Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Mission - The Maiden Voyage of the SS Anne II(Complete) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 11:18 pm
Reno would finally walk into the building as he heard the conversation slowly dying off, looking around the collected people. "So...we're not eating his soul? Then may I ask why we parked a Mimikyu on his face in a scenario that is likely to end in some soul devouring?" Reno questioned, reaching down to pluck the Mimikyu off of Zook's face, doing his best to make sure the sheet covering the thing was kept in place. He had seen enough of Odd's Mimikyu to know that beneath that cloak was some weird stuff.

Leslie would continue glaring down at Zook, waiting for the man to respond before she watched all of the other Snagems end up sorta taking care of him. Sighing at her inability to keep showing to this meathead exactly what she could do, Leslie would simply let her second mouth reach around and carefully get a grip on the man's shoulder. "So....where are we dragging him?"

Aria looked at Darts as he half-assedly attempted to intimidate Zook, a look of mild disappointment crossing her face as she watched it. "Really? Was Twitter so vital to the operation you couldn't look up from the phone for a minute?" Aria chastised, watching as the hybrid sent his message to the other Snagems. Well, at least his focus on his SNAG was able to get the message out quick. Opening up the front door of the building and slowly walking out, Aria would wave the others along. "C'mon. Lets get there so we can settle out what the hell we know more directly." And with that, she walked out along with Reno and Leslie dragging her chew toy along behind them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 2:58 am
Darksol88

A grunt could be heard as Cera tried not to wince and yelp in pain. The constant pressure was starting to get to her, but if Blusix was talking, Metagross wasn't stepping down yet. The shift in his tone was enough to feel that maybe a bit more time really had been bought. "You know what, fine, just hear us out on this one. Might as well give it a shot if I might die here anyway. What if instead of a bargaining chip, you used me- us- as allies? Or maybe not that, but... someone who's at least a little more reliable on their word than Ein probably is. Getting your brothers back is fine. It's understandable why you'd go to these lengths. But we might be able to get a lot more than just them back. You're far from the first person to suffer from Ein; I would know. The brand of hell he put me through involved being turned into a chimera for a time as one of many experiments, stepping stones, towards XD002. To spend years having everything that composed my being, my energy, in constant flux and be thrown out of whack at a moment's notice. To be in such an unstable state that using too much energy saw my body break down to try and make enough of it. I don't envy what you're going through. Surely by now, we all have our horror stories to tell from a campfire that's burned for too long."

"What else are you supposed to do, though? We could work with you instead of as living tickets. We came back here to take the fight to him- to Ein. To get Orre back and finally put an end to the suffering he's caused. That... we've caused too, I suppose. This doesn't have to end in us being traded in for your brothers, if Ein even allows it. You're not all they have left. They're not all you have left either. But you have all the cards here, so the choice yours and yours alone to make. If you want some sort of collateral, then... I'll swear my life on you and your brothers getting out of his clutches safely. If that doesn't happen, then your Metagross can finish what it's already poised to do."
Blizzard120
This standoff was starting to wear on my cool in this whole matter. With what opportunities provided to me nothing was working. Odd's stunt, whatever that was, and Cera not wanting to use the strap. As far as I could tell, she could have just enough time if she didn't mess around. Could she not move it? Or wasn't willing to chance it? I veered my eyes up only briefly; Freth was still on standby, waiting to move. But at this point she probably knew what I did; we couldn't get the jump on this guy. Worse, everyone's SNAG was going off. Perhaps developments elsewhere at the port. At this point, now I was praying for a miracle; hoping someone would get the idea that we were stuck out here with a sociopath by us not answering.

I broke my gaze to Freth and looked back to Blusix and the Metagross before me, continuing to listen, unmoving, waiting on this whole scenario to play out. Cera and Odd was starting to appeal to Blusix it seemed, but I'm having a hard time buying the situation and I am still not sure as to why. Whatever the case, at this point, its all I got.
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd spoke up again after Cera said her piece. "You know... I'm pretty sure I heard your brothers showed up at the Battle of Black City and helped us fight off Team Flare. They saw what Ein is, what he's willing to do to achieve his goals, and they fought back. They did what was right and refused to let him have his way." He informed Blusix. "You're the smartest one, right? The one who always has a plan or comes up with them on the fly? Why don't you think this through rationally." He added, trying to further appeal to the man's heart.

He winced as the rope made an otherworldly sizzle against his skin, a mild burning feeling accompanying it. "Like Cera said, we can help you win them back from Ein if you'll let us. But you have to make the call. Are you going to hold the cards and play... Or will you fold under Ein's pressure?" Crimson eyes fell upon the blue-clad man and waited. This would be the deciding moment, he thought. Blusix was succumbing to negative emotions, yes, but his rational mind was breaking through because of it, not the other way around. He needed to flip those emotions around without losing the rationale, though.

Blusix looks at the assembled group, back and forth between all of them before gritting his teeth. Even the Cera gambit had been a longshot. But what they were saying, he couldn't ignore it. He knew bringing them to Ein would have been a long shot, but to him it was the only strategy that seemed viable. "...Fine." He says after a moment, waving a hand to his Metagross. The Steel-type lets go of Cera's head, immediately throwing itself across its trainer's body protectively. "If..." He pauses, lost in thought. "If what you say is true and you're not just feeding me lies... Then you'll need to assault that place. And if... when you do. Look for me there." Blusix still seemed conflicted as to whether or not to trust the group, but having given up his trump card all he had was hope. Clearly their words stoked a fire of doubt that had already been burning inside the sextuplet. He rifled in his belt for a second before tossing down a sentai-transformer styled communicator made of vivid blue at their feet. "Don't follow me." He hissed, his Metagross using Agility to scramble for and make a mighty leap off the ledge of the lighthouse, making the distance back to the mainland easily on the back of his psychically enhanced Pokemon, clearly how he had made it without the bridge. They exit out the side of the port immediately, into the mountains and forest. Gone for now.

People's SNAGs were still ringing... they might want to get those. Cera probably most luckily of all.

--

Requiem of Whyspers

"I wouldn't kill him..." Wren started to say to Perr, releasing his Lilligant, Altissima. The Flowering Pokemon appeared from her Nest Ball, giving the room a glance before a small 'harumph' sound was released to signal her displeasure with the dark and dusty building. "I know, I know. I don't like it in here. Well, use Sleep Powder on him and I'll put you back in your ball until we're somewhere nicer." Wren told Altissima, pointing to Zook.

The Lilligant looked down at the blubbering man-pup and with an equally disdainful harumphing sound, she released a puff of narcotic pollen directly into his face. "If we really wanted him dead, we could sic Odd on him, I would think." Wren said afterward, just to give Zook a few fear-fueled thoughts to bring him sweet nightmares. He was only half-kidding, however, knowing what kinds of things Odd could do from conversations with the other Channeler.Thankfing Altissima, he recalled her to her ball, picking up his SNAG at this point and looking to see the messages that were available. He had to agree with all this. Everyone needed to meet back up and share information before they made plans to continue on toward anything at all.

"Whatever we're doing with him, we should do it quickly and reconvene with the others." He finally voiced aloud.
SubonicXP

Sub would glare at Zook for awhile, deciding whether or not that really was all he knew. As he stared at the blubbering man he realized exactly what kind of person he was, the kind that would squeal the moment he was confronted with any kind of adversity or prospect of pain. This man was a coward. With a sigh he waved Griswold away who disappeared back into his shadow, the man then rising up to take out his SNAG as it went off, taking a moment to read Darts' message before pocketing it and turning to Perr.

"You're coming with us. We have to rendezvous with the rest of our team but afterwards we can take you where you need to be, back on the grid, as you put it. As for muscle head here, killing him won't be needed." With that said he took out another Dusk Ball and tapped the button on the front. "Meet Ulal- what in the Dark Void!?" Sub shouted as he jumped back and away from the being which materialized from the dark vortex conjured up by the Dusk Ball.

"Mimikyu!" The Disguise Pokemon shrieked in an almost happy tone upon release, immediately bending its 'head' over backwards as if to look at Sub from behind. The man would recoil in horror, unsure at this point if that really was its head or not as he was almost certain he could feel its eyes on him. "Nope! Nope! Nope!" He panicked, promptly proceeding to kick the Mimikyu away, sending it flying at Zook. The wannabe Pikachu laughed as it sailed through the air and would fall on the man's head bottom first, his face disappearing underneath the creature's disguise, much to his soon to find out horror. He didn't want to kill Zook but it looks like he was about to turn his brain to mush from extreme horror.
Reno Vantas
Reno would finally walk into the building as he heard the conversation slowly dying off, looking around the collected people. "So...we're not eating his soul? Then may I ask why we parked a Mimikyu on his face in a scenario that is likely to end in some soul devouring?" Reno questioned, reaching down to pluck the Mimikyu off of Zook's face, doing his best to make sure the sheet covering the thing was kept in place. He had seen enough of Odd's Mimikyu to know that beneath that cloak was some weird stuff.

Leslie would continue glaring down at Zook, waiting for the man to respond before she watched all of the other Snagems end up sorta taking care of him. Sighing at her inability to keep showing to this meathead exactly what she could do, Leslie would simply let her second mouth reach around and carefully get a grip on the man's shoulder. "So....where are we dragging him?"

Aria looked at Darts as he half-assedly attempted to intimidate Zook, a look of mild disappointment crossing her face as she watched it. "Really? Was Twitter so vital to the operation you couldn't look up from the phone for a minute?" Aria chastised, watching as the hybrid sent his message to the other Snagems. Well, at least his focus on his SNAG was able to get the message out quick. Opening up the front door of the building and slowly walking out, Aria would wave the others along. "C'mon. Lets get there so we can settle out what the hell we know more directly." And with that, she walked out along with Reno and Leslie dragging her chew toy along behind them.

Darts shrugs at Aria's incredulity. "Gotta keep my snapchat followers happy." He quips, replacing the SNAG back into his pocket, joining the group clustering around the unconscious and almost soul devoured Zook who was mercifully unconscious from the Liligant before the Mimikyu had attached itself to his face. He considers it for a moment before hoisting the muscular trainer by his ankles, tipping the man upside down and ensnaring him in a couple high up pots of herbs, leaving him dangle from the ceiling. He also tied Zook's shoes together. Just because.

"There we go." The lethal Giratina hybrid said satisfactorily, stepping back to admire the knots Drake had taught him on display in Zook's laces.

"What are you, five?" Perr rolls his eyes, amused despite himself. "Alright, let's go meet the rest of your crew. With any luck we can rig up some transportation to Pyrite, and then we can rendezvous with the rest of my crew. Let's roll people." As the rest of them file out of the Herb Shop, Darts pauses briefly to throw an unseen punch into Zook's ribs. Hard enough to crack a couple, probably not enough to kill him.

"Break another kid's fingers, I dare ya." He says out loud, the rage simmering in his voice before he leaves.

Espeon_Commander
Aile shrugged and followed the others out, looking at the messages. "Huh... We sure we don't want to check in on them," she mumbled out loud. "The fact that no one's answering isn't sitting easy with me. At least someone." She looked over to the lighthouse, druming her fingers on the back of her SNAG.
Requiem of Whyspers

Lykas had had enough of all this standing around after the fun that had recently been had at the Krabby Club and started to walk out the door when his SNAG went off. "Looks like there's more information to share than we thought. It looks like Darts' group found something as well." He announced to the others gathered around him. "But nobody that went to the lighthouse seems to have gotten back to anyone yet..."

"Should someone go check on them?" Kaya asked, starting to worry about the others.

"I'm not sure... I want to but if they got into some kind of trouble, I'm not sure if other showing up unexpectedly would put them in more danger or less..." Lykas replied, sharing in Kaya's concern now. "Let's go meet the others in the square and see what they think before we go jumping the gun." He finally decided, leading Kaya out of the bar and toward the port town's city square.
Darksol88
"Or they're busier than expected..." Amaranth typed in response, once one finally came her and the others' way. "We should hear from them once they have something to report. I agree that we should regroup and plot out our next course of action. We'll see you there."

Sending the new message, Amaranth would pocket her SNAG and start back for the main square. The others would catch up sooner or later, she figured.

Soon enough the group with Perr would meet up with the Snagems waiting outside the Krabby Club. They had a lot to talk about, let's see who goes first.

The bartender inside the bar closes up shop early, locking the door outside of the Club with an iron key. All his customers had left the premises all of a sudden, thanks to the Snagems riling them up. He pauses at the side of the bar, a frown crossing his face as he considers his ride home for the night. A massive hover truck, one capable of crossing desert sands much like a hover bike but with an enormous capacity to hold more passengers. He hesitates, looking back at the two groups meeting outside his establishment. Maybe...  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:59 am
"Holy crap that was close," Abby yelled the second Blusix yeeted out the window with his Metagross. Abby immediately began fidgeting, but couldn't reach whatever she was trying to. "Hey, Keiko," Abby said, nudging the Lopunny hybrid. "My back jacket pocket."

Curious, Keiko rummaged through Abby's back jacket pocket and pulled out a surprisingly sharp knife. "Wh-! What are you doing with this!?' Keiko asked bewilderedly.

"It's for emergencies like this. Just hurry up and cut my bonds so I can cut everyone else's. Being tied up like this sucks big time."

Despite her concern, Keiko did as she was asked, and sliced the rope holding Abby's hands together. Abby immediately raised her hands high in the air before grabbing the knife. "Turn around," Abby insisted. When Keiko did so Abby immediately began sawing at her bonds.

"Hey! Watch the tail!" Keiko squealed.

"You're the one holding your bonds to your butt!" Abby snapped back. "Come on, lift those arms, lady!"

Once Keiko was free, Abby moved to cut Odd free next. Then Tristen, then Blizzard. The younger Deathrage then pocketed her knife and gave a thumbs-up to Keiko.

"Good," Keiko smiled before turning to Odd and Blizzard. "So, what do we do now?" she asked. Before she could answer, however, her ears picked up the sound of her SNAG beeping.

To Ulla
Everybody's okay, now. The reason I didn't answer you right away is because one of Ein's minions was holding us hostage, but Blizzard and Odd managed to smoothtalk him into letting us go. That said though, we haven't been able to get started on our work in the lighthouse because of that.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 12:55 pm
The Hanabi siblings exited the bar as both of them looked at the lighthouse. A lot of messages were coming and going from the team that went to the Herb shop. But none from the lighthouse. "Lucario can you see anything going on with your aura?" "Unfortunately Master, I can't see that far of a distance. We just have to play the waiting game." Ulla was getting a little restless seeing how she messaged Keiko personally and hasn't gotten anything back. She looked at the others at in her group as they were getting concerned as well. Soon enough, she found herself walking towards the lighthouse but then was stopped by Leon. "I'm gonna go check on them-" "And what if Lykas is right? If they are in trouble, we show up. And make things matters worse?"

Ulla bit her lower lip as both of them noticed the Herb shop group arriving at the square in front of the Krabby Club. Before she could greet them, Ulla felt her SNAG chime as she looked at the message she received as she sighed of relief to see who it was. "I got contact with Keiko from the lighthouse. They were held up for a bit by one of Ein's minions she says, but Odd and Blizz was able to smooth talk it out. They'll be joining us once they finally secure the lighthouse." She said to everyone as she put away her SNAG as she looked at Sub. "She also says Ter is up. Hopefully he stays back and rests a bit more." With that, Leon sighed as he ruffled Ulla's hair. "Well, now that we know they are okay now. How about we share info?"

Ulla nodded as she looked at everyone. "Apparently Ein has been busy. We got some of the local sailors here on our side. They told us that a good portion of civilians are at Agate Village and Relic Forest, working as slavers and made the place a control camp. Ein has them apparently cutting down the trees in the Forest. Lykas said there maybe a Celebi in the forest. Possibly more than one, if that's the case he's probably trying to draw them out. Either to infect it with the Shadow Virus or destroy it if it has some purification ability that links to the forest. I'm going their with the sailors to free the people there and stop them from cutting down any trees. And if possible, save Celebi." She said as she crossed her arms. "I'll be going to Phenac. Apparently there is poison in the water supply that has decreased life. Maybe I can do something about that with my Channeling. There is also apparently a shark in the waters, so more of a challenge for me." Ulla was a bit concerned when her brother said that he will be going to Phenac. Even though that was probably where he would shine best, it was still risky. "Will you be okay without me there?...I was hoping you could join me in the control camps then we do a surprise attack. You in the frontline while I watch over our backs." "I'll be fine. I've traveled without you being there before, I can do it again. Besides, you have many of sailors and some of us will be joining you as well."  

Cecile Silverstone

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 3:29 pm
I couldn't believe it. That worked. That...actually worked. Cera and Odd managed to do it. I couldn't help but to slowly close my eyes and take a deep breath. That...was actually taxing. Everything was crumbling down around me until that very moment. When the coast was clear, Freth jumped down from the top of the lighthouse innards down below to where the group was. "Can I just say I don't buy that at all what just happened there?"

"That made two of us, but at this very second, I really don't care anymore. This could have ended a lot worse than I cared for." I said, rubbing my eyes.

"What's wrong, Freth?" Tristen asked.

"Blusix suddenly getting a conscience and wanting to save his brothers. One of those five others actually told me."

"Wait, that's right. You went on that mission that Sub had you do and that's how you ended up with Absol." I said, pulling out my SNAG finally to stop the constant humming and chiming of the device. "I knew something wasn't right there."

"But why would he actually give up just now?" Tristen asked. "He had us!"

"Especially when I'm that infamous to them...namely punching them square in their kid's show faces." Freth said. "Provided he knew that I was up above him, anyways."

"...I'm guessing something that Ein done or is going to do that even Blusix is having second doubts on." I said as I started to try to go through the messages left. "That said, stay on your guard. We're not out of the proverbial fire on this yet." As I started to finish up with the messages I started to send one back to the others:

Quote:
Blizzard here,

Sorry, couldn't reply immediately. Me and the others had a nasty run in with Blusix that was dicey, putting it mildly. He's no longer here. Do not pursue. Blusix stated that his other five brothers are captive by Ein. Freth is warning that this is possibly a trap on his part, but considering that Blusix let us go in exchange for their rescue when he actually had Cera, and by extension us, dead to rights just now, I'm not sure what is going on at this time. Where ever the brothers are at, Ein is at right at this second, according to Blusix, and we're going to have to put on an all out assault on that place if at all possible. We need to rendezvous back up to compile whatever information we got, if any.

As I was in the process of sending the message, Tristen made his way over to the blue communicator Blusix left. "Hey Freth?" Tristen asked. "Do you know what this is?"

Freth takes the communicator and stared at it for a moment. "Some sort of communicator, my guess. Though...who is it in contact with?"

"Whatever it is in contract with, it can be traced." I said, sending the message.

"With Ein possibly on the other side." Freth said. "We can head straight for him."

"That said, everyone, we need to meet up with the others before we do anything else. Find out what we know. Let's get out of here while the getting is good. Hopefully."  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 6:59 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Blizzard120

"Because there was doubt that it'd actually work. He had all the cards, but when the one you're offering to could and probably would just smack them out of his hand right when he had a little hope..." Cera remarked, though she didn't move from where she'd been pinned for a bit. Despite how calm she sounded throughout the negotiations, all of it being a long shot and having to accept that she could've been dead at any point in it was a bit draining. "Besides, you could hear it too, right? The desperation in his voice. He was at the point that he'd do anything if it meant getting out of his personal hell, and getting the ones he cared about out of theirs too. He planned it out; if anything happened to him, his Metagross would've probably just stepped down and that'd be it for me. If I tried to transform into his Metagross to save myself, it'd probably still step down before I could finish. And I thought about the ropes when he tossed them, but judging by the energy they gave off and them working on Odd, they're probably made of ebonite. I couldn't have done anything with them, and even if I could, I don't think I could've had it reach either of them fast enough. Sometimes, you have to talk instead of always going for fists and taunts, and I could've still died in the crossfire of the latter."

Finally, having heard the SNAGs ringing for too long, she grabbed the one still on the ground- hers, she was sure- and tapped away on it, feeling weird about it throughout. Telepathy was a lot easier and faster. But she was given it; might as well not let it completely collect dust.

"What Blizz said. Had other pressing matters to attend to. Heading over to the main square now.... using stuff like this still feels so awkward."

Recollecting herself finally, she'd float out of the lighthouse to reunite with everyone else.

---

Seeing one of the other groups arrive as Amaranth got to the square, followed by an unfamiliar face, she looked around. The other group still hadn't arrived... though, she'd soon see messages come in from them. A sigh of relief came afterwards; at least they were alright. She'd wait a few moments until seeing Blizzard's crew and Cera, alongside others, in the distance before speaking up. "So, to cut to the chase, I'm guessing he's the contact talked about. We should have someone showing up before long too, but just so he doesn't have to recap all of it, it's... it's bad. Pyrite and the Under are an unknown, but the most likely to not be changed much. At least the Under if nothing else. The Relic Forest's been turned into a slave labor camp, forced to deforest it and turned against their own. Mt. Battle... he was saying something about it being razed by a living weapon's test run. Probably Shadow Mewtwo. There's also a lot of Shadow Pokemon there, all of them really strong. And Phenac..." A hard sigh came as she thought about the info about that place. "A lot of the people there died when the water supply was poisoned. And if that didn't kill them, S-22 did if they ran into that."

Amaranth would take another breath after talking for so long. "Finally... apparently Realgam Tower's been called the Realgam Fortress lately. Not much else was said about it."

Cera's interest would pique at the last remark, remembering what Blusix had said before leaving. Was that the place he was referencing to assault?  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:38 pm
Aile watched as the second group began to show up, raising an eyebrow. A couple more people, probably needing rides to get out of here. The woman would let everyone else explain the situation that did, hanging back and keeping an eye out, just in case. A small sigh of relief would be let out when she saw the third group finally get into vision, thankful that no one appeared to hurt. And with that small distraction out of the way, her gaze would fall onto the barkeep, who was staring at the growing group while at his truck. "Hey, give me a moment," she told the group, walking over to the barkeep once more.

"Hey, everything okay," Aile would ask, hooking her thumbs into her pockets. "Might want to head home and rest up, maybe get prepared if you were going to join up with everyone else later. I won't even amuse the idea that it would be easy."  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:50 pm
Reno would soon arrive at the meeting site with the rest of the herb shop crew, still clutching the Mimikyu in front of him like a piece of radioactive waste. He wasn't dropping it again. Sub might decide to punt the thing towards someone else's face if that happened. So now, there was Reno, clutching a strange Pokemon and doing his best to talk to it without the shortcut of telepathy. Just his luck that he left Harleen at home on this little trip. "So...weird little Mimikyu. Are we friends? Are we enemies? Are you some strange and eerie facsimile of a loved one? Well, whichever it is, I just hope we have enough of an understanding that you don't try and put anyone else's face into your shroud. Otherwise, things are gonna get awkward....well, more awkward."

Leslie would be able to see Darts as he snapped at Zook with....something. She assumed he punched the tied up moron, but it was hard as hell to see from outside the door. However, the sound of breaking bones was definitely clear and loud after whatever happened. As Darts marched along beside her, she looked at him and said, "If you weren't gonna do it, I was. Jackass needed a lesson. Even if...that might've been a tad too far. It will hopefully make sure the lesson sticks, I guess." Leslie said, looking up towards the much taller hybrid as they drew closer to the meeting site.

And with Aria.....she was once again beginning to feel like she was in over her head. Why did she always end up part of a simple, quiet thing that just erupted into absolute anarchy and destruction under no action of her own? Well, she might have her moment soon. She at least wasn't as stupidly well-known for her fighting as the rest of these yahoos. Looking over at their new recruit, Aria spoke up. "So Perr, you got a preferred next step? I'm positive we aren't stopping at mildly terrorizing a town for this mission. I dunno, you got any info on other people who could help out?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:04 pm
The Disguise Pokemon in Reno's grip would flailing around and squeal as if to get free but it really didn't try very hard, nor did it try to hurt Reno. It seemed like a pretty timid Pokemon. It almost seemed flustered when Reno pointed out someone's face just got stuck under its shroud. Was it shy? That's what Reno was picking up anyways. Regardless it did not seem to be dangerous in the least, in fact it seemed like a pretty chill little Pokemon, if not a little quirky.

Sub would soon arrive at the gathering point with Perr and the others, the man having hung behind just long enough to find the bundle of White Herbs he was currently clutching in his right fist, ripping chunks of the bitter leaves off with exaggerated force and choking them down reluctantly. Before anyone could question why he was eating the herbs he would explain himself. "They say in humans White Herbs are soothing and I got to say...I'm feeling it. I also found this neat yellow crystal back in the Herb Shop." He said, holding up a yellow diamond shaped stone in his left hand. That was when he noticed the Mimikyu Reno was holding in front of him like a smelly bag of trash.

"Why do you have that thing!?" Sub shouted in a panic, dropping his leaves as well as the pretty stone he had found. The Mimikyu in Reno's grip would try even harder to get its self free but again would stop short of causing Reno any harm thus Reno would be able to keep his grip on it easily as the little Ghost try to reach out to Sub, much to the Dark One's dismay. "Why does that thing keep following me!?" He demanded to know, though who he was asking was another question.

It wasn't until his SNAG chimed again did he finally snap back to his senses, reading Blizzard's message and Ulla explaining Keiko's. Once everyone began to talk and relay what they found out he calmed down further as he paid attention, though occasionally stealing side-eyed glanced at the Mimikyu, as if he didn't trust it enough to keep his eyes off of it for long.

As he listened to Amaranth recap things that hadn't already been discussed Sub let out a heavy sigh. This was a lot to take in and for that matter what they have found out, if anything, is that Ein truly did have complete control over Orre and has shaped it to his likely in a relatively short amount of time. "I have to admit though, Aile may be right. There isn't much we can do right now without a plan. It might be best to return home and come up with a strategy. Only other thing I can think for us to do here is to get Perr to Pyrite Town and thus back to the Kid's Grid. The longer we stay here without some sort of plan the bigger the targets on our collective backs will grow. I'm certain Ein already knows we're here."  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:13 am
Odd once more followed the others as they began to move around, reclaiming his possessions first but, as things started to settle, something seemed off to him. As much as Blusix was succumbing to the negative emotions within him, he wasn't gone. He was still the same analytical man he'd always been. "I don't like this but we're after Ein, regardless. If he's really got the rest of the Hexagon Brothers in his clutches, nothing we do will make any difference until we go to him..." Regardless, he'd take a bit of time to ensure there was no one else around, feeling out the immediate area in search of any non-Snagem's souls. He didn't sense anything at the moment, however. It seemed Blusix had taken his other Pokemon with him. By the time they had made it to the square again, information was already flying back and forth.

~~~

Wren followed after the rest of his group as they went to the square and Sub offered what little information they had to provide regarding Perr and the Kids Grid. What else was there to say for now?

~~~

Lykas and Kaya followed together, keeping themselves quiet as, between Ulla and Amaranth, the information they had gathered was shared, except for one bit of info. Lykas pulled the two wanted posters for Sol and Wes from his sleeve and unrolled them. "Sol and Wes are also definitely well known and very much wanted men." He pointed out before rolling the posters back up and stuffing them back inside his sleeve. "If this is all we have to go on for now... We need to stop and make a plan of attack before we do anything else." He added quietly.

"Agreed. We have far too many places we need to coordinate against before we are able to make any genuine headway on truly taking the fight to Ein's doorstep." Kaya nodded in agreement. This would be the leadership's call, however, on whether or not they needed to go back to the Snagem HQ or if they would be utilizing a temporary setup in Gateon Port to formulate such a plan.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 3:28 am
Blizzard120

As I was in the process of sending the message, Tristen made his way over to the blue communicator Blusix left. "Hey Freth?" Tristen asked. "Do you know what this is?"

Freth takes the communicator and stared at it for a moment. "Some sort of communicator, my guess. Though...who is it in contact with?"

"Whatever it is in contract with, it can be traced." I said, sending the message.

"With Ein possibly on the other side." Freth said. "We can head straight for him."

"That said, everyone, we need to meet up with the others before we do anything else. Find out what we know. Let's get out of here while the getting is good. Hopefully."
Cecile Silverstone
Ulla nodded as she looked at everyone. "Apparently Ein has been busy. We got some of the local sailors here on our side. They told us that a good portion of civilians are at Agate Village and Relic Forest, working as slavers and made the place a control camp. Ein has them apparently cutting down the trees in the Forest. Lykas said there maybe a Celebi in the forest. Possibly more than one, if that's the case he's probably trying to draw them out. Either to infect it with the Shadow Virus or destroy it if it has some purification ability that links to the forest. I'm going their with the sailors to free the people there and stop them from cutting down any trees. And if possible, save Celebi." She said as she crossed her arms. "I'll be going to Phenac. Apparently there is poison in the water supply that has decreased life. Maybe I can do something about that with my Channeling. There is also apparently a shark in the waters, so more of a challenge for me." Ulla was a bit concerned when her brother said that he will be going to Phenac. Even though that was probably where he would shine best, it was still risky. "Will you be okay without me there?...I was hoping you could join me in the control camps then we do a surprise attack. You in the frontline while I watch over our backs." "I'll be fine. I've traveled without you being there before, I can do it again. Besides, you have many of sailors and some of us will be joining you as well."
TerashiLeonGoken
To Ulla
Everybody's okay, now. The reason I didn't answer you right away is because one of Ein's minions was holding us hostage, but Blizzard and Odd managed to smoothtalk him into letting us go. That said though, we haven't been able to get started on our work in the lighthouse because of that.
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas and Kaya followed together, keeping themselves quiet as, between Ulla and Amaranth, the information they had gathered was shared, except for one bit of info. Lykas pulled the two wanted posters for Sol and Wes from his sleeve and unrolled them. "Sol and Wes are also definitely well known and very much wanted men." He pointed out before rolling the posters back up and stuffing them back inside his sleeve. "If this is all we have to go on for now... We need to stop and make a plan of attack before we do anything else." He added quietly.

"Agreed. We have far too many places we need to coordinate against before we are able to make any genuine headway on truly taking the fight to Ein's doorstep." Kaya nodded in agreement. This would be the leadership's call, however, on whether or not they needed to go back to the Snagem HQ or if they would be utilizing a temporary setup in Gateon Port to formulate such a plan.
SubonicXP
As he listened to Amaranth recap things that hadn't already been discussed Sub let out a heavy sigh. This was a lot to take in and for that matter what they have found out, if anything, is that Ein truly did have complete control over Orre and has shaped it to his likely in a relatively short amount of time. "I have to admit though, Aile may be right. There isn't much we can do right now without a plan. It might be best to return home and come up with a strategy. Only other thing I can think for us to do here is to get Perr to Pyrite Town and thus back to the Kid's Grid. The longer we stay here without some sort of plan the bigger the targets on our collective backs will grow. I'm certain Ein already knows we're here."
Darksol88

Amaranth would take another breath after talking for so long. "Finally... apparently Realgam Tower's been called the Realgam Fortress lately. Not much else was said about it."

Cera's interest would pique at the last remark, remembering what Blusix had said before leaving. Was that the place he was referencing to assault?
Reno Vantas
Reno would soon arrive at the meeting site with the rest of the herb shop crew, still clutching the Mimikyu in front of him like a piece of radioactive waste. He wasn't dropping it again. Sub might decide to punt the thing towards someone else's face if that happened. So now, there was Reno, clutching a strange Pokemon and doing his best to talk to it without the shortcut of telepathy. Just his luck that he left Harleen at home on this little trip. "So...weird little Mimikyu. Are we friends? Are we enemies? Are you some strange and eerie facsimile of a loved one? Well, whichever it is, I just hope we have enough of an understanding that you don't try and put anyone else's face into your shroud. Otherwise, things are gonna get awkward....well, more awkward."

Leslie would be able to see Darts as he snapped at Zook with....something. She assumed he punched the tied up moron, but it was hard as hell to see from outside the door. However, the sound of breaking bones was definitely clear and loud after whatever happened. As Darts marched along beside her, she looked at him and said, "If you weren't gonna do it, I was. Jackass needed a lesson. Even if...that might've been a tad too far. It will hopefully make sure the lesson sticks, I guess." Leslie said, looking up towards the much taller hybrid as they drew closer to the meeting site.

And with Aria.....she was once again beginning to feel like she was in over her head. Why did she always end up part of a simple, quiet thing that just erupted into absolute anarchy and destruction under no action of her own? Well, she might have her moment soon. She at least wasn't as stupidly well-known for her fighting as the rest of these yahoos. Looking over at their new recruit, Aria spoke up. "So Perr, you got a preferred next step? I'm positive we aren't stopping at mildly terrorizing a town for this mission. I dunno, you got any info on other people who could help out?"

Darts shrugs, crossing his arms again as he leans back on the outside of a building near the other discussing Snagems, not quite meeting Leslie's face. "I did what needed to be done." He says simply, before tuning back in to the main conversation.

Perr turns to the group, looking back and forth among them, rubbing his previously ruined hands in what was sure to be a nervous tic for the rest of his life after the brutal beating they had taken. "Well, as it stands right now we need to get back to Pyrite. You," He says, pointing a finger at Leon. "You said something about going to Phenac? I wouldn't recommend it alone. Everything we've heard points to that shark monstrosity prowling that area, and if you're not ready for it... even if you are ready for it, the things I've seen it do... are beyond compare. You're as good as chum if you head that way without a sizable group of us. The sailor's will keep, they'll probably camp out near The Forest. We," He gestures at the surrounding group. "Need to find a way across the desert and over to Pyrite." He seemed hesitant to say anything specific beyond that out in the open like they were. Sub's assertion that Ein was paying close attention to them very likely was true.

Darts speaks up finally, raising his voice to address the crowd as he throws in his two cents. "Basically, the way you make it sound is we have two main choices here. Going one way or the other on our own is certain death. If we're going to find Sol and Wes, we need the..." He pauses as Perr's lips purse, trembling slightly in fear that he would name the Kid's Grid out in the open. "...help of your friends. But Ulla's right, the poisoned water in Phenac is a problem too, but if S-22 is there we'll need everyone to even stand a chance. We also have the SS Anne II, and more work to do here in Gateon Port. If we do move to the next phase of this, we're going to need some people to stay here and establish that base of operations we were talking about... if we're going to lay siege to this Realgam Fortress." His ruby-reds flick from member to member, seeing them all deep in thought. "What do you all think?"

Espeon_Commander
Aile watched as the second group began to show up, raising an eyebrow. A couple more people, probably needing rides to get out of here. The woman would let everyone else explain the situation that did, hanging back and keeping an eye out, just in case. A small sigh of relief would be let out when she saw the third group finally get into vision, thankful that no one appeared to hurt. And with that small distraction out of the way, her gaze would fall onto the barkeep, who was staring at the growing group while at his truck. "Hey, give me a moment," she told the group, walking over to the barkeep once more.

"Hey, everything okay," Aile would ask, hooking her thumbs into her pockets. "Might want to head home and rest up, maybe get prepared if you were going to join up with everyone else later. I won't even amuse the idea that it would be easy."

"Aye, I was planning on taking ol' bessie here home, but..." He looks at the group of Snagems still discussing their plan of attack. "It looks like you guys might need the lift more than me." He pulls a pair of keys from his pants pocket, dangling them slightly before dropping them into Aile's hand. "I'm a sucker for lost bartender stories..." he sighs.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:42 am
As we found our way back to the group, I listened in to the conversation play out. I had the hardest time trying to figure out the best course of action. Then again, I also had to admit my confidence in this matter was shorter than normal, especially after what had transpired at the lighthouse. If anything we did need Sol and Wes so I would think that would be top priority. Whatever we did we needed to move as a group. "Well first and foremost...Tristen, still got that thing Blusix left?"

"Yea?" Tristen dug in his pocket and pulled it out, handing it to me. I took the transmitter and gave it a toss to Perr.

"Find out where a signal is going to if you can. We got the feeling wherever that goes, that's where Ein will be." I told him.

Freth however had a realization come about her. Something that left her in a bit of uncertainty. "What's wong?" I asked.

"I don't...know. S-22 is in Phenac City, right?" Freth said.

"So they say?"

"Ein long before now should be under the assumption we'd be coming after him. Why would he leave his strongest enforcer, now that Shadow Mewtwo is gone, out in a city in the middle of nowhere? If he was at...I guess, this fortress for example, does he honestly think he's actually secure in there? Does he not know who he is dealing with? If I was him right now and he knew that we were in the region by now, I'd have him to make sure that I'd keep my stronghold locked down, or at the very least wherever Ein is at, S-22 is within arms reach to protect me."

"You got a point...that's actually concerning." I said to Freth.

"Could Ein be in Phenac with S-22?" Tristen asked.

"Stay in a place that would in the short term kill him nearly as fast as any one of us? I really doubt it." I said. "Bah, let's just get to Pyrite and lock that place down if we can and hopefully find Sol and Wes there. I really don't want to move in on anything until I know what they know."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:09 pm
"It's looking like it, yeah. Ah," she quickly caught the keys, spinning the key ring on her index finger a couple of times. "Thank you. I'll do my best to keep her out of trouble. And bring her back, hopefully with an old friend." Aile nodded to the barkeep as she got into the truck, starting it and bringing it to the group. "All aboard the transport truck, next stop, Pyrite. If you need snacks, drinks, or motion sickness pills, get them now, there will be no refreshments on the ride. Keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle while in motion."  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 8:25 pm
"Seems our path is set, then," Amaranth spoke up. "If we find them, we'd have our best leverage in tackling anything and anywhere else."

"Darts is right, though. Some of us should stay back. The lighthouse should be freed up now; it's awkward to get to, but if anyone wanted to use that for something, we should be able to. Failing that, helping out around here or making sure things are set at the Anne II's invaluable. Sending everyone will just have us stick out more than we already do," Cera added, looking around at everyone else. "I think if we went into Pyrite with... half our numbers at most, maybe even a third, we'd still be fine for where we're going. Even if we aren't, we can call for reinforcements."

"Then... who's staying and who's going?" Amaranth asked, watching the barkeep from earlier hand over some keys to Aile.

"That's up to... well, everyone else. I'm coming along regardless; I'm probably a floating bullseye no matter where I am, and I'm kinda done with the whole hiding and laying low thing."

Giving a nod, Amaranth could understand the reasoning. "In that case, I'll fall back and stay here. It should be easy enough to make myself useful."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 8:35 pm
Reno would raise his left hand and snap his fingers, his hovercycle materializing beside him in a flash of pink energy before the Snagem Claydol teleported back to base. "You said Phenac, right?" Reno asked, looking towards Perr as the boy explained everything for them as it stood currently. Opening a Pokeball, Reno would place a small helmet and pair of goggles on his Wyanut before looking back at the gathered Snagems. "I'm gonna do a quick solo scout. Get a decent idea of the surrounding desert, maybe figure out how far reaching S-22's hunting ground is or the effects of this poison water reach at best. This isn't free reign to go gallivanting off towards Phenac." As he turned to take off on his mission, the red haired Snagem would turn back around to look at the other Snagems before adding, "I swear to god, if any of you follow me or try to shanghai me off my bike to head to Phenac, I will have some choice words and an unconscious person to haul back here. Its a scout mission, not send fifteen idiots and look vaguely menacing while somehow trying to give the veneer of stealth. I'm looking, I'm leaving, I'm helping establish a base here. Done." And with that, Reno would rev the hovercycle and take off into the desert, a bandanna now across his face as he took off into the nearby deserts.

Leslie would look between the gathered Snagems that seemed to be moving towards the truck and the town that they had just declared to be their home base for the time being, when she felt herself reaching an...odd conclusion for herself. She wanted to stay back and help. Obviously not rebuilding houses. She had already shown her lack of talent for that today. But she was going to help....somehow. "Alright. I'm staying back. I probably weigh as much as three of you, so the truck won't break down as easy now." Leslie snarked, turning to start trudging back into town. She had her first job in mind for establishing a base, and that was getting some dumb muscle. Thankfully, there was a nice bit of dumb muscle strung up in the herb shop she could threaten into helping out.

So, left to watch her two closest friends dash off into town at different points and knowing while she might not be combat capable, she definitely could not help implement a base building, Aria. "Alright, Cera. Looks like its you, me, Aile, and the...Frosty Bird collective so far. I.....feel like we might wanna diversify our members here." Looking towards Blizz and Freth, Aria felt herself reaching something of a nervous conclusion. Unfortunately, she was probably going to have to be the one to say it this time. Kind of hard to delegate this one to Reno when he had dashed off into the desert. "Hey....Freth and Blizz. One of you two mind staying abck to help keep the city safe and fortify it? Not that you aren't useful in fights and stuff, its just...only so much truck. And I, personally, would want a more broadly skilled team for this sort of thing than ice bird and ice bird redundancy. So, uh, if it isn't too much trouble....maybe rock-paper-scissors over who does what?" Aria nervously explained, a tense smile on her face as she did her best to speak orders to the two members of Snagem she was guaranteed to be weaker than. "Either way....guess I'm in on going to Pyrite....yyaaaah......"

Blizzard120

Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces