Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂
⚡ || Land of Lightning Main Road Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:38 pm
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Quote:

KAMEYO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Kameyo wasn't sure how to take Kenshin's advice, so she kept quiet as they traveled forward. She felt better about just being on the sidelines until it was time to seal the demon. His question, however, was a fair one and she gave it a little thought before answering. "I used to be more brash, self-assured, cocky. I rejected all gods, all philosophies. We were all just a step up from animals, at best, so why bother with stupid things like village governments and laws? I came to Arashigakure and met Toso and... and I was willing to compromise and to obey those as long as they didn't infringe too greatly on what I wanted. But I've been at unrest, like something sick was festering in me and it only got worse after Kagami, got worse still after the Yokai problems. I couldn't live with it anymore," Kameyo said softly, thinking about how dark her considerations had been in those final weeks before she broke. "I was so unhappy, and the idea of being immortal and living with that forever was so unbearable. But before I did anything brash, I was plagued with dreams of this forest and these slugs and I just, I went. I left in the night and I didn't stop until I was there and Katsuyu healed me. I don't know. She saved me, really, in many ways, and she couldn't offer me any advice on where to go from there, how to live my life, any of that... she just said that I was hurt because I had hurt others. I would heal if I could heal others. And it's stuck with me ever since."

Kameyo turned to Kenshin and really looked at him. He had changed a lot, too. More subdued, more personable. Whatever icy exterior he'd had before had melted into something still reserved but not so removed. It was a pleasant change and she felt his marriage had been a catalyst, much as being with Toso had eroded her roguish views. "I think I'm still missing something, but I feel a lot better about who I am now. I want to dedicate myself to healing and fixing. That's who I am."

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Kenshin tensed up at the mention of Kagami's name. The mere utterance of the enchantress's name reminded him of the matter that he had wanted to address with Toso. The fact that Kagami managed to escape and then Toso would raise her son to become the vile crow sage. He felt like a fool for believing that Toso acted decisively enough to end her life and the possibility of any descendants but no, mercy prevailed. Still, he needed to breathe and truly listen to what Kameyo was saying. She described turning over a new leaf in great detail and made changes that were admirable. "I used to believe that rogues were inherently evil, beyond redemption. The path you're now walking is proof of my former ignorance. However, don't forget that it's easy to be kind. What's difficult is to be just. Mercy and goodness cannot exist in a world without justice, it's the foundation. Some can never change and we must shield the innocent from them. That's how we give room for kindness." Kenshin's words were hardened by his frustration at the Satoshi situation but there was far more empathy in his tone directed toward Kameyo. He continued walking down the road and considered more of what Kameyo said. "Ada showed me that mercy and justice aren't separate concepts. One always lifts the other. They're essential to the other's very existence. I wouldn't have found that without her love." He spoke plainly about the deep impact that his wife had on him. The intensely private man did not want to delve into too much detail about his personal life but he did feel that it was useful to offer a glimpse of insight into what changed his mind. "Without mercy the world can be cold and cruel. I grew up in the Gimangakure Prison among the worst of the worst. I endured horrible abuse and tragedy. I imagine you've endured your own pain. The pain can tempt you to beg for a lighter burden. But I've learned that if you're strong enough then it can make you ask the gods for broader shoulders. That's what can help make you whole." The storm sage offered his advice with a voice that was almost soft. He knew that Kameyo was already aware of his background so the information was not new but perhaps, in this light, she could relate to his experiences. "What you've learned from the slugs is what I learned by listening to the flow of natural energy itself. There's a connection that brings us together. I think that the demons and corrupted nature chakra are a barrier to that deeper understanding. It's only with the purity that us sages know all too well that we can destroy the darkness that's sure to come." Kenshin spoke of the oncoming doom and also revealed some of what was driving him. He was in some sense doom driven and preparing himself to face the possibility of combating eternal oblivion for this world but it was certainly worthy of the fight. Overall, Kenshin was regretful of his past harshness and hoped that he could take steps to repair those mistakes. Including the mistakes that he made toward Kameyo.

×TITLE: Sannin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Active
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Reiken no Michi Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
▱▰▱ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
▱▰▱ Physical Prowess | The Hyuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Thundering Justice | Lightning-based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
▱▰▱ Tsunami of Justice | Kenshin gains access to the water element.
▱▰▱ Ionic Blade | The user's bukijutsu and basic combat weapon strikes may be made complex to add their lightning element to the attacks. This causes tiered paralysis on contact equal to the rank of the technique it is paired with.
▱▰▱ Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
▱▰▱ Short-Circuiting Juken | For an additional amount of chakra that is half of the amount spent for the original technique, Hatake chidori raiton can be applied to complex juken techniques to inject the enemy's body with lightning. The Hatake's chidori raiton inflicts a tier of full-body paralysis that is equivalent to the technique's rank up to the second tier. This paralysis lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts. Applying Chidori chakra to the Juken consumes a second offensive activation.
▱▰▱ Storm Sage | Lightning techniques cast while in sage mode and when enhanced by nature chakra burn brighter and inflict a tier of blindness that is equivalent to the technique's rank. This blindness lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts.
▱▰▱ Stern Spirit | Reiken no Michi virtue states cost one rank less in stamina to activate and maintain. The stamina cost of the virtue states cannot be reduced beyond this.
▱▰▱ Raijin Drum | While in human sage mode, Kenshin is able to self-korabo one lightning technique, one wind technique, and one water technique into one three-times powerful truth-seeking orb. This consumes the chakra of the three techniques on his nature chakra reserves but only one offensive action. This can only occur once for every three posts.
▱▰▱ Conduction Mastery | Kenshin is able to self-korabo his lightning and water techniques more efficiently by paying 10 less chakra when one raiton and one suiton are combined.

Class Information
First Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Expert: Rapier → The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, or two if dual wielding, to apply this focus toward with examples such as Katana, Spear, Bows or even Dual Daggers. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense.
► Signature Style: Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
Second Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Mystic Hero → The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Bloodline
▱▰▱ Blood Knight → Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S} In addition, Blood Knights are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
▱▰▱ Dedicated Disciple → A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.
► Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi | Tetsunami Ryu | Reiken no Michi

Weapon Specs
Weapon Name: Getsuruitō
Weapon Type: Katana & Rapier [ Reiken Spirit Sword ]
Weapon Size: 38 Inches Total | 30 Inch Blade | 8 Inch Hilt
Style Categorization: Medium Sword
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Stat Increase: +2 Speed
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Description: Getsuruitō (月涙刀, Moon Tear Sword) is a legendary sword that was reworked and merged with the standard-issue Kumogakure Police Department officer rapier commissioned to Kenshin Kosei named Purity. The original form of the sword is a steel and dark blue katana with a bronze crossguard and dragonhead handle. It also has a rapier form that was refined from Purity and is entirely constructed from steel with a dark blue handle and basket hilt. The katana and rapier forms are the same size and constructed of the same materials. Getsuruito was considered a legendary artifact by the people of Seizan as it was wielded by an ancient general. When the rusted blade was awarded by the locals to Kenshin Kosei he discovered that it had the unique ability to merge with and empower one other weapon. When the katana was reworked to its fullest potential it had the abilities of his own weapon in addition to incredible lightning abilities.
Ability Summary:
Righteous Sword of the Sentinel [ Senchineru no Seigi no Ken ] | Rank E | Bloodline | Spiritual
All forms of Hyuuga techniques including the gentle fist can be used through the sword for the 10 posts that this technique is active. This means that strikes involving the blade cause physical damage including stab wounds as well as seal tenketsu points and any other effects of the technique used through the sword. An additional 5 chakra can be applied to the blade to prevent it from causing physical damage from thrusting but instead seal tenketsu points and inflict pain similar to a stab wound in the area struck but slashing attacks can still cause damage. Half the resource cost of techniques from the rapier style of Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi applied allows the technique to carry the tenketsu sealing effects of a same-rank palm strike such as a B-Rank carrying 64 Palms effects. Getsuruito must be in its rapier form to use this ability and 5 chakra can be spent upon activation of this technique to transform it as such. The Righteous Sword of the Sentinel technique has a 10 post duration before necessitating re-activation and costs an E-Rank amount of chakra. The initial activation of this technique consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not.

Smiting Blade of the Night Watch [ Naitō Otchi no Sumittinguburēdo ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Spiritual
When this technique is activated it crackles violently with night blue lightning for the entire duration. The electricity from the blade also forms bolts of lightning over the body of the user and appears to supercharge them. Whenever the blade is swung or thrust over the duration the user can fire a concentrated blast of ten bolts of lightning to accompany the strike equal to the rank applied but for only half the cost to initiate the technique. Hatake, Raiu, and Sage enhanced lightning can pass through the blade and apply to these lightning bolts. The bolts cause a thunderously deafening sonic boom and can inflict tier 2 burns upon direct contact with the lightning. Additionally, these lightning bolts can be freely applied to all complex bukijutsu for no action cost to smite enemies. The only action cost is when the technique is activated and all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not consume actions and only chakra. This ability can be used in both forms of Getsuruito.

Draconic Sabre of Moon Sundering [ Getsu Sandaringu no Dorakonikku Seibā ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Complex
This is the original ability of the ancient Getsuruito blade and thus requires the original katana form. 5 chakra can be spent to transform the blade to its original form upon activation of this technique. Crackling and thunderous dark blue lightning can be applied to the katana's edge at any rank and the same lightning can form a dragon head formed from electricity over the body of the user for 10 posts. This allows all spiritual techniques the sword comes into contact with to be slashed through and even cut in half at the same rank despite the complex nature of the technique. For half of the original cost to activate the technique a same-rank spiritual electrical energy slash can be sent out from the slash of the blade. This same cost can be applied to any complex bukijutsu to achieve the same effect. The original 10 post activation of this ability consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities do not.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

kiiwispoet

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:30 pm
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Quote:

KAMEYO

Kameyo worried her bottom lip as she considered what Kenshin was saying about justice. She hadn't considered justice so much as kindness and mercy, seeing the latter as instrumental to healing. True to his point, she had felt lighter in a lot of ways after meeting with Katsuyu. It felt like she could breathe and it felt like her different hearts were beating in sync after the longest bout of arrhythmia. She wasn't sure there was a god she was ready to converse with, though. "I worry that the gods only lead us down the path they endorse, and not one of our own making. Toso has been growing distressed after referring more and more to the Great Old Ones. I know Satoshi's been led astray after reading so many myths; Takao said he thought he could kill Jashin. But perhaps I do need broader shoulders," she mused aloud.

She looked over her shoulder, briefly, towards where Arashigakure had last been, and it made her heart ache. Was she shirking her responsibilities by restraining her abilities to only that of healing? His thoughts about corrupted chakra, however, were interesting to her. "Do you think the demons need to be exorcised completely? Destroyed and gone from this world?" Maybe they really did corrupt the purity of nature. She had thought they were instrumental to balance, but did a good body find balance with a sick organ? Still, she couldn't help but hope this Byakko wouldn't be in pain by the time she removed the demon.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Kenshin shook his head in disagreement at Kameyo's initial statements about the gods. "I don't see the point in worshipping any god besides Evergreen. It's a fact that the universe to which we all owe our very existence is her domain. Naturally, if you're going to revere any deity then it should be the one who's the reason why you even exist. Beyond that, we also know that Jashin is hellbent on consuming all creation. We're bound by duty as living creatures to stop him from doing that." He was beginning to be bothered by the rampant skepticism about the gods that so many people he had thus interacted with expressed. However, while he made a logical argument he also understood that he could not control the beliefs of others. He had to remind himself at this moment that there was no purpose in being frustrated by that which he had no control over. When Kameyo spoke again and shifted the subject slightly he was able to respond in such a way to dismiss his temptation toward intemperance. "The tailed beasts are powerful tools of Jashin and one of the few ways that he influences this realm. As he gets stronger from devouring Utu's universe, the more he's able to control the bijuu. They're in a weakened state now after Evergreen, Zelel, and Utu split the ten tails and confined the nine demons to Earth over a millennia ago. They can't be destroyed because over the many years they've become a festering corruption on their prison itself. When destroyed they can reconstitute themselves by gathering their corrupted energy back together in the environment. If we can't destroy them then we need to cleanse them. That'll take away Jashin's power." The templar of Evergreen explained. He was curious as to what the ritual to purify a demon may entail. For now he was razor-focused on his goal of reaching Byakko. All of his knowledge would be for naught without taking this first step. "Get ready, we're almost there. You shouldn't have to fight him but keep your wits about you." The sentinel noted as he kept his tenseigan focused on Byakko and followed his sight.

Exit.

×TITLE: Sannin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Active
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Reiken no Michi Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
▱▰▱ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
▱▰▱ Physical Prowess | The Hyuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Thundering Justice | Lightning-based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
▱▰▱ Ionic Blade | The user's bukijutsu and basic combat weapon strikes may be made complex to add their lightning element to the attacks. This causes tiered paralysis on contact equal to the rank of the technique it is paired with.
▱▰▱ Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
▱▰▱ Short-Circuiting Juken | For an additional amount of chakra that is half of the amount spent for the original technique, Hatake chidori raiton can be applied to complex juken techniques to inject the enemy's body with lightning. The Hatake's chidori raiton inflicts a tier of full-body paralysis that is equivalent to the technique's rank up to the second tier. This paralysis lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts. Applying Chidori chakra to the Juken consumes a second offensive activation.
▱▰▱ Storm Sage | Lightning techniques cast while in sage mode and when enhanced by nature chakra burn brighter and inflict a tier of blindness that is equivalent to the technique's rank. This blindness lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts.
▱▰▱ Stern Spirit | Reiken no Michi virtue states cost one rank less in stamina to activate and maintain. The stamina cost of the virtue states cannot be reduced beyond this.
▱▰▱ Raijin Drum | While in human sage mode, Kenshin is able to self-korabo one lightning technique, one wind technique, and one water technique into one three-times powerful truth-seeking orb. This consumes the chakra of the three techniques on his nature chakra reserves but only one offensive action. This can only occur once for every three posts.
▱▰▱ Conduction Mastery | Kenshin is able to self-korabo his lightning and water techniques more efficiently by paying 10 less chakra when one raiton and one suiton are combined.

Class Information
▱▰▱ Expert: Rapier → The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, or two if dual wielding, to apply this focus toward with examples such as Katana, Spear, Bows or even Dual Daggers. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense.
▱▰▱ Mystic Hero → The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
▱▰▱ Blood Knight → Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S} In addition, Blood Knights are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
▱▰▱ Dedicated Disciple → A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.

Weapon Specs
Description: Getsuruitō (月涙刀, Moon Tear Sword) is a legendary sword that was reworked and merged with the standard-issue Kumogakure Police Department officer rapier commissioned to Kenshin Kosei named Purity. The original form of the sword is a steel and dark blue katana with a bronze crossguard and dragonhead handle. It also has a rapier form that was refined from Purity and is entirely constructed from steel with a dark blue handle and basket hilt. The katana and rapier forms are the same size and constructed of the same materials. Getsuruito was considered a legendary artifact by the people of Seizan as it was wielded by an ancient general. When the rusted blade was awarded by the locals to Kenshin Kosei he discovered that it had the unique ability to merge with and empower one other weapon. When the katana was reworked to its fullest potential it had the abilities of his own weapon in addition to incredible lightning abilities.
Ability Summary:
Righteous Sword of the Sentinel [ Senchineru no Seigi no Ken ] | Rank E | Bloodline | Spiritual
All forms of Hyuuga techniques including the gentle fist can be used through the sword for the 10 posts that this technique is active. This means that strikes involving the blade cause physical damage including stab wounds as well as seal tenketsu points and any other effects of the technique used through the sword. An additional 5 chakra can be applied to the blade to prevent it from causing physical damage from thrusting but instead seal tenketsu points and inflict pain similar to a stab wound in the area struck but slashing attacks can still cause damage. Half the resource cost of techniques from the rapier style of Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi applied allows the technique to carry the tenketsu sealing effects of a same-rank palm strike such as a B-Rank carrying 64 Palms effects. Getsuruito must be in its rapier form to use this ability and 5 chakra can be spent upon activation of this technique to transform it as such. The Righteous Sword of the Sentinel technique has a 10 post duration before necessitating re-activation and costs an E-Rank amount of chakra. The initial activation of this technique consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not.

Smiting Blade of the Night Watch [ Naitō Otchi no Sumittinguburēdo ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Spiritual
When this technique is activated it crackles violently with night blue lightning for the entire duration. The electricity from the blade also forms bolts of lightning over the body of the user and appears to supercharge them. Whenever the blade is swung or thrust over the duration the user can fire a concentrated blast of ten bolts of lightning to accompany the strike equal to the rank applied but for only half the cost to initiate the technique. Hatake, Raiu, and Sage enhanced lightning can pass through the blade and apply to these lightning bolts. The bolts cause a thunderously deafening sonic boom and can inflict tier 2 burns upon direct contact with the lightning. Additionally, these lightning bolts can be freely applied to all complex bukijutsu for no action cost to smite enemies. The only action cost is when the technique is activated and all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not consume actions and only chakra. This ability can be used in both forms of Getsuruito.

Draconic Sabre of Moon Sundering [ Getsu Sandaringu no Dorakonikku Seibā ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Complex
This is the original ability of the ancient Getsuruito blade and thus requires the original katana form. 5 chakra can be spent to transform the blade to its original form upon activation of this technique. Crackling and thunderous dark blue lightning can be applied to the katana's edge at any rank and the same lightning can form a dragon head formed from electricity over the body of the user for 10 posts. This allows all spiritual techniques the sword comes into contact with to be slashed through and even cut in half at the same rank despite the complex nature of the technique. For half of the original cost to activate the technique a same-rank spiritual electrical energy slash can be sent out from the slash of the blade. This same cost can be applied to any complex bukijutsu to achieve the same effect. The original 10 post activation of this ability consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities do not.

kiiwispoet

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:11 am
                  Quote:

KAMEYO

Kameyo didn't know the facts of the universe that Kenshin was spouting, but she was also pretty sure he was difficult to dupe, so maybe there was something about Evergreen she didn't know. But he didn't say anything against them having set paths for their followers, so the point seemed moot anyways. She didn't push him further, though she could feel the phantom of old Kameyo that wanted to take pleasure in any frustration he might have felt at her heresy. She dug her fingernails into her palms and tried to escape the feeling.

"Cleansing... I don't know if that's something I can necessarily do but I'm here to help if you need it." She certainly wasn't eager to keep Jashin in power, for all the damage he'd done.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:58 pm
[ Takao travel post. Puppeting Lilou & Brooy's twins unless they prefer to make their own travel posts lol. ]  

ghostfinch

Seeker

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 9:34 pm
User Image

Thresher and Akari make their happy way toward Zaishin.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,290 / 1,290 x◆¦ STAMINAx 1,115 / 1,115 xx
                ◆¦ Performer/Tamerx ◆¦ A RANK x◆¦ Kemono Shinzō x ◆¦ Wandererx
                ◆¦ RYOx 0,000x ◆¦ EXPx 02,350
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 2
                  ● Speed ► 2
                  ● Agility ► 2
                  ● Endurance ► 2

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

pyrategross

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 4:34 pm
An entirely non-descript bird, seemingly unaware of the upheaval of the world it flitted through, glided down the road towards Arashigakure  

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 5:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Once they reached the Lightning Country Kenshin illuminated his eyes with a night blue light. His tenseigan scanned the lands that surrounded them. He needed to find a blip on the radar of a bijuu-sized chakra pool. This was a rather time-consuming process as they traveled. "Kumoito has the jinchuuriki of the sanbi. Her name is Nami Shoton. She helped defend the Pale Citadel against the samurai invaders last month. She shouldn't be too difficult to track down." Kenshin updated the others as his eyesight searched Kumoito. It seemed more sensible to find Nami before Toso considering recent events. "Gyuki has given me the bijuu chakra that I need to purify the other tailed beasts. The mixture of Gyuki's chakra, my human sage abilities, and Evergreen's blessing has allowed me to remove Jashin's influence from the demons. I no longer need Gyuki's full power as a small amount of his chakra has melded with my own through Lady Kameyo's seal. I'll no longer have access to his full chakra pool if I give him away. That's my intention. I'll need you all to consider who I should pass him to. Any ideas?" Kenshin had no interest in being a jinchuuriki as stockpiling this much chakra was against his ninshuu beliefs. He also intended to make good on his word to Gyuki that he would not keep him. Given his history of slicing off Gyuki's horn five years ago he could understand the demon's desire not to be hosted by him permanently.

Enter.

×TITLE: Sannin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 10】▰【SPEED: 09】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 10】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500▰【GYUKI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000▰【GYUKI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Active Effects
Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Active
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Reiken no Michi Status:
• Inactive
Gyuki Transformation Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ The Grand Order | Status effects affect the templar by [1] tier lower at a minimum of tier 1 when defending their religion's faithful and their houses of worship. This PA is only obtained by grand templars and is automatically obtained once that title is granted.
▱▰▱ Eye of the Storm | When using techniques or abilities based on the water and-or lighting element, including ranton and other bloodline techniques their rank is increased depending on the proximity to the user. When 20-25 feet from the user, techniques are increased by one rank in strength, when 5-10 feet from the user, techniques are increased by two ranks.
▱▰▱ Conductive Destruction | Ranton users are masters of their elements so one Raiton and one Suiton ninjutsu can be self-Koraboed for only one offensive activation. This ability can only be used once per three posts. If both Raiton and Suiton techniques are used in the same post then they are all reduced by 5 chakra per rank of the technique.

Class Information
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

Weapon Specs
Ability Summary:

kiiwispoet

cute things in jars

pyrategross

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 7:23 pm
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                  Quote:

KAMEYO

User Image
                      Kameyo listened to Kenshin intently, considering his question carefully. She was floored by his ability to continue refusing power, but she also knew he was plenty powerful on his own abilities. He didn't seem egotistic like she'd assessed him as before, so she didn't think it was his own faith in his abilities so much as his faith in Evergreen and what he felt was right that decided the sacrifice for him. "I think we should pick someone in the Leaf. There were so many jinchuuriki in the Storm that they nearly completed their goal in one attack. I also think it would be a show of good faith, too, towards our intervillage relations, to hand them something potentially destructive to the Storm. As to who should receive the bijuu, I suppose someone who fought in Takijinsei with us would be a good decision. Right?" She was thinking aloud moreso than actually asking for opinions, but she stayed silent for the considerations of others.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Cute Things in Jars

pyrategross

ghostfinch

Seeker

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 9:05 pm
User Image
SHION xxxxx MORI
"Give it to one of ours," Shion casually blunted. As the party traveled, Shion had self-elected to take up the rear, keep back just enough to read as disinterested from the general goings on, but close enough to sure up a defense should they come under attack. "The only reason those bastards got us is we were in a moment of weakness," she'd muse, picking up her pace to stand between the two. "Not that anyone actually ever cared for my advise, but I could think of a shinobi or two deserving of the honor of joining our club... Better than just handing it over to someone we dont know for a bit of 'good faith,'" she'd add, throwing a poor mimic of Kameyo in at the end. "The fact that the Sannin of Arashi isn't keeping his powers for his own is good enough faith."

Battle Info

CHAKRA: 3575/3575 // STAMINA: 4225/4225// DEMON CHAKRA: 5000/5000 // BODY RANK: S+ // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Tai/Tai/Bloodline
Str: 9 // Spd: 9 // Agi: 10 // End: 9
TITLES: Konin // CORE Director: Bastet // Cat Summon Head // Nibi Host

Technqiue:

Quotes:
Ephemeral Ozymandias

kiiwispoet

pyrategross

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 9:21 pm
User Image
Ultimate Ninja Storm
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Bloodline | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: B 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Storm

User ImageUser Image
Musica walked along in the middle of the group. She was doing her best to follow the conversation about the demon, but the amount of politics and diplomacy was going way over her head. The girl had her arms crossed and she was frowning as she shifted her eyes from one speaker to the next, with question marks all but actually appearing around her head. Musica wanted to keep up, she was eager to contribute in any way she could. Mostly so that Kenshin and Shion weren’t let down by her. “What about-uh.” Musica began to speak, but stopped when she’d actually collected everyone’s attention. She cleared her throat and looked at the group with genuine curiosity. “How come you don’t ask Gyuki what he wants? I know I wouldn’t like it if a bunch of people I didn’t know tried to figure out where I was gonna live.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1295/1295
Stamina: 1170/1170
Corrupted Nature Chakra: 400/400
Ice Rank:
Strength: 4
Speed: 4
Reflex: 4
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Cute Things In Jars

kiiwispoet

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 3:34 am
Another bird, drifting along the treetops away from Arashigakure's groundsman, lit unassumingly upon a high branch of a tree near the group of shinobi - busying itself grooming its feathers. To all, including Kenshin, the little creature would simply blend into the background of the vibrant mountain ecology of the land of lightning.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 11:42 am
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱The philosophical lord heavily weighed each woman's words as they were spoken to him. He thoughtfully responded to Kameyo first. "Ninshuu doctrine has taught me that too much chakra concentrated in one place is a grave danger to humanity. The Jashinist attack on Arashi is one example." Kenshin supported Kameyo's words but then heard the other side of the argument from Shion. He could understand her conviction born from loyalty to her village. He made the same argument back when he was in her position. "Certainly Arashigakure will be more prepared next time and maybe the power of Gyuki could be used to strengthen us. Yet the power of a demon is dangerous and has its price. There's also no law that demands that we keep the bijuu in the Storm." Kenshin gave merit to Shion's argument as he considered it and walked along the road. The sannin knew when he needed to act without advice such as decisively selecting Miyuki as the Arashikage during a moment of crisis but he also recognized that there were times when deliberation was necessary. His gaze continued searching for the sanbi's jinchuuriki so he would not notice the bird that was tailing them. When he heard Musica's suggestion he nodded. "My promise to him was that I'd find him a new host. He holds me to that and thus that's my responsibility." Kenshin focused on his duties and obligations in all matters. It was rare that Kenshin did anything simply because he wanted to. He was usually extremely deliberate in his own life in deciding what he was duty-bound to do. The only decision he ever made solely for his own happiness was getting married. Where he lived, what responsibilities he needed to carry, even family obligations, it was all in an effort to make himself useful. Thus he had a hard time personally understanding Musica's point. "Gyuki has a duty as we all do to stop the incoming Jashin apocalypse. We all must make sacrifices to face the dusk. There's no room for wants." Kenshin responded strictly and his power over Gyuki did not allow him to protest. "My only requirement is that they keep the hachibi purified and help us stop Jashin when the time comes." He responded simply after carefully considering each person's input.

×TITLE: Sannin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 10】▰【SPEED: 09】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 10】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500▰【GYUKI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000▰【GYUKI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Active Effects
Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Active
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Reiken no Michi Status:
• Inactive
Gyuki Transformation Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ The Grand Order | Status effects affect the templar by [1] tier lower at a minimum of tier 1 when defending their religion's faithful and their houses of worship. This PA is only obtained by grand templars and is automatically obtained once that title is granted.
▱▰▱ Eye of the Storm | When using techniques or abilities based on the water and-or lighting element, including ranton and other bloodline techniques their rank is increased depending on the proximity to the user. When 20-25 feet from the user, techniques are increased by one rank in strength, when 5-10 feet from the user, techniques are increased by two ranks.
▱▰▱ Conductive Destruction | Ranton users are masters of their elements so one Raiton and one Suiton ninjutsu can be self-Koraboed for only one offensive activation. This ability can only be used once per three posts. If both Raiton and Suiton techniques are used in the same post then they are all reduced by 5 chakra per rank of the technique.

Class Information
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

Weapon Specs
Ability Summary:

ghostfinch

cute things in jars

pyrategross

Rocket Punches

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 11:59 am
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                  Quote:

KAMEYO

User Image
                      Kameyo held her breath for a moment to buy herself the time for a more civilized response. Still, she sighed. "There was no reason that should have been a moment of weakness. It seems like the entire village was just weak, and that's why the Arashikage is switching policies to be more diplomatic rather than isolationist - because all it did was isolate so many jinchuuriki that it was a Jashinist buffet." She made an irritated sound, though it was more at herself for thinking the village was ever secure enough for her to leave. "I think it's also strategic to spread the bijuu out, so it's more than just good faith, but good faith is a better reason than some juvenile jinchuuriki 'club.'"

She cupped her own face as she thought. It wasn't going to do any good to drive a wedge in their own group, especially because such friction could screw them if they come up against Jashinists. But she was deeply angry, and for more than just the conversation now, and it was difficult to only permit some anger to rear its ugly head and not all of it. At least Musica's more sensitive approach brought a smile to her face before she could school the expression. She felt like soft-hearted shinobi were in short supply, something she didn't think the others would agree with. Then, Kenshin set criteria that many ninja could meet. She wasn't sure how they could go from there. "If there are, say, two thousand shinobi between the two villages that meet that requirement, how are we going to choose a candidate?"

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Cute Things in Jars

pyrategross

Rocket Punches

◄ 雷║﹁The Land of Lightning﹂

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items