Welcome to Gaia! ::

The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Back to Guilds

Roleplay in a future where man kind is endandered, Pandora's Box has opened and civilization has fallen 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply The call of Heisros (A work in progress)
East Blue Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:48 pm
Snow just takes the shark with the face oh "Oh sh**" grinning like a fool as he readied to watch.

In the Center of town the Mad Wrestler looked over and beheld the man challenging him. "Challengeer huh. You think you can match my might when your incapable of proper speech eh fat boy?" The man readied his shoulders. "Ere let meh taulk in werds yer mor likleh to git boy ya aint got wat it takes ta wrastle me son."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:52 pm
Marlon went from pleased to challenge the man to getting red at his vernacular being made fun of, then the mocking began, "Ah came to wrastle but I thank instead, ah'm gunna try an f***in kill yah instead", he replied to him, having gone from his usual jovial tone to a very angry one, he planted both feet before throwing his body into a punch, giving all his weight into it so it would be as hard as he could hit, aimed right for The Mad Wrestler's head.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:57 pm
MW took the blow directly in the face knocking out his denchers. "So da ho ya wan if huh funny?" He would in turn leap in place to send his full weigt in to a spiral drop kicked aimed at marlons center of mass."

While all this is going on Snows just watching from the side. "Oh dear not sure he should kill anyone, but honestly I am not sure i would be able to stop him at this time so old man is reaping what he has sowed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:09 pm
"YEA, THAS HOW AH WAN IT", Marlon yelled at him before grunting as he stumbled back from the drop kick, "THA AHL YA GOT", he asked thumping his chest with his fists, "FELT HARDER HITS FROM SMALLER MEN", he goaded him, "GIMME YER BEST, C'MON", he said stepping back over, "CAUSE AH'M GONNA KNOCK 'ARDER THAN YA CAN HANDLE AFTER".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:15 pm
"Yoo wan my beef awight." MW got back up and got some running distance before throwing himself in to a full on spear sprint before leaping forward using his skull as a point of impact sending himself flying at Marlons chest."

Seth shifted the shark over his shoulder "That was a stupid move."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:23 pm
Marlon braced himself when he got up and began running, one foot forward, the other back, his muscles braced, he grunted when the other impacted, "GAHT YA", he declared grabbing MW by the chest and lifting him so his legs were in the air, he hopped forwards to slam the mans head into the ground, whether that would kill him or not with their combined weight and Marlon pushing him towards the ground, well that wasn't Marlon's concern.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:33 pm
Snows eyes grew wide at the red splatter on the ground. "I guess thats all she wrote for the 'Mad wrestler'" Snow said as he used finger quotes over the old dudes name. "Well i guess were pirates now." Seth said as he walked over to Marlon looking at the corpse of the old pest. Snow was about to suggest running until the town folk began applauding Marlon with one dude coming forward "Im honestly glad to see that menace put down a nameless thug claiming to be a member of the P.body crew an honestly lie since he was not really strong enough. Sir honestly can not thank you enough for dealing with him consider your entire food stock order free." The man would wave his hand and a small sack of money was given back to Snow which is what he payed for food in the first place. "Now might I ask you fellas something, seeing as how you can handle yourselves we have lost contact with one of our close trading partners Maple island I think something is going on would you guys be willing to head out there and check on things we would be willing to provide a large shipment of beer for the trouble?" The man would ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:37 pm
"Talk bad about mah language ya old b*****d", Marlon grumbled as Snow came over, "Naht even a gud wrestler", he said before looking to the man that came over as others began to applaud, "Ah don't think getting rid of a feller beating up folk and breaking their things would get me called a pirate", he replied to Snow as he calmed before listening to the mans request, "Well we are jus kinda travellin around, so we could stop by if we find it, check in an make sure things are alright fer em", he replied to the man, "Beer'd be nice too".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:50 pm
Man smiled hearing marlon "And so Beer you shall have." At his words 6 large barrels were brought forward. "This should be enough to pay for your services." The man reached in to his coat and handed over a map. "An X will mark the location of maple island not on the world map since they prefer to keep their privacy so you will need this to find them

Snow takes the map then stares at the barrels "I think this should last a few weeks." Snow looked over to Marlon. "I think this should last us a week." after putting the map away in his coat pocket he looked back to Marlon once more. "Alright bud we got us a mission since they are kind enough to provide us with booze lets make sure we do this right." Snow said as he pointed to the docks for the moving guys to take the barrels of beer to their ship  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:14 pm
Marlon held out a hand to take the map but Snow did, he chuckled at the 'Last us a week' before nodding, "Not anythin uncommon for me...alright technically uncommon in last few months but before, I use to do regular check ups on folk, make sure that no wild animal had killed em", he replied to Snow as he took his hat back from the shark and put it on once more.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:20 pm
Snow hopped aboard the boat surprised that no one made any comment about the position of the ship before loading up the beer and food order. With Snow at the helm he waved to the people on the dock to be ready to push once the signal was given to get the boat out of the dock and get them on their proper coarse to Maple Island  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:28 pm
Marlon got Taka to the ship as well, huffing after having taken a crate with busted food to get Taka to settle for being carried over, "God yer a big b*****d as a hog", he complained as he waited to head out.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:35 pm
Snow seeing the other two back on board went and grabbed his horn and blew in to it blasting the air with a loud noise way off key, but taking it as signal the fellows on the dock shoved freeing the ship from the docks and allowing them to set sail once more sending off our way word group off to their next island adventure
END OF SIDE ARC 1  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:57 pm
"What will we do with a Drunken Wrastler, What will do with a Drunken Wrastler, What will we do with a Drunken Wrastler, stumblin in the evenin", Marlon hummed as he was guiding the ship that more before he felt the hair's on his body rise. "Whew, Man, it is cold this mornin", He grumbled using a leg to steer as he rubbed his arms to try and warm them back up, "Wait, that looks ta be", he put his fingers to his mouth before letting out a loud beckoning whistle, "LAND HO BOY'S".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:58 am
Snow walked outside grumpy having been awoken by Marlins d*** whistle. "I get it we found land ya don't need to be so loud this early, and why is it so ****ing cold." He said as he threw a shoe at Marlon for being loud Snow stopped and took a good look at the horizon "There are folks waiving their arms on the docks might need help Marlon turn to get us to port."  
The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games