Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
A.U Kami's Lookout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:05 pm
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's body would stay in the pose it started in as he slowly moved back into the position he started in, his head turning into the elbow that Scryew threw. His eyes would blink as his cheek would mush against his teeth. Though as each blow was thrown Daiko would stand still and allow each one to land without a single reaction from the Saiyan. His eyes locked onto the flying punches before he moved a hand swiftly and countered it was a blow of his own. His fist was focused on the face the swiftness akin to the power he held as his blow would send a gale around the two with or without the impact. Though a second attack would come up with both knees before him. "ORA!" He'd shout on the last hit while his eyes looked with a slight daze. The spark crossing his eyes as he did once more.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 1035/1080 ||BP: 1100x50=55,000|| Stamina: 970/1020..❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:36 pm
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]
xxxRanking Status: 640/640

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 330/350

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 300/390

You best believe if you rub me the wrong way,
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

_┗ The elbow strike had landed which was satisfying to say the least. His face expression transitioned to that of an instant surprise. The rise in such physical defense was extraordinary; each consecutive blow landing right after the other barely made him budge. He continued on until strikes of Daiko’s were launched towards him. With thanks to his constant movement, the namekian graced around the first almost succumbing to the knee strikes. However, he spotted yet another fly and with proper assumption much greater force applied to it. Scryew’s power sky rocketed to his current maximum catching the hit with his hand. The collision caused a rift of strong winds of its own spurred with harsh bursts behind him with the radiation spur around them. Close to struggling just to hold the fist, Scryew’s aura slowly dissipated as he comfortably released his hand from the saiyan’s fist. Scryew released his ki back to his comfortable state as he backed from the saiyan. Leaving behind a genuine smirk to the Saiyan from his growth.

Crossing his arms, getting all the information he needed from that quick spar. From just that small amount of time, he’s gotten this much stronger...and he wasn’t even at his full power. On the outside he seemed fine however, on the inside his blood boiled. A little curious and furious at the power jump. These “humans” truly were a mystery. He began to see why Kami would find such a strong interest in them...enough to find out more himself. ┓

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
I will lock you away in another dimension...

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Seri - Aku - Ziber - Daiko - Gyouza ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:23 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The young man would see the effectiveness of his technique. His cold gaze watching as the Namekian's power died down. Though as he blinked slowly his body would back up a bit while his mouth let a slow sigh out. His hand would rise to his forehead and lightly tap it while exhaling. The hair would die down to it's usual coal color. His eyes would show the innocent gaze he was accustom to, and it seems that even his tathered clothing had calmed from the exibition of skill. "It looks like this oone is mine." He'd say while rolling his shoulders and turning around to face the others while smiling. "See, I didn't use much energy at all." He'd say in a bit of confidence while placing a hand on his bicep. The young man's teeth were bore as he smiled brightly back at Scryew. "I feel alot better now though. I keep learning from my past and it makes me stronger in my future." After saying this, Daiko sighed as he closed an eye and stood as straight as possible. The power he exuded seemingly vanishing into thin air. The eyes of the young man showing little to no hostility while he laxed himself into a crouch. "Now what do we do?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 1040/1080 ||BP: 1100|| Stamina: 970/1020..❞

Quote:

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:30 pm
User Image
“Do not judge me for what my race has done.
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn't take long for Ziber to fly back up to the lookout, but with the gift that he had been given by Korn'in in his hand, he was still careful. He couldn't wait to tell the others who he had meet and maybe the two of the turtle would know where the yellowtail was. The frost demon could feel the fight above him, sensing the energy of his friend's golden form. He was surprised that he activated it while they were so close to enter the tournament, but with who he was fighting, he could guess that he was asked to go all out. Ziber would arrive as the fight between the saiyan and the namekian was reaching the end. His feet would lightly touch the tiles as he landed, keeping his eyes on the two fighters. The frost demon could tell that Daiko had the advantage, or more that he had felt his power and could tell he was holding back.

After the two was finished, Ziber would make his way over to his friend to make sure he didn't go as overboard as he though he did. "I hope you didn't use all of your energy Daiko. He haven't even gotten to the tournament yet." He said when he was in earshot of his friend, somewhat joking as he knew what Daiko could do. The frost demon stopped a few meters away from his friend as he looked to him and back to the one he had been facing. From what he felt, it was much like the first tournament, but the three of them had changed from back then, with him more physically then the other two. Ziber would sigh as he looked to their master, seeing the girl that had also competed that day approaching him and the two that lived on the lookout. His weakness was kept in check as they were far enough away for him to remain calm. The frost demon's gaze would return to his friend once he gave a response but for now, his eyes would dart around to the other on the structure, with the bag of senzus safely in his grasp.

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.
I... We will have our revenge. That is a promise I will keep."

<--Ki: 630/630 --><--BP: 255x15=3825 --><--Stamina: 840/840--->
Mood: Excited, Determined, Curious
Thinking: That was interesting.
With: A lot of people

OoC:
Theme Song: Red vs Blue
Quote:

Quote:

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:23 pm
User Image
Ingo

Before the next words were uttered a distortion came from the air as an unoccupied space was almost instantly taken by two beings. One was short and stubby, with a blue face wrapped in plenty of band aids as the other was a young woman with bewitching features. Her eyes would gleam a bit as she looked around the look out before seeing the beings who resided on it. Her dull gaze would be complimented by a sigh while she looked back over to the chubby man behind her. "This. . .This is your team?" She mutter. "Master Chitakk's competition is a bunch of little kids, A cyclops, an old crone, two goblins, and some sort of bug?" She'd ask the little man as he chuckled. The man behind her chuckled nervously as he rubbed his hands together. "M-m'lady,The purple one and blind Namekian are not partaking, m'lady, b-besides, they are much more than meets the eye. . .I hope." He'd mutter the last part as she scoffed. Though as she scanned them she would look over to Yosi, and then to Ziber. ". . .Even the most competent here. . .Won't stand a chance against his students it seems. . ." She'd mutter while crossing her arms and frowning deeply. "Whatever. It's not like I had much faith here in the first place." The woman rubs a hand through her hair while turning around and walking to the edge of the tower. "Give them a pep talk or whatever you need to before we go. The tournament is within the hour." She'd murmur as the Kai stepped to the edge of the temple and looked down and crouched.

The small man would look around at all of them as he placed a hand on his stomach and sighed. "Look, I don't expect much from you all. . .But your guardian spoke highly of you, so, do everything you can within the rules to win! I-IF you do, the lady over there with the. . ." He'd quiet down and look back to check if she was distracted before leaning in and saying lowly. "Bad attitude." "I heard that. . ." The man would straighten up in fear while feeling her glare from behind him. "A-ahem. She'll grant a desire of any kind you wish within reason. E-even free entrance into heaven." The man would comply while he look around at them all. "Though, you look a bit rag tag for my taste. . .And some of you are even ripping out of the seams of your clothing, Look presentable! This is an official tournament." He'd bark in Daiko's direction before looking over to Ziber and Yosi. ". . .I just hope you all are prepared for what is to come." He'd say taking a cloth out and wiping his forehead. "All in all. Just. . . Don't make me look bad, and you'll have a god friend for life. . .As long as that may last." He'd say while sighing. "N-now, to make you familiar with the rules of this, um. . .Event. It's simple. You'll each be put into a division with 3 other fighter from the other Galaxies. It's not too fancy, you all fight until you give up, are knocked out of the ring, or unconscious. No killing, for good reason." He'd say while wiping his forehead. "There's a ceiling that counts as a ring out so be careful. We had a mishap during a skirmish between the East galaxy before." He' point out before holding the cloth to his chest. "Ya get that? A-and remember. Respect the other gods, I won't help ya if they wanna make your lives, or afterlives hell."

Quote:

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:04 am
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

KI: 450/450
ST: 650/650
BP: 295
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Defense :: 6
⇰ Speed :: 6
⇰ Intelligence :: 6
⇰ Stamina :: 5
⇰ Reflexes :: 6
⇰ Ki :: 5

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

Seri returned Gyoza's handshake. "Seriyana Yuukio Leiland." Beforr Seri could say more than her name, two new beings appeared before the group. The two of themlooked absolutely divine, but oneof them seemed to be a bit more composed than the other. Seriyana listened to what they had to say before they insulted all of them. This rubbed her the wrong way. She knew what she'd wish for if she somehow miraculously won. She'd wish for these gods to have manners. For niw, the young brawler held her tongue. No reason to go off yet. It seemed they were about to leave.

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:02 pm
User Image
                                                          User Image
                                                          |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Human |♢| BP: 400 |♢| Ki: 310/310 |♢| Stamina: 410/410 |♢|
                                                          |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

Taking the girl's hand, Gyoza would look into her eyes and quickly gauge her strength. He was impressed- she was stronger than most people, not counting aliens anyway. Maybe if he taught her a useful technique, she could be even stronger. Since Daiko and the green guy were sparring, maybe they'd have time. But no sooner after they wrapped up and with Ziber's return, two people would appear in an instant. Gyoza looked at them, wondering who they were, but all would become apparent soon enough. He didn't particularly care for the way the strange woman talked about them...and even less for the pudgy one's words of "encouragement". After the Kai finished speaking, the old man could contain himself no longer and let out a boisterous laugh. "HA! Well how about that? Listen Kai...I'm not in this tournament for any reason than it being good training for my students. Not for some guy I just met" he explained bluntly. "Though you're right, we'll need proper clothes... Hey, can you make the rest of us some clothes too?" he asked the purple triclops. If he was given proper time to prepare, they could've had their Turtle Gi to wear. But unfortunately, they would just have to make do.

【.STATS.】

⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: {10}
                                                          ⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: {2}
                                                          ⇰ Defense :: {4}
                                                          ⇰ Speed :: {1}
                                                          ⇰ Intelligence :: {1}
                                                          ⇰ Stamina :: {11}
                                                          ⇰ Reflexes :: {2}
                                                          ⇰ Ki :: {11}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                          。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Original Kamehameha
                                                          ✧ Turtle Style Last Resort
                                                          ✧ Scattering Bullet
                                                          。。。[MARTIAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                          ✧ Drunken Fist
                                                          。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Afterimage
                                                          。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Neo Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                          ✧ Super Kamehameha
                                                          。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Ki Sense
                                                          ✧ Solar Flare

killer-wolf-kun
                                                          DJSH9011
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:

User Image
                                                        User Image
                                                        |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 1110 |♢| Ki: 540/540 |♢| Stamina: 600/600 |♢|
                                                        |♢| Current Theme - |♢|

Well...that was the last thing she expected - to be zapped by a beam and wearing new clothes. She looked down, watching the cloth glow and contort until they took on a new form. It reminded her of her former outfit, though it was sleeker and comfortable fit her body. It was specially made just for her. "Thank you, I'll cherish them" she thanked Aku. Though promising that they would remain undamaged? Well, she was heading into battle and the competition sounded fierce. As she re-positioned her ninjato, two people would appear from a teleport. Her eyes locked onto the pair as she listened to them converse. 'So these are kais?' she asked herself. They seemed awfully rude... Apparently being a deity meant they didn't quite care for how they treated others. But Yosi didn't really care. "...Sorry, I'm only participating to help Daiko and his friends. I don't need a reward either" she retorted bluntly. Regardless of what either kai thought, she would not be defeated so easily. Her only objective was to win and win she would. But now that she met these kai and the way they spoke of them, it only convinced her the opposition was tough. Victory would not be easy...

【.STATS.】

◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {10}
                                                        ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {20}
                                                        ◆ Defense :: {10}
                                                        ◆ Speed :: {35}
                                                        ◆ Intelligence :: {20}
                                                        ◆ Stamina :: {30}
                                                        ◆ Reflexes :: {20}
                                                        ◆ Ki :: {34}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                        。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                        ✧ Grand Smasher - An green energy sphere with a short, green flaming tail, that creates an enormous explosion upon contact, inflicting a huge amount of damage.
                                                        ✧ Trap Shooter - The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.
                                                        ✧ Psycho Thread - The user points his or her hand at his opponent and traps them with thin strings of purple energy, paralyzing them and sucking the energy out of them. Struggling against the threads only exacerbates their effects.
                                                        ✧ Spirit Ball - A controllable energy sphere, the user controls and guides it by pointing the index and middle fingers in the desired direction. When initially guided, the attack utilizes kinetic energy to deal damage, striking the enemy multiple times from range. On its last strike, the Spirit Ball is triggered to explode on impact, further damaging the enemy.

。。。[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                        ✧ Redrawn Blade - A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                        ✧ Flight - The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
                                                        ✧ Afterimage - An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
                                                        ✧ Mach Dash - The user strikes a pose then preforms a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                        ✧ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade - A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.
                                                        ✧ Galactic Buster - The user puts their hands together in front of themselves and charges a large, green energy sphere. Then, they spreads their arms out at their sides, splitting the single sphere into two, and finally throwing their hands forward to fire the energy spheres in the form of two energy waves at the opponent, inflicting a massive amount of damage. It is the most powerful variation of the Grand Smasher.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                        ✧ Kiai - It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare (called Kiai Hō, -気合砲- lit. "Fighting Spirit Cannon") or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
                                                        ✧ Ki Blast - They are formed and discharged portions of ki, which are frequently used for fighting. Depending on their usage and power of the user, these discharges can be destructive and can even cause cataclysmic damage depending on the ability and power of the person using them, ranging from mountains, cities, continents, planets.
                                                        ✧ Ki Control - By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
                                                        ✧ Ki Sense - It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

killer-wolf-kun
                                                        DJSH9011
                                                        Ace Pilot Blitz
                                                        Eighth Diviner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:28 am
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]
xxxRanking Status: 640/640

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 330/350

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 300/390

_┗ The Frost Demon along with the others of Daiko's little pals Scryew turned over to face the Lookout. Hoping to get some form of training in before whatever they were waiting for arrived. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. Almost by sheer coincidence as soon as everyone had arrived, two figures who Scryew couldn't sense any ki from appeared before them. Raised many questions. Can't sense any ki but something mysterious about them just leaks out casually. They came off completely abrasive which Scryew didn't really care all that much. Not only that but with the explanation that if he would win this tournament, then a wish of any kind will be granted. A wish of any kind piqued his interest which Scyrew turned back to. "Sounds simple enough, when do we depart?" A chance to not only witness the skill and prowess firsthand of other galaxies and get a wish granted, perfect chance to test his new power against other people. Standing beside Daiko, he looked onto the Kai ready to begin this tournament everyone had spoken of. ┓

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Seri - Aku - Ziber - Daiko - Gyouza ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:36 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The young man stood with a hand in his pocket as he smiled brightly and craned his neck slightly. He felt better than ever after that display. Though his attention was drawn over to the young Ice Demon as his mouth let a soft smirk gleam. "Heehee~ I'm not even sweatin' yet." He'd mutter a bit before looking over to the team that he was going to be fighting along side. His hand would go to his chest while he watched the motion of the bag on his friend's person. Though before being able to ask about it, his head turned to the presences that appeared from nothing in an instant. His hands would move a bit instinctively as his feet spread a bit to prepare incase they were hostile. Though the woman he saw wasn't exactly the nicest. The snootiness was similar to a bad Bur day. Though he wasn't confident enough to speak up against her as he let his foot lax against the ground. His hand rubbing up and down his arm as he looked off to the side hearing her speak towards the bigger gentleman about a person with 'Master' in the title. The hair quirk of the boy spun around as he turned over to them as his arms rested by his side and his lips formed a grand smile. There was a Master of martial arts in this tournament that even this purple woman was excited about. If a god liked you, it had to be for a reason. Daiko's excitement began to boil as he stood, shaking with his fists by his side. The chubbier kai's words meant little to him as he felt his mind racing with whomever the Chitakk figure was, and how strong he was going to be if he was a fan favorite. Though as he was pointed out, his mood switched on the fly. He would look at his tattered clothing and blinked slowly while frowning. "Rag?"

He'd mutter a bit while he stepped back and tried to put his clothing back together, though to no avail. His mouth would frown a bit while small tingling was felt over his body. His attention pulled from the retaliation his master was giving as he looked to Aku who tried to look to the side innocently, allowing Kami a smirk at their direction. Daiko would pat himself down as he felt a costume change that was similar to the one that Yosi had. His soft smile returned as he let his fingers pinch the top of the scarf and his eyes closed. He would chuckle lightly and nod his head towards them with closed eyes. He felt alot better already as he heard Yosi and Scryew's vastly different answers. The young man would place a hand behind his head while his eyes closed. "A good fight is always something I like, a-and helping isn't bad either so. . .I-I'll do my best, and think about a wish later." His voice would call out. He'd feel prepared as he kicked a foot into the air, though keeping his power low, to the ground. He didn't want to make himself too excited with all the talk, and over do a simple stunt.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 1040/1080 ||BP: 1100|| Stamina: 970/1020..❞

Quote:

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:24 pm
User Image
“Do not judge me for what my race has done.
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

A smile would appear when Ziber heard his friend's response, an answer that he had predicted to hear. The both of them were ready for this tournament along with their master and the others they had met. With a calmer gaze, The frost demon would look to the others, and saw that the woman from the tournament and Gyoza were introducing each other. He also saw that Yosi was talking to Aku about something as well, which was interesting. While he wondered what he were talking about, Ziber sensed the change in the air and was met with the sight of two figures. From appearance alone, the newcomers matched what he had heard how the Kais dressed. The frost demon's fear did appear again and caused him to take a step back because of his problem, but something changed.

Ziber had heard the woman's words and the fear that was once there was replace with anger, a sign that could be seen by the change of his eyes from blue to red and the return of the footing he had before. The Kai had called him a bug of all things while comparing the fighters to someone named Chitakk. The frost demon stare at the two Kais, and when the woman suddenly look to him, she would see the fire burning in his eyes. This fire may had been made by another, by the false emperor, but now had been ignited by the pride and honor of his race. It was unsure if the woman had sensed Ziber's resolve to this, but his attention would move over to the other Kai as he explained the rules and something unusually. The being also didn't expect anything from the group, but said if they one, they would receive a wish. The frost demon thought that the idea was too good to be true, as he would use such a thing to bring back the true emperor.

No... It would be disrespectful for Ziber to wish his friend back, and honorable to wish away the one that currently ruled. He would need to be the one that killed that monster and he needed to due it on his own. When the comment was made about that he needed to be more presentable, the frost demon would finally speak up. "Forgive me,:Lord Kai, but my bio suit is the natural armor, or clothing of my race. So, if it is okay, I wish to fight like this." He spoke calm and polite to the Kai, even with the fire still burning inside to show that he was powerful. After the comment, Ziber would listen to the rules that seemed like the ones from the World Martial Arts Tournament, but with the changes of fighting three other fighters and that they weren't allowed to touch the roof of the arena. His attention would move as he heard Gyoza laugh and explain that he was only in the tournament because it would help with his training for Daiko and him. The master's words didn't calm the fire, but the frost demon found some peace from the man's words

The next to respond was the Hera, but Ziber thought something that he put in the back of his mind, for if the time came, he would ask about it. The Namekian seemed eager to for the battle ahead and possibly the wish. This was when the frost demon saw the oddity of Daiko and Yosi matching out fits that let him a bit confused. After the outfit change, the saiyan gave his opinion of the matter to which was what he thought his friend would say. Ziber would take a deep breath as he would look to the Kai and would speak once more."I believe we are all ready, Lord Kai. You have your team for this... Galactic Tournament." He said with a smile, ready for whatever this tournament had in store for them, and the forces they would fight. The frost demon would then look to the Supreme Kai to see what she would do next.

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.
I... We will have our revenge. That is a promise I will keep."

<--Ki: 630/630 --><--BP: 255x15=3825 --><--Stamina: 840/840--->
Mood: Excited, Determined, Focused
Thinking: We have to win....
With: A lot of people

OoC:
Theme Song: Red vs Blue
killer-wolf-kun

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:27 pm
User Image
Ingo

The sweat beat down the chubby chin of the Northern Kaioshin as the man would watch half of the reactions. His mind would be filled wit negativity from those gazes of distain and rebellion. Even the elder one was to speak out while he cleared his throat a bit. Most of them were in it for the experience rather than actually fighting for a wish. Though it wasn't completely true all the way around as he looked to Kami and Aku. The Namekian would then smirk as he nodded his head. "The Earthling kind are the greatest force you could ever come across, as I told you. They will do well." Kami would reassure as a tingling sensation would cover Gyoza as Aku would use his CLOTHING BEAM on him as well, adjusting him into a turtle Gi, as he was accustom to. The Kai would then look back at the woman who seemed entranced by the happenings on the planet. "I hope you're ready." He'd say while closing his eyes. "And Pardon my skepticism. The main attraction as she has spoken of previously, is one man who is beyond even her power, so I have doubts on another Mortal, lacking his experience, beating a man of such a calibur." The North Kai would be interrupted by the landing of the woman with a hand behind her back. "Master Chitakk is the greatest fighter in the whole universe in my opinion. No one could defeat him outside of a Godly force." She'd say while plucking the chubby god. Her eyes followed the displeased looks on the majorities faces. "For such a soft and dainty planet, they produced. . .Something. I'm sure if Chitakk wasn't within the ranks, you'd stand a chance." She'd say cockily, bringing a hand beneath her chin while giggling. Though not long after her eyes dropped onto Yosi. A brow cocked a bit while her head tilted. Though no words were given after.

King Kai would walk between all of them as he held his hands out, making a cube around the combatants. Kami and Aku stepping back while his eyes closed. "Apologize, we're running late already." He'd say once more while panting as Ingo would put a hand on the shell, closing her eyes. "Let's hurry, they seem to be picking the brackets already." She would say while feeling the area slowly float into the air before she spoke out loud. "Kai Kai!" And without missing a beat, the group would disappear from that plane.
-exit-

Quote:

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:07 pm
User Image
Kami

The Namekian would cross his arms behind his back while smiling and seemingly look at nothing. "That Chitakk is an amazing fighter. It maybe a godsent that we allowed them in the chamber." He'd say while Aku would walk to his side and blink his three eyes, giving him a half gaze. "They could've sent me instead of that old guy. I'd be leagues better." The assistant complained while closing all of his eyes before scoffing to the side. The two's mouths slowly faded down into frowns. ". . .It seems our gaze shouldn't have been averted to the affairs we have wrought, and more to the affairs that are in our domain." Kami would say as Aku sighed and points his finger forth shooting a small blast at a cloud before the blast is slapped to the side. Aku's eyes open to look at the 8 warriors floating before him. All familiar, and the annoying gaze of the lower beings would make his mouth grit. "If someone is going to be playing copy cat. Then atleast have the decency to use the full power of the warriors. This power is laughable at best." His mouth would let out before spitting in the direction of the clones as they slowy floated forward. "I'll have to delve into violence to bring about peace." Kami would say as his hands would move forward and his pupals faded in. His mouth a solomn look as he prepared to fight. Aku gulped a bit while getting into his stance and letting ki exude from him. "I'll try to make sure your hands don't get too dirty, Lord Kami." The two would look at the threat oncoming and match each other's stance.

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:55 pm
User Image
Kami

Aku plumets onto the temple as he is slammed into the tile by a combine effort from Ziber and Yosi. His eyes wince a bit while the two would slowly float backwards seeing Gyoza, and Arcana shooting a multitude of blasts. The three eye'd demonic being would roll across the tower, struggling to stay on his arm as he looks to the devastated tower. "I-I'll be damned. . ." He'd mutter to himself while Kami threw a Daiko into another Yosi he battled. The two would stop eachother's skid as the two would look to the being. His body towering over them as he his hand would shoot forth and slam into the temple, breaking a great deal as the two dodged around his great size. Ki blasts would ensue while Daiko's body would be engulfed in purple. He'd fly forward and clash his fist with the great being's hand. Their eyes following the others as they began a barrage of ki blasts at the guardian. Though this was only followed by a unison of ki waves combining and blasting the titanous Kami in the chest, forcing his body to wither and shrink until he was at the normal size of his original form. "This. . . Is unfortunate. . ." He'd say while the clones slowly descended to gather around him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:08 pm
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

KI: 550/550
ST: 1180/1200
BP: 480x2=960
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 6+10
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 6+10
⇰ Defense :: 6+10
⇰ Speed :: 6+10
⇰ Intelligence :: 6+10
⇰ Stamina :: 50+10
⇰ Reflexes :: 6+10
⇰ Ki :: 5+10

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

Seri did not like the way the power boost was received. The Supreme Kai kissed her forehead like she was some child. Way uncool. But she couldn't deny the power boost she felt. It was as if she could go much further than before, fight for longer, outlast any opponent. And there was no denying her time in the tournament made her stronger all around. She was ready to take on this trial the Supreme Kai spoke of.

Looking around, Seri realized she was back at Kami's Lookout. Ziber and Scryew were along for the ride. Looking around, the place was a wreck. And it seemed Kami and Aku were fighting off assailants. Assailants that...looked like her teammates? Was this the trial? There were two Zibers, a Gyoza, two Yosis, two Daikos, and someone she didn't recognize. Either way, Seri wasn't going to waste any time going to work.

Letting her Ki flow, Seri powered up into Max Power and launched forward towards the clones gathering around Kami before letting lose with a Rebellion Spear at the nearest before turning and using a Sledgehammer on another. She was trying to knock her targets into other clones, to take out as many as possible. "Kami, you alright?" She wouldn't take her eyes off the enemy as she called out to the Earth's Guardian.

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"

[quote="Eighth Diviner"
[quote="killer-wolf-kun"
[quote="DJSH9011"

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:22 pm
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]
xxxRanking Status: 875

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 400/400

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 450/450

XX。。。[ Stats ]
◆ Physical-Based Offense: 20
◆ Energy-Based Offense: 13
◆ Defense: 13
◆ Speed: 13
◆ Intelligence: 12
◆ Stamina: 15
◆ Reflexes: 13
◆ Ki:20

XX。。。[ Theme Song ]
XXXXX

_┗ The wishes were finally being revealed. Seri wanted to be stronger, the old man wanted a "flying nimbus" turns out to be a cloud that can take you anywhere, Yosi wanted vengeance, the Saiyan wanted to keep his a secret while Ziber also wanted power, however, he wanted everyone else to get stronger. A little taken back from that, made Scryew become puzzled just a bit. It wasn't something he had expected. The humbleness these people possessed shined similarly to his former mentor from back home. With each passing moment, they keep surprising him. It just raised his curiosity about these people. ┓

_┗ The wishes were being granted, but in the midst of what seemed like a second, Scryew found himself back on the Lookout alongside Seri and Ziber. The lookout was completely totaled. Something wasn't right, he looked around with the others coming to discover that Kami and the demon Aku were on the receiving end of an assault. What was weird...was that the ones doing the attacking were those from the team. Not only that, there were duplicates of them! Seri took off, coming to the aid of Kami whereas Scryew flew upwards above Aku and shot ki blasts at the copy of Gyoza and the one he had no knowledge of, intercepting the blasts that were launching at the demon who was struggling to stand. Dashed forward stretching his arms out grabbing hold of the clones and pushing them straight to the grounds of the lookout before letting go, landing in front of Aku, allowing him to recover with every possible second. Standing in the middle of the clones. He tilted his head to look at the demon, checking on his condition. If the clones were to come back as Scryew had expected...they'll have to get through the Namekian first. ┓

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

Ace Pilot Blitz

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

Quote:

↳ Planet Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]