Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Anime is not nerdy! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

waningdream

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:28 am
the proper term is geeky, nerds are boring, geeks are fun end of story, i love anime my self but you cant deny the truth.
POWER TO THE GEEKS.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:44 pm
i say its not nerdy...its the people who dont watch it! they are the nerdy ones!!  

RussianVodka

Musical_Record

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:46 am
Anime isn't nerdy...people just say that because they never watched it. And those people are kinda stupid. Don't jump to conclusions if you never tried it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:45 pm
Musical_Record
Anime isn't nerdy...people just say that because they never watched it. And those people are kinda stupid. Don't jump to conclusions if you never tried it.
i agree all the way  

litra

xxBorder Of Tearsxx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:10 pm
waningdream
the proper term is geeky, nerds are boring, geeks are fun end of story, i love anime my self but you cant deny the truth.
POWER TO THE GEEKS.

hey, us nerds are not boring! we explore the exciting world of physics, play D&D, Watch Star wars and Star trek,  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:14 pm
i wonder why people say anime is nerdy, what about the violent bloody swordsman ones? Will they say thats nerdy?  

Saito Fujita

4,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

chibi_kasumi_108

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:07 pm
Just remember there's a fine line between liking and obsession/addiction. Anime is a very expensive addiction. Trust me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:17 pm
chibi_kasumi_108
Just remember there's a fine line between liking and obsession/addiction. Anime is a very expensive addiction. Trust me.

i am very very addicted to it, and yes, i agree, very expensive  

xxBorder Of Tearsxx

MrBobVilla
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:46 am
Link_The_Hylian
chibi_kasumi_108

If you stick with downloading fan subtitled anime then its really cheap. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:37 am
MrBobVilla
An obsession with anything is nerdy. So if you are obsessed with anime then you are nerdy. :p
I am a little obcessed for anime but I am not nerdy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I watch amvs, search info about the characters, make nice amvs and so on but i'm not nerdy!! wink  

Puddi-Puddi

Fashionable Businesswoman

11,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200

xxBorder Of Tearsxx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:57 pm
MrBobVilla
Link_The_Hylian
chibi_kasumi_108

If you stick with downloading fan subtitled anime then its really cheap. 3nodding

thanx for the info!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:40 pm
Link_The_Hylian
MrBobVilla
Link_The_Hylian
chibi_kasumi_108

Unfourtounately, these fans that translate aren't always the most reliable translators. They try. That's for sure but a lot of them just don't understand casual Japanese, ne?
What am I saying, neither do a lot of professionals.

chibi_kasumi_108

darkittyhero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:44 pm
RisikaFox
Yay!!! I'm a nerd! xd

lol- me too!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:55 am
Oh come on people anime is nerdy. But there's nothing wrong with it. We hae conventions with cosplay we're right up tere with trekkys.

Don't be in denial! Give into the inner geek!  

Vixen in Purple

illusination

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:29 am
xp what is it with ya people calling in anime, cartoons?! I mean, good gosh! Some animes are more than just cartoons! Anime is art!
Think about it! a lot of the cartoons you see are just lines and color.
Anime has more details in it, like: lighting, reflections, shading, shining, and much more!

So I take calling anime, cartoons, as an offence  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games