Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Canopy || Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:47 pm
User ImageWhat a relief. Kumotake's poor back was no longer being abused with bounce after bounce and Kagerou could breathe freely again. Kagerou sat up as quickly as possible and savored her first, peaceful breath of fresh air.

It would be the calm between storms.

The spider broke communication interrupted Kagerou's worry over Kumotake's sudden stillness. she observed and reasoned as she turned to the spider that had just said something very strange. While being jumped by the arachnid, Kagerou had heard something about getting babies. Definitely not making them. That would be an entirely different matter and maybe she had just misheard.

Nope.

The evidence that she had heard what she thought she heard was right in front of her face. Kagerou, in a rare moment, lost her calm. Not because the magazine was embarrassing her. No, well, it sort of really embarrassed her to be looking at such a suggestive picture. Still, the biggest source of embarrassment was realization at what she had agreed to. Her face blushed madly, going so red it was almost the same tint as her eyes. Her eyes, by the way, were as round as saucers, or maybe sliced tomatoes would be a more appropriate comparison considering their color. Her mouth, however, was tiny. It was sealed tight, refusing to let a single sound out until Kagerou had regained complete control of herself.

Normal behavior was returning quickly and steadily to the girl, but It wasn't until the magazine, to which Kagerou's eyes had been glued to, was suddenly put away that Kagerou made the last click back into normal gear. The sudden motion reminded her that she wasn't in position to be taking her sweet time with shock. Sukoso skittered away to return his comic, and Kagerou's first reaction was to look around to see what could have caused such a change.

She was faced with Kumotake introducing, explaining, and offering to help her up. She hesitated, "Um…," to buy some time to think about how she should reply. Her eyes drifted over to the spider, who she now knew as Sukoso. Her wavering gaze met his solid, eight-eyed stare. Kagerou's eyes narrowed disapprovingly.

Sukoso's eyes said it all, a clear understanding that made Kagerou sigh. She really got herself tangled up in quite a web this time. She accepted that she would need to clear it up, but she also disapproved of what the spider wanted. Kagerou resolved and grabbed Kumotake's hand hard. As she stood, her words were grateful, "Thank you," but the smile she offered was obviously not of the pleasant sort. Actually, it was kind of obvious that she was hiding her disapproval. Kagerou sucked at lying in most cases. Her absolute suckery at lying very rarely mattered, though, because, like she was going to do now, she usually wasn't slow in speaking her thoughts. Going hard, Kagerou asked the difficult questions right off the bat, "Kumotake, did you know that Sukoso was trying to force us to have sex just now? What do you think about that?".

Even while standing steadily, Kagerou's hands did not release Kumotake's one bit and her smile did not fade. She was going to keep him here until this matter was settled. She didn't want the poor spider to go around hurting other girls… or maybe even boys. His sex education was so clearly lacking that she couldn't be sure if he even knew that Kumotake would need a girl to make babies. This wasn't meant to be an attack on either of them, though. Well, maybe on Sukoso a little bit, but not on Kumotake. No, if she wanted to attack Kumotake, she would have targeted his choice of words to describe what Sukoso had done as just "rowdy." However, from the looks of it, he didn't want any of this either. He just needed to learn when to put his foot down.

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"Oh? D..did he now?" Putting his foot down, if only she knew how many of his feet he had put down. She underestimated his partners persistence. Kumotake had on several occasion scolded Sukoso. Nay more than scolded between the two of them, they'd even get in bouts with one another. Kumotake hadn't been made aware of course that his companion's life span was slowly ending and to a greater extent that he was forcing his own mortality on his host. Think something similar to grandparents hounding their kids to give them grandchildren before they died. After all Sukoso was unlike the other Kikaichu. He sacrificed his ability to breed with them to become his Hosts devoted partner. In summative Sukoso was going through one hell of a dry spell. A seventeen year dry spell to be exact and his lack of wife in addition to his fear of being cannibalized by said wife had kept it that way. To say the spider was just a little 'rowdy' would be an understatement.

The firmness of Kagerou's hand was getting her point across but something about said firmness of her hand caused Kumotake's heart to race. Lewd. He hadn't even reached the hand holding stage with Nozomi and here he was having his phalanges fondled like no tomorrow. An aggregation of red coated his face but it was mixture of fury and embarrassment. The black sclerals honing in on Sukoso who in turn responded with his own glare of 'what'chu gonna do bout it?' This wayward youth so easily flustered by a simple hand hold, how was he ever going to secure his future. These were the thoughts of Kumotake's companion.

"Sukoso apologize to Kagerou this instant. Now." Like a scolding father...but Kagerou would pick up that in the youth's voice a tinge of defeatism. This tinge of defeatism would ring only familiar to someone who has said something 'over' and 'over' and 'over' again. Kagerou was not the first. Chances are she would not be the last. His voice said it all, he had been firm with this little arachnid several times in the past but his point would never get across. Mayhaps it was from the spiders lack of intelligence. Where some Tamer pets shined in that department Sukoso was clearly lacking in the department seeing as his cubicle seemed to be in the brrom closet. He wa a hunter, a survivalist, a creature that is only aware of how to persevere and preserve it's existence. Higher learning was unnecessary and truthfully...Kumotake dreaded telling Sukoso how 'actual' sexual intercourse worked in fear he'd actually do something drastic when he did.

"Sorr. E." This was Sukoso's apology. It's hissing nature making it's sincerity difficult to discern. Sukoso would then flee behind the pottery. He clearly needed to do more 'research' meanwhile Kumotake was already developing his suspicions of why he'd flee to such a location. He'd then redirect his attention back to Kagerou wondering if her grip had loosened. Although Kumotake seemed to know she was seeking something of a satisfactory conclusion to this little molestation incident. He supposed he had to suck it up and be more clear, this was after all his fault, if he was a better owner maybe he'd be able to get it through to Sukoso that forcing your host on anyone you think is remotely feminine is bad. "Kagerou..ugh...listen. I'm sorry. He's my responsibility, and yeah, I..I knew what he was trying to do. I can't seem to get it through to him that this isn't how humans work. The whole different species thing just doesn't translate well with Sukoso. His natural inclinations of course are to eat, sleep, and breed. Romance isn't really a thing in the arachnid world. I once tried to explain to him how...'forcing someone to mate' is a taboo and his response was 'so long as you produce offspring what does it matter.' I tried explaining it that humans need to have a 'mating dance' first and receive the females approval...but now he thinks the Kama sutra is a collection of human mating dances and that lingerie is used for peacocking... Kumotake sighed as he heard the ruffling of papers behind the pottery. "I just can't seem to figure him out recently...listen...I'll make it up to you. I'll take you..er..your squad out to dinner sometime sound fair? I'll try to keep Susu in check."Resting his free hand on the back of his neck he was hoping now the girls grip had relaxed. If so Kumotake would head behind the pottery to catch his partner in the act of 'research'. Then he would proceed to lift both him and and the magazine as if they were something filthy. Sukoso would respond by crawling up his arm and attaching himself like a back pack. He'd then return to Kagerou and say "You wouldn't mind hunting these down would you in your spare time? I have a feeling this isn't the first." Sukoso's hairs would tighten at the thought of all his research material being fond and thrown away.

If her grip remained firm...Kumotake would only stay standing awkwardly with a cold sweat on his brow wondering what else Kagerou could want from him as Sukoso would continue flipping through pages.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆1250/1250xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                >.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

[""]
                                                                HeadlessKoko
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:16 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1,140||1,340______AC :: 18,300
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----[ N ] ozomi's choice of shape and design was, to say the least, startling. While many insects could be attributed to one such as she a hercules beetle was simply not one of them. Lips twitching at the thought of what Sasugica would think of such an act, he eyed her as she reveled in the new design she had chosen. A foot was an interesting choice, given she didn't lace up her boots and needed to take them off and replace them with any sense of haste. Still her choice was her own, something he could not chastise nor argue as it was not his place to guide her Truth from its path. Looking away for but a moment, the Mizukage considered where in the end he would place his own, and in what shape? Would he find some secret meaning in a symbol that none could guess at? Would he choose to place it somewhere none may see as a means of hiding just what it was? All questions were good ones, but all fled his mind as he witnessed something moving past his vision over the edge of the tree. Strange, he did not remember anything living this high that would ju-
          -----Nozomi!
          -----The thought screamed through his mind loud enough for his other clones to sense something was wrong, but he did not wait to think before he followed the Genin over the edge. Eyes blazing crimson as his blood ignited within his veins, Jack's body erupted in black mist, reforming into some monstrosity of tendrils and wings that snatched the falling woman with a roar that shook the wood buildings below. Snatching her from the edge of death the Mizukage banked to the side, carrying the girl from the Sero to the Hospital, each beat of its black wings propelling it forward.
          -----[Exit to Hospital]

-----'Such intensity,' Jack considered, his eyes and antennae searching the boy for hints and clues. Trepidation, caution, but no taste of fear, the Mizukage had to wonder what was running through the child's head as his eyes skittered from location to location. His lexicon had grown exponentially over the last six months, with his vernacular being peppered with advanced choices that he found few his age knew, let alone utilized properly. Intelligent, this one was, but what did it mean? Was this something the Sero had granted him, along with the eruption of growth? The questions kept coming and it was all the Mizukage could do to hold the medics and scientists within the village from usurping the poor child. On some level, despite his mistrust of the boy's lineage, let alone parentage, Jack could understand some of what he was going through. One could say that he was uniquely suited to understanding the younger boy's strange life, given how close the two mirrored one another.
          -----The moment came for him to finally explain his question, and Jack wasn't quite sure where to begin when the other party was on the defensive. Sitting back and settling into his chair, he eyed the boy with curiosity for a moment. "All of those questions, and more. I ask how you are getting along with others? How is your relationship with your father? Have you done well in the academy teachings Inka was supposed to be giving you?" Shaking his head in bemusement at the lack of understanding, he continued. "I ask because I am your Mizukage, and I was, and am, friends with your parents. I wish to make sure you are growing, and following your own path."

-----Amusement seemed to be the emotion that all of his manifestations felt at some point this day. When Taylor gave her answers it was in a somewhat confused meshing of thoughts, for she seemed to not understand his question. This seemed to be a common response to his question, if the memory of his clone brothers was to be trusted. Keeping his gaze close upon the girl, he felt something crawl onto his body, the pheromones of a female Kikaichu clear to his senses, but for the moment he allowed it to stay. Should it attempt to touch his chakra it would be dealt with, but for the moment there were other concerns. Sipping lightly at his own tea, he finally decided to speak again to hopefully help her understand. "The question is not quite what you think you will become, but more what drives you. Self preservation, seeing your fellow man cut down or wounded and seeking to better oneself? I suppose this are good reasons, as one's Truth may be varied by nature. Yet I suppose a better question might be 'what do you aspire to be'?"

-----The secretary, her gaze for the last hour kept upon the notepad that communicated directly with the one within the office under Jack's hand, looked up in alarm as the sudden release of a roar from outside. Immediately from the shadows seven ANBU stepped with weapons drawn as three moved outwards to investigate. Looking down at her note, she scratched out a note before realizing more information had appeared. Scanning it with haste, she looked up to the rest of the lobby and stood, reaching up to push her half moon glasses back into place. Clearing her throat loudly so as to garner attention, she spoke aloud. "Kumotake Aburame, Miki Uchiha, and Inara Ojima, you three are to see Inka Hizara immediately to learn of your squad captains. Once you have, you are to report to them, where you will learn of the reason for this gathering, and receive authorization over new Village defenses. Roxas Hyuuga, Allister Uchiha, Aria Miyamoto, Kujo, and Shinrin Senju, you will be greeted shortly by one of the Lord Mizukage's clones, who will discuss with you en masse. Zayr, you are asked to wait for the original of the Lord Mizukage, who wishes to speak with you on a personal matter."
          -----Instantly her face turned red, sweat pouring down her face as she realized she had just spoken aloud. Shocked, frightened, and anxious, she slammed her bottom back into the chair and nearly toppled it in fright, only righting it with a squeak at the last moment.

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Lily Platypus

BlackFruity

Greatdman15

Toryu Naminosaki

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Sky0814

Codekasu

NecroPlant

VampireKittenz

Seiketsu Akashio

Synister Bombardment

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:06 pm
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

[x] Some childish part of me found pleasure in the fact the Mizukage was amused by my statement. It made the air between us lighter and put us, in my opinion, on more even terms. Yes, his words were always delivered formally, but that was just the way he was, and how I spoke in response made no significant impact on his view of me as a person, which he confirmed a moment later. Given how my own genin spoke to me regularly, he was probably used to familiar behaviors.

The young man explained, just like the sailor on the trip to the island, that the current village was built on the ruins of the village that I knew. They had many casualties, and it took six months to rebuild. Still... the feats that they'd managed in a few short months... That same childish bit felt jealous that he could command his shinobi well enough to build something so grand, though it was an emotion I locked away as quickly as it came so it couldn't show. Just another thing to add to the myriad of emotions that threatened to explode through the hole where my heart was.

Jack used a few big and fancy words that I understood due to context but probably couldn't have defined otherwise. He explained his 'antiquated' speech and told me to 'be myself'; 'myself wasn't exactly desirable at the moment, given the inner me wanted to throw a temper tantrum and break things. Externally, I was too tired to lend that energy to my fuming personality. He added on that we should probably wait until the morning to speak, and as much as I wanted to accept that offer, I wasn't sure if it was wise. Right then, I was numb to my feelings still, all the negativity constantly trying to consume me pushed behind lock and bar. If I gained back my strength, I wasn't sure my defenses could the darkness back. Besides that, it wasn't like sleep had come easy. I gave a small sigh. "Whatever you think is best." Resting my elbow on the table and my head in my hand, I looked out through the window again to the pale light leaking through leaves and fog. "There was no physical transformation; the village itself is nearly unscathed, but... a lot of people died." And I been unable to do anything. I couldn't meet Jack's gaze, carefully keeping my eyes on the window.

After a moment of solemn silence, I took a deep breath and faced the Mizukage again. "Anyway, that's not why we're here. Allow me to formally introduce myself. Kaileer Cein'lys-Hakemoto, current Raikage of Kumogakure, though something tells me you already suspected that." After all, the man had the demeanor of knowing more than he should, and it wasn't exactly a fact to hide with an ally. I hoped, anyway. The feeling that something could go horribly wrong crept up on me again. I flashed a small, halfhearted grin. "I thought it best to come myself since I'm the only one of my shinobi who has recent ties to Kirigakure, having helped out in the events of the time loop about a year ago."

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton]
☁ UHV Shield

Lanfaer

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 58550
┃☁ r y o | 20000
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1185 / 1185
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 960 / 960
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | paranoid
┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:45 pm
surprised rigin()/pre10/615f/th/pre/i/2005/056/1/f/zell_dincht___ffviii_by_ancientzoidian.jpg" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />焼け Ⓚ ⓤ ⓙ ⓐ 焦げ

沸 騰

User Image
Genin of Kirigakure
"Is to get into as many fights as possible to prove my strength."

Kujo heard his name get called and then was told to wait a little longer in order to meet a clone. A clone of all things, but Kujo knew that the Mizukage was an important person, at least he would kinda sorta meet him. Kujo stood up and started to jog in place to get his heart rate back up and started looking all around the room. "Wooooooh! Let's do this!" Kujo started to run up and down the aisle again to work on more quote on quote... cardio.

Useful Information:

Chakra Pool: 300 :: 300
Stamina Pool: 200 :: 200

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:50 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [400/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT |

_____________________________ If I change and I start to fade
                                                    _____________________________And all the green in my eyes desaturate
                                                    _____________________________ it's my head not my heart that's strayed
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miki had been resting her eye's the entire time not really focusing on other's or the conversation's here and there that went on. She opened her eyelids a few times when announcement's went on about genin meeting Inka. Again the girl ignored it until yet anther was reminder was shouted out loud . With a low grunt Miki stood up yawning lightly and walked down the hall. Hopefully with whole meeting of people wouldn't take to long she preferred staying in the comfort of her own room than be near others now. Stopping right beside Inka she waved lightly to him. He seemed to have been holding up more now since last she saw him." Hello Inka, not sure if you remember me but it's Miki Uchiha." She said then waited quietly. If he did remember her from the time of the attack she was different from last.

Jutsu used

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

" We are not born the enemy just picked by fate."

OOC: n/a

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:54 am
User Image
User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Taylor Aburame
Music!!!: Liliam
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hmm..." She mused aloud thoughtfully for a moment or so. She let a contingent of kikaichu flow from her hoodies sleeve onto the table. They formed single words, holding their formation as ordered. She was writing with them as she stared off into space thinking on it. There was a single word that lingered with the bugs as if they were frozen in time with how still they were. Aspirations. "I think I have something. I aspire to be respected and rise out of this hole Ive dug for myself. But there are a few paths for respect. Lets change that word slightly. Fear. There are two things people mainly fear. Fear of the unknown. What is that ******** going to do to me if I go into her space. That fear can be very short lived. It turns into drive when the person finds out what you can truly due. The other thing people fear is the known. I know if I was to attack you that you would put me into the hospital or even kill me. I know exactly how outmatched I am and that if I attacked again and again in different instances of reality I would be struck down countless times. That is a healthy fear that keeps people in line and it turns into a form of respect. Bear with me here, my thought processes are weird..." She said rubbing her temples with her fingers. She let the stream of bugs move back onto her body; some returning to her hive others freezing motionless in her hair to give it more volume and pin it in the right places completely unseen in the mass of dark locks. "I guess what I aspire is to be a force that makes people think before coming after kirigakure. Will you make me strong? Strong enough to keep our enemies at bay? This insignificant little kikaichu to blossom into something more?" She said with a small half laugh that unintentionally made her sound just a little unhinged as she had also heard the scream from the other clones. Something had happened. Concern flashed on her eyes briefly but it didn't last. She couldn't make out the words and the person she was speaking to wasn't bolting from the room to check either. Either the issue was handled or his presence was better used here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:17 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara
I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] Red eyes blinked, taking in the features of the girl approaching him. "'Course I do, Miki." Her clothes were different, as well the style of hair and how she held herself. But faces rarely change. He held up a card, for the Uchiha to see. "This will be needed for you - to get enywhere in this village all civilians and shinobi require these. Don't lose it." Instead of offering the card up, however, he stil held it away. "First tell me why you chose to become a kunoichi, why you still fight for this village."

Father | Lover | Run-away | Nineteen
Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

Codekasu

[ Jutsu Used ]
name | Rank [ - ] | Cost [ -ch ] | - : -

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:49 pm
User Image
User Image

• Minowa ⇣ | ✧ | ✧ | ⇣ Jaeger

⇣ ✧_| Genin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton | AC 0 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧_| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Tamer : Eternal Partners | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧_| Chakra 250 | Stamina 275 | Partner : Itoko [_binturong_] | ✧ ⇣

Minowa turned to fully face Jack as he spoke, the balls of his feet resting firmly on the floor with his heels slightly elevated. The chair was, he decided, one of the best positions he could be in to evade and flee any incoming attacks. Staying on the balls of his feet allowed him to lean slightly back into the chair but also gave him the force to push back. How was he getting along with others? Pondering that question, Min wondered if it was necessarily a lie to say he was getting along fine despite his continued avoidance of more than single person interactions. It wouldn’t technically be a lie considering the people he did interact with weren’t a viable threat for him to worry about. That meant he was getting along well with them, didn’t it? He picked at his pants slightly as he debated how best to phrase that without causing Jack to order him to interact more fully with the rest of humanity ”No one has tried to eat me.” he said finally, his defining factor for good interactions being that those around him were not actively trying to harm him. Min’s expression was mildly pleased with himself. Despite his advancing intelligence and continued mastery of his body, his mental state was still that of an eight year old child. His body was a deception and when he reacted childishly, people weren’t capable of interacting with him appropriately at times. Once he’d burned his tongue on too hot chicken chop suey and the resulting tears had startled the servers who didn’t know how to handle a teenager bawling in a restaurant.

The next questioned stumped him for a moment before he clicked back in that not everyone differentiated between Inka and Sypher as Papa and Father. Once he noted that distinction and filed it away for future understanding and confusion, Minowa hummed at the back of his throat, a distinctly thoughtful noise that was also animalistic. Could he describe it in terms that would make sense and satisfy Minowa’s personal need to convey correctly? ”Papa…is coping.” he said carefully, clearly unsure how to describe Inka’s behavior. His papa had been very kind and careful with him but also mildly firm. Minowa had not been allowed to hide away and remain as he was. Inka had prodded, poked, intruded, dragged around and loaned out Minowa after the initial period of adjustment. He’d stood behind him and scolded Min about the way he lifted weights, adding and removing weights when necessary. He’d been dragged to building events, done repairs and been placed in decidedly too many interactions with strangers than he liked. Inka hadn’t let him become stagnant so ”He takes me to eat. And then people show up and talk to us. I think he is a master strategist because the people show up but they do not appear to be random.” he mused over this before adding ”He tries to make it seem like coincident. But there are not enough people left in the village for these to be random arrivals.” Min pointed out, not seeming to be concerned about the number of dead or still missing. He pondered what else to say then ”I have learned to cook. It makes food taste better and is not so mess.”

Academy teachings? Was that the energy things Inka had attempted to teach him? Minowa was not very good at those and they seemed highly unreliable as well as a dangerous hobby or practice to have in the village at the moment. All things considered, he was very happy to avoid the unstable mixture of energy and motion ”I understand the concepts. But I dislike the use of energy that is the preferred motive of defense. It appears highly unstable and tends to be worn out rapidly as well as hard to determine the effectiveness. Use in a village such as this, with the previous events having been a cause and effect reaction of energy use.” did that make sense? Minowa frowned slightly and tried to clarify ”Sero…was created on a chakra based scale of design. Chakra in, Sero out. The chakra entering Sero caused the reactionary defense measures of Sero to deploy, warped, and was the cause of the village’s current status. Therefore, chakra appears to be an ineffective and dangerous tool to use in a village currently relying on Sero.” there. That sounded much better. Sometimes, the words Minowa was using weren’t quite set correctly in his understanding of their meaning and his use of them in his vocabulary. The next part of Jack’s words caught him off guard and he eyed the man with a great deal more wariness, a reaction that he could not hide or alter from Jack’s skills of deduction and observation.

Parents. He was aware of the differences between plurals and singulars but the context could be interpreted multiple ways. Did Jack consider his parents as a multiple? In which case, did that mean he still thought of them as still a functioning unit? Minowa leaned further back in his chair by a micro fraction, unsure how to react to this. If Jack was still considering Inka and Sypher as a functioning unit, did Jack suspect that Sypher was alive? He narrowed his eyes This could be problematic. he turned his head away, looking out onto the open walls and at the view. His father’s state as alive or dead was not something he wanted to delve into, emotionally or rationally. Everything was still too….close. His shoulders tightened as a memory tried to worm its way up into his mind but Minowa refused to be crushed by that right now ”I have grown. I do not know if my current rate of growth will continue or if I am currently in a stasis mode. Last I measured, I had gained an additional 1.567 inches of height and a weight gain of 12lbs as contributed by my physical maintenance routine.” Minowa looked back at the Mizukage ”I follow multiple paths. One leads here, the other to home and the other to the grocery store and smaller ones through the marketplace. I can draw them if you want?” he still hadn’t grasped the idea of the metaphysical.

User Image

Lanfaer

• PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:38 am
    User ImageKagerou's visage expressed firm determination but not quite anger. A little while ago, it had bordered on anger, but now that she had received an apology, acknowledgement that what had happened shouldn't happen again, she was halfway appeased. She wasn't even bothered by Sukoso's hissing even though it sort of sounded like he was pissed at her.

Since Kumotake looked like he wanted to see what his companion was doing behind the pottery, Kagerou released her grip. She wasn't done speaking, but it was for the best that the tamer learn about all the research materials his friend was keeping around.

When he returned with Sukoso and the smut magazine, Kagerou's arms were crossed in front of her, her weight leaning towards one leg. Eyes dead set on Kumotake and smile still on her face, though it was more sympathy than disapproval, it was clear she wasn't done talking yet. It was just too bad, or maybe good for Kumotake(?), that the secretary called for him to see Inka. she thought up an excuse to keep Kumotake for a little longer,

Wasting no time, her response came quickly but she did not rush her words, "You know, it's not okay, but I understand… sort of. From the sounds of it, you have it really tough. I'll be happy to toss any of Sukoso's 'research materials' I happen to see lying around." Kagerou used air quotes to reference "research materials." Before anything, she wanted to show that she didn't hate Kumotake or Sukoso. In truth, she actually wanted to help. Not to mention, she had promised the spider that she would help the two, even if she had grossly misunderstood what she was promising herself into.

That wasn't to say Kagerou was going to give her body to Kumotake, No, if that was the only way to keep the promise, then she would have withdrawn her word and apologized to Sukoso. However, it just became clearer and more certain the more she spoke to these two that Sukoso really was in need of serious help in the knowledge department. Not knowing the true depths to which Kumotake had gone to teach his buddy, Kagerou's wishful thinking had her believe that maybe if she taught Sukoso how the human reproductive system actually worked, then maybe the number of incidents will lower. Just maybe. It was maybe worth a show. Maybe.

"Anyways, you don't really need to owe me dinner, use that time to nab a girlfriend, instead. Maybe then Sukoso will understand that he can't force things," Kagerou gave a little smirk that gave way to a slightly hesitant grin, "Meanwhile, how about I take a shot at teaching Sukoso about, um, human mating? Earlier, I did promise to help him… before I knew what it was he actually wanted. Anyways, I can't do that but I can try this, instead. I can teach him about the biological and emotional aspects along with the consequences. Who knows? Maybe I'll be able to convince him that forcing you onto girls is more dangerous than it's worth?". There were a few choice examples Kagerou could have given. However, she had decided that maybe they were a little too extreme to give during the first meeting. Giving an easy smile, Kageoru finished her offer, "Do you think that'll help, Kumotake? Sukoso, how would you like it if I helped your research?". She kept it open for either approval or denial. Kumotake knew his own situation best, and if he thought that it wasn't going to help, then Kagerou wasn't in a position to argue otherwise.

NecroPlant

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    • Alchemy Level 2 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:19 am
    User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Reluctance. The word to describe Kumotake with Kagerou's sudden teacher like disposition. In all do honest he wasn't too familiar with her standing when it came to said teaching department. However, it was clear to tell her displeasure was as real as she was adamant about her tutelage of his companion. Kumotake after all knew when a smile was forced. He had formed several in his youth. Then came a sigh of surrender before Kumotake began shuffling in his pockets removing a small black note book. "I've no problems with it. But it isn't going to be easy. You realize that? A seriousness came from the boy's voice. No hints of stuttering this time around either. After a short while when his name was called he looked in Kaka's direction. Seeing he was currently with Miki he figured he could spare a few more choice seconds before being reprimanded.

Finally it would become clear what Kumotake was rummaging for exactly. The front of the cover a crudely drawn spider with an equally crudely drawn tall stick person. The setting on the front cover not unlike something a person would see in a grade school except aside from the usual sunshine and rainbows there was spooky purple flames and pointy teeth with a bunch of little eyes strewn about with a bunch of web like squiggles. Essentially what a male grade schooler would think was 'awesome' or 'cool'. Kumotake was obviously a writer not an artist. "I don't know how well versed you are in arachnology and entomology. Not being an Aburame already puts you in a disadvantageous situation. These are Sukoso's behaviorisms." He'd offer the notebook to Kagerou.

"Sukoso in addition to Kikaichu is part wandering spider, jumping spider, tarantula, and peacock. It would be integral that you study on the behaviorisms of those arachnids as well." If Kagerou were to open the small notebook already it would be filled with a comprised list of behaviorisms. Sukoso's sudden territorial violent streaks, fits of eccentricism, his diet which consisted primarily of mid-sized game animals, temperature and lighting preference, daily allotment of chakra exchange, a dislike for dragonflies...etc etc etc. It seemed to go on with very few pages blank. Each page a new revelation and look into the deep relationship these two had. It was almost like diary of sorts, just with lots of spider stuff. Kumotake had to sink into Kagerou the realization that the task she'd be taking would not be an easy one. The notes clearly dictated the spiders supposed comprehension skills as well, which would ring why it seemed Kumotake had such difficulty trying to teach human concepts to his companion.

Yes Sukoso would finally provide his input on Kagerou's question about teaching him with a pleased shutter. He seemed rather keen on the idea in all do honesty. Maybe she would show him this 'v****a' if it was anything like a female spermatheca then his host's offspring would be secured a hundred fold. As for his opinion on the human sex organ called the 'p***s' the thing looked stupidly inefficient in comparison to pedipalps and abdomen for sperm application. Of course he'd seen his hosts on several occasion. Still, Kumotake himself was rife with paranoia about the subject. However, maybe it took a woman's touch to get it through to Sukoso. "We can determine when you want to have these lessons after you've read up a bit. If you're really committed there's a page about hisses and clicks which will translate into a basic language but it takes a really good ear because pitch and enunciation is super important." When Kumotake was talking about his partner or it seemed spiders in general his speech was as fluent and fluid. Like a close friend whom one would have known for several years. Eventually this instance of confidence would have to come to an end as he reverted back to 'actual small talk' once more.

"A..anyway. I should..should probably get going. As should you...un..unless you want to talk more that is. But. I, I wouldn't be sure what else to talk about. I mean I won't force you to talk with me. But. Whatever you wanna do. Y'-- Y'know." He'd wait for Kagerous response to his onslaught of information. It was only polite after all. Just leaving would be rude. Well it was good to know some people were pretty understanding. He had yet to run into any truly disagreeable people yet. Yeah, if Kagerou was his mother instead...a chill ran up Kumotake's spine. As he shifted attitude from a neutral disposition to gripping his left arm with his right hand and averting eye contact. That thought alone made this entire conversation a lot more...heavy for the boy.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                  Θ I N S E C T S ┆1250/1250xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                  > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                  1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                  3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                  5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                  7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                  9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                  1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                  3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                  5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                  7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                  9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                  Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

► -3 Gen
                                                                  ► -2 Tai
                                                                  ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                  > Meteor Hammer
                                                                  > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                  > Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]
                                                                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                  >.
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >

[""]
                                                                  HeadlessKoko
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:56 pm
        User Image

❀❀❀
                                                      ____Miki Uchiha
                                                      | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [400/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT |

_____________________________ If I change and I start to fade
                                                      _____________________________And all the green in my eyes desaturate
                                                      _____________________________ it's my head not my heart that's strayed
                                                      post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greenish hues glared heavily on the card presented in front of her. Miki held up her hand stopping as soon as Inka spoke. Why this single word rung in her head. She thought about the questions. Half wanted to lie, No one needed to know her reason's for being a Kunoichi nether did they need to know why the girl would even fight for this village." I-I don't remember my reason's, Maybe it was to show off to my sister that I could be just like her at that time maybe.."Miki said trying to think back into some of her memoires. Her hand still held in the air Miki reached further for the card. Fighting for myself has always came first before protecting something even this village and people, I may have lead other to the mountain with me back but I too have killed them during the attack.. not purposely."

Jutsu used

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

" We are not born the enemy just picked by fate."

OOC: n/a

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Tycoon 200
    • Dressed Up 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:22 pm
    User Image
    User Image
    xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
    xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1,140||1,340______AC :: 18,300
    Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
    Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----[ E ] xhaustion, both of the mental and physical variety, was written clear upon the Raikage's face. Every small movement, the lines upon his face, the slumped shoulders of one who bore the weight of responsibility; all were signs of the mantle of kagehood. Perhaps he understood, then, what it meant to be the leader of a village, to have the actions of one's village reflect upon themselves. The thought brought a slight cheer to his head, if only for a moment, for it meant he might well have found a kindred spirit in his brother-kage. 'Who am I to judge, though, if he didn't,' came the nagging thought, an internal stab at his hidden desires. Someone to share his burden with, someone who could understand why sleeping had become such a chore, why finding time for himself had been all but impossible in the last month or so.
            ----- Sighing internally, he wondered at the boy's choice in coming here himself. While his reason at face value seemed quite true, surely there was more to it. Kaileer bore the shifty, twitchy frame of one who was hunted, though he seemed not to notice it himself. Who hunted him? Was it an external threat, or one more intimate than he could guess? A conundrum, for certain, that he hoped to tease out for no other reason than curiosity. However, he chose instead to be respectful of his secrets, for the gods knew Jack had many himself. The honesty he displayed leant worth to his words and spirit, which did more for Kaileer than perhaps he'd ever know. That so many died would mean a devestating blow, that much was certain, and an opening for attack. That he came here, and had witnessed the clear continuation and strength of the new Kirigakure no Sato and still divulged that information meant he trusted them.
            -----And that trust would be returned.
            -----Adjusting himself within his chair and leaning forward, the Mizukage placed his elbows upon the low table and folded his hands together to make a convenient rest for his chin as he continued to eye the Kumogakure shinobi. At last he nodded slowly, making a decision. "I heard a bit about your time here from some of the ANBU when I asked about those events. At that time, I myself was out of sorts and away." The memory was a painful one, though nothing reflected his internal self reflection upon his exterior. "You have my gratitude for your actions, and, honestly, it is the reason we are talking now. And while I would love to pursue pleasantries with you, I would assume on some level that is not to your liking, style, or ability." The corner of his lips twitched upwards in an effort to restrain his amusement. "So I ask you, politely and honestly, what is it you came here seeking? An alliance, a friendship? When I assumed my position all prior ties were broken, as I will simply not honor an agreement in which I had no say nor desire to engage in. Nor did I ever know the terms of that alliance. So we must start anew, you and I. So speak plainly, for you cannot offend."

-----Where Jack had originally considered attempting to worm some information from the boy his actions told the Mizukage just how foolhardy that attempt would have been. Reports had been quite polarized on whether or not Minowa chose to think on a literal level, ignoring any and all attempts at metaphors or the finer points of linguistics. Yet looking at him know, detecting the lack of deceptive emotions within the chemicals he excreted, it became apparent that it was not quite that, and at the same time, it was. Simply put, he was convinced that Minowa thought like an animal, more beast than man, for it was only man who could speak words without meaning or splinter definitions on a whim. Animals were straight forward, without the intent to breed deception through thought to their packmates or brood. He spoke blunt and to the point, and it was this that convinced Jack that speaking to Minowa would be a test unto his patience.
            -----Raising one finger to tap the arm of his chair lightly, the Mizukage reflected upon the boy's words and, more importantly, how to respond to them. Time slowed to his perception, allowing Jack a higher level of processing to save him time. Yes, options lay everywhere, from taking the direct approach to changing his mannerisms to something a bit more...forward, despite such an intention twisting his insides at the defilement it would bring to his Truth. Settling instead to attempt a happy medium, Jack leaned forward with a measured pace, the world coming back to him swiftly. "I see you are literal as ever, though it is rather intriguing and refreshing to speak straight with another living being. As such, I shall speak plainly to you of my intentions."
            -----Ceasing the tapping of his fingertip, Jack reached into his coat and withdrew a single white playing card, though one side bore a strange, tree-like symbol intermixed with the seal of Konohagakure emblazed in red upon a field of shimmering green. Eyeing it for but a moment, the Mizukage turned his gaze back upon the younger boy before placing the card upon the table and pushing it towards him, his hand retreating carefully after. "Chakra is unstable, yes, but can be controlled to good purpose, if one merely respects it. The Sero fell under a flaw that, I hope, I may one day correct: it thought linearly. Cause, and effect, without considering the grey area of possibility between. The Sero did what it believed was right, and for that I cannot fault it. But this is why I speak to you now, so I might learn more of where you wish to go. I ask of 'paths' not in a literal sense, but more the choices you will make. I wished to know you more before I assigned you to your father to train, to find if that is your desire, to follow the path of your fathers in defense of this village. If that is your wish, take that card, and select a design that will place a fuinjutsu upon you that will mark you forever as a member of this village. It will give you access to information, and direction. The choice, of course, is your's."

-----Fear...
            -----“'I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.'” The words flowed through him, within him, before whispering out between his parted lips. The tone of reverence was clear despite his attempt to stifle it, for the words had led him many times to overcome the darkness within his mind, within his past, within his soul. Looking upon the word she had written, where her insects had once been, Jack's tone rose to one of pained reprimand. "A quote from an influential book of my childhood. In short, Fear is to be overcome, and not used to rule oneself. I, however, believe it extends further than that. Obedience through fear is no True obedience at all. It is merely a shackle, a temporary inconvenience utilized by tyrannical beings who would rather use force to justify their words and desires. Fear. No, I will never teach you to make an enemy fear you, though I will presume that you will learn these lessons despite my intention or desire."
            -----Shaking his head, the Mizukage raised his gaze to Taylor with a touch of sorrow to match the vehement emotion behind his words before. Fear was a weapon to punish, not to teach, and he would not use it here. "I will teach you that Fear is the weapon of a madman without the mind to branch out and think outside of immediate gratuity. Fear has ruled this world, and it has left the bodies of innocents in its wake. This war with the United Hidden Villages it egged on by fear, birthed by fear, and continued by fear. Fear of loss, of obscurity. What could more fear do but fan the flames of retribution that threaten us all? No, I will teach you to become the best 'you' you can be, and maybe, along the way, learn that there are better ways to live than by the Path of Nightmare. As such, I will be placing you within Inka Hazara's squadron."

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
    ► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
    By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
    ► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
    Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
    Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
    • When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
    • When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
    • When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
    ► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
    ► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
    Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
    ► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
    Acts as jutsu of the same name
    ► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
    Acts as Jutsu of the same name
    ► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
    Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
    Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Lily Platypus

BlackFruity

Greatdman15

Toryu Naminosaki

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Sky0814

Codekasu

NecroPlant

VampireKittenz

Seiketsu Akashio

Synister Bombardment

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
    "I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
    "The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:50 pm
    User Image
    User Image

Name: Taylor Aburame
    Music!!!: Liliam
    Chakra: 350
    Stamina: 150

Taylor remained quiet through his reprimand and for all intents and purposes looked as if the fight had long since been taken out of her. She hadn't meant to sound as if she wanted to rule through fear, but to give any opposition cause for hesitation. This however gave her the demeanor of a kicked puppy. She let the words sink in for a few moments, a long few that stretched out the silence. When she looked up, her bugs dispersed from the table and stowed themselves in her clothing and about her person. She perked up slightly when Jack told her she could be better in a sense. She took a deep breath and let it out audibly, sighing the first two words she spoke."Very well. Inka Hazara is the assumed squad commander. Do you have any further questions for me or should I try and locate them?" she said, tea somewhat forgotten; steam rising a few inches above her hands. She met his eyes with a soft yet unfeeling gaze. A head-space that would occasionally take over her thoughts and body. She had specifically dubbed three aspects of herself to handle things in her daily life but they weren't real personalities in a respect. She knew that she didn't have multiple personality disorder but it helped her to compartmentalize.

There was Taylor, the confused young woman; bullied and frightened but at the same time striving for a little bit of compassion to be given to her. This was the one that she wore around people that wished to truely know her. One that she wore when her guard was down and the one that jack had been speaking to. The other two had yet to be seen by another except for brief scuffles around the academies recess yard. That aspect of herself she had dubbed skitter. Then there was Weaver. One that loved to simply create things. In fact weaver could be witnessed at a glance as a trio of small kikkai bugs was circling her forehead and disappearing into her hair in one location and resurfacing in others. They were laying out dragline silk in a broad pattern resembling the old headbands that her teacher in the academy had worn.

The process had been ongoing since jack had begun his reprimand of her; a single order given to her bugs to occupy her subconscious rather than have it dwell on scoldings of the past; instead a piece of armor built during her first true lesson as she was taking it. Something to symbolize the memory; to help her remember the words and the intent behind them. The item in question would slowly take shape into bands of mottled grey weave as strong as any steel she would have ever seen. However it was done without focus so she ended up with a simple sash type wrap around her hair that was nonreflective without any identifiable markings. She decided not to touch it for the time being but to keep it and see if she could use it for future inspiration. When the short silence started to make her feel like she may have said something wrong, she started averting her eyes from Jacks own.

Toryu Naminosaki

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:03 pm
    User Image
    User Image

• Minowa ⇣ | ✧ | ✧ | ⇣ Jaeger

⇣ ✧_| Genin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton | AC 0 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧_| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Tamer : Eternal Partners | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧_| Chakra 250 | Stamina 275 | Partner : Itoko [_binturong_] | ✧ ⇣

Literal. That word kept coming up and in the most annoying of places. Minowa’s features frowned slightly, displeasure revealing itself slowly as it spread over his face. Doctors had told him many times that he wasn’t taking things seriously when he expressed himself or nurses were too concerned about him being too serious when he addressed their questions. It was like he was expected to be both a conscious creature, thinking and processing information for a single purpose, and yet they wanted him to be some kind of whimsical, mystical believing, high power assuming…weirdo. He tilted his head to look at Jack, trying to decide where to place this man on that particular scale. He was much weirder than anyone else Minowa had met who believed in all of this strangeness of things not physical. Also ”Do you not speak with living beings regularly?” Minowa asked, his tone bewildered ”Or is it just that you speak falsely or in riddles with others?” Was it hard for Jack to speak plainly? It seemed rather easy to do, in Minowa’s opinion.

And now…Minowa’s face turned slightly stormy. Anger wasn’t actually something he was used to. Anger and survival didn’t often cross paths, despite what some psychiatrists attempted to tell Minowa, and he rarely acted violently out of the emotions that came with it. However, Jack was speaking largely on something he could hardly comprehend from what he might have vaguely heard about the Sero. It wasn’t a thinking or conscious creation and it certainly didn’t make decisions on its own. It had a set of built in theories and functions, orders even, that it followed in rigorous degrees. It didn’t make decisions arbitrarily and it certainly wasn’t in possession of a personality to distinguish right and wrong. Leaning forward, his posture would remind Jack of how very different Minowa was now from the child he’d been. His fingers were pressing sharply into the armrests, his shoulders arched and his body tense as well ”Do not. Touch. Sero.” he warned, his expression still that foreign anger that was half alien rage and part bestial…fear? It could have been fear but it flickered away as soon as he rested back in the chair again. But he remained extremely uneasy now, eyeing Jack more warily ”Sero is Father’s creation.” he said quietly, ”The only flaw with Sero is that Father tried to activate it alone…” Minowa blinked sharply but nothing fell. And no more emotions etched their way across his features as he shifted uncomfortably ”Leave Sero alone. Is it not enough what you have done already?”

As for the last bit, his explanations of paths, how was he supposed to know any of that? All Minowa wanted was to understand certain things. To comprehend. But after Jack’s comments about wanting to meddle with Sero…Minowa wanted little to do with the man. He didn’t want Jack to understand him, to know his ‘path’ or even have anything to do with Jack’s paths. Despite that… Minowa reached out and silently took the card, his mind drawing an item he’d seen once. Around his neck, an open circle began to darken. It was thick, with rectangle protrusions alternating evenly and the open edges reached up towards his chin. A second thinner circle appeared as well, resting a few centimeters above the initial thicker one. In all practicality… the fuuinjutus had taken the shape of a collar. What that could mean to Jack or anyone else was up to them to read into ”If that’s all, I don’t want to be here anymore. You make me uncomfortable.” He stood, holding the card out if Jack wanted to take it back. It was unfortunate. Until Jack's mention of Sero, Minowa might have been willing to try and like the man.

Lanfaer

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games