Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
US Arc - TM1 - Lost In Ultra Space [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:49 pm
Blizzard120

Requiem of Whyspers

"She?" Vaughn responded in confusion as he looked back in the same direction Freth did. He didn't see anything, his vision wasn't nearly as good as hers, neither could he sense emotions, nor energy signatures for that matter. He did note some movement and jumped, startled, whipping around to face Freth with a look of terror. "N-no! I came alone! I promise!" He said, completely terrified of Freth to be exact. It was clear he was a rather meek person, but for some reason he particularly feared Freth, had probably heard the stories about her. This was a person that knew more about her than the average person, and likely knew a considerable amount about the group she was once part of.

"I uh...just want to um...see if you liked the way things were right now. I mean...maybe if you wanted too get the others in the team...never mind, it's stupid." Vaughn had started, trying to explain himself, choosing to come clean to prove he hadn't set her up or anything after the revelation that someone else was listening in and watching, but alas his own cowardice and apprehension got the best of him when he attempted to actually explain why he approached her. From what Freth could gather he wanted to reform the team and perhaps overthrow the current system they found themselves under, like Snagem of old might do.

...but was it Snagem of old? Not to Freth. No, it was just like yesterday, or rather less than an hour ago. Now that she thought about it none of this would make sense to her. Not long ago she was on the Isle of Armor participating in the World Champion Cup and then a moment later she was...here. Wherever or whatever this place was. From her point of view Snagem still existed, and now she had someone coming up to her implying that it needed reformed.

Still though, Desi would still be able to snoop, even though it was clear she was found out. It wasn't like either one of them were stopping her, nor confronting her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:46 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

Vaughn cocked an eyebrow at Freth, a brief glimpse of what backbone he had showing as he announced visually that he wasn't buying Freth's feigned ignorance over his question. That brief moment of courage disappeared quickly however and the man reverted back to his demur personality and broke eye contact with Freth once again. "Um...you know they uh...people..." He muttered, looking out of the side of his eyes, as if expecting someone to pop out of an alleyway for saying as much as he had and yet no one did.

"The uh...Snagem...people...?" He said, whispering the name and questioning in his voice, now doubting himself as the words escaped his lips. He felt like he shouldn't even be here right now, that this was all a mistake. It took everything he had to stop himself from running away in this moment.

Desi would hear it all, maybe not the name Snagem but the implication was there plan enough, who else he could be talking about? However Desi would not be completely invisible to Freth anymore, not after Vaughn unknowingly looked in her direction, likely leading the hybrid to focus her attention in that same direction, even if briefly. But that's all it would take for Freth to pick up on the eavesdropper.

Freth wasn't sure if this guy's demeanor is because of just mentioning Snagem or just being in her presence. Though he didn't apparently at the very least want it being spoken out. Freth sighed. "Will you calm down, already?" she said. "Honestly you made it this far to just get to me and-...the hell is that?" A wave of curiosity, perhaps nervous cautious excitement, came across her. But it wasn't what she was feeling. No. Funnier still, that uneasiness that was coming off of Vaughn was starting to be apparent to Freth. She wasn't sensing pressures; just...emotions?

"Now you are starting to get yourself together? Someone had been standing there for at least the better part of two minutes."
She then took note to Vaughn staring at something, and Freth quickly turned back, taking notice to the stranger in the alleyway, eavesdropping on the conversation.

"What in the hell? Do I have a fan club suddenly?" Freth said.

"Freth, you should leave. You don't need to be a part of this."

"What's going on? Is she with you?" Freth then asked Vaughn, pointing towards Desi.

"And you're ignoring me again."
That only got a quick agitated glance towards her reflection on the display before she looked back towards Vaughn just as quickly. This was the only way she was possibly getting answers herself, as far as what she was concerned. She couldn't really outright reply to the one in her head. Last thing she needed was to make this guy think she truly was crazy by talking to her reflection.

Desi would recoil slightly when she was noticed. Crap. That hadn't been her intention at all but that did lead a tiny bit of credence, maybe, to who this person was. Could she really be her.

"I'm sorry... I was just passing by and I heard people talking..." She admitted as she crept from the shadows, ragged clothing revealing her social status as one of the urchins that wandered the city streets at times. Her tender years might not show that she was capable but she had at least managed to keep her clothes mended and moderately clean but still, the sundress she wore was well aged, clearly a bit too small and full of visible stitching, patches and stains that simply wouldn't wash out.

Young eyes filled with questioning wonder looked at at Freth as her relation to the man who spoke to her first was denied, she asked a simple question. "...Granny... Did you know my Granpda Lykas and Grandpa Odd?" If this really was he woman she was being led to believe she was, she was standing before Granny Freth, one of the oldest members of that group her momma had told her about when she had been very small and fighting sleep. "Do you know what happened to Team Snagem? Where my grandpas are... or maybe where momma is?" Her bottom lip quivered as she almost whispered her question. She as afraid of getting anyone in trouble for talking about them but she had to know. Did anyone know if they were even still alive?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:00 am
SubonicXP
LJ looked around the room and listened to what each of them had to say. He was glad to finally have some company was starting to regret his wish to talk to another person already, and they hadn't been here a full ten minutes yet. It used to be so nice and peaceful in this smell dim dungeon too. "Okay...a lot of blame going around here. And you, I specifically asked not to be called Larry, come on man." LJ whined in response to the fishmonger's son.

"What about that one over there? She doesn't look too hot." LJ said as he gestured his head towards Yuni the Buneary hybrid. He too was still cuffed, had been for awhile now. She was curled up and didn't look so great to the Pinsir hybrid.

"Any who, I'm not about to trust any of you." He said, going back to what the fishmonger said. "But it is nice having company. Me? I got thrown in here for interfering with a peace officer's duties. At least, that's what they said. What really happened is some cop was giving an innocent old Golisopod hybrid the business and when it became physical I stepped in. Last I saw the cop as I was being carried away they were talking about the odds of reattaching his nose." LJ said with a chuckle, weakly clicking his pincers together. "...these things are only for show thanks to the cuffs..." He sighed.

"So! Enough of that, my new acquaintances! Pick a spot to rot in. Mine is that corner over there. Don't bother taking it, I already marked it, if you catch my drink." With that the bug man walked back over to his corner, not particularly caring to mingle with them much more. "Oh and don't bother escaping. The cuffs not only take your strength away but even if you made it beyond the bars they would just put you to sleep. So again, get comfy."

DragonFang099
Jay noticed that Hanzo and Garbanzo were nowhere to be seen, and he actually wondered what happened to them, and why they weren't in the same cell as him and the others. Then again, he couldn't really say he was worried about them; they were part of the reason he was in this mess in the first place. That being said, when the fishmonger's son spoke, saying that he was just selling his wares and how Jay and the other two had tried to rob him in broad daylight, Jay couldn't help letting out a snort of disgust. "Yes, we tried to rob what little ye had while ye were sitting in that alleyway," he said, a sneer in his voice at how thick the man was laying it on. "Ye had so much to sell that I just had to come take a look to help someone ye tried to kidnap after poisoning her!"

He didn't know if Yuni had actually been poisoned; he was just going of what he'd seen when she'd been too weak to actually move. He nodded at Yuni as he said this, noticing for the first time that the female hybrid didn't look so good. His heart gave a little pang as he noticed, by her body posture, just how upset she was, and he gave a small sigh and walked over to sit next to her. "I'm sorry," he said softly. "I probably should have minded my own business, but I couldn't just leave ye there like that. Dad would have tanned my hide if he'd been here and I'd just walked away." Hearing LJ speaking drew his attention back to the shiny hybrid, and he spoke again. "Does anyone ever get out of here, LJ?" he asked. It was something he'd been curious about since they'd been brought here.
TerashiLeonGoken
Yuni heard every word spoken by the man that had ruined her life, but she didn't care anymore. The lies he told to his fellow cellmates didn't matter. Her life was already ruined. There was no going back.

Yuni calmed down for a moment and thought of her past. Life was fun when she was a kid. Training to learn moves as a hybrid, taking on bad guys and winning, helping her Pokemon get stronger... for a long time, her life felt like a fantasy. Of course, she didn't think of it that way back then. It was only after the world started to rot and her parents died did she realize just how bad things could get, and just how good she had it before.

None of that matters anymore, she thought to herself, the depression closing in on her again. "It's never going to be like that again. I'm stuck here. Stuck with the man that tried to kill me, and the people that tried to save me. Things were bad enough back then, but now... maybe I should just take the easy way out and end it all.

As Yuni contemplated suicide, a burst of energy ripped through her body, manifesting as an aura of Frustration that lasted for about a second before it faded - the result of the gauntlets sapping her energy.. While the others in the cell might wonder where all that energy came from, as it'd been a while since the gauntlets were clapped onto their hands, Yuni was caught off-guard by the burst of energy. She had to breathe heavily, and did so with a look of bewilderment on her face. Where did that come from? she wondered mentally.
Darksol88

"If he isn't an answer just by sitting there and what he said, probably not," Akali spoke up. "If you're lucky, you end up in the wastelands and get to die there instead while everyone cheers on the end of your dissent. We're probably the newest examples anyway. Knew I shoulda left that dumb bunny to her fate. But Jolteon wouldn't have let me hear the end of it if I did. Probably got it from my mom." She'd quiet down afterward, thoughts drifting for a second and moving to a spot alongside one of the walls. If escaping was as hopeless as LJ said, she wasn't about to exert what energy she was allowed from her restraints in attempting to. Her eyes would look to one of the pockets on her shorts, lamenting that she couldn't grab what was stored within and giving a soft sigh under her breath.

"...knowing her, she'd have already started thinking of a way out of this mess instead of laying low and not getting into it in the first place."

The fishmonger sighs, looking back and forth at the ragtag bunch he'd gotten himself stuck into this cell with. How could he have been so careless? Everything had been going so well. And now Hanzo and Garbanzo were separated from him too. Arceus only knew if they were smart enough to function on their own - with Garbanzo's penchant for eating money it might be a swift end from Tetanus for one of them.

There's a burst of energy from his young would-be kidnappee that causes her to slump down on the floor. "Don't bother." He explains, hefting the manacles to show. "Even if I could do half of what my master could, with these shackles on the odds of that go down to about zero." The short, squat, shirtless fishmonger hauls himself to his feet, looking around the cell for any sort of weakness or potential exit. But judging by Larry's current presence, there was no easy way out of here.

He notices Jay kneeling by Yuni and murmuring something into her ear and scoffs. "Pfah, how cute the both of you. Star-crossed lovers or something like that. The last thing this city needs is more would-be heroes. Or haven't the rest of you guys paid attention to the world the past couple of years?" He points a finger at the unnamed girl still in their midst. "And you too. What, was this international 'be a hero' day and no one told me about it? Thanks to your brand of 'heroism' now we're going to rot in this Arceus-forsaken jail cell until Larry over there gets a chance to gnaw on our bones."

"You all wouldn't know a real hero if it up and bit you on the a**." He growls, manacled hands wrapping around the bars of their cell door. His knuckles grow white from the exertion, scars from fighting and fishing standing out against the tanned pastel of his skin. There had to be some way out of this, something somewhere but even to his eyes, trained from what was now years of scuffling and scamming on the streets, there was nothing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:39 pm
A stroke of fear, Freth would pick up on, and it wasn't feigned in the least. He was legit in what he was here for. At least for now. But as the new person approached the two, inquiring the likes of Lykas and Odd; this put her once again in a rather compromised position. She honestly couldn't say. The one inside her mind once again chimed in. "You really don't know, don't you? I'm beginning to think that panic attack was more than just a panic attack." Freth couldn't imagine what to do though. The most recent memory she had was back in the Galar region; the team was on vacation. Tristen was still in battle, partnered with Aden in the tournament as she got pulled away to handle some sort of call. Her significant other, alone in a bed trying to recuperate from injuries inflicted by the one in her mind and if he had woken up at any point, probably sulking from his defeat by the assassin. She could have sworn that this happened just before she found herself propped against the wall in her home. "Well, you're in deep now. Are you going to say anything to them?"

Given what she's got, and her being identified, she'd have to at the very least try to half-truth her way out of this so he can at least get answers herself. She's missing...say possibly five decades, she estimates, given context. 'Grandpa Lykas and Odd'? There had to be some lengthy time frame. "Alright, keep it down." Freth said to the two of them. "You got me. Yes, I was with them. Unfortunately..." She looked towards the Masquerain hybrid. "You in particular, I don't think I'd be able to help; at least not easily. I have honestly no idea where they are." Freth said; a truth at least. "We all ended up separated in one way or another." Another truth, no details though. "At this point, more than likely most of them, chances are, gone permanently because they don't exactly have the benefits of longevity as some that were in the team, if you catch my drift. If they are still alive, at the very least, grim as it is coming out of me, they'd probably have one foot in the grave. Too...much happened..." Another truth, sad as it was.

"Smooth." The voice in her mind deadpan retorted. Another quick agitated glance back towards her reflection. "Now what of him?" she then would state, noting Victor.

"My question now though...why do you in particular want to try to find the team? Because not going to lie, pretty bold asking. Someone wanting to delve in Snagem matters usually has some sort of agenda of his or her own." Freth stated.

"Did you honestly pull that out of your butt? I'd be impressed, if I wasn't so agitated that you didn't leave before all of this started."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:41 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"Been paying a ton more attention ever since my mom died making the same mistake I made today, thanks. And if you want to attach a name to your new enemy, it's Akali if you didn't hear it last time." Maybe, just maybe, there was a bit of fight in her. That or a chord was struck somewhere. "And if none of us wouldn't know a real hero if it came up and bit us, what makes you think you'd know? They all fell or turned their backs anyway, and today's been a good example of why."

Grumbling, Akali would stare at a wall. "Though I'll bet I might've been able to do more if I didn't forget my rod. Probably would've been taken with the arrest, though."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:42 pm
Yuni was still bewildered by the fact that her strength had rebelled against her, but she didn't know there was a mastermind behind that rebellion Her body flashed an aura of Frustration once more that ended as soon as it started. But once it was over, Yuni was put to bed, and her body stood up without her command to do so. "Fat talk coming from villainous scum like you. You don't deserve to even have the world 'hero' in your mouth." Yuni's muscles tightened, shoing the strength the young Buneary hybrid had been hiding. Though, it wasn't able to belay her true power - the gauntlets saw to that. It was also clear that the voice that came out of Yuni's mouth wasn't hers. It was a deeper, more mature feminine tone, not like the sweet chirps of an adult woman who was somewhat new to adulthood. Granted, Yuni was a middle-aged woman by now, but her voice hadn't changed much since she hit puberty. That said, the anger the voice carried was also clear to everyone in the room.

"Hell, you're lucky that Cipher trash showed up. You'd be dead by now if they hadn't interfered."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:20 pm
[Flower City Dungeon]

LJ laughed at Jay's question, the hybrid throwing his head back and purposely exaggerating his laughter. "What that one said." He said, nodding at Akali, his smile soon turning into a frown after noticing the sudden energy that came from Yuni, though it disappeared as soon as it had appeared. For a brief moment he felt a tinge of hope when he saw the energy manifesting but said hope disappeared along with the Frustration. "That one might be a jerk but he's right. Don't waste your energy, they don't feed us much down here so you'll need to conserve your strength if you want to survive." LJ said, sitting back down on the ground as the usual dark thoughts of hopelessness flowed back in.

"My father was a hero." LJ would break his silence moments later after the fishmonger's mention of heroes. "But we all know what happens to heroes; they die. No room for heroes on this island." With that said LJ began to withdraw even more, his spirit darkening. How long had it been since he died? He couldn't remember anymore. "By his own sword..." LJ muttered to himself. Hearing the fishmonger again he chuckled to himself, managing to find humor in this darkness at the man's remark.

"I got to admit, some of you got some nice frames on you. Bet your marrow is tasty." He grinned, showing off his two rows of sharp rectangular teeth. "Good for scrapping." He remarked, implying his teeth.

[Flower City Streets]

Vaughn perked up when Desi mentioned the names Odd and Lykas, the man's face lighting up. Those were more members of Team Snagem! Or rather, were. But still, what luck that he would find not only a former member of the team but also the descendant of two others. Maybe his idea wasn't so crazy after all. Maybe.

"Oh! Yeah...uh well...it's King Aether..." Vaughn replied to Freth, that brief moment of perky energy quickly fading back into introverted meekness like before as he looked at the ground and struggled to answer the woman. "Some people say uh...it's not as bad out there anymore." He continued. Vaughn would continue to fidget, mess with his vest. In that moment Freth might notice a badge clipped to the inside, like a card, the prominent symbol on it looking vaguely familiar to the woman. It was gold and pointy, looked a lot like the crest of The Foundation.

Furthermore they had another guest spying on them, one girl named Allison.

-----

The bandit jumped slightly, startled by the appearance of the Togekiss and proceeded to just stare at it until the creature decided to pass gas, the Wicker bandit recoiling and waving his hand in front of his nose. Gross. Growling to himself he gestured for Bewear to snatch Rekah up again, the bear swatting the Togekiss away. With its trainer's command the Bewear carried her into an alleyway and slammed her down on a wooden crate, the bandit then putting his bandana over his face and taking out a strange blue glowing Pokeball and held it out within inches of her face. "Open it." He demanded.

[Poni Wastelands]

As Crystal and Eri made it into Flower City the older of the pair would note her tail suddenly fidgeting on its own, a familair feeling and sign, though one that hasn't occured in some time. Something bad was about to happen, here in Flower City in fact, something bad enough to alert her physically. If her tail wasn't warning enough Zac would start acting up as well. The little Zygarde core began to whine in Eri's arms and its green coloring would begin to give off a dull blink. If Crystal focused on it hard enough she might be able to pinpoint the area where whatever tragedy was about to befall; right in the middle of the city.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:05 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Yuni was still bewildered by the fact that her strength had rebelled against her, but she didn't know there was a mastermind behind that rebellion Her body flashed an aura of Frustration once more that ended as soon as it started. But once it was over, Yuni was put to bed, and her body stood up without her command to do so. "Fat talk coming from villainous scum like you. You don't deserve to even have the world 'hero' in your mouth." Yuni's muscles tightened, shoing the strength the young Buneary hybrid had been hiding. Though, it wasn't able to belay her true power - the gauntlets saw to that. It was also clear that the voice that came out of Yuni's mouth wasn't hers. It was a deeper, more mature feminine tone, not like the sweet chirps of an adult woman who was somewhat new to adulthood. The anger the voice carried was also clear to everyone in the room.

"Hell, you're lucky that Cipher trash showed up. You'd be dead by now if they hadn't interfered."
SubonicXP
[Flower City Dungeon]

LJ laughed at Jay's question, the hybrid throwing his head back and purposely exaggerating his laughter. "What that one said." He said, nodding at Akali, his smile soon turning into a frown after noticing the sudden energy that came from Yuni, though it disappeared as soon as it had appeared. For a brief moment he felt a tinge of hope when he saw the energy manifesting but said hope disappeared along with the Frustration. "That one might be a jerk but he's right. Don't waste your energy, they don't feed us much down here so you'll need to conserve your strength if you want to survive." LJ said, sitting back down on the ground as the usual dark thoughts of hopelessness flowed back in.

"My father was a hero." LJ would break his silence moments later after the fishmonger's mention of heroes. "But we all know what happens to heroes; they die. No room for heroes on this island." With that said LJ began to withdraw even more, his spirit darkening. How long had it been since he died? He couldn't remember anymore. "By his own sword..." LJ muttered to himself. Hearing the fishmonger again he chuckled to himself, managing to find humor in this darkness at the man's remark.

"I got to admit, some of you got some nice frames on you. Bet your marrow is tasty." He grinned, showing off his two rows of sharp rectangular teeth. "Good for scrapping." He remarked, implying his teeth.

"How about you Cipher these nuts." The fishmonger's son replies, with a rude gesture in Yuni's general direction. "Take these manacles off and we'll see how much of a hero you are." The word is tinged with disappointment and disgust as he dismissively turns away to address the others in the cell. "Scrapping with you," He addresses Larry sitting in the corner. "Would be a lot like you see in those video games. Ever heard of a Raid? Yeah, a whole can of it."

Darksol88
"Been paying a ton more attention ever since my mom died making the same mistake I made today, thanks. And if you want to attach a name to your new enemy, it's Akali if you didn't hear it last time." Maybe, just maybe, there was a bit of fight in her. That or a chord was struck somewhere. "And if none of us wouldn't know a real hero if it came up and bit us, what makes you think you'd know? They all fell or turned their backs anyway, and today's been a good example of why."

Grumbling, Akali would stare at a wall. "Though I'll bet I might've been able to do more if I didn't forget my rod. Probably would've been taken with the arrest, though."

"Akali huh? You're wondering what makes me qualified to know a hero?" He asks, stepping face to face with her. Even though he was probably only a couple inches taller than the girl, he was radiating menace. "I know heroes because I've lived my whole life in the shadow of real heroes." He turns back to the door of the cell, dangling his hands out through the bars as his face grows heavy with melancholy. "My dad, one of the bravest men I've ever known. He sailed any sea, pressed through any storm to find the freshest and rarest feesh the world has ever seen. He might have been a bit silly at times and not always in control of his temper but the one thing that he never wavered on being was a damn fine father and the best man I've ever known. He was the first into a crisis and the last boat back into harbor every single day. The polluted seafood that poisoned his organs took him far too soon."

He rounds back on Akali, pushing a singular finger into her chest. "And the man that took me under his wing when my father died - he was the epitome of a hero. He trained me, entrusted me with the legacy of his Clan because, in his words 'who else am I going to be able to pass it to?'" He runs a hand through his coarse, black head of hair, looking into the distance again. "He wanted me to keep my name, but the day he passed from this earth I took up his mantle and cast away the name of my father in his honor. He died fighting to keep this planet in one piece, and I never even got to say good-bye. He was known only as Darts. I am Knives. The blade of my master, combined with the tools of my father. And if you want the pedigree of hero, you're looking at it. Real heroes don't leave things the way they are. REAL heroes work to change it, no matter what the cost." He sighs, holding the hands up with manacles clamped on them. "At least I did until the lot of you got me locked up in this hell-hole."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

DeoLux

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:20 pm
After she left, he began his work for the day. A family picture by his side as he worked tirelessly for the big project he was assigned to. Finding the cure to this dreaded hunger. He worked as he had found ways to slow it from experiments done before, but now he was so close to finding it! He lacked only one thing, but what it was he did not know. Every single thing that was tested was a failure or not enough. After finishing the stack he slammed the table hard enough to show anger but soft enough not to break it.
Another failure again! We need it and we need it soon! he angerly thought in his mind as he got up to go get himself a drink of water.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:21 pm
SubonicXP
[Poni Wastelands]

As Crystal and Eri made it into Flower City the older of the pair would note her tail suddenly fidgeting on its own, a familair feeling and sign, though one that hasn't occured in some time. Something bad was about to happen, here in Flower City in fact, something bad enough to alert her physically. If her tail wasn't warning enough Zac would start acting up as well. The little Zygarde core began to whine in Eri's arms and its green coloring would begin to give off a dull blink. If Crystal focused on it hard enough she might be able to pinpoint the area where whatever tragedy was about to befall; right in the middle of the city.

Crystal was surprised when the guards allowed them into the city, though it was probably because they didn't look like standard waste landers. "Well, that, I suppose, was simple enough. Now-" The Espeon hybrid was interrupted when she noted her forked tail was twitching, without conscious thought from her or any sort or irritated emotion. She turned her head to look at her tail, twitching back and forth, before a heavy sigh came from the hybrid. "I'm too old for this stuff. Just. Too. Old," she muttered, turning back to Eri. "Stay near me here, also, unless things go incredibly pear shaped. Then hide until you can find a way out and run, okay?" Her pace would pick up as much as her aged joints would take her. She really should know better, but she couldn't help her own instincts. Hopefully that old saying didn't ring true here.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:27 pm
Yuni's muscles tensed up, and her face twisted in an angry sneer. "Change it how? By ruining people's lives on the daily? By making things worse? That's pathetic," Those words were spoken with a snarl as Yuni took a step forward Then, with a burst of Frustration, and with Fighting-type energy emanating from her right foot, it was flung forward, the first half of a Double Kick aimed right between the legs of the fishmonger's son. Whether or not this was caught, it would be followed by the sounds of gauntlets clanging loudly against the bars of the cell - loud enough for any guards a couple of hallways away from the cell to here. Yuni then began punching the fishmonger's son, but these attacks had no power behind them. They were just for show.

"Face it, numbnuts! Your ~/~ a** deserves to be in here, and I'll be damned if any daughter of MINE kills herself over a piece of ~/~ like you!" Yuni roared, this deeper, more mature voice echoing down the halls just as loud if not louder than the sound of metal against metal. Whoever this was knew that she couldn't win in a fight against the fishmonger's son without any of Yuni's moves. She just hoped the guards would throw her into solitary confinement, where she could rest and maybe get some muscle-building training in.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:41 pm
Espeon_Commander
SubonicXP
[Poni Wastelands]

Eri hadn't been this far out, but wow...oh wow of wonders. Flower City! But it was...hm...She was too distracted by the world around her to notice the tail of the Espeon Hybrid, but Zac was whining. And blinking. She remembered THAT signal well and cuddles the poor thing to her, hushing it on habit and petting its 'back'. "Where do we run?" She didn't have any defense but her core, her stamina...her own abilities but with the cuff at her ankle she couldn't do much but little sparks.

She follows loyally at the elder Hybrid's side. For all they knew, she was just the young charge of Crystal, and her only worry was because the Core in her arms was acting up as a warning.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:00 pm
Not a Noise

Eri hadn't been this far out, but wow...oh wow of wonders. Flower City! But it was...hm...She was too distracted by the world around her to notice the tail of the Espeon Hybrid, but Zac was whining. And blinking. She remembered THAT signal well and cuddles the poor thing to her, hushing it on habit and petting its 'back'. "Where do we run?" She didn't have any defense but her core, her stamina...her own abilities but with the cuff at her ankle she couldn't do much but little sparks.

She follows loyally at the elder Hybrid's side. For all they knew, she was just the young charge of Crystal, and her only worry was because the Core in her arms was acting up as a warning.
"Towards the way out of the city. I don't trust anything that makes my tail twitch like it is now." Crystal gripped her walking staff tightly. "Arceus, I should know better than this," she muttered under her breath. "I suppose hold habits don't die as easily as I would want." The hybrid looked down at Eri as they walked, worrying about her young charge. What had she potentially gotten her into?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:18 pm
Desi would go quiet again after Freth admitted to not knowing anything about her grandfathers or her mother. She cast her eyes to the ground and, for a moment, she fought against the tears. Mama had always told her not to cry in front of others. The it was the only way to keep herself strong if the bandits ever caught her, after all. But this? That the only person she thought might still be alive to know what became of her family not knowing, either? It was almost too much for the child. Her tiny wings quivered slightly as she stood in place and, for a moment, she seemed as if she was just going to stand there and cry but after a moment, she finally looked back up, determination in her eyes. She would find them and this man standing here, talking to Granny Freth? He sounded like he might know something, too. About the world outside the dome, beyond the island. She stood firm and made it clear she was listening, now as she stared the two down with an intense scrutiny, watching for any signs that one of them was lying and could tell her more.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas