Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDay 2019 ORP ]: Lovers Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:26 pm
Serenity beamed with pride at Harmonia's praise and gave a happy nod. "Lets do our best to have a quiet party this time." At mention of a picnic and a squirrel, her interest was piqued. What could be so interesting about a squirrel as to be story worthy? But they were walking away! Noooo. The grace sighed in disappointment before returning to greet the incoming guests.

Ah what a playful answer. He grinned in response, she knew what he meant. Keeping an arm hooked around the goddess, he started to lead them inside the building. "I'll see you later Serenity! Keep up the good work!" As they walked, he held her a little closer as his voice dropped low for his story. "Well you see everything was fine at first until Paixon opened the sack of nuts and started tossing them towards this single squirrel on a nearby tree. Then goaded Eleos to join him. I went and took the nuts from them of course at that point, but when I turned back around from the basket, BOTH were up and making their way to the tree!" He couldn't keep the smile from his lips.

Evilsilverdragon
Trist / serenity to harmonia

The shetani grinned ear to ear at his insinuation. She would have laughed if she could. With a coy look, Dyas gave a little shrug. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't, they were living on the edge tonight.

Surely the wine wouldn't be of Millie's special brew though, right?

Would it really be so bad if it was? The thought was one worth pondering, but she shelved it when Azure offered the thin glass. She held it up as a toast, pausing briefly on what she wanted to say. Hm. Being mute wasn't really conducive for toasting. With a wry smile, she willed her own shadow to move. Just a little, just enough formed to be able to speak words. "I've been so lucky to know you most of my life. I love that I'll be with you for the rest of it. To tonight, tomorrow, and for many seasons to come." She probably wouldn't speak much more that evening; she didn't much like resorting to her powers. Azure always seemed to understand her just fine without them. But for their anniversary she would say real words to convey exactly how she felt. Because she loved him more than she could ever quantify.

Wolfs Heart
Dyas to Azure

Aurelia was more than happy to nod at his question before heading with him to the drink tables. Taking this opportunity to finish off her bread. "Mmm...Punch seems safe? Right? They probably didn't spike it since there are teens running about." She spoke while eyeing some said teenagers.

They were almost to the table when suddenly she felt a p***k. The wilwarin froze, blinking in surprise before turning to her date. "Actually. I kind of want to dance right now, and can grab some punch afterwards." What an odd feeling that suddenly washed over her. Maybe it was seeing all the happy pae dancing along the way? She held out her hand for the sprite to take, her booty already beginning to sway.

Daisicle
Aurelia to Wellspring! TIME TO DANCE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:32 pm
Shansa quickly helped the rak find all the ingredients for the drink. The young grace almost giggled when she saw that the drink they where making was called a sweetheart. Aww they where a cute couple, it would be kind of fun to see how they act if they got hit by the arrows.

The purple teen sighed as her father showed up and started flexing. Which he alll ways did. Being covered in oil and flexing at people seemed to be his favorite thing in the world. Of course he dropped into a giant flex after firing an arrow. Sigh.

Well keeping an eye on the drink table and helping people was more important than mr. flexit.

Quote:
Noticed Adonis and is being grumpy
Still open for rp and can help your pae make their own drinks~

Laz watched intently as Shah made the drink with a little help from the teen. Fruit and some other stuff was mixed, how interesting lemon juice in a sweet drink?

She giggled quietly when Shah put a heart strawberry on the drink. Said giggle was quickly replaced with a giant blush spreading across her face as Shah spoke. Aaaaaaaaa Shah called her her sweet heart!! ahhh but was she teasing??? It sounded like she could be but also it made laz feel so bubbly and happy!

"Th-thanks!" She stuttered as she took the drink. Oh great of course she stuttered come on girl get it together! Laz took a sip surprised at how sweet it was. Ahh it was so good and sweeet~<3

"Its so good! Thanks~<3" She wiggled happily as she drank her sweetheart (which was made by her sweetheart hehehhe)

Daisicle

shadica

Wolfs Heart generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 18!

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:39 pm
Kleta sighed happily from her favorite vantage point on the second floor, and placed a hand proudly on the shoulder of her son standing next to her. "A little different than practicing archery on the cherubs." She instructed her son, "They are larger and not quite as feisty, making them easier targets. However you'll have to decide which is better. The face a cherub makes when you finally get his butt, or the mortals falling at each others feet from your arrows' effect." Raising a son had seemingly brought out Kleta's more playful side. "Watch what I mean." Kleta drew back her arrow and launched it at a mortal across the room.

Shicala
Caden has been hit by Kleta's arrow. Kleta's arrows inspire hero worship.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:08 pm
A fat butt and stubby legs made getting up on the table a challege. Having finally managed to shimmy up the tablecloth, Pinkalani had only the brief chance to lick a roasted turkey (at least she hoped it was a turkey) when something swooped in from overheard. It was a harpy... protecting its fallen comrade. "OH s**t! It's not a turkey!!!" Pinka cried. "You eat Pae'il? You monsters!!! Bwahaha." She would try some more of this roasted harpy soon cuz it smelled delicious.

Pinka eyeballed the shooing teen. Ha! Like that would work. Felines only moved when they wanted to move. While this little girl was making wavey motions, Pinka took stock. Toys growing out of her a** and off of her back. Stabby things on her toes. Random fluffy boob covers. Beady eyes. And.... what was that? Some sort of head doodle. The tikicat became fixated with the feathers on Diascia's head. The way they bounced as the harpy moved and spoke. It was too much. Pinkalani's eyes dilated and she sprung for them.

"MEYAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!.......ah????"

This was not a spring. This was a lifted up and swung around. "What what WHAT?" Instead of sinking teeth into the walking feather toy Pinkalani was finding herself cradled by some weirdo Pae'il with a death wish. "PUT ME DOWN PUT ME DOWN PUT ME DOWN! SON OF A BOTTOM FEEDING NAIAD HOOKER" Her little back legs started to kick at Prisma while her arms pushed away. "I will end youuuuuuu!!!!" Saliva coated everything in a 4 ft radius.

EvilSilverDragon
Diascia was almost ended. gonk

Fea line
Prisma about to be ended. ]8<

DaemonGabrielle
Yipes gonna get cut for being in the same room. rofl

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:17 pm
Beatrice nodded. "I came with my mom. Not sure where she is though." He thought he had seen her talking to someone else perhaps, but it may have just been his imagination. "But she wanted me to come and socialize anyway." He said, giving the other a grin. He carefully put another piece of food on the plate and then looked at the other. "Lead the way, I'll follow." He said, grabbing what looked like a chunk of cheese and ate it, keeping his mouth close of course and giving the other a thumbs up.

Wolfs Heart
Sorry that took so long!

Leone noticed that Cami was hugging him back. Though in his still-scared mind he thought of it as her protecting him rather than more... suggestive. "Y-yeah. An accident." He said, making a bit of room between them, but still not letting go of her. This felt... good. And not just because she was protecting him. He was about to say something about possibly going deeper into the pool when he suddenly something on his lower back!

He eeped a bit, his blush once again returning, and looked back at her, having seen that the thing that had touched him was her hand! It was surely just an accident, right? "Uh, y-you're hand..." He wanted to tell her where it was. She couldn't have possibly known it was there, right?

sailornorthstar
Feel free to get as dirty as gaia allows twisted

EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:32 pm
What was Venus' make up brush talking about? Mad ravings distracted the teen enough to look down at the roasted bird. Being served at Venus' party was not on the list of punishments. Puzzling, guardian of sanitary food tried to shake it off to go back to chasing off the mouthy beauty blender when someone very, VERY loud appeared to take care of that for her.

Before she had the time to relax a shower of nasty, very unsanitary spit rained down. Letting out an extremely undignified shriek, Diascia went into full angry harpy mode. Claws out and eyes of a predator narrowed, her feathers fluffed out ridiculously.

Pointing away from the table, Prisma was ordered, "Take that kitty away from here!" Sliva dripped from her finger and she wavered in the air ready to faint or barf it was rather hard to tell at the moment but her face showed green around the edges. "I need a bath, NOW!" Oh, oh, oh she never felt so disgusting in all her life. Ew!!

HelMel
You broke my bird!

Fea line
Move along, move along

With a gentle wave to her little sister, Harmonia happily moved further into the building. Surrounded by regular pae they were freer to talk. All for not or no, things would remain hidden as long as it was within her powers to do so.

Tristen's story brought an instant chuckle as she warmly replied, "Taking after their father, sharing the love. Did you have an army of squirrels mustering?" Her attention briefly wavered as an arrow caught the corner of her eye. Mortals couldn't see them but Deity could. Hmm, seems her siblings want to liven up the party a little. Oh she could play that game.

Finding somewhere a little more out of the way she bid her Champion to take a seat. "My beloved, allow me to get something for us to drink.." Seeing what was happening at the food table she had to let out a low 'esh' sound of disgust, "From somewhere safer. Just one moment I want to hear the story." Kissing his cheek she winked and moved towards the wings to find non-contaminated beverage

Twitchapher the 3rd
Fraise will see little birds and critters, feeling special harmony. The first pae they see will be their Prince Charming.

Antidia
Zoran will see little birds and critters, feeling special harmony. The first pae they see will be their Prince Charming.

Tartara Seabreeze
Gonna get a few more shots in tonight, so I am making this a three parter. You'll get another tag when Harmonia is on her way back. She'll catch up with him if you post before she returns.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 22!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:59 pm
Dovesong snuck into the fray with a couple arrows he swiped from his dad’s quiver. Laughing to himself, he found a perfect spot to perch mostly unnoticed, which was hard due to his glistening yellow fur and pink hair. He first scanned the crowed for his mom to try and find an angle away from her. Because, yaknnow. Mamas boy, before setting his sights on a rather uncharacteristic pair.

Smirking to himself, Dovesong notched two arrows and took aim. His eyes set on a pair of rainbow brights with a slobbery pink kitten. Already the perfect family! Pulling back on his bowstring, Dovesong let the arrows fly, watching them land right in rainbow tushies!

Fea Line
Prisma

DaemonGabrielle
Yipes! You have been hit by a couple swiped Hymn arrows! They cause you to propose to the fist pae they see! Have...fun?

EvilSilverDragon generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 8!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:03 pm

A second arrow went flying, easier to aim with only one and yet still it went somewhere else. Hitting the water seems to be a miss, ah well, one more hit before going back to her beloved. None of her siblings had better have hit him while she was away.

Elros Namasi
Beltan will see little birds and critters, feeling special harmony. The first pae they see will be their Prince Charming.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 11!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:13 pm
Dovesong giggled, realizing why his pop and family liked doing this so much. The more he shot the Funner it got! Taking another arrow he swiped, Dovesong loaded it into the bow and scanned the crowed. Letting it fly he watched it land into a glittery looking naiad and grinned. He couldn’t wait to see what kind of fun this caused! Sitting back for now, Dovesong moved to a hiding spot to stay low and watch the fruit of his labors.

Also maybe to hide from his dad if he decided to show up.

sailornorthstar
Cami has been hit by a Hymn arrow! It will cause her to propose to the first pae she sees!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:16 pm
Wellspring knew the punch would not be safe. After all, drinking copious amounts of it was what he did best at these things. But before he could voice his concerns, he felt a peculiar pinch to his shoulder. It was a familiar feeling, like a bug, but his body seemed to tense up at it as if it knew something bad was about to happen.

And sure enough, as he made eye contact with the Aurelia looking back over him, it hit.

He... he needed to dance. Right now. With her.

Offering a nod, he extended his hand out to take hers and pull her close. He face quickly flushed as he panicked at the unintended movement, he voice barely audible as he spoke. "I... I don't really know how to dance." The sprite knew what he needed to do buck lacked the knowledge to do it; was this a metaphor for a good number of things in his life?

Tartara Seabreeze
[Arrow: Thalia] Wellspring -> Aurelia

Shah was very pleased to see her cutie so taken with the drink. Mission success. After placing the used muddler, jigger, and shaker to the side, she picked up the book again and flipped back to the drink that'd caught her attention. That was right, she was going to make herself a Sex on the Beach. Hehehe. Motioning once more to Shansa, she asked for help once more before double-checking the recipe:

Ingredients
1 oz vodka
1 oz peach schnapps
3 oz orange juice
3 oz cranberry juice

Instructions
*Fill a highball glass with ice

*Measure out vodka and peach schnapps into glass.

*Fill remainder of glass with 1/2 orange juice and 1/2 cranberry juice.

*Garnish with an orange slice.

Wow, compared to the drink she just prepared for Laz, this was remarkably simple. The only step she did differently from the basic recipe was to mix the liquor and orange juice together first with a stirrer before topping it with the cranberry juice. It really did look like a sunset. With a single motion, she added the orange garnish. With a motion and a smile, she raised her glass. "To a lovely evening and even lovelier company"

shadica
[Arrow: None] Shah -> Laz
Shah -> Shansa

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:19 pm
She frowned as he mentioned that home was hectic. "That's not good...I hope everything gets better soon Zoran." She ran her hand lightly along his chest as he continued to speak. "Ya...I'm getting better at the scary parts because I know you'll be here to keep me safe...Besides that one year the zappy bird thing tried to eat you...I found you though!" She puffed up a bit proudly. She didn't seem to count that year.

"I'm sure there are a few things to do that could be...Naughty." She giggled then paused, becoming a bit serious and nervous. "Oh ummm....I was thinking that...In the morning...Before you go home...Could I...Come with you Zoran? So we could..." She paused only to blush a bit. "Make a meeting spot...And a way to signal to each other that...We want to see each other....I...Don't just want to see you one night every season cycle. I want to see you multiple times a season...Even if I have to pull up every strawberry plant I own and move them closer to the beach so I can spend more time with you....I'm just...So much happier when I get to see you....Even if you have to live in the water and I have to be on the land it will be better then being lonely." She looked up to him with soft pink eyes and smiled to him as a wave of tranquility washed over him...She could swear Zoran had little feeshes swimming around his head. Oh well. He was her fish charming after all.

Antidia
No birds. Only feesh!

Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 22!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:19 pm
"So, what you do, boys, is you take a firm grip on the bow...pull back the shaft....aim....and release!" Himeros chuckled, sending two arrows at once out over the crowd and into the rainbow'd hindquarters of a pair of Pae.

Fea Line
Whoops, it seems Prisma is now lusting after the first Pae she sees.

DaemonGabrielle
Whoops, it seems that Yipes is now lusting after the first Pae he sees.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:20 pm
Whoops derp ignore this post for the time being  
Antidia generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 30!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pink hearts floated everywhere during this time of year, but Alindria didn't know that. This was her first season on the island. She'd safely tucked stowed her fur away and followed the little pink hearts to the center of a very active town. Music coming from the grand building spoke to her. She tiptoed to the side of the door, hiding until she could be certain it was safe. It actually didn't feel very safe, but everyone was happy and having a good time. The atmosphere was amazingly positive and charged with a feeling she'd never experienced before.

Alindria slunk through the door and looked around the room in awe. She'd never been indoors before. "Wow" Fountains, music, food, people. Lots of people. People with legs and some with fins. It was heartwarming.

The selkie lady meandered to the buffet table and marveled at the food. "So many choices!" She stood by the table and wiggled to the tune of the music while enjoying the jumbo shrimp. "Thith ith gud." She mumbled with a mouthful of food.

There was a little niggle at the back of her mind. Her head tilted and then she turned around. The half-eaten seafood fell out of her mouth when she saw a gloriously well oiled God of Waters and Heaven and Everything. How could such a magnificent being even exist? All other thoughts, worries, and judgments were gone. Even thought of how exposed she was were merely a dream of a time long, long ago. Today, the present, the now. This beautiful statuesque and delicious naiad.

"Oh my, Hunny Bunny!" She whispered.

((Rolling to find out who she needs to chase))

1. Hjortur (Daisicle) and Kelebek (Menelie)
  2. Saira (Daisicle)
  3. Leone (SSBrosB)
  4. Fraise (Twitchapher the 3rd) and Zoran (Antidia)
  5. Amynta (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  6. Golden Oasis (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  7. Aidan (Twitchapher the 3rd) and Qadira (DaemonGabrielle)
  8. Beltan (Elros Namasi)
  9. Summer (sailornorthstar)
  10. Nightmare Moon (Fea Line) and Queen Chrysalis (Teigra)
  11. Cami (sailornorthstar)
  12. Carnelian (Strawberri Stardust)
  13. Arc-en-Roche (Strawberri Stardust) and Lyneeson (Fea Line)
  14. Ursula (Strawberri Stardust)
  15. Datum (Wolfs Heart)
  16. Aurelia (Tartara Seabreeze) and Wellspring (Daisicle)
  17. Nyx (sailornorthstar)
  18. Caden (Shicala)
  19. Lazuryt (shadica) and Shahrazad (Daisicle)
  20. Vash (Shicala)
  21. Seren (Shicala)
  22. Prisma (Fea Line) and Yipes (DaemonGabrielle)
  23. Ruya (Menelie)
  24. Starshine (Freaksrus)
  25. Fortuna (Teigra) and Tocino (DaemonGabrielle)
  26. Raspberrina (Freaksrus)
  27. Nurse Redheart (Freaksrus)
  28. Lillibeth (EvilSilverDragon) and Haku Jo (DaemonGabrielle)*
  29. Dandelion (Tartara Seabreeze)
  30. Frankie (DaemonGabrielle)
  31. Fluttershy (Fea Line) and Asterion (HelMel)
  32. Pinkalani (HelMel)
  33. Yahto (SSBrosB)
  34. Azure (Wolfs Heart) and Dyas (Tartara Seabreeze)
  35. Alindrea (Antidia)
  36. Hanna (SSBrosB)
  37. Tristen (Tartara Seabreeze) and Harmonia (EvilSilverDragon)*

DaemonGabrielle
Alindria saw Frankie after getting hit by an Adonis arrow.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Daisicle generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 26!

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:21 pm
And one more. Looking to another naiad, Daedalus let another arrow fly off towards a lovely female naiad. He seemed to be giving a bit more attention to the naiad than others; was this a case of inherent bias?

Oh boy, prepare for a little bit of footloose (finloose?) fun! Raspberrina is gonna wanna dance the night away with the next pae she sees due to the effects of Thalia's Celebration arrow!

Freaksrus
Raspberrina

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas