Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:44 am
(Aiiieee! Get ungrounded soon!)  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:25 pm
((X.x I did write out a response...but it's written down somewhere....hmm..when I can I'll post it!))  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:21 pm
(I do that all the time! blaugh )  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:31 pm
((The long-awaited, dramatically stylish Post!))

Inside, Daph shrieked “No!!!” Unaware of the change in the outward draft of thought. “HELP!” No reassuring answer came. Nobody came for her. As hopelessness came into her, her subconscious took a dive and began to regain small movements. In the confusion that was her head filled with cackling and talk, she had stopped thinking. This she did not realize, of course, as her subconscious mind took over. As her body ran, she felt a shudder make its way down her body, in deaf ears; she heard a sob tore from her throat. Her pinky tow wiggled in her shoe. These small accomplishments aided her into tripping on purpose—though obviously unconsciously. Her body slammed into the ground, a gasp was torn from her lips. “You don’t have full control of me.” Her voice was shaking as she said this aloud to the voices in her head. It was so hard to keep a little bit of her control.

(( whee found it!! xd =its a good way because you don't spend time on the internet doing it. 3nodding ))  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:28 pm
*Meanwhile in an unknown dimension...*

*Jacob had left early that morning to go to a sort of convention of mages. He had a bit of an argument with Rosemary the night before, since she wasn't willing to let him go anywhere so soon. He still needed to recover from recent events. However, he convinced her and she grudgingly agreed to let him go.

It wasn't an easy task to convince Rosemary though. Not only was he still somewhat weak from recently becoming her's and Veni's new necromatic master, the realm he was travelling to was a bit... strange. There were only certain times of day he could freely travel to and from that realm, small windows of opprotunity. Otherwise, nobody could enter or exit the realm, no matter what sort of magics or technology was used.*

*Now however, he was highly agitated. He knew something was wrong with one of the vampires, but he couldn't pinpoint exactly what. Jacob needed to leave the meeting of mages early, but he wouldn't be able to do that for at least several hours or so. He simply explained to others that it was an emergency that had suddenly come up, so they wouldn't have minded him leaving earlier. (For all they know, it was a minion of his trying to communicate with him telepathically.)*

*CRACK*

Jacob: "s**t..."

*Jacob held up a chunk of the table he had been clenching with his hands out of agitation. A chunk of stone and steel table. Other mages sitting at the table suddenly stared at him, some nearly jumping out of their seats. A barrage of questions was directed at him.*

"How long have you been sitting there!? I thought you had gone into another room, Jacob!"

"How did you manage to tear off a part of this table?"

"You do realize you're crumbling that portion into a pile of bits and pieces."

*Sighing, Jacob quickly came up with the excuse that he had miscast a strength spell that morning when one of his demon friends interrupted at a crucial moment. As for how he seemed to have "hid" so well, he chalked it up to not wanting to disturb anyone while he waited for the next chance out of the realm, so they could continue their discussions without interruption. They all took the excuses at face value, saving him from having to suddenly explain that he became the master of a super strong vampiress, and a vampire that can easily hide in shadows.*

Jacob: Arggh... Rosemary... Veni... Whoever's in trouble, I'm trying to get back as soon as I can...  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:22 am
*Meanwhile Zac had left the house to go find some help and Veni was debating if he should go to Rosemary or stay there. There wasn't much he could do since it was the fox demon doing that and it would probably add another person to protect from her thus another strain. Well she seemed alright now since she hid herself in the ground, but he wondered why the girl attacked Rosemary in the first place...she was with the fire eater and elemental dragon, so she might be fine...it might just make it worse for them if he went... decisions decisions decisions.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:47 pm
They're all going to die... So will you...

*A spirit had come to visit Veni, it's appearance at the moment a a black wispy cloud. It circled around the vampire like a predator.*

The Niearcim shall have revenge. Jiluzix's will shall not be denied.

*The thing laughed hoarsly, flinging around several objects in the room Veni was currently located.*

- - - - -

GL: I was holding her as tightly as I can! It's like it's not even her doing it or something...

*Chewy quickly tied on the ribbons, and they seemed to work. Black could feel surges of potential fire trying to escape, but they were being surpressed.*

GL: "It's okay now, it's okay! You can't burn her from where she is! God, what is going on..."

*The reaper was still a bit shaken from the Rosemary's aura of fear, but he clung tightly still to Black, trying to calm her.*

- - - - -

Foolish child, we don't need perfect control of you... You've attracted so many of us...

Getting you to our destination will be simple.

If you feel like resisting the urge to walk, then...

*Suddenly Daph was being pulled along the ground fiercely by invisible forces, cruel laughter in her ears as she was dragged. Eventually she came to the graveyard where the three possessed soldiers were working their magic.*

Soldier 2: "Excellent. Hook her up, her soul will be most useful to us."

*The spirits in Daphne shrieked and laughed as she flew into one of the disgusting, gore covered structures. Tendrils of torn and bloody flesh wrapped around her body, constricting her movements and restraining her. Moments later, she could feel some of the dark spirits leaving her body, returning some of her will and ability to move what she could... That didn't seem to matter though, as the structure she was tied to began to groan and shriek, gurgling as parts of it moved. Suddenly, she felt terribly weak, like her strength was being sapped from her body. She almost wanted to sleep, but for some reason she couldn't.*

Soldier 1: "Perfect... the soul tower is siphoning her energies well. A few more, and we'll be able to summon as many demons as we please..."

*During all of this, Cian had the perfect view from his hiding spot...*  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:25 am
Leave me alone! *Veni was a bit surprised at first and very weary of the spirit, hiding under the bed to avoid most of the tossed objects. After a while he began to think,* This would be more frightening if I didn't know where it was and that there was only one of it. It's only throwing things and making noises... Now how do I get rid of the pest...

----

That should have worked if you were holding so tightly. I wonder what's wrong then...wait... I was told Daphne is acting strangely as well...oh and I thought I heard her yell for help, but I don't remember where it came from. *Her voice sounded tired to them and still a bit shaky. She wasn't very inclined to leave her spot just yet either.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:26 am
*Sephiroth walked by the vampire's door and heard all the racket.* You alright in there? *He said knocking and pushed the door open when he got a response. He somewhat 'saw' the spirit off the bat and wondered what was up until it repeated itself saying something about revenge, the Niearcim, and Jiluzix. He then proceeded to try to catch and trap the thing like he did with the angels recently.*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:48 pm
Daph screamed when the spirits left her. It was short but very loud. Then...it was like the breath was sucked from her lungs. She couldn't struggle. Do anything really but slightly breathe. HELP!! Her mind screamed in vain.

Cian heard it--of course--and he jumped from his hiding place. This had gone too long. "HEY!" He yelled, "LEAVE HER ALONE!"  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:07 pm
*The possessed soldiers turned towards the intruder, their firearms aimed at his head. One of the soldiers held up his hand, signaling the others to hold their fire.*

Soldier 2: "Allow me to deal with this one. My bloodlust grows, and this is an appropriate time to test how much strength we can draw from that girl's soul..."

*The soldier fell to his knees, trembling, grasping the sides of his head... He coughed, gasping for air.*

Soldier: "Run... While you still can! Get help! We're not in control..."

*He screamed to the heavens as his arms bulged, then burst into showers of blood and gore. Larger, dark brown arms ending in sharp claws for fingers emerged. The soldier's body began to tear at the seams, the armored suit he was wearing malfunctioning and turning back to it's liquid metal form, dripping off his body. The foreign arms on the body grabbed at it's own chest, and began splitting itself in half... a larger form began to shed the now dead soldier's body off itself as it grew and emerged from within...*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(What the demon looks like)

*The beast snarled, throwing away the torn apart remains.*

Demon: "You'll not intefere in the affairs of the Niearcim, boy... I will tear you asunder!"

*The creature roared as it charged, meaning to drive one of it's clawed hands deep into Cian's chest.*

- - - - -

GL: "Damn it, something isn't right... Chewy, can you go for help?"

*The small dragon nodded, and promised he'd return as soon as he could before teleporting out of the realm.*

GL: "Black... do you have any idea as to what might be going on? Any clue at all?"

- - - - -

*The spirit hissed, resisting against Sephiroth's pull. It wouldn't last long though, as it wasn't a powerful spirit. Of course, something always tends to intefere.*

*The room shook as one of the walls began to shift and change into a twisted, eye-less face. Groaning, it opened it's mouth and devoured the spirit, quickly vanishing back into the wall without a trace.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:58 am
*Sephiroth seemed rather dissapointed that the spirit got away and wondered what the hell had snatched it from him. Maybe it was one of those soul eaters he heard about. After gathering what had happened before he came in from Veni (and figuring that Rosemary would most likely be with GL since they all went after Daphne last the vampire knew), he tried to call Rosemary who he got no answer from and then GL to tell him what had happened at the house.*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:58 am
Well I had this dream that involved my parents and this shadowy figure. I don't remember all the details of the dream except that I was in something like Scrooge's money vault and that it involved some glowing ball and my parents and the shadow guy trying to get me to touch it. Eventually my parents offered it to me, I touched it, it went into me, I got angry at the shadowy guy for some reason and fell. And after I woke up I noticed things I never usually paid attention to like the spider on the wall, each individual scale on Zac, and I've heard that voice from the shadowy figure in my dream off and on today. I wrote it down in my little journal though at home.

Possession? Some sort of puppet master from a distance?

*She began to cry again.*And when I hit you I didn't even move my arm. I shouldn't have been able to spray fire like that either with the way you squeezed my tails so hard it hurt either. Daphne's acting weird after she woke up too. What if something is controlling us? Why would she act even more strange than me quicker?

Maybe the manipulator offered her something she really wanted.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:26 am
Cian sidestepped it easily. His cold, expressionless eyes penetrating deeply. Out from a strap on his leg he pulled a dagger. This dagger looked old and when it was in Cian's hand it turned into a full fledged sword. "Go back to Hell." He said quietly before using his vampiric speed to try to attack the demon.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:58 pm
*The demon laughed, having tricked the vampire into thinking it was a lumbering slow beast. Although it may not have been as fast as a vampire, it certainly wasn't a slouch as it managed to estimate when the blade would fall and catch it with it's claws. Quickly and without mercy, the demon twisted the caught arm in an attempt to make Cian drop his weapon, and backhanded him fiercely, sending him flying against a tombstone. The grave marker crumbled into a pile of debris from the forceful impact, and before Cian knew it, the demon was upon him again. A stream of deadly acid spewed from the creature's mouth, threatening to splash all over the vampire.*

*While this all happened, Daphne suddenly felt much more weak, more of her precious energy draining from her soul. It was enough to make her feel like she might die. A black sphere burst out of the top of the structure she was attached to, and flew into the air, where it disappeared amongst the clouds. One of the soldiers noticed this and laughed*

Soldier 3: "Most excellent... the temporary barrier is up! Nothing can come into this realm to help these Gaians now. Once we gather enough souls, this realm will belong to the Niearcim..."

*The demon attacking Cian suddenly gave a hand signal that was noticed by his soldier-possessing brethren. Immediately they lifted their weapons and took aim at Cians limbs, firing a strange sort of assault rifle that sent sharp crystal shards in his direction.*  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games