Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:43 am
(Hi Aerith!^_^)

"So hey guys, I'm kinda lost so do you mind if I travel with you? I'm supposed to be on my way to a different fox den to settle something between the foxes of my den and their den. So can I stay with you guys?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:26 pm
Dhalgren shrugged, a little baffled at the sudden arrival of all the new people. "Sure. I don't mind." He siad. he sheathed his sword, and looked around.  

Mr.Navar

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:10 am
"Ok, thanks a lot. So uh where are you guys heading?" Mia tried to look around but could still barely see anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:02 pm
(I haven't been for a while becuase A major transformer blew, and We had no power for two weeks. It's only a temporary fix right now, so I won't be on for a while again.bout 3-4 months. stressed crying )

Were heading for a town called Khaltaren, but I have no Idea wher we are in this damned fog.  

Mr.Navar

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:36 pm
Tiger slightly frowns and points a little to the right of the group. "over there, a ways away, but still there". Ty crosses her arms looking insulted and stretches her neck "we going soon?, we do have a job... or was it canceled?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:14 pm
"Oh your on a mission! Ok then, you're right. We should be getting going." Mia started walking with them as Ichi hopped on her shoulder.

"Mia!What are you doing with them!We don't know who they even are!"

"Oh, come on Ichi. You're being paranoid.Their perfectly safe to travel with. Let's just stick with them until we get out of this fog. OK?"

Ichi sighed and nodded obediantly.  

zepherion

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:57 am
Dhalgren trudged along silently, thinking to himself. You've got yourself in too deep... He thought. I've lost too many things... He admonished himself. "Your best friend, old companions, horse, and not yourself - " He said outloud. He stopped suddenly, catching himself. He was glad that he was wearing a helmet, becuase he didn'e want the others to see his expression. He sighed, and srugged - hard to do in his armour - and continued on.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:17 pm
Tiger pauses for a second and frowns a little at Dhalgren's comment. oh..., beeswax Ty beeswax not a word she thinks to herself as she runs into a sign. "ow... Dhalgren" Ty points "sign... town" she points a little to the right as she says town.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:28 pm
Mia sniffed the air for a second after the other girl had pointed to where the the town was and recognized a familiar scent. It was the scent of one of her fellow foxes. Although she could smell the fox's scent she she was still kind of unfocused because she was hungry after looking for Ichi for so long.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:32 pm
Tiger flips her bag off her shoulder looks inside and pulls out some chicken. Then pulls out her long cloak and flips it on over her ears and clasps it lightly."Here" Ty holds the food towards Mia.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:58 pm
Mia stared at the piece of chicken.

"Uh......thanks. Are you sure?" Mia hesitated to take the food and twitched her hand a little. Ichi on the other hand jumped off of Mia's shoulder, landed on Tiger's arm, took the piece of chicken in his mouth and jumped back onto Mia's shoulder.

"There. You want a piece or not?"

Mia snatched the chicken away and held it away from Ichi.

"Ichi!! That's not nice!! You can't just grab things without other people's permission."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:55 pm
Tiger looks at them and nods her head slightly then looks to Dhalgren. "Want to go to the town tonight or make camp?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:28 pm
(Hey, I'm sorry I have't been on in a looong time. But the Weather's finally starting to get springish, so I've finally got less work to do, and my internet connections getting better (Yay!) SO I should be on pretty regular soon.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:04 pm
((Kay, as long as you don't forget about us!!))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:20 pm
Gaia Name: Gothic_Alice
Character name: Ayu Sohma
Race: Demon/ Wood Elf
Appearance:
User Image
Weapons: 4 daggers, 2 swords, a bow and arrows, 2 fans
Powers or skills: Can control Ice and can hear peoples thoughts...she can do anything thought wise to control you.
Bio: She lost all family and is the only Sohma left. She has a curse on her that she turns into a tiger when she gets tierd or when she is hugged when she doesn't know.
Personality: Very sweet and loveable, sometimes very protective, she can get romantic but has a limit. She has a very stiff side if she doesn't know you. She loves anyone at once if they are nice.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff