Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Your username! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tranny Danni Bowels

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:04 pm
My username expresses my corruption of innocence, and the balance between my childish nature, and that oh so familiar angry part of me.

A friend of mine use to have the username miscarriage soup.

I think its fantastic.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 pm
'iblow rainbiows' will be changed into a different name but~

They both are/will be flamboyant~ I'm very 'out there' and 'loud' about expressing myself and well...
'I like gay p***s/boys' would be the obvious way to say it xD Whether you think of it as sexually I would like gay men or a friendly joke because i like my gay guy friends doesnt bother me really, I suppose either... I'm not bothered by who knows certain things about me, and teh fact I'm so flambouyant is shown through my, I suppose 'obvious' would describe it, name.  

Account Null

zaZombie Pie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:04 pm
My username reflects my love for zombies and pie. It's the same thing on almost every other site, unless I'm trying to be conspicuous because sometimes I don't want people to recognize me from other websites yanno.

It's pretty much always the same, zazombiepie, zazombie pie, zombie-pie... some spin off of zombie pie.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:11 am
My name comes from the Nickname I was Given by my Friends, Yukio is japanese the translation can mean two things, " Boy of the snow" or " One who gets what He wants" SO my friends gave it to me as a joke about how rich my parants are and that i get anyhting i ask for XD

fuyu is also Japanese its the word for " Winter " Which is my Favorite Season For various reasons, Cuddling with my Bf, Snowboarding, Ice skateing. and all the other winter time fun ^w^

MY old name Desolate Terror Showed my more.. Dark Side.. I am Very flamoyant kind hearded and childish, But i have quite the anger Issues...

Desolate in the dictionary is " Without, Empty " and of course Terror means " fear " my name was Without fear wooot XD  

Ruaidhra

O.G. Fairy

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Infinite Pandora

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:13 pm
Well I had just recently changed my username (actually like a couple months ago or something XD) but yeah. My old one was Baka_Lolita.
But well my new/current one is like this::

Infinite - Never ending, plus I love the sound of it

Pandora - No, it's not my name. XD Actually I took it after the Greek goddess or first 'human female'. Who, in case you don't know, released all the evil to mankind out of a box.

So basically, it's like the meaning is Never Ending Evil.

P.S. The about Pandora, I don't know all the facts about her so I could be wrong, but that's the just to me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:12 am
Hmm... Why did I use this name...?

Force of habit I guess! I always tend to use novacaine321 or some derivative of it for all my usernames... It started with my email account; I had recently bought Green Day's American Idiot album and loved the song 'Give Me Novacaine', so when I came to set up my email account, I used the word novacaine as I liked the song, and the word itself (strange, I know)... It's just kinda stuck since then! xp

Not a very exciting username, or reason... But what can I say - what excitement I lack in the name, I make up for in personality! rofl

.x.x.x.  

novacaine321

Silenced Seraphim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:13 pm
...theres really nothing much about my username in terms of describing me..

I like angels and stuff ( seraphim )
as for Tyrant....it was originally supposed to be a refrence of sorts to the Greek version of tyrant but it got lost...

confused  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:35 am
My main account's username is [Lacrimosa] after the famous composition by Mozart. It is so amazing, I love it.
This user name is based of the Garden then Jesus prayed in before the Passion. I'm not extremely Christian...Hell, I'm not Christian at all. But I like the story of Jesus, and I love the sound of The Garden of Gethsemane. It also means a place/instance of great mental or spirital suffering.
Plus it's an awesome song by Nightwish. <3

xxGethsemane

Ryeder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:42 pm
Well, I try to use this name as much as I can mainly because it's a name from a character in the book that I'm writing. Her name is Tora Ryeder, and she's this odd ball that no one really gets until they figure out that her real name is Aura Nightmare, the chick that they've been looking for for years. So, she's an overlooked character in my series, but one of my personal faves. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:49 pm
I use The Girl Down The Block because i am a lesbian and my friend (well ex friend) told someone that i was just "The Girl Down The Block" and i thought....am i forgotten to her? and thats how it became of this account name...for my ex friend...kinda weird right? well some of my friends also became my ex friends when they found out...and if they wanna be like that then fine. ill forget them like they forgot me = The Girl Down The Block  

The Girl Down The Block

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:23 pm
My username is based on the name of what I call one of my personas (other people just think I'm insane, and I agree) of the four, and it was surprisingly an original name just about everywhere I used it, so it stuck. The first name is original, and the last name is welsh for "Fair Snow" or "White snow". If I want to be anonymous, I use a combination of two things, either a place I am then, something in front of me, or something I want. Such logic has led me to things like Drywall|Sandwich, Pirate Reckuf, Soldier of Air Freshener, Brand-Spankin-New-Comb, UpsideDownBottle, and Mr.Diskette.

Some of my favorite usernames are fairly rare and usually come from my friends.... examples being Radioactive Skittles, Dirt Is Here, Captain Deflecto, Ramen Anarchy, Something Invisible, and Pixelated Awesomeness

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:51 am
I honestly have no idea how I came up with my user name. I wrote something in and pressed enter. It didn't come with any thought, or any meaning. However, it's not just two words thrown together, as one can love vicariously.

Beta Queen2

iGangstalicious

6,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:04 am
iGangstalicious

Well, the "i" part is popular.
Example: "iCarly'' "iSouljaBoyTellEm"

&&
Gangstalicious is a character from "The Boondocks"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:18 am
My username reflects my pretending to speak bad german.  

Das miesterfurherjunge

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:07 pm
I was into the concept of an 'Immortal Kiss' associated with vampyres at that time... and obsessed with dark angels-what else is to say?  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff