Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:10 am
User Image

User Image

When the other didn't react, Tabi smiled calmly to see they had fallen asleep. Yet to leave them sleeping like this in the hot bath was not a wise thing to do as it could get dangerous just as easily with the warm water. Therefor he reached out and lay his hand on Ruel's shoulder to gently shake him a bit to wake him up. It wouldn't do if any of his guests would end up in danger because of a simple bath after all. And the demon's cheeks were already coloring, Tabi assumed from the warm water. It would be wise to give the man a bottle of water once he was done. "It's time to get up and get out of the water, or you mind end up staying in it." he spoke, not meaning the water itself.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:30 am
User Image
Ruel's eyebrows furrowed and his eyelids flutters open, and his lips made moist smacking sound after his shoulder was shook. Slowly looks up and his locks on Tabi then his eyebrows raise. "Hey, Tabi. Good to see you" he said smiling. "Thanks for the wake up. Didn't fall asleep so easily, but I do feel refreshed" he said then moved to step out of the tub.

Qukohya Lhilei
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:42 am
User Image

User Image

Tabi chuckled softly when the other greeted him and nodded. "Glad that you like to see me." he replied. "Don't worry about it. You asked after all, so here I am. That is the power of the hot springs. The warmth soothes you and makes you relax and that relaxation helps you to feel refreshed." he said and got up as Ruel moved to get out of the bath so he had the room. "You are welcome here anytime." he said and smiled calmly. Tabi loved helping people relax, especially those that needed it the most.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:16 pm
User Image
"Well, most than just like" Ruel said smirking. "Always good to see a handsome like his" he thought as he looks around. He began take a few steps when felt certain he can handle it. "I'm sure I will become one your regular customers" he replied smiling once more then headed for the dressing room.

Qukohya Lhilei
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:25 pm
User Image

User Image

The snow demon's expression revealed a slight surprise when Ruel mentioned 'more than just like'. It was the first time anyone put it that way. Sure the springs they said it about, but not Tabi himself. Before he could really think to deeply on it however, as the other took his first steps so carefully. Tabi got ready to help him if he needed to, but it would seem he was doing fine. With a relieved sigh he soon smiled again and nodded. "It will be my pleasure to welcome you whenever you come by." He watched Ruel walk off to the dressing room just in case, but when they disappeared into it, he too left the bath area and walked back inside and to the front desk. He had to keep an eye on that as well after all.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:08 pm
User Image
"Was that a look of surprise I had seen? I was being honest" thought Ruel. "Would love to see him in my dreams" he thought after seeing that delightful smile from Tabi. "Could very much become my second home" he commented. Once the guy was out of sight, he grabs a towel from where he was told they will be at then dried off. Looked at the latest text on his phone, "Later hasn't yet arrived" he thought then he put on clothes. Checked all his pockets to make sure nothing had fallen out in certain ones then walked off to the front desk.

Qukohya Lhilei
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:22 pm
User Image

User Image

At the front desk Tabi had already a few people waiting to paying their stay at the baths. It was something the young man wasn't to fond of, if it were up to him he wouldn't charge anything for the baths, but he knew well that wasn't realistic. After they were done and had left the building, Tabi had started going through the papers to find his inventory lists. He had to check up on those to see if he had to gather herbs from the garden again to make new products for use in the springs or not. For a while he had even sold them, but the natural supply couldn't keep up with it and Tabi didn't want to deliver half finished products so the selling had stopped.

By now the gardens were thriving once more however and with that his springs as well. Tabi looked up when he heard footsteps from the baths and greeted Ruel when he saw him nearby. "It's a treat to see you enjoyed your stay here enough to consider to become a regular." he spoke as he smiled gently. He wouldn't mind if he would see Ruel regularly. "You're welcome back here whenever, I'll be glad to be able to accommodate you." he said, actually looking forward to seeing him more often. He seemed friendly enough from what he experienced so far.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:08 am
User Image
Ruel felt at ease by Tabi's greeting then nodded, "Its quite the place and so are you" he said paying him with compliments. "I will be back" he said and liking the idea of being accommodated. Would like to see more of this place and Tabi before attempting to invite anyone he knows.

Qukohya Lhilei
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:01 am
User Image

User Image

Tabi smiled gently when Ruel complimented the springs and him as well. "Thank you for the compliments, Ruel." he spoke calmly, though he couldn't fully hide his happiness about being revered to as more than just the owner of the place. "That is good to hear, I look forward to your next visit." he replied truthfully. "If you ever need some relaxation, an aromatherapy treatment or just feel like taking a bath here, you will be more than welcome anytime." And he did mean anytime, it wasn't unheard of some costumers came in the middle of the night. It really didn't bother the demon. As long as he could sleep some hours he would have enough rest.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:56 am
User Image
"You're very much welcome, Tabi" Ruel said smiling to being thanked for the compliments. "Will do. See you soon" he said with a light wave to the guy. Left on out of the building afterwards and thought about Tabi all the way back to the house. May have developed a small crush on Tabi. [exit]

Qukohya Lhilei
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:13 pm
User Image

User Image

"See you soon, Ruel." he said and waved back when the other left. "Such a wonderful man." he said softly to himself before he smiled happily and went on with his work around the springs, though he did keep Ruel in his thoughts. He already looked forward to their next meeting. Nonetheless though he made sure to not get to distracted especially during aromatherapy sessions as the wrong oil could have averse results.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:39 am
User Image

User Image

For Tabi a new day had dawned by now but even though the sun had only just started to shine over the lands, he was already busy in the baths getting them ready for the day with some of his staff. The young man hummed a melody softly, his gentle voice playing with the tones as he set out some of the oils for the baths inside. Outside they had already set everything ready. His staff was perfectly capable of doing that themselves, but the snow demon enjoyed helping them with it. This was his springs after all and he was proud of it. Tabi couldn't help but wonder if Ruel would visit again today. The other did mention considering to become a steady costumer and he enjoyed the man's presence around the springs.

User Image

In depth profile

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:00 am
User Image
Ruel entered the building with his clothes and hair still damp. He came here than last time and especially here to see Tabi. The least bit completely sober after all the drinking he was doing earlier and that showed on his rosy cheeks.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:10 pm
User Image

User Image

When Tabi was done with checking up his springs, as he did many times while they were open, the snow demon made his way to the lobby. His springs opened early on the days and closed late at nights so he basically expected costumers at any moment of the day. He was at the reception for a while when he heard the doors open and he looked up. Though he had hoped to see Ruel, when he noticed him walking in he was surprised the other indeed came by so soon again. This brought a gentle smile to the young man's lips and he walked from behind the counter to meet Ruel halfway. "Welcome back, Ruel. It is good to see you back so soon. What can I offer you this time?" he spoke, his voice calm as ever, even when he could smell the alcohol from a distance, before even seeing the red hue over his cheeks due to his enhanced ability to scents. Tabi wasn't worried about him being drunk per say, more what might bother Ruel to have caused him to drink that much. "Is there something I can help with?" he asked. A question that could be interpreted in two ways. Either help as in treatment or help with just listening or perhaps help him solve something.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:49 pm
User Image
"Glad to be back" Ruel replied. This return to the hot springs was the only thing he was looking forward to, the highlight of his day. "I would like to try out the aroma therapy you mentioned last time" he answers the question. He assumed the other was referring to the treatment. "You could tell more of what is and the expected effects" he answered. "Sorry for the smell of liquor. Won't be a reoccurring thing with me, I promise Tabi" he said and shows a apologetic smile on his lips.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas