Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 |[ Engan Ryokan ]|[ Seaside Inn ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 2:04 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

With their drink orders handed off to be charged to the room, Theo would head back to the rock he was sharing with Yoshi, a soft smile in his face as he walked. When he reached the door, he’d gently push it open and stroll in, seeing Yoshi standing in front of where he’d placed the vase of ice roses he’d made before heading down to the hot spring. Smiling a bit more, he closed the door behind him and walk towards Yoshi, “I hope you like them.l. I know roses are stupidly common and probably overused… but it’s one of the nicer looking ones I’ve figured out how to make so far.” He’d say, his tone a mixture of calm caring and nervousness for some reason. Probably due to her slightly mocking threat about him getting her flowers earlier.

After a minute or two had passed, there was a knock at the door. Confused, Theo would open it to find a male attendant, around his age but short and very thin, standing there with bags of boxes and bottles. “That was fast… I just gave my order to the desk like 5 minutes ago..” the man chuckled “Hea… I’m from the speed releas clan, we make the best couriers and delivery guys.” He’d say with a smile. Theo would thank him for his help and take the bags, giving him a small tip for the hell before closing the door and placing the bags on the table. There was a mixture of spices, whisky and honey. A bottle of mead mulled with cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and a small amount of apple juice. Some hard apple cider. A sliced rum, and some sliced red wine. Once Theo laid everything out, he’d turn back to Yoshi, “There we go, everything has slices in it, or some kinda fruity flavor, if fruit isn’t just the base of the drink recipe.” He’d say with a smile, “Enjoy.”

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 2:14 pm
Jenni Deer
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          The door opened as she turned her head and saw Theo was coming in. She smiled softly towards him as he started to mention that roses were common and possibly overused. "Can you stop reading my mind?" Yoshi asked, joking towards Theo, "It's beautiful. Too pretty to get broken so I guess my threat will pass this one time." Yoshi said towards him with a smile. A knock on the door appeared as Theo looked confused, she slightly frowned, concerned about what it could be. Her body tensed and she was prepared to fight. Bags and boxes, Yoshi's left foot slid to behind her as she put her weight on it. Then Theo spoke, saying it was fast. Yoshi relaxed somewhat and straighten up. Yoshi gave a small smile of thanks as the door closed and helped Theo removing stuff from the bags and to laid everything out. "Damn Theo, we're only here for a night. I think it's my turn to ask, are you trying to get me drunk?" She laughed, examing some of the bottles and seeing what they have.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 2:29 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo smiled when he saw the look on Yoshi’s face and how she talked about the flowers he’d made. Chuckling softly when she told him to quit reading her mind,Theo would shake his head, “Great minds think alike, rightL” he’d say with a smil, deciding not to mention that he could actually read her mind if he really wanted to, but he wouldn’t disrespect her like that. When she finished helping him lay out the drinks he’d laugh when she asked if he was trying to get her drunk since they were only there for the night. “I’m nit making you drink al of it tonight, whatever’s left we can take back. I just wanted to give you some options to pick from.” Theo would hold his hand up as if he were holding a glass, and one would materialize in his hand, made of so,I’d ice. He’d place it on the table and make another one. He’d then grab the honey/ whisky mix and pour himself a glass before taking a small sip. He avoided making it known that they were actually there for two nights due to his surprise weapon order for her. “So what would you like to try first? What I’m drinking might be the thing with the most spices in it, but everything but the cider has at least some.” He’d say with a smile before leaning down to give her a quick kiss, with an added bonus of giving her a small taste of the whisky liqueur he was drinking.

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 6:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi laughed when he had mentioned great minds think alike, to what she had said to him what kind of armor set up she had gotten. Yoshi was slightly worried. While her hormones were head over heels for him, she had read up on relationships and observed other people's relationships, wouldn't having everything in common make the relationship boring? And people break it off just for that reason alone? Which, honestly, did not make sense to the white-haired female, due to the bonding hormones but do people really bond? When Theo explained that he was not going to drink all this in one night and that he was going to take back what they didn't touch. "Didn't know you can do that for alcohol," her tone sounded like she was a smidge surprised. Yoshi watched as he made icy wine glass. "Oh, that's handy." She said with a smile, she doesn't have his bloodline so of course, she can't think of useful things. Hopefully, Yoshi can surprise Theo now and then with her own. "But really, Theo, you don't have to spoil me so much... I have nothing to give." Her voice was soft and a bit worried. Would he start to detest her? He asked her what she would like to try first as she started to pick up a bottle to see what all it had, but surprised her as she saw Theo's head coming into her view, with a smile, she returned the kiss and pulled back gently, smacking her lips. "Not bad. I'm not sure yet actually." Then something caught her eye. Placed the hard apple cider bottle down, she reached for the other one, which was mead. "Oh. This might be good. It has a lot of spices..." Poured herself a glass, she took a sip. "Oh. We're in trouble." She laughed as she drank it down and poured herself another one.

「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 7:03 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo watched Yoshi inspect the drink options with a soft smile on his face, chuckling slightly when she smacked her lips after their kiss. As she looked, he noticed a slightly worried look on her face and was tempted to say something but decided not to push her at the moment, he had a feeling that if she really had a problem, she’d let him know. When she said she didn’t think they could do that with alcohol, Theo looked at her slightly caused, “Whatever we don’t drink, I was gonna deal into one of my scrolls and take back to the village with us…” he’d clarify with a laugh. Seeing her reaction to him making the glasses out of his ice, athei would smile, “Yea, it’s handy… cools the drink down quickly without watering it down.” He’d add cheerfully. Sipping at his whisky, The would continue watching to see what she decided to try, Theo would scoff slightly when she said he didn’t have to spoil him and that she had nothing to offer him. Raising his hand, the big man would place a finger under her chin, lifting and turning her head to look into his mismatched eyes, “I don’t have to spoil you, but I don’t see this as spoiling, it’s just giving us options… and your company, conversation, and affection is more than enough. It’s been a great day, in my book, so why not celebrate a bit and have some funL” when she finally poured herself some of the mead and took a sip, Theo started laughing hard when he saw the look in her face before she downed the glass and poured another one, saying that stuff was dangerous. “At least it’s weaker than the whisky… so you can have more before getting the same level of drunk.” He’d say, laughing, as he poured himself another glass of the honey whisky.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi laughed as she facepalm herself. "How silly of me, I assumed you were going to take it back to the store." Laughing even harder at her own ridiculousness, she shook her head at her own embarrassment. When she had expressed that she didn't want him to spoil her so much, he placed a hand under her chin as she glanced into his mismatched hues with her own pale hues. He comforted her as Yoshi can't help to smile and nodded to let him know that she got the message. To confirm it further, she tipped onto her toes as she kissed him softly, one hand at the side of his cheek, and deepened the kiss. Pulled away, she took sips of her mead. "I really like this one. Low alcohol or not, it's the taste I'm after." Yoshi laughed softly as she leaned back on the table. "So Theodin Poe," she started as her eyes darted towards the window, which was nice and clear, before looking at him. "So you had nothing to do with the storm earlier? At all?" She questioned once again, warm but piercing pale hues watching Theo.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 7:36 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo smiled and chuckled with Yoshi as she realized her misunderstanding about what would be done with the leftover liqor. When she tip toed up and kissed him, holding his cheeks, he leaned down into the kiss for a minute, smiling slightly without realizing it. “Yea, I figured, just thought I’d mention it wasn’t quite as strong as what I’m drinking. So it’s not quite as dangerous as it could have been.” He’d say with a chuckle. When She leaned against the table and started off with his full name, Theo looked at her with a curious look, raising an eyebrow slightly. Then she asked the question he was kind of concerned would come up. He didn’t want to lie to her, that was no kind of way to start off a relationship. With a slightly nervous smile, he’d start to answer her question, “Well, uhh… *I* didn’t use the jutsu…. My shadow clone did…”he paused for a moment, taking a slow breath, “I know you asked me not to, cuz you didn’t want me to have to deal with the emotions it took for a good storm… but you seemed so excited about seeing a good thunderstorm before it clicked what I’d have to do to myself to make it, I just wanted to give you the best thunderstorm you’ve seen, especially since it’s been a while… and honestly, seeing that excitement in your face when I caught up with you outside the locker rooms, and how calm and content you were out in the hot spring… it was worth it.” He’d say with a smile.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi placed down the glass as she listened to him. She smiled softly as it figured, she wasn't going that crazy. That it wasn't a coincidence. She paused for a moment as she turned her head away from him and glanced outside. She couldn't be that mad. He had respected her wishes and found a loophole in doing so. And when he gave good reasons and that it was all worth it, she sighed softly as she turned to face him. "Theo." She started as she pushed herself up and sat on the table while her, "I don't know what to say. You gave a good argument. And while you didn't go through the emotions, it all still came back to you, and would not be good for you mentally, A.N.B.U. or not." She said as she tilted her head towards his arm. "You are supposed to be a secret but you forgot to hide that when you been around me." She smirked softly. Her hand went out as she gently grasped his arm and pulled him towards her as she does the figure motion of come here.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 8:13 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo watched as she hopped up to sit in the table, kind of giving him a hard time for putting himself through the negative emotions needed to use the weather control jutsu to make the storm for her. He smiled nervously and scratched his head slightly as she pointed out that he made a good argument and found a good way around what she’d asked him to do. Then she mentioned ANBU. Theo flinched slightly back to paying full attention to what she said, hearing her say that he was supposed to be a secret, but wasn’t keeping it a secret around her. “ANNu… ? “ he looked down slightly at the spot in his chest that showed his membership tattoo for the Suna special forces division. “Yea… I wasn’t sure if you knew what the symbol meant… you didn’t say anything before… but honestly,… soon as you mentioned us dating, I didn’t want to keep that much of a secret from you… figured you would basically need to find out eventually anyway…. Though it was part of why I liked the idea of having the hot spring here to ourselves.” When she gave him the “come here” gesture, the big man would walk over to stand in front of her, his hand sliding to cup her jaw and the side of her cheek, look into her eyes again he’s speak, “I know I won’t always be able to tell you everything my missions send me to do, but I really don’t wanna keep any more secrets from each other than absolutely necessary…” he’d say calmly before leaning down to kiss her again..

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi watched the flinch as she rose her eyebrow. "I know I'm not supposed to know but Dad told me the markings of A.N.B.U. in case someone stupid invades the village and says they are Suna A.N.B.U. when they aren't." Yoshi explained then laughed as she scratched her cheek slightly, "He's a bit paranoid..." She trailed off, slightly explaining the kind of man her father was. "I didn't say anything before because it wasn't good timing, I've noticed." Yoshi pointed out. It seems between the two of them, they had interesting moments of timing. From their meeting the first time when Theo asked the pair of them if they wanted to see a dead body, to meet the Lady Kazekage, to her not knowing what time it was. Their life was one thing after another. Yoshi had to admit, her life was dull and routine almost until she graduated. With a rose eyebrow, "So, they didn't teach you guys how to conceal the markings when you are say.. at a public hot spring?" She laughed softly towards him. His hand slid to her face as chills went down her spine and she nodded, "I know that Theo... I know you can't tell me everything." She kissed him deeply.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 9:26 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Opened her eyelids rather quickly, it took her a moment to realize she wasn't home and why. Once her brain had reminded her where she was, she calmed down slightly. All those years sleeping at her own home, she was thrown off of a loop for a bit due to opening her eyes and found herself at an unfamiliar place for a second. Pale hues darted to the window and saw that the sun wasn't up yet but the sky was getting lighter. With a soft groan since she hasn't moved while she slept, her muscles ache. Gently rolled off of him, she landed on the side of the bed and started to stretch a bit on the bed. The moment she stretched her hips slightly, it hit her. "Ah, ********." Yoshi hissed in pain softly at the soreness. With slow breaths, Yoshi rolled out of bed and carefully walked her way to the bathroom.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 9:44 am
Theodin Poe

Theo felt movement suddenly and started to stir, his eyes opening as Yoshi slid off of his. Chest Amd to the edge of the bed. Turning his head slightly, he’d see her start trying to stretch out, frowning slightly when she kind of winced in pain while stretching her hips. Watching her waddle her way to the bathroom, he felt kinda bad for how rough he was with her the previous night. When she would come back, she’d find him sitting up on the edge of the bed, stretching his chest and shoulders out. Looking over at her, he’d smile softly, “Good morning, beautiful… sorry for getting so rough last night… especially at the end there… “ he’d say with a chuckling, but slightly nervous tone in his voice. When she got closer to him, he’d finally stand and move towards her, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her head gently befor craning his neck down to kiss her lips. “How you feeling?” He’d ask both slightly concerned and just to check in her in general after what they’d done.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 9:58 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          To see her so disheveled in the mornings was odd. Her hair was all over the place as she started to gently comb her hair with her fingers and kept note of her body. The only marking she had that was visible was the one on her shoulder which wasn't the one bothering her. It was the soreness. She started to zone out for a moment and recalling last night. Yoshi grimaced slightly as she remembered how.. rough they got towards the end and that could be why she's experiencing slight discomfort. After fixing her hair and cleaning up a bit, she headed out and sees Theo sitting at the edge as she smiles softly in return to his. Yoshi playfully rolled her eyes at the nickname of beautiful, still not used to it. She had heard from other people that she was beautiful but to hear it as a nickname was rather odd. Made her way over, he stood and wrapped his arms around her as she wrapped hers around his torso and felt his lips on her forehead and the craning of his neck to kiss her lips as she returned it. "Sore. Possibly bone bruised if that's even possible." Yoshi said honestly with a slight chuckle. "I'll be fine. The body always heals." She doesn't want him to hover over her and constantly check if she was okay every few minutes because Yoshi knows that would drive her mad. Pulled him into a hug, "I'm definitely hungry..."

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 10:08 am
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo would chuckle softly when she said she was sore, and possibly bone bruised, “Yea… that is possible, and it isn’t fun… “ he felt a little bad for how rough he’d been with her, but she didn’t seem to mind. When she said she was definitely hungry he smiled and laughed, “Yea, we worked up an appetite last night…. I think I have an idea, … let’s grab some breakfast, they should be serving it here soon judging by the sun, then we can go have another soak in the spring. That should help with some of your soreness…. “ he’d smile, he wanted to take care of her for now, even if he’d avoid checking in her all the time. “Then maybe I could give you a bit of a massage… if you’d like. I’m not a Medical nin, but we have to learn basic non-chakra based medicine for ANBU, so I know how to do some stuff.” He’d say with a smile, giving her another little peck on the forehead.. AA’s she thought about what he said, he’d go ahead and head to the bathroom himself, washing his face and combing his long hair out quickly with his fingers. Once that was done he’d find his pants and throw them in along with his shirt and sandals before sitting on the bed to wait and see how Yoshi felt about his little idea.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 10:15 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          "You got that part right." Yoshi muttered when he mentioned that it's not fun. It's bothering her and affecting how she should move and not move but she would keep on ignoring it. After all, she was a shinobi. If she can't handle this pain, how would she handle fighting against enemies? Theo laughed when the void user had brought up that she was hungry and that they had worked up an appetite last night. Yoshi nodded softly, "Just no storms this time." She said towards him with a smile while he made his way over to the bathroom. She went to her bag and got out some clean clothes. For her upper body, the clothes were thrown on quickly while for the lower body, she was more gentle and timid. When he stepped out, she started the conversation, "I don't have the books here like in Sunagakure, for us to research, how do we cover it for now?" She questioned him, fully dressed as she approaches him, as her hand went over this A.N.B.U. mark.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]