least in check. He seemed to have repaired the damage but whatever was afflicting her he could not completely get rid of. He would make his report to jack and notify him that she was a carrier of...something, though he didn't know what. But she was safe from herself now and no longer at risk of dying. She felt her energy and chakra rushing to restore itself and let out a soft sigh of relief, letting her arm down with the knife arm hanging over the point of her knee. Her demeanor was one of relief, though she was still wary of people. The echo's of the past were at least gone for the time being.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:29 pm
    User Image
    User Image
    xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
    xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1,140||1,340______AC :: 18,300
    Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
    Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----[ T ] o say that Jack did not expect to be lifted from his perch was an understatement, only minimally dwarfed by the rather intense look in Inka's eyes. Oh, Jack was in no danger, but that did nothing to stem the confusion and rage in his voice. A Truth was a Truth when it was meant. Shadow had been dead by perspective, he had to accept with the information that had been available that the boy had died. And yet here, Inka was enraged over the lack of body shown to appease his lack of desire to believe the Truth. While yes, he could grasp the reason behind the anger, the sheer level of hostility made no sense. At least, to him, but then wasn't that the point? Being released, Jack fell backwards against the box, his arms moving to the sides to support him away from the wood. Grunting at the shove, he barely had time to respond before a blink brought someone else closer. A voice raised in rage, hostility yet again. Apparently wishing to be paid attention to incited violence? Yet even then, even before he could process the words spoken to him, to react in any meaningful way, Shadow spoke.

-----And he grew in height.

-----Thankfully, that was only meant figuratively, as the boy spoke with anger clear within his tone and posture. And words flew from his mouth that Jack, for some odd, unknown reason had assumed Shadow had not only never heard, but never knew. Anger, rage even, came boiling to the forefront as he advanced upon the girl who had screamed at him. Nozomi, he believed her name was, though he had not had a chance to properly look at her since she began her tirade. Stunned into silence, the Mizukage finally had it in him to react when Shadow put his hands upon Nozomi and shoved her backwards. Yet as he moistened his inexplicably dry tongue to form coherent words he found such things stolen from his grasp by Kumotake, the other Aburame who, oddly enough, mentioned the exact point Jack had been aiming for before his assault. Lips twitching into a smile, he opened his mouth to segway into the next part of his plan only to leave his mouth hanging as, once more, he was interrupted. This time, by the shouting for someone whom, he felt, he had never met. There was none by the name of "rabbit b*****d" anywhere within the vicinity of the village, especially none that warranted the former half of that title. In confusion, Jack turned towards that direction only to see the oncoming storm that was Alzayr, the Iron Monk, yet before the Mizukage could once more speak up and perhaps halt the hostilities, Minowa spoke.

-----At the first muttering of his words, Jack's attention snapped to him, for he could feel- no, taste the intensity in his voice. For the first time since all of this began it seemed a final answer had been risen, a final comment that would serve well to set up the words that Jack most wanted to say. Sighing with contentment, he leaned back against the box with arms crossed, his expression pensive as he waited several moments after the entire group had finally fallen still before inhaling conspicuously loud to gather their attention. "Well, it seems some things have been settled. To address all concerns spoken aloud, firstly speaking that Minowa is right. It is no one's fault." This he looked at Shadow for, only for a moment, before looking back to Inka. "I know you grieve, but you know that Sypher would want us to celebrate those living instead of those who left this world. I am sorry that this happened." The words were not enough, he knew, but what could one say when there was this level of agony involved? Shaking his head and sighing, Jack reached out to a corner of the box behind him and grabbed something before hauling on it forward, stepping towards the group and bringing the walls of the box down. Gently releasing the wooden sides, the Mizukage turned and gestured towards the contents: food, blankets, water and more. Not enough to feet hundreds, but enough, perhaps, to make a difference. "Last night while you all slept I gathered what I could from the ruins below. Boxes and caskets of ale, liquor, food and clothing, anything that could be salvaged was brought here. Because we have survived. The dead..." Shaking his head, eyes downcast for but a moment, he raised them once more with moistened eyes. "They are gone. There is nothing we can do about this but honor their sacrifice and move on. And it will not be easy." Inka, pain and agony written within his posture. "But I need all of you, the village needs you. Live for the living." And with those final words did he look to Shadow, a smile upon his lips, one of thanks and...more. Pain. Of all that had happened, Jack had been hurt worst by this boy's loss. Even now it still hurt him. "I want no more talk of blame, but answers. It seems that I am the Mizukage in truth, no matter my or your desires, so if I am needed I will be there for you."

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
    ► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
    By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
    ► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
    Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
    Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
    • When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
    • When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
    • When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
    _____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
    ► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
    _____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
    ► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
    Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
    ► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
    Acts as jutsu of the same name
    ► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
    Acts as Jutsu of the same name
    ► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
    Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
    Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

I Tortured Sleep I

BlackFruity

VampireKittenz

Takeshi Mibu V4

Codekasu

Brooy

HeadlessKoko

Greatdman15

Sky0814

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lily Platypus

Taorito

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
    "I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
    "The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:44 pm
    User Image
    Inka Hizara
    I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
    in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] Inka had no idea the tension running through so vividly in his son's body had anything to do with him hugging. The violent display, the thought his father was dead - those made sense. They were the assumptions Inka was running with as he rested his forehead on Minowa's. But when that broken voice rose up to him, the Jounin flinched back, arms still gently enclosed around the smaller male. But not far back enough. Minowa's palms hit hard, blunt, and in no-way impeded or deflected. Inka's instincts just could not associate Minowa being a threat, despite the very real pain that was shooting through his chest, sending cold chills through every nerve.

Inka was hunched over, the breath having left his lungs and refusing to return. An arm was crossed over his chest - the previously damaged area radiating with the memories of the gory horrors it had already been inflicted with. He couldn't lift his head. The sheer, palpable weight of his thoughts dragging at his shoulders. What had happened to make his son so? What horrors had this young child been forced through. By the gods above and below... Slowly, deliberately, Inka sat down on the ground, knees pulled up to shield his chest and carry his head as his hands dug their nails deep into his scalp. How much had he lost?

His mind flickered as a familiar voice turned erratic. Briefly, he glanced to see the Aburame with exhausted eyes, recognising the grief all too well from having seen it for so long upon his own face so few years ago. And now? What expression did he wear now? He flinched at her screaming but otherwise remained still, nails digging into skin. He couldn't comfort Nozomi. Not now. So he simply closed his eyes and allowed the words to wash over him. He didn't have the strength to say anything to her. Correcting her, comforting her, encouraging her - none of it was something he held the will or mindset to perform. Ahh, but whose voice was that? Again familiar, and yet it sounded... foriegn. Strange. Still, he rested with eyes closed, ignoring the reprimand Nozomi was receiving.

"Inka." The Jounin flinched at his name. Red eyes cracked open but he did not turn to face the speaker, keeping his back to them. "... Syy's face..." He started, voice raspy. "Was also worn by a monster I fought out here. It was worn by former Mizukage Mi, controlled by... Mhm." He sighed and shook his head. Bowed deeper upon himself, muscles beginging to tremble at the force - restraint? Self mutilation? He could feel the heat of blood p***k upon his scalp, moitsen his fingertips. "I will not listen to any more talks of his death," He choked out. Liquid besides blood was escaping him, filling his lungs, damp on his cheeks. "I can't..." Feet scrapped upon the ground as he withdrew even further. How much has he lost?

A small gasp at Minowa's words escaped the cocoon of his own flesh. A moment later and his body had siezed, tight and coiled. With a ragged whine, he breathed out and his hands moved to claw his neck and back, digging deep and holding him shut tight in his contortion. 'Everything.' Let the ground swallow him now. Let the waters rise and drown him once again. Anything to take away the pain in his chest. Not even the trenches his nails were trying to dig into his own body could override the feeling of his heart attempting to wrench itself shut and still.

Father | Lover | Run-away | Nineteen
    Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

Lanfaer

[ Jutsu Used ]
    name | Rank [ - ] | Cost [ -ch ] | - : -

[ Attributes ]
    Strengths:
    • Agility; evasion and speed.
    • Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
    • Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
    • Grit; close distance combat.
    • Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
    • Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
    • Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
    • Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
    • Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
    • Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
    • Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
    • Suffocation; being buried alive.
    • Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
    • Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
    • Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
    • Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
    • Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
    • Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
    • Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
    • 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
    • Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
    • Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
    • Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
    • Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
    • Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 75/860
    ⊗ STAMINA 440/545
    ⊗ TRAITS : ---
    ⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:25 pm
    __________________________________________User Image
    chakra || 2160/2160
    xxxxx chakra reserve || 2160/2160
    xxxxx sage chakra || 0/720 xxxxx stamina || 915/915 xxxxx rank || Konin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi's head pounded as his eyes fluttered opening. It was bright. Too bright. He was barely able to force his eyes open to see around him. Ryouichi could feel the heat of the sun on his skin but, for a moment all he could see was white. However, the blindness caused by the sun faded quickly so he was able to access his situation. The anbu that were with him had already awoken and were surrounding him, looking outwards. For enemies? "I don't need to be protected." Ryouichi said to the anbu as he used his arms to bring him into a seating position. As Ryouichi sat up he felt pain shoot through his entire body. Every muscle, tendon, and bone hurt. Sure it hurt but, the pain was good. It meant he was still a live. However, he wouldn't be if he didn't get something to drink. His lips felt dry and chapped, overall he was dehydrated. One of the anbu reached down to try and help Ryouichi up but, Ryouichi pushed the man's hand away as he used a nearby rock as leverage to get himself into a standing position. Without a word to the anbu Ryouichi started to stumble towards one of the many crates that were scattered around the area. "Water." He rose his hand to his shoulder and pushed his large trench coat off of his body, revealing the rest of his torso. The now half naked Ryouichi pushed himself to the crate and opened it to start shuffling through it. Luckily for him this was a crate filled with water. His hand shot into the crate and took out a pouch filled with water. Ryouichi turned back towards the Konoha anbu as he opened the pouch and started to drink out it. It was obvious he was extremely thirsty by the way he ravaged the pouch.

"Remind me why you're here." Ryouichi said to the anbu as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. There was an immediate response from Orb who was standing at the forefront of the pack of Anbu. "We are here to bring you back to Konoha so that you may become the Hokage. It is time for a new one and the elders have decided you are best fit for the job." This only managed to earn a nod from Ryouichi as he walked over to the rock that he used for leverage earlier. This time he sat. Almost immediately his hands fell into his palms. His migraine was really getting to him but, he couldn't do much about it at the moment. "And if I refuse?" Ryouichi asked, looking up at the anbu. From the look on Orb's face it was obvious that he didn't expect this question. Perhaps he didn't even have an answer for it. "I suppose we would just have to leave and come back with orders for your assassination." The anbu said confidently as if he didn't have to think about it but, Ryouichi knew better. "I'd like to see you try Orb. It'd start a war with Kiri when I've been trying to mend the relations between the two nations. However, I will not be leaving until this mess is cleaned up and if you want me to become Hokage, you'll be staying with me until we leave." Ryouichi said, waving his hand in the general direction of all of the destruction that was present. "Sir we must leave immediately, we can't-" Ryouichi cut off the anbu in the middle of his speech with the raising of his hand. "I. Will. Not. Be. Leaving. Until. This. Is. Finished." He emphasized to the anbu who was quite obviously not okay with the answer. "Now that this discussion is finished, there is much to be done boys and girls. Don't worry. This will be better for both of the villages in the long run." Ryouichi said to the anbu. After he was finished speaking he walked past Orb and gave him a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder. Ryouichi then walked towards Jack, his hand diving into the crate of water as he did. It seemed Jack was busy but, Ryouichi would keep to the side until he was done with the group he was currently speaking with.

Quotes:

Lanfaer

Codekasu

I Tortured Sleep I

Justsu Used:

+150 to tree seal
    Used by Ryouichi

Used by Izzy
    2355/2355 195/195

Used by Ibuse
    1170/1170 905/905

Used by Anbu Group
    All have this:

Mission:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:52 pm
    User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
    xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
    xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
    ━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Nozomi's breath caught. She couldn't breath at all. Her idiocy? She obeyed his orders. She stayed out of sight. What did she do wrong...? Was it the torture she had gave to those... souls? The fact that the bugs was eating their chakra from the inside? She... she didn't understand. She found that she couldn't breathe and her eyes brimmed with tears as she was caught off guard when Shadow pushed her back as she wheeled back from his words and the physical action. What did she do wrong? The message relay over and over in her mind and the more she does it, the harder it was to breath. She... couldn't. It was her fault? If she did what she continued to do... would anyone be alive? Was Shadow right?

Maybe she shouldn't be a shinobi if she had nearly killed anyone. The specific scars started to burn on her body. Her mind was so drowned and so far gone, that other people words were just passing her by. She didn't understand a bit of it. When the young blonde boy spoke, she didn't register any of his words in her mind. Nor Kumotake. Yet, certain words from Jack, she was able to understand. No one fault? She tortured them! She knows that was Hikari and if that was Hikari it meant it was them. Really was them. She was hurt. So deeply hurt.

This was all her fault.

Because she was an idiot and she did everything wrong. Quit. That went over her mind. Over and over. Quit. Just quit being a shinobi. Then what? The scars started to burn as she started to scratch at her wrist that was covered by the tight black sleeve she was wearing with a thumb hole. The scratching of the cloth could be heard. Away and sulking as she withdrew, she was sure the group would be busy with each other. Quit. No. She can't quit, they won't let her. Perhaps Shadow will and that caused her throat to tighten up.

Kirigakure
    Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
    | 415/415 Chakra | 185/185 Stamina |
    700/700 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

NecroPlant

Taorito

Lanfaer

BlackFruity

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:39 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image
    My sleep...it was long, heavy, but also dreamless. To be honest, I think I preferred that. If I dreamed up anything, it would likely relate to the events that happened earlier. All those deaths...At first when I awoke, I forgot the entire thing ever happened. That went away when I tried to move, only to find that my entire body ached, and wind licked at my skin to prove that I was sleeping outdoors. My heart immediately began to tighten and shrink in my chest...all of it was real, and I was living a nightmare. For as long as I could, I just tried to keep my eyes shut, feeling like my entire existence would collapse if I opened my eyes and I wasn't in my usual tent...If when I stood, I wasn't walking out the flap of my tent to see the rest of the tribe.

Although there was a certain "deadness" within me now. A certain bit of my thoughts which just said to "suck it up and stand." So with a heavy, bitter heart and a still beaten body, I opened my eyes, getting myself off the floor. Upon doing so, my right arm covered itself in tendrils, acting as a precaution of sorts when I got up. Right...the other arm was in pretty bad shape, wasn't it? If I got out of the turbulent waters without so much as a scratch, I wouldn't be considered human by any means. I suffered a lot of bruises and some tears along my flesh. Not to mention my tendrils suffered the same punishment. Upon standing, my legs were rather unsteady, however I managed to remain on my feet. God I felt sore...my whole body hurt, especially my midsection. A sudden memory of crashing into a building in high speed waves allowed me to recall that I likely had a few harsh tears in the tendrils there. Fun. Nothing like some physical pain to sprinkle over the sweet, lovely dish of emotional destruction from having everyone you know killed.

When I finished my little evaluation of myself, I managed to walk forward without even a limp. I didn't want to just wallow in all the weakness and despair around me. These people were going through their own emotional breakdowns, arguing, hurting each other and themselves.

I couldn't care less about any of these murderers.

Continuing my stride, I didn't even glance at any of the people around. They were just pathetic shinobi rambling on in a tongue that I couldn't comprehend. I didn't want to. I was sure that if I understood their whining, I would have likely attacked someone. But since that wasn't the case, I just brushed through the thick mist of despair left by all these distraught nin and brought myself to the crates of supplies. Someone nearby had just grabbed a water, however the though of having anymore water forced down my throat had my stomach nearly churning. If I was down in that water for a little while longer, I would have surely died. It was the last thing I wanted to partake in at the moment.

Instead, without any warning or hesitation, I slammed my tendril covered fist into the nearest unopened crate. I tore through the lid, pulling it apart as much as I could rather than opening it normally. It was...sort of refreshing. Relieving. When I was done with my minor vandalism, I took my dark hand and reached into the crate to grasp the first thing I could find. It was a bottle with kanji that I couldn't understand, however that didn't stop me from removing the lid. When I brought the bottle up to my lips, I found myself tasting rice wine...sake? So, these people were likely Japanese, or they had it imported. Despite me being pretty young, I wasn't a stranger to alcohol. In fact, I used to drink cold rice wine when I had trouble sleeping. It wasn't frowned upon in my tribe at all. So rather than reject the cold alcohol like some other youth would, I drank it down heartily, as if filling a void in my heart with the taste of nostalgia. I only stopped when I needed to breathe, bringing the bottle from my lips and keeping it by my side.

What now?

That was really the question, wasn't it? Keep drinking until I just forgot everything for a few hours? That actually didn't sound like a bad idea, but...it just seemed wrong now. Like it'd disrespect the memory of those who recently died somehow. I grit my teeth in response to the feeling, after all, why did I even need to care anymore? With bated breath, I brought the alcohol back to my lips, tossing my head back with the bottle and just trying to put everything happened so far from my mind. Not knowing how impossible of a task that truly was.

Time: I don't know |
    Location: A forest or mountain of some sort. The terrain is strange. I...I don't know. |
    Chakra: `240 |
    Stamina: 300 |
    Communicating: |
    Technique Used:
    State-of-Being: Bruised, soaked tendrils, with some torn. Very sore.
    Combat Equipment: 1x Kunai, Shujinkō Komichi

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff