Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:03 am
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

Ishizai was shocked by the kind gesture.
"Why thank you," she said, "You know, you're the first peron who's hasn't run away screaming "demon" at the sight of me. If you don't mind, I would like to stay with you." n.n
you think it hasnt happened to us?*grabs some kitty kibble(dried meat) and feeds it to the angelic kitten* a kata chenja and a griffin, looks like a cat demon and a bird beast to most rolleyes , would you rather walk to town or fly?*grabs the kitten (still in its egg, like the pic) and hugs it gently* 4laugh

"I'm not bothered how we travel there," Ishizai said, "Which do you prefer?"
i find it works best to fly most of the way then stop behind a empty building or a thick group of trees and walk from there 3nodding *turns into a harpy and gets off the ground and flaps her wings a bit*i hate this form, but i want the kitten to learn how to fly 3nodding , so does that work for you? oh and i usually do go into towns dressed in baggy black clothes and a scarf tied around my head, its a disguise, makes me look like a guy 3nodding

Ishizai nodded and jumoed into the air, using her wings to boost her higher.
"Flying's fine with me," she said, "I apologize in advance if I slow down. It can be hard work flying with tattered wings sometimes."
its ok*flies in silence for a while and waits for her when needed then says*we should walk from here *aloradanon dives and Ty dives after* rofl *pulls up and looks up as she lands* question
Ishizai nodded and landed as gracefully as she could...and ended up falling over. She quickly picked herself up off the ground, blushing slightly.
"Well that didn't go exactly as planned," she mumbled, "Anyway let's go."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:26 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth cought hold of will before he hit the ground and held him in her arms the demons dead body vansishing before her eyes..
"will you and can you both want to prtect me?"
she said to wills unconsis form ."but why?"
fearth steped up to the trees dark tunnle opening that lead up to the serfice the whole was wide so she let out her wings.
in a rush of whit light that held small ice cristlas fearth lepted into the air pumping her wigs as hard as she could once ont of the hole fearth kept rising untill the forest was nothing but a speck of green below her
for some reson flying with will was easy as if he were ment to fly with her
so on she went untill a full moon took the suns place
.. down she glided in to a mewdo were the sky could be seen , once on the the ground fearth put will down and started a fire and put on some soup that she had goten from the villige
Will was now comeing around,and the 1st thing he saw was fearth,your falling in love with her arch you said Can in Will's mind,maybe said will back tohim but he said it out load

fearth turned around at wills quit voice
"oh your awake" she said happly
fearth walked over with a blow of soup and sat down next to him . "here drink this it will mke you feel better . she ladiled out a spone full and put it in his mouth "good?" razz she asked with a bright smile

yeah its good said Will eating the shoup and realy enjoying it, the moon was out now and will noteiced that it was,*will's now up to half power*

fearth follwed wills gaze out to the moon and smiled
"hey you want to see something cool?" with out wating for an answer fearth gathered a pool of wet moonlight into her hands ,
the light seemed to spill out of her grasp like water
"here tuch it "
she reached out her hand and made wills finger tips brush over the still serfice .
It was cold and sothing with a warm after effect like a loving hug on ones finger . "it's amizing right ?, this is how it feel to fly with you someting i have only felt on a few ocasions . with my dad, on a fullmoon night like this and this evening when i full with you.... i like that feeling" fearth raised her hands above wills head and let the moon light fall onto him .. he felt no wetness only..... undesrible happeness and then it was gone yet fearth remainded

wow this girl truely is amazeing just like her farther said he was thinking,
fearth im happy that i met you he said feefeeling uncortollable happness in side him,theres a few things i didn't tell you before and one of there is your father saved my life once,he said and stoped talking waiting to see what whould happned next ....after he saved me we talked fore hrs and he asked me to look ather you if i ever fond you...he was..a good man said will  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:05 am
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth cought hold of will before he hit the ground and held him in her arms the demons dead body vansishing before her eyes..
"will you and can you both want to prtect me?"
she said to wills unconsis form ."but why?"
fearth steped up to the trees dark tunnle opening that lead up to the serfice the whole was wide so she let out her wings.
in a rush of whit light that held small ice cristlas fearth lepted into the air pumping her wigs as hard as she could once ont of the hole fearth kept rising untill the forest was nothing but a speck of green below her
for some reson flying with will was easy as if he were ment to fly with her
so on she went untill a full moon took the suns place
.. down she glided in to a mewdo were the sky could be seen , once on the the ground fearth put will down and started a fire and put on some soup that she had goten from the villige
Will was now comeing around,and the 1st thing he saw was fearth,your falling in love with her arch you said Can in Will's mind,maybe said will back tohim but he said it out load

fearth walked over with a blow of soup and sat down next to him . "here drink this it will mke you feel better . she ladiled out a spone full and put it in his mouth "good?" razz she asked with a bright smile

yeah its good said Will eating the shoup and realy enjoying it, the moon was out now and will noteiced that it was,*will's now up to half power*

"hey you want to see something cool?" with out wating for an answer fearth gathered a pool of wet moonlight into her hands ,
"here tuch it "
she reached out her hand and made wills finger tips brush over the still serfice .
It was cold and sothing with a warm after effect like a loving hug on ones finger . "it's amizing right ?, this is how it feel to fly with you someting i have only felt on a few ocasions . with my dad, on a fullmoon night like this and this evening when i full with you.... i like that feeling" fearth raised her hands above wills head and let the moon light fall onto him .. he felt no wetness only..... undesrible happeness and then it was gone yet fearth remainded

fearth im happy that i met you he said feefeeling uncortollable happness in side him,theres a few things i didn't tell you before and one of there is your father saved my life once,he said and stoped talking waiting to see what whould happned next ....after he saved me we talked fore hrs and he asked me to look ather you if i ever fond you...he was..a good man said will

fearth looked at will HAD HE REALLY known her father? she sat down next to him ,, now that she had some clue as to who he was she knew it took alot to say a demon was a good person
" thankyou will... and i am happy to have meet you to
you are truly a good person heart fearth smailed and then stood up whiping somethin from her eye she left the cave and vanished into the darkness
she need tim to think  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:22 am
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

i find it works best to fly most of the way then stop behind a empty building or a thick group of trees and walk from there 3nodding *turns into a harpy and gets off the ground and flaps her wings a bit*i hate this form, but i want the kitten to learn how to fly 3nodding , so does that work for you? oh and i usually do go into towns dressed in baggy black clothes and a scarf tied around my head, its a disguise, makes me look like a guy 3nodding

"Flying's fine with me," she said, "I apologize in advance if I slow down. It can be hard work flying with tattered wings sometimes."
its ok*flies in silence for a while and waits for her when needed then says*we should walk from here *aloradanon dives and Ty dives after* rofl *pulls up and looks up as she lands* question
Ishizai nodded and landed as gracefully as she could...and ended up falling over. She quickly picked herself up off the ground, blushing slightly.
*they walk for a bit then get to a large building, Ty slips some clothes over top of her presant ones and throws a cape to her*will that help cover your wings? it covers pretty well, its to big for me...  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:27 pm
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

*they walk for a bit then get to a large building, Ty slips some clothes over top of her presant ones and throws a cape to her*will that help cover your wings? it covers pretty well, its to big for me...

Ishizai put the cape on. It covered her wings perfectly.
"Thank you," Ishizai said, smiling, "Now people won´t run as soon as they see me."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

"Thank you," Ishizai said, smiling, "Now people won´t run as soon as they see me."
you can keep it *looks at you and shows herself* well what do you think?*she looks like a male seeing her face is covered*if people dont donate i sometimes steal from them, if they are complete jerks anyways. today ill buy some stuff though 3nodding  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:12 am
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"here tuch it "

fearth looked at will HAD HE REALLY known her father? she sat down next to him ,, now that she had some clue as to who he was she knew it took alot to say a demon was a good person
you are truly a good person heart fearth smailed and then stood up whiping somethin from her eye she left the cave and vanished into the darkness
she need tim to think

*will was holding something in his hand it was warped with a black demonic paper*your father wanted me to give this to you he said ,but she was gone now,*will looked at themoon more like some how it was calling him*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:06 pm
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

you can keep it *looks at you and shows herself* well what do you think?*she looks like a male seeing her face is covered*if people dont donate i sometimes steal from them, if they are complete jerks anyways. today ill buy some stuff though 3nodding

"Ok," Ishizai said, "I´ll go look for stuff aswell. It will be easier if we split up. I´ll meet you back here."  

Leliana Andraste

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:51 am
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

"Ok," Ishizai said, "I´ll go look for stuff aswell. It will be easier if we split up. I´ll meet you back here."
ok 3nodding i might be able to find a place for us to sleep as well, aloradanon can look after herself and the kitten, so ill see you in a few minutes, we meet back here?*shifts her bag on her back*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:40 am
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

ok 3nodding i might be able to find a place for us to sleep as well, aloradanon can look after herself and the kitten, so ill see you in a few minutes, we meet back here?*shifts her bag on her back*
"ok," Ishizai said, turning and walking away. After a while, she noticed a food stall that was unguarded.
"oh well, beggars can´t be choosers," she said, walking over and stealing a lot of the food.
"Oi!" shouted someone suddenly. Ishizai spun round and saw an angry looking man running towards her.
"Time I was off," Ishizai muttered, running off.  

Leliana Andraste

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:50 am
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"here tuch it "

she need tim to think

*will was holding something in his hand it was warped with a black demonic paper*your father wanted me to give this to you he said ,but she was gone now,*will looked at themoon more like some how it was calling him*

fearth sliped down to the waters eadge and diped her feet in the moon was round and pale ,"so lovely ....
hummmmm? what is that along shadow ziped across the moon
and vanished just as it had come . " i better get back to will "
feart put her shoes back on and started back to the cave  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:43 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"here tuch it "

she need tim to think

fearth sliped down to the waters eadge and diped her feet in the moon was round and pale ,"so lovely ....
hummmmm? what is that along shadow ziped across the moon
and vanished just as it had come . " i better get back to will "
feart put her shoes back on and started back to the cave

*a mark on will's neck begain showing up as he looked at the moon*
your all alone once more said a voice,let it happen agein it said,no said will she didn't betray me and stop talking to me i know your not realy Can when the moon's out who you real are then is....(will was about to say the name of what ever it was but something in side stoped him)i hate this mark said Will out load,it only i could get it removed said will,
*will looked at the moon more ,and when he did something deep inside his soul awoke* i will not let it be used as a weapon any more he said to him self,then some thing said your all alone ,over and over it said that,*the mark on the back of his neck was blood red now*  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:30 am
fearth reentered the cave ..
"will something big just flu by the moon ... did you see it?
hey whats on your neack? .. will?"
fearth moved closer to her friend a placed a hand on his shoulder lightly " will?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:18 am
fearth
fearth moved closer to her friend a placed a hand on his shoulder lightly " will?"

its a demon blood mark,they can be used in diffrent ways but this on only shows up in the moon light,yeah i saw it say will*will handed the thing in black demonic paper to fearth,your farther sais that there would be a time that you would need this to protech some thing,i not sure what it is because it wasn't mine and i never looked at it,  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:15 pm
williams_101
fearth

its a demon blood mark,they can be used in diffrent ways but this on only shows up in the moon light,yeah i saw it say will*will handed the thing in black demonic paper to fearth,your farther sais that there would be a time that you would need this to protech some thing,i not sure what it is because it wasn't mine and i never looked at it,

fearth took the item and opened it slowly
"oh great godess, this is ...."
in the papper was a long sliver chain with weired markings on it the chai was at lest seven fet long with a sharp iron cresnt moon at it's end .
it's his whip.. he used it to save my mother once he told me that it would do all most anything i wanted if i was trying to protect the one i caired for but befor he could give it to me we were seperated and he died trying to fight off the angles so i never thought that i'd see this agin emo "
fearth looks at will tears in her eyes..
"thankyou will"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces