Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kurushimu National Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Virgil nodded. Maybe he should just try harder to find people who would be willing to buy things like that from him. It might be a good way to earn some extra money since such items weren't commonplace anymore and he could charge more for them. Something to think on, anyway. He lightly scoffed when it was pointed out he should have taken the time to notice how rotten the wood floors were. Now, where was the fun in that? He wasn't about to agree and prove Marcel right -again- considering the cocky remark he'd made only a few minutes ago. The smartass. No, it wasn't neat. At all. But before he could argue the point, he was distracted by the mention of his mother. "Oh?" An eyebrow was raised. "Maybe I'll have t'steal your phone an' give 'er ah call just t'hear 'er yell at ya. But I can't say I blame 'er for bein' like that." It was kind of amusing to him to think she already believed in such things and it took their two idiotic asses running in with an actual demon to start believing in such things. Maybe being the superstitious sort wasn't all that bad. "Guess she wouldn't be t'happy t'know you're datin' ah werewolf either." Virgil chuckled, picturing a very angry Hispanic woman showing up to set her son straight. He didn't know enough about her to really get a good grasp of who she was so it was easy for him to imagine her as being as fierce as her child. A slight smile came to him once his hand was grabbed. He couldn't help it, the simple contact with his beau made him happy. "Ya mean crazy, right?" He playfully uttered as he followed beside him. Though, arguably, brave and crazy went hand in hand. He studied the creek as they neared the creek, wondering what Marcel planned to go from here. Surely, he didn't want to go back to the old house, did he? The thought of being anywhere remotely close to the doll made him a bit apprehensive, but he was soon proven wrong. "Aye. Unless ya were lucky enough t'live near an underground spring an' could build a well." This was muttered with the slightest bit of annoyance coloring his tone. His family had to walk almost a mile in order to get water from the nearby river when it hadn't rained to refill the barrels they kept the water in. Needless to say, it had been a pain in the a**. A low whistle was given after he watched Marcel deftly hop across the rocks, rather impressed with the agility he had displayed. He stepped forward and paused, glancing down to his feet. s**t. He should have put his boots back on for this but going back was for losers and shoes were for the weak! Well, more than likely he didn't feel like going back for them. Still, Virgil took his time stepping across the rocks, not wanting to slip and fall into the water. As his bare feet touched grass again, he took hold of his hand again and tilted his head to the side in silent question.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:00 am
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at the threat of calling his Mother and telling her about their latest adventure. The Hispanic would put a hand up to his chest in mock shock and shook his head "You wouldn't dare call my Mamá! She'd drag me all the way back to Spain just to lock me in my old room and ground me!" it sounded funny no doubt but Marcel wouldn't put it past her to do something like that. She was every bit as stubborn and headstrong as he was, it was a wonder to him how his Papá loved her so much. But then again love is blind. Marcel then laughed a bit at Virgil's next comment and nodded his head with a wide grin adorning his face at the moment "I can see it now, she comes storming into my apartment wearing all her silver jewelry and dragging me out, probably blowing on a dog whistle the whole time" OK so that might have been a bit over dramatic but still it was a funny thought to say the least. He could just imagine Virgil in his wolf form cowering at the sound of one of those whistles that canines hated so much, the thought was amusing yet sad at the same time. He the grinned and shrugged his shoulders a bit before throwing a grin at Virgil "Crazy, brave. Different words, same thing at the end of the say" Marcel wasn't wrong. He would then glance over at Virgil and nodded his head once again "Once again, of course I'm right" just needed to reinforce that once again. After all it wasn't everyday that his Novio admitted that he was right twice in a row, the Hispanic was on a roll today! Once Marcel crossed the creek with ease he watched as Virgil slowly took his time following in his path "Oh come on Querido, it's not that hard" he rolled his eyes a little bit with a smirk adorning his face the whole time. Once Virgil was finally across and his hand was back in the Hispanic's, Marcel would nod his head in a direction deep into a denser portion of the woods before leading them "So where in the south did you grow up Querido? Were you...eh.. New Orleans? Uh..Alabama?...Texas?" remembering which states were considered southern was a bit difficult for Marcel considering he's only been to the states a handful of times. But that didn't stop him from trying to guess where his Lover was from as he led the two deeper and deeper into the woods. This was like the setup for a good horror movie that Marcel would latch onto, good thing this was real life and not a movie because it would be at this point that the killer would start stalking them! The funniest part of the thought was that the killer would be the one in more danger than either of them.

(Translation: Novio = Sweetheart )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil laughed. A thirty-seven year old man being grounded? Oh, yeah. That was priceless. Even more so was his next comment. It was a bit overdramatic and ridiculous bit still amusing. But it would take a lot more than silver jewelry and a dog whistle to keep him from letting anyone take Marcel away from him. The damn thing could make his ears bleed and he would still try. So much for not proving the younger man correct. The big brute grumbled softly to himself with no true agitation as those easy and witty remarks continued to come his way. "Ya have shoes on, ya cheater." He muttered as they began to head deeper in the forest for his earlier remark that walking across the stones wasn't hard. He didn't exactly have soft or sensitive feet, but rough surfaces were still uncomfortable to walk across. The answer to his question was something Virgil had to actually give some thought to, finally speaking after a minute or so. "Eh....I was born Kentucky but, y'know, now that ya mention it I don't think it's considered t'be th' South really..." His brows furrowed in confusion. "Though th' people in th' area did support th' South an' I've heard people refer t'it that way." He rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand while he glanced over to Marcel. "But I haven't gone back there since Vivi died. I've spent ah lot more time in New Orleans than anywhere else." Bourbon Street might as well be Virgil's favorite place in the world given all the bars there were to find along it. "I even have ah small place outside of it." Living in the city itself was too much for him. The convenience of it might be nice but he wasn't one for civilization, of course. He supposed now the place would just go on being abandoned since he didn't have any plans to return. He'd been on the fence about returning to the states a few weeks ago and now the former bounty hunter had someone special in his life he had no desire to ever go back unless Marcel wanted to. Virgil kept up a vigilant watch over their surroundings while they walked, mostly keeping an eye out for anything out of place in a forest. He didn't spot anything yet, but he wasn't exactly complaining. As much as he enjoyed running around as a wolf, it couldn't compare to being able to talk with his partner and hold his hand. This was nice. "Ya mentioned that you've gone before...do ya have family in th' states?" He couldn't imagine why anyone would want to visit on their own when there were a lot more interesting places in the world to see in his opinion.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:44 am
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but find the entire topic about his Mother amusing. She was probably one of the strongest women he knew for multiple reasons and the thought of her finding out about Virgil's lycanthropy was both amusing and terrifying at the same time. While she was strong, the Hispanic wasn't sure about how his Mother would react to finding out that all the superstitious things she feared were real. She'd probably lock the house down and not allow anyone in or out ever again if she had her way and the thought had Marcel internally chuckling a little bit. When he heard Virgil muttering his little complaint the Veteran smirked a bit and squeezed his hand a little bit before rolling his eyes"You're adorable when you whine, you know that?" he was saying that partially to tease the other man and to let him know that he did find it cute. Obviously the bigger man would appreciate it. Marcel would then listen to Virgil explain where he was from while the two of them walked deeper into the woods as the sounds of twigs snapping and birds chirping filled in the small gaps of silence between their conversation with each other "Kentucky? I've heard that place is..eh..what do they call them in America...? Ah yes, ahem. Redneck central?" maybe the Hispanic man wasn't the brightest on American culture but he knew stereotypes and that's what he knew about that area of the country. He would then perk up at the mention of how he spent a lot of time in New Orleans than Kentucky "Ooo New Orleans! Mardi Gras! Parties, alcohol, food, fun...girls flashing crowds of people to get plastic beads..." he sly grin grew on his face at the last bit "Always was a bit interested in seeing how people partied in the South" it all seemed fun for the most part, especially just how easy it seemed to get sloshed "Any fond memories of that place? Any good times or...attractive drunks?" he teased a bit as he pried a bit into the others personal life. Marcel was partly trying to focus more on the fun aspects of living in such a place and pull the others attention away from his reason for moving there which did admittingly break his heart a bit but he wouldn't let it show. Marcel would blink a bit at the question before shaking his head "I don't but Kendra does, right before I left for the Military we went to the states to Visit her parents...she's from California..." he explained a bit with a small smile at the memory. While it hurt to so much as think about her he was able to think of the good times they had at the very least "It was jarring to say the least, but fun" well not the parts awkwardly making conversation with her family but everything else they did was enjoyable! As the two continued walking the first sign that people once lived in the area was an old looking pile of rocks that caused the Hispanic to smirk "We're on the right track" now he knew they had to keep pushing forward!

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Him, whining? No such thing! Well, maybe a little but apparently it was an adorable thing. Go figure. Virgil smirked at him. "Dante was right, ya are ah handful." Good thing he has always loved a challenge. One thing was for certain, Marcel kept him on his toes. He couldn't help but laugh when Kentucky was referred to redneck central. "Maybe. I'm pretty sure anythin' inside th' bible belt is redneck hell." He shrugged a shoulder. He held no allegiance to the state of his birth and had no idea how much it had changed since he'd live there. If it had. It wouldn't surprise him if the majority of the people there were still racist bible thumpers. He rolled his eyes hard as the younger man seemed to become excited about the holiday. "Of course that's th' thing ya associate with New Orleans." He chuckled while he gently poked him in the ribs with his free hand. No doubt the place during that time of year was paradise on earth for any straight or bisexual man. Virgil made himself scarce during the holiday, mostly because it became rather dangerous to be lurking around the city with so many damn vampires prowling the streets. It was a city dominated by them and their numbers increased as they flocked to hold masquerades and feed on the inebriated humans. "They do seem t'know how t'party down there..." He would comment about the south. It was probably the only good thing it had going for it. "Ah few, maybe. Can't remember ah whole lot if I'm tellin' th' truth." Just because Marcel was trying to pry didn't mean he had to share although he was being honest. There were too many gaps in his memory between hunting jobs when he had the money to spend. It disturbed him when he thought of the possibility he could be a millionaire by now if he hadn't given in to so many vices back in the day. Even though he was learning more about Marcel, the information was making him have more questions. Like much else, they could wait. "California is ah beautiful place...or at least it was before th' population exploded." Virgil grinned a bit, recalling a time when the coastline didn't have nearly as many buildings. "I imagine so." He felt a tad guilty for making him remember times spent with his ex. Though, maybe Marcel was learning to take the good with the bad as he was when he mentioned his sister. As long as he didn't allow himself to think of the circumstances of her death, mentioning her was starting to get less painful for him. His steps would slow as they came across the pile of rocks, taking time to study them for a few seconds before he picked up his speed to match the other man's. "Guess you're not as bad with this explorin' stuff as I thought. Th' real challenge will be gettin' us back t'camp later." He teased. Nope, he wasn't going to help guide him at all!

As a comfortable silence fell between them, he was starting to find it somewhat hard to concentrate on their surroundings, unable to stop wrecking his brain for parts of his past. Giant blank holes in his memory weren't something he was proud of. There had to be at least one thing that hadn't been erased by drugs and alcohol. His eyes widened as it suddenly came to him as if he had gotten hit in the face with a rock. "Had ah buda crushin' on me once..." Perhaps he would share a bit after all, but the story wasn't entirely pleasant for him. "She was ah voodoo priestess...Heh, I so ********' afraid she'd put ah curse on me an' enslave me or somethin'..." One of the few times in his life the brute truly felt fear. He had imagined being trapped in his body, unable to control his actions or anything else, and being forced to do something and having absolutely no way of stopping it or saving himself rocked him to his core. He snorted a bit. "I remember 'er sayin' there would be no fun in it, that she'd change me with 'er own talents an' charms. She didn't, obviously..." Virgil shook his head. How and why she had finally given up on him was the embarrassing part. Feeling his face growing warm from the last of the memory, he rubbed his hand over it in an effort to hide it.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:21 pm
User Image

Marcel had a s**t eating grin plastered on his face when Virgil agreed with Dante about him "It took him pointing it out for you to realize that Querido?" he replied with another snarky yet good natured rebuttal that had a his s**t eating grin turn silly and amused. Marcel couldn't help it, sometimes Virgil just mad things too easy for him. When Virgil confirmed that the Hispanic was right on the money about Kentucky he felt rather proud of himself at that moment, considering he's only ever been to the states once it was rather nice to know he was at least a bit knowledgeable. Even if that knowledge was based on stereotypes, but that was neither here nor there. He would then grin a bit and rolled his eyes at the others reply "Tch, what else is there to associate with New Orleans? Gumbo? Eh...their..American football team?" that sport was a joke in the Hispanic's opinion, just a bunch of meatheads slamming into each other and throwing a ball around. They threw the ball! Their foot only connects with it...what...once!? Marcel was letting himself get worked up over something so trivial but he couldn't help it, the one time he had gone to the states he'd gotten into a huge argument with Kendra's Father over American Football. He'd let it go because it would only rile him up further. Instead he focused on how Virgil complimented him and obviously wasn't trying to tease him and the Hispanic would grin "Oh please, I could do it easily! Especially since I know you couldn't do it!" he challenged the other man. OK so maybe Marcel was trying to rile Virgil into doing it for him, the Veteran could do it! He just...didn't feel like it! He would get them to their unknown destination and Virgil could get them back! Yeah.

There was a pleasant bout of quiet between them as he led the way. Honestly Marcel was just going in a random direction with no clue where he was going at all. However the younger man would blink a bit in surprise when Virgil spoke about how some woman had crushed on him but even more surprising was when he let it be known that he practiced Voodoo. That was a scary thought to have someone with that kind of power crushing on you. The Hispanic frowned a bit and nodded his head "Don't blame you, I'd be terrified of that too" the very thought of someone placing such a spell or something like that on him made him shiver. So he could only imagine how Virgil felt with actually being confronted with the possibility of it happening. Marcel then grinned a little bit as they passed another rock pile, this one with a couple sticks sticking out of the top but Marcel paid it no mind as he chuckled a bit "Obviously she didn't, the woman give up on you or did she just die of old age trying?" obviously he was curious now, especially when he saw the other man blushing. This caused Marcel to lean in a bit with a grin "Or did she catch you with another man? Virgil you heart breaker!" now he was curious but that didn't mean he couldn't continue to tease the other man further!

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Remembering silence was golden, Virgil only shook his head at what had to be his hundredth dose of snark. But the Hispanic was wrong on that. The fact he was a handful was something he'd realized shortly after meeting him, right after noticing how great his a** looked. "Aw, c'mon." He sighed out in mock disappointment at his lack of knowledge of the city. There was more to it than what he listed but even the older man would be hard pressed to add anything more. Was it just him or did he detect an edge of irritation when Marcel mentioned football? It made him wonder how easy it would be to rile him if he tried to argue about the two sports with him. It might be entertaining even if he was feeling brave enough to actually do it at the moment. He didn't need to make it any easier for him. If he got any cockier, he was going to be difficult to live with! "Oh, aye. You're right again, love. I couldn't find my way out of ah paper sack." He gave a sly smirk. He could take a good guess on what he was trying to do and he wasn't going to let Marcel get to him. As far as Virgil was concerned, this was mini-vacation and he wasn't doing anything pertaining to the class he taught at the school.

He slowed down again when he noticed the newest pile, finding the sticks coming out of it rather strange. The sight of it made him think of the different cultures who used rock piles to mark what they thought of as sacred ground for sacrifices or other types of foul work. Was it the remains of some area like that? But before his curiosity could turn into paranoia, he was distracted by his questioning. His expression remained impassive as Marcel tried to guess what had happened between him and the priestess. Until the man mentioned the last thing, his lips shifting down with a slight scowl of annoyance. Son of a b***h. It seemed as if his lover had gained the accuracy of a homing missile lately. "More or less." His eyes cut over to him before he stubbornly looked away. "Not that I remember it...'er sister told me what happened th' next day." Virgil pulled at his t-shirt a bit, feeling flushed from head to toe. So much for the silence being golden crap. Why couldn't he tell a lie for once in his sorry life? "They'd come into th' bar for late night drinks an' found me bonin' th' bartender. After watchin' us...th' priestess said I was t'familiar with th' male body an' wouldn't know what t'do with ah woman." Which was very true. Given he could barely talk to most without pissing them off in some way, he would have no clue how to pleasure one even if he was interested. After that, he learned the importance of making sure the door was locked. All of them. It took almost a whole minute for him to have the courage to look back to Marcel, the wolf hoping his face wasn't still scarlet. Knowing two people had sat and watched him bang another man was what embarrassed him so much. At least, he always assumed it was only two. For all he knew, he could have provided entertainment for a whole bar full of people. "But, hey...th' guy always gave me free drinks after that so I guess it was ah win-win." It didn't take long for Virgil's grin to shift to a small smile tinged with a hint of sadness. Friendship that started with sex rarely lasted but the one between him and the bartender had until the man's death. Virgil gave nodded in the direction of another pile of stones as they walked by it. "What do ya think those are for? I swear if you're leadin' me t'some satanic cult place, I'm ditchin' your a**." As if he would have the power to ever do that.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:06 am
User Image

Dammit. It seemed that Virgil wasn't taking the bait as easily as Marcel hoped he would. Now he would probably have to somehow find their way back to camp and that was going to be an adventure in and of itself. Especially since he already felt relatively lost but the Hispanic would continue to push forward as his drive to find some kind of spooky building trumped most logic. He really was a twisted horror fan as they were doing exactly what those people on that ghost hunting show did and even worse there was a chance of it all being real too! Of course even now that Marcel knew that such things were real he was still skeptical about abandoned buildings since no matter how dilapidated and destroyed it looked a building was just that, a building. Sure it might look creepy but odds were that there was nothing there of note, at least that's what he believed. When Virgil confirmed his last guess, Marcel had to hold in a laugh. He had only said that to be a smartass! And when Virgil continued on as he seemed to get redder and redder it only got better and better. Try as he might Marcel couldn't hold it in as a bark of laughter bubbled out of his throat and boy did he laugh for a good several seconds before reaching up to wipe a tear of mirth from his eye "Oh my god! So let me get this straight...you were ******** the bartender when the bar was still open and got caught by them?!" he began snickering for another couple seconds before leaning in a bit to get in Virgil's personal space "Oh Virgil! Is this what I should be expecting soon? I never took you for an exhibitionist but hey, I guess we all have our kinks" oh he was milking this as much as he could "I guess we are still early in our relationship, you don't want to scare me off with any hardcore kinkiness yet!" Marcel would simply snicker a bit more as he pointedly found amusement in the others embarrassment. Some might call him an awful person for taking such joy but then the Hispanic never claimed to be a good person in the first place! Finally Marcel would settle down enough to see how the others smile turned just a bit sad, maybe this bartender meant a bit more to Virgil than the Hispanic initially thought.

Now he felt a bit like an a*****e for making light on the whole subject and he smiled a bit "Sorry Novio, I couldn't resist" he just hoped it wasn't too serious. Thankfully his attention would be drawn to the stone piles that he'd been ignorant to and thought for a moment. This was a bit strange, they weren't in the United States and if he knew anything from occult movies that such things were usually found at old burial grounds and things of that nature. However there was no way that these could be Native American so he was stumped honestly. Of course Marcel couldn't help but grin a bit at the older man and rolled his eyes a bit "You've figured me out Virgil!....I was hoping we could just have sex right in front of all my satanic cult friends!" OK so maybe he wasn't completely willing to let the other man completely off the hook just yet. However as they walked forward Marcel was noticing more and more stone piles with old rotting sticks sticking out of them and he got closer to one "Whatever they're for...they're old...look here Virgil" he pointed to the one in front and then a couple more of the surrounding piles "Moss and plants are all over them, they've been here a real long time" the tree's were rather thick but something unnaturally shaped could be just made out among the foliage. Marcel would throw a grin at Virgil "You think we found that Dolls neighbor?" he questioned with an amused look on his face before taking the other mans hand and began walking to the building. It was a bit hard to make out but that wouldn't be a problem once they got closer.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil growled softly when he first began to laugh. It was a rich and lovely sound but at the moment he was in no mood to be laughed at. He swore to himself this was the last time he was going to tell Marcel anything! "I guess...I was really wasted at th' time..." He grumbled out, stuffing his hands into the fronts pockets of his jeans. And the torment wasn't over. Those greens narrowed in his direction while he continued to tease him. Maybe, just maybe, there was some thrill in screwing around in a location where privacy could be interrupted at any time although he couldn't say for sure if he actually ever go through with it. The way the world used to treat men like them wasn't something he would ever forget so the risk of serious trouble often kept his actions rather tame while out in public. He wasn't going to share those dark thoughts though. "Keep on, Marcel. One of these days you're goin' t'regret it." He would threaten without actually meaning it. Kind of. He was starting to think it wouldn't hurt to take a slight risk just to see how he would respond. Remembering how embarrassed the younger man had gotten when he'd kissed on the stomach at the restaurant, he didn't think it would be all that hard to get some reaction out of him. Teasing someone as old and who enjoy sex as much as he did probably wasn't a great idea. He'd picked up some pretty interesting stuff throughout the years. Virgil lightly shook his head at the apology. "It's fine. But if ya really wanna make it up t'me ya can tell what novio means." He playfully winked with a small grin, curious as to what the unknown word meant. Either way, this was all a nice distraction from his more depressing thoughts. Marcel seemed to have gotten all of his teasing out of his system and he was left in peace. Too bad it didn't last. He groaned when he heard the newest gem, giving him one of those questioning 'Are You Serious?' looks. Though rather than letting him get away with another win, he decided to try to get some kind of payback. With a wolfish gracing his lips, Virgil returned the favor and invaded his personal space by leaning in close. "Are ya tryin' t'suggest somethin' 'ere, darlin'? If ya want me ******** ya against ah tree, just say it." He stepped back, offering an innocent smile as if he hadn't said anything suggestive at all.

As the odd piles became more numerous, he was thinking they might have come across some sort of primitive graveyard. Hearing his name being called, he glanced over and nodded his head while he stood where he was. He was fine without getting any closer to them. But no matter the distance it was clear to see how old they were, some of the piles hardly resembling stone anymore with how much foliage was growing over them. His Native American mother had told him once her people buried their dead underneath piles of stone. Virgil almost wanted to leave now he remembered it, being pretty sure there were cultures who had similiar burial rites. Not because he was afraid of spirits or curses. That wasn't it at all. The living just had no business being in a place meant for the dead. His eyes widened somewhat when the Hispanic went and reminded him again about that stupid doll. Their surroundings already looked like a good setting for a suspenseful horror film and his imagination did not need the encouragement! "I'd rather run into ah draugr than another one of those goddamn things." He huffed out, interlacing their fingers together as his hand was grabbed. If something did come after him, he would be damned if he would let his boyfriend run off and leave him behind! He finally noticed the strange structure now they were heading directly for it. He couldn't make it out clearly yet although it didn't look like a house or the remains of one. "Whenever I find abandoned places like these I can't help but wonder what happened. Did th' people just decide t'leave one day or was it somethin' else, y'know?" With his morbid thought process, the outcome in his imagination usually wasn't a happy one.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:22 pm
User Image

Marcel rolled his eyes and grinned at the older an as he grumbled something about being wasted "Sure, blame the alcohol" he sassed the other man with an amused look on his face. Marcel could say that he was thankful Virgil was the patient sort, he knew that his brand of humor could easily rub people the wrong way. It's happened before after all and no doubt it would happen again. Of course as he continued his teasing the young man's grin only widened with mirth at the others threat "Oh? How will I regret it? Please enlighten me!" he challenged the Werewolf with a wicked smirk on his face, he was certainly ballsy today. Maybe it's because he felt confident Virgil wouldn't actually do anything to get back at him but he was maybe a bit overconfident in that. Honestly it was very easy for the Hispanic to get flustered but Marcel was rather sure that Virgil would simply take his sass without much retaliation, besides it wasn't like had any embarrassing secrets himself! Not at all. The Hispanic would then blink a bit when Virgil wanted a translation for what he'd called him a moment ago and Marcel grinned a bit "OK, whatever you say....Sweetheart" he'd indulge his lover this one time, it was the absolute least he could do for the other man. Marcel would say that he got a certain sense of satisfaction when Virgil looked completely unamused at his latest answer. Of course Virgil would catch him off guard when the other man invaded his own personal space and the Hispanic could feel his own redness sneaking up his neck as something in his lower gut twisted at the mere suggestion. However Marcel cleared his throat and glanced away from Virgil, yep not embarrassed! "Y..you'd like that, wouldn't you Queridodo! You're the exhibitionist here!" he tried to get his footing back before quickly busying himself with the strange stone piles.

Just thinking about what probably lay beneath the soil was enough to kill anything that was beginning to stir in his nether regions which he was thankful for. Marcel would blink a bit at Virgil with a quirked eyebrow at Virgil's next comment as he spoke about another beast. This was one that he'd never even heard of "Draugr" he was shrugged his shoulders a bit "Guessing they're pretty nasty?" the Hispanic questioned his lover before they began to make their way to the strange structure that was hidden so deep in the forest. As they finally grew close enough the two would be able to see that it wasn't just a single building but instead a cluster of dilapidated and ruined shacks that were built around the tree's instead of cutting them down and building over them "An old community..." he commented as he walked towards the first shack that they'd seen as the door was busted open, however the roof of this shack collapsed in making it impossible to enter. However there were more than enough others they could explore "You're right Virgil...I wonder what would cause an entire small village to abandon their homes.." he slowly tried to open another door to yet another abandoned shack to peek in, seeing many old trinkets and things they used to survive way back in the old days "Their stuff is still here...it's like they left in a hurry or something..." what Marcel missed on the inside of the building he was peeking into was a large pair of claw marks right beside the door on the inside. Marcel would pull away as he grinned a bit, this place was eerie and the horror enthusiast loved it as he continued exploring but making sure that Virgil was still in sight. If the buildings collapsed on one of them it was best to for it to happen within view of each other.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil had the potential to be an extremely patient guy although he usually didn't tolerant much sass and snark from people. He was only this way because of his deep adoration for Marcel. Anyone else would have gotten would've recived a broken jaw long before now. He only chuckled in response to the challenge, finding no end of amusement to how feisty the other man was. His confusion over being called sweetheart only lasted for a split second as it dawned on him it was the translation he had asked for. Everything sounded better in Spanish. It just wasn't fair. Virgil was sure he'd proven a point to himself when he saw the hint of color crawling up his neck. Flustering him was easy! "I ain't, but I'll take ya however I can. Anytime, anywhere." He shot back before finally shutting his mouth so Marcel could investigate their surroundings without interruption. For a few short minutes, anyway.

"Kinda. Basically just ah more intelligent zombie made t'guard tombs an' such." A shoulder shrugged as he explained. He didn't know if draugrs were actually real or not, but he could remember his father telling stories about them and other myths from his homeland whenever he was the right level of drunk to be nice. He continued to trail Marcel, peeking over his shoulder when he stopped at the second shack. Seeing the different objects inside piqued his interest although he had little desire to explore the inside further. He'd learned his lesson for the day. Don't go into old a** places made of wood! "Or somethin'. Maybe they didn't get ah chance..." He muttered his own doom and gloom opinion. But if he was right then at least whatever had caused this desolation was no longer around due to how old everything around them was. "Be careful, darlin'." Virgil needlessly warned as he watched him begin to explore before he headed toward one of the shacks a bit further away. Halfway there, he stopped when he felt something other than soft ground underneath his foot. He took a step back and glanced down, noticing something small and yellowish barely peaking out though the blades of grass. "This better not be another freakin' doll..." The werewolf muttered to himself as he knelt down and began to dig at the area around the object. After a couple of minutes, he was able to pry it free of the dirt. Instant regret hit him as he realized what the thing was while he wiped the dirt from its surface. It was a portion of a human skull, what look like the top part of an eye socket and upper part of the cranium. There were a few scratches in the bone and some of its edges looked as if it had been chewed on. But it could mean anything. Some scavengers had probably gotten hold of a corpse before it could be buried. That was what he was going to tell himself. "I, uh...found ah bone..." He spoke loud enough to be heard over the distance between them. Needless to say, the remains would make a pretty sorry item for show and tell. Putting the fragment down, he deepened the hole he had made and buried it again. Virgil was a lot more careful of where he stepped this time as he continued on to the shack. What remained of the door was scattered around on the ground outside, but he didn't think the passage of time was what had reduced it to pieces if the deep gouges left in the wood suggested anything. "I don't think these people got t'leave...at least not all of 'em."

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:36 am
User Image

Marcel nodded his head a bit in understanding when Virgil explained what a Draugr was. First time he's ever heard of them but he supposed that movies and Hollywood only knew so many monsters and such. As they went on their way Marcel slowly nodded his head in agreement with Virgil's gloomier version which suggested they simply didn't make it out "That's also a very fair option" he agreed with the other man. The Werewolf wasn't wrong at all, there was also a good chance that they were all if not most killed by some event. Marcel peeked around the area as he took in the sight of the village among the trees, exploring more and more with rising enthusiasm. This was so awesome! Marcel would pause at a nearby door that had several deep gashes in the otherwise sturdy wood "What the hell...?" The Hispanic jiggled the door knob trying to open it, noticing that this door was locked from the inside. Now he was really curious and he pushed and shook the door handle more before raising pausing the glance over at Virgil who claimed to find a bone "A bone...? You mean like a human bone?" well now that settled it, there was no way this town wasn't massacred by something or someone. He would then turn back to the door, raised his foot and kicked the door in as the piece of wood that was slotted to keep it locked easily snapped after how rotted it became. However Marcel quickly realized that he didn't need to use the door as the entire back wall of the shack was mostly missing as if something had broken in from the outside. His breath hitched when at what he was now looking at on the ground "Virgil...you said you found a bone...well I have one to top that...how about a skeleton...a..a family in fact..." the walls that remained were splatted with a blackish looking dust, more than likely the blood of it's occupants. From what little seemed to be there were two adults and two smaller skulls, probably the children and all their skulls were smashed open and looked rather gnawed on. Even just skeletons were a bit much for Marcel as he quickly closed the door once again and walked away from the shack. He would quickly approach Virgil as he heard his latest comment and nodded his head in agreement "You're right, I don't know what but something killed these people...something that was hungry..." Marcel's eyes suddenly scanned this village with a scrutinizing gaze as his mind began to work "No...not just a single creature...too much damage for it to all be done by one beast...there were many...it only makes sense.." a finger lifted to his chin in thought "The bones I saw looked chewed on...whatever these things were...they were hungry and this poor village was their hunting ground..." he glanced over at Virgil for a moment "Bears aren't pack animals, they're solitary by nature...Lions, tigers, and other mountain cats aren't native to this area..." Marcel was running through ideas "A pack of wolves...no matter how ravenous couldn't break down doors and walls...it seems likely to be something supernatural..." he took a few steps ahead of Virgil before turning to the other man "Any ideas on what could have done this?" Marcel asked his lover with a curious gaze, wondering what his take on it all was.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Aye. Part of ah skull, looked like somethin' might've snacked on th' rest of it." Virgil would respond to his question. He froze when heard the sound of wood snapping and quickly turned around once he realized the sound came from somewhere to his left. His fear a shack had caved in on Marcel was put to rest as he saw him standing at the doorway to one. He could have sworn it had a door the last time he had looked at it. Shaking his head at the thought the other man had something to do with it, he moved closer to the one nearest to him to get a better look inside. All of its walls were still intact but holes in the ceiling provided enough light for him to make out what secrets it held. It wasn't anything interesting as far as he could tell, the items inside of it broken though there were signs of more claw marks and dark stains as if there had been a struggle a long time ago. He stepped back out when he heard him announcing his own discovery, which didn't make him feel any better about what might have happened to this village. And it completely ruined his theory about the skull fragment, too. Virgil could spot a few more shacks that looked safe enough to explore but he could say he was pretty much done. Bones or whole skeletons didn't disturb him too much, it just seemed disrespectful to continue...He blinked at that realization. The former outlaw used to loot the fresh bodies of the dead and now he found poking around some old ruins disrespectful? [colod=green]"Damn, maybe I am gettin' old." He grumbled underneath his breath before he was distracted by movement, his attention falling on the Hispanic as he came to stand beside him. "Get spooked?" He teased thought it was half-hearted compared to other times. He couldn't blame him if it was the case. His arms were folded over his chest as he stood and listen to him try to work out what happened to these people, nodding his occasionally. "I don't think normal animals would take th' risk of attackin' ah whole village even if they were starvin' either." Even in the wild, predators usually gave up when the whole herd ganged up on them. His brows furrowed when he asked for his opinion. "Well, whatever it was had th' jaw strength to bite through bones...hm..." Lots of things had sharp claws but there were few that could actually chew through bone, at least ones he knew of. "If we were in th' states my first guess would be werewolves...though huntin' and killin' humans has been against pack law for centuries." Virgil lightly scratched at his bearded jawline while he watched him and thought further. "But I guess if you're ah wolf who wanted t'do that...goin' t'ah country where there's no packs or Black Council t'hunt ya down would be th' best idea. Especially if ya were losin' control..." A corner of his lips turned down with a small uncertain frown. This wasn't easy and now he wanted to find out more. "Could be somethin' native though, right? I don't know a lot about anythin' from 'ere 'cept for th' kitsune. I think they're some kinda fox demon so maybe it was some of them? Or just some kind of demon in general." Marcel's demon had had some wicked claws on it and it didn't seem too far fetched to think some demons might like munch on humans. "Might be somethin' like ah Japanese windigo, too." Virgil couldn't help but laugh a bit. This was a bit too much like the show they had watched last night.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:38 am
User Image

It seemed that the shack wasn't an isolated incident as Virgil confirmed that he found a skull that was chewed on, confirming the fact that something had attacked the village. As he gazed around the village the Hispanic took note of the Villages layout and how it was build in between and around the trees instead of cutting them down and over "Whatever it was, they must have either had good senses or something because this village is relatively well hidden among the trees" you'd probably never be able to see the village from above as the foliage gave a natural cover for the village. Heck there was a chance they could have missed it if they hadn't been actively searching for something like it "I can't help but wonder...if what happened here extended to the house you were stuck in..." he was muttering more so to himself than to Virgil as they conversed between each other. Marcel would take in Virgil's thoughts and nodded his head slowly to everything he said "Werewolves are more common in the states?" interesting bit of information. However Marcel clung onto another bit of info that Virgil had revealed about how Werewolves would lose control. He remained silent as Virgil concluded his own thoughts and honestly he was just left with more questions than answers. Marcel wasn't too well informed about Japanese folklore outside of those ghost girls with the long, black hair who haunted houses and people. The Hispanic would turn his gaze onto yet another shack that had it's door half opened and approached before his heart clenched at the sight, causing him to turn away quickly. On the floor next to a crib were the abandoned bones of a baby, their skull half gone from whatever it was. As a Father the sight sickened him. Marcel would sigh a bit as he took a few steps away "Virgil what do you mean by 'Losing control', do Werewolves just go berserk or something like that?" the Hispanic hadn't meant to imply anything but that bit of information was still one he wanted to know about due to his lack of knowledge on the entire subject. If that was the case Marcel would feel like that they might have at least some kind of possible explanation as to what happened here possibly.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil made a soft noise in agreement. Now he mentioned it, none of them huts were out in open ground. Most, if not all, were built close to the tree trunks as if the villagers had purposely tried to disguise their homes. "Maybe they were tryin' t'hide from somethin'..." But why live in an area where there was a threat? Something to ponder over later. "I guess...Every year in th' autumn all th' packs from all over th' world come together t'celebrate th' Samhain an' I don't think I've heard of any packs from any Asain countries. They hold ah lot of pagan beliefs t'so I've always assumed th' states an' Europe hold th' biggest populations... Whenever Marcel would move away, he would follow after him somewhat so they still talk without having to raise their voices too much. Against his better judgment, he peeked over what remained of a wall to a hut and found more bones. Despite the age of them, nothing had disturbed the skeletons. From the different sizes and their positions, he got the impression of a parent clutching their small child. It was depressing, but trying to educate the Hispanic about his race provided a decent distraction.Of course, the thing about his kind would the bit of information his beau would latch onto. As much as he preferred to avoid the subject, it was important and talking about it would at least shine some light on the whole unpleasant subject. "Kind of?" His lips pulled into an uncertain frown before he let out a sigh.
"How can you call this love when you want to skirt around the ugly truth? You're going to end up just like me, Virgil." The mocking voice spoke up, catching the big guy off guard.
He quickly glanced around them, shifting his weight as he realized the owner of the voice was nowhere around. Like he would be considering he was dead. He focused on Marcel, shoving the voice and the thought his already fractured mind breaking more back. "No one's really explained t'me...I've only been able t'guess at it by th' stuff I've seen an' heard so th' information could be wrong, okay?" He wanted him to know that before he started although he was also trying to by himself a bit more time. The dark chuckling ringing through his head was making it hard to concentrate. "Sometimes...there are people who can't handle th' transformation an' can't control their wolf...they're a lot like th' mindless beasts Hollywood paints us t'be but..." Virgil cleared his throat and took a deep breath. "Sometimes an older wolf loses sight of themselves, don't have Purpose t'their life...an' they go Feral. I don't think they exactly can't control themselves exactly...I think they just don't give ah ******** an' let their blood lust rule over them. Hurtin' an' killin' folk is their only desire by that point."
"Oh, I was a slave to my instincts. I thought you loved me, why didn't you help me?"
Virgil didn't believe the insincere tone echoing through his head for a second. When it continued, he bit down on the inside of a cheek to use the pain to block out the voice and kept applying pressure even as blood slowly started to leak into his mouth. It had been a while since he heard it so why was Mathew bothering him now? Ha, Mathew. As if his ex was a ghost latched onto him or some s**t. This was just figment of his ******** up imagination. Or so he was going to stubbornly believe. Swallowing, he offered the best smile he could under the circumstances. "Do ya wanna go back t'th' house an' look around when we're done 'ere? Or look somewhere else? We might find some more clues t'what did this." There was still plenty of daylight left, after all. After looking around them again, he took a few steps in the direction which should take them toward the old house. He had to be careful where he put his feet down, noticing more parts of exposed bone through the grass. No telling how many more they might find if they started digging. "Looks like some of them tried t'make ah run for it."

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces