Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Can You Stop It? [V x S] [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:04 pm
"You have to excuse me then. But until making your acquaintance, it was not in my thoughts that I would be having such a conversation with a race that was an enemy to the kingdom of humans. While i have a more open mind towards things, not all share my type of sentiment towards the kingdom of beast." While it wasn't much of a place to bring the war back into the thoughts of either of them, as the prince it was something he had to think of even if he was flirting with the dragoness. "Well, I can't say you aren't fun, if not tiring" he chuckled as he took a seat back down by the fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:13 pm

"War, war, war.." Came a small grumble. It was all they talked about back home, she was tired of hearing about it. He tried to excuse his all-business attitude by bring in more business. Aurum shifted to take up less room and gave a little sigh, putting her hands behind her head now, "Then come sleep if I'm so tiring, I don't take up too much room," She gave a crooked smile despite not looking up to the human, "You'll need all the rest you can get to keep going at my pace," She indulged in anything her heart desired, and she wanted 'John' to come back to the cot with her. Even if he took up most of it, the dragoness was small enough in stature to share it with him. A feature that was deceptive of her true strength, but was also adorable if he were to look and see the amount of the cot she had left him to work with if he chose to join her.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:42 pm
Looking at Aurum as she spoke Kaelthas shook his head. a small smile tugged at his mouth. "No I can imagine in such a form you don't" he jested slowly standing up. He had been warmed by the fire enough. Like most of the land the nights while not cold held a chill as the heat of the sun warmed earth slowly was sapped away. "Fine then. I wouldn't want royalty to sleep upon the ground. I would not be much for hospitality should I let such a thing happen." Walking over to Aurum, Kael took up a spot on the bed roll. It was, due to her smaller stature, infact big enough for both of them to sleep upon he had come to find. Giving another flick of his hand the fire was again stoked, he wouldn't bother with a spell to keep it going thru the night. Should it die the chill would likely wake one of them up to restart it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:57 pm

Aurum held a little pout when he teased her for her size in this shape. A little burst of attraction seemed to hit her any time he played with the fire magically, and when he decided to sleep with the young young. Rolling onto her side to let her back face him, the young dragon smiled warmly to herself, holding her own arms as she curled up just so. Considering the little amount of space she took up, she figured it would only be a matter of time before the human either sprawled out randomly or enveloped her small form. Aurum spoke quietly, a particular drowsiness to her tone that had not been there before, "I sleep in a cave more often than a bed," Said the dragon, followed by a quiet and almost squeaky yawn, "This isn't that much better.." She let out another little yawn and wiggled just a little, just enough that their bodies were touching.. even if only barely. The dragoness used one of her arms as a pillow, quickly on her way to dreamland between flirting and mocking.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:07 am
Looking up thru the canopy of tree's as he lay there, kael kept still for the most part. Aurum's voice, laden with sleep, was nearly drowned out by the sounds of nature that surrounded them. Looking down at her as she pushed herself into his side he gave a small smirk. Such a wind like woman to have run into during his trek. First neither had trusted one another and over the course of a day now they were together in the same bed roll. Letting his eyes slowly shut Kael himself began to fade into dreamland. "A shame I am not more comfortable" he commented drearily as he was starting to feel himself slip from consciousness. The sound around him slowly seeming to blur together into a white noise that quickened his pace to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:00 pm

Of course, Aurum would have been more than happy to adjust had she not already been snoring very softly by the time he spoke to her. The dragon girl didn't move much in her sleep, a little shift here or there but otherwise she kept the same position and place. Even when chills did hit her, she only stretched up just enough to have more of her back against him. He wasn't wrong about her need for warmth being on more of a survival level than something she chose out of pure want. Still sleeping even when the sun began to crawl its way over the edge of the earth, Aurum was unlikely to notice much of anything save being woken up on purpose.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:54 pm
Following close behind Aurum into slumber, kaelthas's slumber was restless to say the least. His body's movements did not mimic the usual nightmare's he went thru. He awoke but once during the night. A chill had caught him and most of his body heat had been sapped from him. The culprits evident as the fire had gone out. Something he remedied with a flick of his wrist before closing his eyes again and drifting back into slumber. This time it was uneventful as the morning eventually broke upon them. His sleeping position during the night had changed now. As it saw Kaelthas with an arm over Aurum and the dragoness moved closer to himself. The morning sun warming the area did not seem to be stirring the sleeping pair as of yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:06 pm

As it turned out, the dragon was not quite as deep a sleeper as she might have thought herself. The more light that shone in on the two of them, the more her brows furrowed and eventually the girl stirred a little, giving a soft groan that would have been fierce and mighty had she been a dragon.. but was quiet and ended with little huff through her nose. She was not really a morning sort- wait, what was on her? A sleepy hand bumped into the prince's and Aurum smiled to herself, intertwining their fingers and then wiggling herself into him more. She could enjoy this morning, she decided to herself. At least until he woke up and the cycle between them continued.. maybe today he would have more to drink with her.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:36 pm
With the light shining thru the forest tree's eventually some fell upon his face. A small groan escaped his lips as he began to stir. After a moment the arm around her closed in tighter as Kael pulled the dragoness closer into his body. His chin nestled ontop of her head for a moment as the sleep slowly started to be pulled away. Another yawn escaped Kael lips as-wait a moment. Opening his eyes suddenly as he felt the odd sensations both on his hand and against him he saw that he was snuggled up to Aurum. When had that happend during the night he wondered. Untwining his fingers from hers, Kael worked to get himself up without waking the seemingly sleeping dragon. It was an odd tho pleasant thing to wake up to atleast. His body ached some, the bed roll not providing the same comfort as a a bed. Stetching out some he stood up slowly to try and ease his now slightly aching back.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:57 pm

Aurum's cheeks flushed a little when she was pulled in tighter, but she found the feeling pleasant. With his body practically enveloping hers - with his head on hers and his one arm around her - it was a rare moment that she felt she might not dislike being so small in this form as much. The dragoness opened her mouth to speak, and not for the first time found herself just a little too late as he delicately pulled away from her, careful not to wake the 'sleeping' dragon as one might say.. Aurum pursed her her lips a little and rolled over to her back slowly, pulling her legs up and giving a little groan herself, putting an arm over her eyes from the sun."We should stop in a town next time," Commented the still groggy dragon, voice still a little hoarse from just waking up.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:09 pm
Looking back at the dragoness who it seemed had woken up none the less despite his attempts to keep quiet. "Sounds reasonable" Kaelthas said as he went about destroying the remaining embers of the fire. With the aid of his magical coaxing it had burned thru all of the wood he had gathered the day prior. "We can have a little to eat and then go ahead and depart." He would let her lay on the bed roll for as long as she liked while he went to his pack to pull some food out. The same food he had offered her yesterday was again withdrawn and a few pieces laid out on a handkerchief to keep clean.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:31 pm

"Mmn," Came another little groan from the dragon, dropping her hands to the ground and slowly pushing herself up from it. Aurum cleaned her hands off and rubbed her eyes a little, giving a little sigh. She looked to Kael with sleepy eyes that were a little narrowed, mostly just from being tired. Looking to the foods he provided, the young dragon pushed herself up to her feet and went to her pack, retrieving the bready treat she hadn't finished from the day before. Aurum returned to the cot and sat down with a little plop, unwrapping the bread and taking a few small bites. She wasn't a morning person, even if she figured this would be a good one.. too bad it was all work and no play with this human. The girl took one hand to give a little scratch to her head at the base of one of her horns and then place some of her short locks behind her ear. Everything she did seemed to be a little sluggish and groggy, giving away that the young princess was not fully awake.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:45 pm
Taking a few parcels of the food himself, Kaelthas was working to map out the area they were currently at. After a few minutes of looking towards the sky and the map he had pulled out, he made a few marks upon it. "Right" he muttered with a slight yawn. He was still tired, that was easy enough to tell. By the sound of Aurum, it seemed that she was as well. While the thought to lay back in the bed roll crossed his mind he didn't want to stay to long during the day. While Aurum didn't know what he may have looked like but others in the beast kingdom likely did. He didn't want to risk running in these beats while they were still groggy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:00 pm

Aurum took a sausage as well, but ate slowly with almost a graze.. she really was more of a lounge in bed for a long time before getting up kind of person. The sleepy dragon leaned on the human's shoulder with her horned head, alternating between bites of the sausage and the bread lazily, despite one being more of a dessert. At one point she stopped only to talk, "When we get closer we can cast a locator spell," Her talking followed only another few bites of each, and Aurum displayed no obvious signs of rushing to get him what he wanted. Well, neither of them really did.. the human seemed just as drowsy as she was. She paused again, giving a little sigh, "This trip takes so long on foot, I never go this way."

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:07 pm
Looking away from the map as she rested her head on his shoulder, Kael simply looked ahead for a moment. Folding up the map and setting it to the side he looked to his sudden shoulder occupant. "Well I can't transform and travel at the same pace that you can in that form. So it will likely take some time but, for now I suppose a little more sleep might be the smarter choice. It's hidden enough here that no one should end up coming by at time soon." Offering to let the obviously weary dragon sleep more may have been both for her and for himself. He was still tired and the presumption that she may rise with him was a lofty one.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff