Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I give this thread a name?
Yes... and I've posted my suggestion on the last page.
16%
 16%  [ 42 ]
No... If it ain't broke... blah blah blah
83%
 83%  [ 208 ]
Total Votes : 250

Malheureux
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:19 am
Rhiannon2006
Here's some addendums to your question, Mal... Why do most guys ignore "full-figured" women? confused

Rhiannon, as a member of the guy species, I can tell what I think... I think most (say 74.3% or so) men (not boys) want a full-figured woman to hug and kiss and glomp and make love to. But they want a model to show off to their buddies. I can also tell you that if you were to ask my beautiful bride she could tell you differently about me personally and what I think of the full-figured woman.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:54 am
Lil-Jo
Personally, I think it is the excitement...

That's the second time I've heard that reason, and that's kinda depressing... neutral
But they don't always grow out of it... Some don't get the chance... cry

Lil-Jo also
Do I dare ask why you brought that question up? confused

I've had a lot of extra time on my hands lately with things being slow at work... It's one of the many unanswered questions I have in life. And you know me... I'm a thinker and I'm always asking "Why" confused  

Malheureux
Crew

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:04 pm
interesting subject... rolleyes

glad I don't have to deal with it anymore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:42 pm
fr34x0r

You're not dead yet...  

Malheureux
Crew

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:43 am
Malheureux
fr34x0r

You're not dead yet...

psh...details... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:06 am
fr34x0r
Malheureux
fr34x0r

You're not dead yet...

psh...details... xd

Not saying I do not want it all to work out... but you have a lot of life ahead of you and there is no way to tell the future...  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Malheureux
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:00 pm
The most disturbing explaination I got was from a waitress in Reno, NV back in 1996...

Quote:
ME: Why is it that girls will dump a nice guy who treats them like a queen for an a*****e who treats them like s**t?

WAITRESS: I don't know... Maybe we're trying to turn the a*****e into a nice guy.

ME: Hmm.. How long do they try?

WAITRESS: I don't know... I've been trying to turn my a*****e into a nice guy for seven years..........

Here's my personal theory on the whole "nice guy" thing....

It's society that makes women dump nice guys because all our lives we hear that "nice guys finish last". Obviously, no woman wants to be stuck with a looser so her only other option is the a**. Here's why... Take that statement to it's logical conclusion... "nice guys finish last" that logically means that "non-nice guys" finish first. Therefore, she dumps the looser for the "winner". Then it turns out that she's the real looser... bruise here... knocked out teeth there... maybe a broken rib or two... NOW THAT'S EXCITEMENT!!! stare

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:00 pm
Lil-Jo
fr34x0r
Malheureux
fr34x0r

You're not dead yet...

psh...details... xd

Not saying I do not want it all to work out... but you have a lot of life ahead of you and there is no way to tell the future...
PHWAHH!!! MAGIC 8-BALL!!!!!!!! xd  

freaxy
Crew

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:44 pm
fr34x0r
Lil-Jo
fr34x0r
Malheureux
fr34x0r

You're not dead yet...

psh...details... xd

PHWAHH!!! MAGIC 8-BALL!!!!!!!! xd

Atleast Megan already knows you are a dork.. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:01 pm
Hey Mal!!!... you remember the story about how we got Cujo??? My sister just had a similar situation happen. They came home to one kitten... and Kadence wandering around trying to find her kitten... then coming upstairs crying. My sister called me in hysterics, the kitten fell between the walls of Cody's bedroom closet and his bathroom. She ended up finding a neighbor that could come over and cut open the wall, let the cat out and help her get the wall patched back up. rofl  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Catira Norr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:13 pm
Malheureux

It's society that makes women dump nice guys because all our lives we hear that "nice guys finish last". Obviously, no woman wants to be stuck with a looser so her only other option is the a**. Here's why... Take that statement to it's logical conclusion... "nice guys finish last" that logically means that "non-nice guys" finish first. Therefore, she dumps the looser for the "winner". Then it turns out that she's the real looser... bruise here... knocked out teeth there... maybe a broken rib or two... NOW THAT'S EXCITEMENT!!! stare

Yikes!! That's way too much thinking for me! Personally, for most of my 20's and early 30's I wouldn't go near a nice guy, basically because I'm a strong personality, and need someone who will stand up to me. I'd (unintentionally) have walked all over them, turned them to quivering wrecks, lost respect for them and dumped them anyway, breaking their hearts worse than turning them down did. So honest, I was doing them a favour!

Since we're in invisible mode, and I sense it's a serious question, I'll also admit that for the longest time I was getting revenge on the bad guys for an abusive relationship I had earlier on... payback on the assholes of the world felt soooo good, and I'd never have inflicted the "b***h of the Bitches" twisted on a nice guy. Luckily I'm way over that, and finally found a strong, nice guy I've been married to for almost 9 years

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:25 pm
Could be that maybe these woman don't feel like they deserve better...

In my own case I didn't get smacked around, though I do have several holes in my wall, all about my head height. stare Over the two years of our relationship he became verbally and emotionally abusive, and his sister came to help me throw him out as she was concerned it was only a matter of time before it got physical. The reason it took so long to toss him was some damn fool had remarked I was a "commitmentphobe" and I was trying to prove I could stick with a relationship. These days I don't take what others say so seriously.

I also tend to attract assholes, perhaps due to my "Don't need anybody, can take care of my damned self" attitude. Seems to scare off the good ones and challenges the bad ones.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Catira Norr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:18 pm
Lil Brat
I also tend to attract assholes, perhaps due to my "Don't need anybody, can take care of my damned self" attitude. Seems to scare off the good ones and challenges the bad ones.

yeah, I hear that one!! Pity it doesn't seem to work the other way round, with nice guys going for the girls that have that dangerous edge sad

Also, they don't always seem like assholes to begin with. My friends and family loved the guy that was beating me up because he was always a "polite and well turned out young man" when they were around. Maybe part of the attraction to dating assholes is that at least you know they're mean from the start. You don't have to wait for the bubble (or your nose) to burst. So, maybe after a while, you just stop believing that there are any good guys left.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:12 am

I've heard from a very rare species (a nice girl) that there are guys who do the same thing. When I posed the question to her, she didn't have an answer. However, she said she's been dumped for "bitches" and doesn't understand either.

Malheureux
Crew

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:49 pm
Which brings me back to a theory I've held for many years now:

Nice girls only date assholes who turn them in to bitches ~ who then date nice guys and turn them in to assholes... and the cycles continues.
xp  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces