Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:55 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang smiles as he ate his tart slowly remembering his childhood with vixxion before he became a killer and his mother before she died protecting him from hunters "this is my mother's recipe" he swallowed the last bit "I miss her...."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:03 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

It didn't escape Maceál that Fang's demeanor changed upon mentioning his mother. He looked at him gently and caressed his cheek. "Homesick?" He spoke gently. "I miss my mother too. And my father, still even though it has been nearly 10 years since we lost him." It was the first time he mentioned his father, he didn't speak of him much. Maceál kissed Fang's lips and took him in a loving embrace.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:20 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang breathes slowly "I lost my mother right before I came here which was two months ago" he kisses maceal's head before tears ran down his face "......" his shoulders shake while he began to sob "s-she died protecting me from a group of hunters who wanted my tail as a trophy..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

When Fang said he had lost his mother not to long ago, he felt bad for speaking as if she was still alive. Before he could say anything he could feel him shake before he started crying. Maceál looked at him with a gentle gaze and gently wrapped his arms around his neck, giving a kiss on his wet cheek. "I'm sorry Fang, that was insensitive of me." He couldn't help but feel like he could have guessed this was the case, but he held him gently as he let him cry and listened to his story. For a moment he was quiet as he thought about it. "I lost my father when I was 14, he was a merchant at sea and the crew was overcome by a storm. They never recovered his body from the ocean." When he finally spoke his voice was soft. He wasn't sure how this might help Fang, but he had shared something so personal, and he trusted him with anything Fang might ask him.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:40 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang hugs maceal close as he sobbed "it's okay I needed to tell someone or I would have snapped" he wipes his eyes as well maceal's "thank you again my love" he kisses maceal's head while rubbing his back  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:51 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál hugged him tight as he rested his head on Fang's shoulder as he had spoken. He gently kissed the other's neck as they both seemed to reminiscence about their lost parent. "I'm sorry to hear about your loss my Love." For Fang it was still so recent. When for him it had been years ago. Maceál gently caressed and held him. "No worries about that my Love. I'll always be there for you. I may not be a Lamia, but I, too, hold loyalty in high regard. And I'll never leave you, no matter what."

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:56 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang looks at maceal kissing his cheeks gently "she would have loved you maceal but then she loved anything cute and precious" he smiles sweetly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:05 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

He smiled back gently, giving a gentle peck on Fang's lips. "I would have liked to meet her as well." He looked at Fang seriously for a moment before he gave another smile. "I know your father dislikes humans as you told me, but I hope he can make an exception. I would like to get to know him, as well. And perhaps I can introduce you to my mother too. She is not likely to travel here though. We'd have to visit her someday."

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:14 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang smiles nodding "of course maceal my charmer~" he leans down licking his cheek til he heard the doorbell "hmm I'll get it just wait on my bed alright" he stands up and walks towards his bed placing maceal on it then walks to the the door to the dorm "yes yes I am coming hold on" he looks through the peephole as he turned paler then usually "god kill me now..." he whispered while opening the door only to be tackled down onto the floor "Fangy my cute little hatchling~" a large man hugs fang tightly "choking.....can't....breathe"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:26 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál hummed softly as Fang licked him, but when the door of the dorm rang, he was surprised. They didn't expect anyone today. When Fang carried him to the bed he nodded. "Alright Love." He smiled and watched as Fang went to the door. It was quiet till the door opened and a sudden burst of energy came into the dorm. When he heard the voice, Maceál blushed slightly as he looked at himself. Quickly he picked up the rob from the floor and lay it over his legs as to not show in his boxers if the new appearance would come check.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:38 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang chases after his father "wait father stop running around the dorm!" The man runs into fangs room laughing deeply as fang was behind him panting as the man had his back towards maceal "Haha this old naga still has energy to spare" the man smiles then he smells maceal's scent "ah honeydew with roses..." he turns around looking at maceal on the bed "so your my youngest hatch lings mate?" He smiles childishly his own fangs showing as well a white python around his shoulders "easy Emerald your daughter is here"
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:48 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál could only hear the sounds from the bed, but he stayed where he was. Fang must have had a reason to tell him to stay there. By the sound of Fang's voice it was his father that had arrived early, very early. The young man felt a little nervous to be meeting his mate's father so soon and he put the robe around himself as it was the only thing for clothes he had within reach, closing it properly this time as Fang had showed him just in time before the man came rushing into the room. Upon seeing him Maceál looked surprise with one hand still on the front.

His youthful appearance threw him off a bit. When the man addressed him directly, Maceál stopped staring and gave a respectful bow to the man, remembering he was facing a Tribe Leader here.
"Yes sir. Nice to meet you." He straightened up and watched as the white python showed and smiled hearing it was Esmeralda's daughter. It did leave him with questions but he would save them for another day. Since the man had turned to Esmeralda for now, he waited patiently.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:09 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang smacks his father over his head growling "father...you know not to run in houses or rooms!"

The man laughed in pain while he set his python emerald down so his snake could be with his daughter as the man looked back at maceal "your formally is odd young one anyway I am Amu Scales but you can call me dad" he grins as he walks towards maceal seeing the charm necklace around maceal's neck "ah a follow snake kin is your mate Fangy ah he's a beauty you must be a German snake bred"

Fang looks at maceal as he heard his father's reaction to the necklace "play along..." he whispered towards maceal  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:30 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál chuckled a bit when he saw how Fang and his father were together. It was unexpected to say the least. He looked over at Fang who was nearby now but he looked back at the man when he spoke again. "Ah, I was taught to respect the leaders." It was a small explanation, but not less true. When the man saw his charm and assumed he was a snake kin as well, Maceál's honest habit almost corrected him when he heard Fang's whisper. Lying was not something he was proud of, but if that was what Fang thought best, he would play along for now. Hoping the man wouldn't be the more outraged once he found him out. "Vielen Dank. Ich komme aus der Schweiz." It wasn't an answer he was proud of, but it was honest nonetheless. He was born and raised in Switzerland. Though he went back to English after that, not certain if Fang's father spoke German.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:40 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Amu smiles kindly "danke für meinen Sohn zu lieben und ich kann Ihre schwedische sagen, wenn Sie Englisch sprechen" he spoke as he sat down "so fang you know my sense of smell and hearing is sharp so why did you tell your mate to lie to me in whispering plus I can smell that he is human" he looks at fang coldly like any father would if disappointed in their children "sit down fang venomous scales"

Fang sits down looking at his father straight in the eye  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces