Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:00 pm
Zack turned in his sleep and layed on his back. His wings turned pure white as he slept. He himself of course didnt think much of it when he was up during the late nights. Zacks life hadnt been really a stereotypical angelic life. His sister and him always stook by one another. They were each others best friends. Only friends in fact. Zack was always the loner and his sister wasnt very sociable, but Zack tried to open her up. He succeeded many times in getting her active in group events with other angels.
Thats what he was dreaming about. His sister...the most preciouse thing to him. The one thing that kept him going.

The crickets sing there song as Zack sleeps. Everythig was peacefull in the mansion.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:56 pm
Strike slept well in that open field. I may not have been a comfy bed, but it was nice to be in open spaces. Strike liked that the most, he loved been open and unhindered by closed spaces. He slet easily even with the thoughts of what he did to Zack. He dreamt of the times he used to do this with his friends before they were killed by an evil angel... "Hurry Strike, the sun is almost set!" Maria called to him as he flew down into the field carrying her. "It is beautiful isn't it? Just like you..." Strike looked deep into her eyes. "I love you" "I love you too" They kissed as the sun set. Strike took Maria home to her village. He slept outside of town in the field where they had kissed. "Wow, its so wonderful to have human emotion. Thank you my lord!" Strike yelled to the sky. He was in love and he enjoyed every seccond of it. The morning came and he found the village burned to the ground. "Maria!!!" Strike looked everywhere, and he found her locket. A picture of her and Strike were on each side. It was then the angel appeared before him. "This was a worthless village, nothing here but dust. Well, atleast there is now, ha ha ha" The angel sneered evily. "You... you killed her!!!!" Strike became enraged, drawing both swords of his. "I will destroy you!!!" Strike yelled out as he cut him in two. The angel wasn't defeated yet, he had taken his sword and thrown it at Strike, cutting his chest and leaving the mark of the scar he has now. "You will never see light again!!!" Strikes power ensues, grows ever stronger as his eyes turn from white to red. All his power is unleashed, the remaining parts of everything are destroyed. All that was left was the locket in his hand. "Maria...." Strike dropped to his knees, his eyes went back to normal as he started to cry. "I should have stayed with you that night, I should have been there!!!" Strike drags on, through the destruction he had made. "And all I did was add to it... what kind of person am I?!" Those last words echoed in his mind as he awoke with the morning sunrise. "I should go see Zack, he deseves to know my past. He was the only other friend I had besides Maria...." Strike takes flight to head back to Zacks mansion. Hopefully he will listen, or I will be cursed to walk alone once more....  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:07 pm
Zack moaned in his sleep. He tried to remember his sisters face as he dreamt. It was hard too though. He hadnt seen her since they were kids. She had only been 14 when she was raped by the angel. That day was clear as day in his mind. The picture of the angels face as he witnessed him raping his little sister. Zack grinned though when he picture himself strangling the demon with his bare hands. The rest was a blurr. After he had killed the angel all he remembered was being out in an ally with nothing but his black wings and ragged pants. It was only a few days later when he started to make his way into the theft buisness. Gambling his stolen goods until he met the sweet Ms Morris.

Zack woke after he picture the old ladys face in his mind. Hers was the one face he would never forget. The sun rose into his room from the balcony and the crickets could still be heard. he sat up in bed and looked at his wings. They were just changing back to there black state.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:11 pm
Strike arrived at his house. He flew around back to his balcony and landed there. His wings spread apart to block the sun out of Zack's face. "Zack, I have come back. There is something I thought you should know about me...."
Strike steps down, his wings still spread out.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:14 pm
Zack blinked and looked at Strike blocking the sun. His vision ajusted and now he just stared at Strike. He looked seriouse...something must have been on his mind. Zack didnt refuse him and waved his hand and motioned Strike to enter his room. "What is that you must tell me. My ears open to you."

Zack patiently waited as he leaned back resting his back on the bed frame and pillows.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:31 pm
"I never told you what really happened. My past, it was a trying one. I lost the one I love, my Maria, to an angel with no heart. He destroyed her village for no reason, he just did it to do it. I slept in a field away from it, dreaming of her in the night sky. And I came back to find her village burnt to the ground." Strike falls to his knees and begins to cry once again. "All I found was her locket, I knew she was gone." Strike lays it on the floor infront of him for Zack to see with it open so he could see the picture of Maria. Stil crying, he continues. "She was the only one I loved, and that angel killed her, her family, and everyone she knew for nothing! I found him standing infront of me when I found her locket. My rage built and I cut him in half!!" Strike pounds his fist on the floor. "He tried to kill me too, but his attack only scarred me." Strike pulls off his shirt, the scar on his chest glowing. "My rage had been the same as when I killed Scorch, I never wanted to do that again. After I had killed that angel, my rage had not subsided. Clenching her locket, I obliterated everything, him, and the ashes of the town. I dropped to me knees as I am here now. I yelled out, I should have been there, but I wasn't. I thanked god for the love he gave me, but I cursed him for taking it away." Strike breaks down completely, his hand on the scar, still glowing in the morning sun. "And so I am here, banished to this world for my selfish emotions." Strike gets up and hands Zack the locket. "I'm sorry I called you heartless, the times of that angel had come back to my memory. He killed them all without any care, and you standing there not willing to help stop those who had done the same thing.... I thought you heartless too...." Strike puts his shirt back on. "I want you to have this locket. Keep it for me until I can find my humanity once again... until I can finally rid myself of my own evils...." Strike turns away from him, facing the morning sun. He speaks one last time. "Now you know the truth, I tell you because I feel you have had that same feeling.... knowing someone you loved had been defiled by a heartless angel... I leave you to collect your thoughts. I will be in the field north of town. If there is anything you wish to tell me, I will be there. I would not dare stay in your home after what I have done.... But I trust you will forgive me.... you're the only friend I have...." Strike takes off out the balcony. He flies off to the north and lands in the field where he said he would wait. And there he shall stay.... I hope he comes, don't let my trust be misplaced again....  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:05 pm
Hibiki sat in his room, listening to what was going on. he felt Strike's pain, his father had been killed by someone he once thought of as a friend. Trying to push this thought out his head, Hibiki stood up and stretched. he hadn't slept well the entire night.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:10 pm
Zack was a little surprised that Strike told him about his past. Something like that...Never happened much.

He stared down at the locket in his hands. As he opened it, he looked at the two pictures. Maria was very pretty and Strike looked a little younger. He had never really fallen in love with another person but he figured it was almost like loving his sister.

Strike story was played out in his mind over a hundred times before he decided to put the locket around his neck and remove himself from the bed. He stretched his wings losing a few feathers, but everything was fine.

Angels of the damned...Thats what we are...nothing pure to us, nothing but an empty shell trying to be filled with everything life is giving us. Strike...Zack thought quietly to himself. He looked up and headed for the balcony. As he stepped up onto the railing his wings gave a little flap. Using his foot he pushed off of the railing and flew in the direction of where Strike had mentioned he was staying.

Your just like me strike...maybe a little different in looks and personality but...your life is like mine. Your past must hurt greatly...Man, strike, i wish you would just forget it and move on...but then again...i would be a hippocrit saying this to him in person and telling myself. I still have a hold on my past...

Zack finally reached the field where Strike was resting. He flew down and walked up to him kicking the bottom of his foot. "Hey! Come on loser, we're going back to the city, I have a bit of work to do. What do you say...friend?" Zack reached his hand out to Strike and gave a small grin.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:08 pm
"Loser, ha ha, alright bum, I'll come with you." Strike grabs his hand and stands up. "So whats the business today, robbing in town or out of town? he he" Strike chuckled a bit as he spread his wings. "Ya know, you can't beat a comfy field sometimes. Not even the best bed in the world can compare to the open spaces of this planet sometimes." Strike looks at his neck. He knows he can now trust him. "So, do I get to help this time, or do I just get to keep look out as you rob everyone blind?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:15 pm
Zack flew up along side Strike and chuckeled. "well thats the beauty of it all! you watch...spot someone and we do our little thing, like we did last time...but this time...lets make sure the person doesnt see me."

Zack flew faster and ended up back in the city. He preched on the left side of the huge cross of the church. He peered down and smiled. "easy today."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:41 pm
Strike lands atop the building across from Zack. He looks down and spots a group of people walking along close to an ally. Strike makes a motion to Zack to rob those people. Stike flies down infront of them and spreads his wings as he slowly descends. "Thank the lord, an angel to protect us!!" Strike winks at Zack. Any time now Zack...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:46 pm
Zack nodded and jumped down a little further away from the group. He walked up with his hands into his pockets and lightly makes his way into the group picking each and every ones pockets and taking a few womens Jewelry. he stuffed them into his pockets and came in front of them. he nodded lightly and walked around them. Not everything is what it seems to be...what fools. They dont even know the angels of the damned live among the purest of angels...Zack jumped onto a lamp post and onto a roof near by.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:09 pm
"Thank you for your warm welcome. I must go now, there are others in need of the light of an angel." Strike flies off and lands on a building adjacent to Zack. Giving him another hand sign, Strike flies off towards a new town so they might repeat their little demonstration. Wow, people really are stupid, makes you kinda loose hope for these people. They are too trusting...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:15 pm
Zack followed behind. He chuckled and thought to himself as he landed on a Motel top at the new city. The wind blew hard this time around. He had to be carefull no to be see around anyone. Zack looked back at Strike and grinned. This is perfect. I made more then yesterday...that was pethetic...Oh well, with Strike to distract the humans I can sneak in and gather as much now. Perfect...Zack gave a sly grin as he scoped for more humans to fool.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:48 pm
Strike scoped out a new bunch of people he thought would be perfect for scaming. This one man stood out in particular. I man dressed in the finest clothes. A rich slob, who better to rob? he he Strike pointed him out specifically to Zack. The man was with a few people, like business partners or something. Strike flew down infront of them and did the same routine. "Excuse us, we're busy..." "Have you ever seen an angel before?" "No, I don't care, get out of my way." Strike tried to stall them as long as he could. He tried to signal Zack, but his hands were full with them. "Hmm, well, if I might entertain you for a minute, watch this..." Strike summoned a small tornado. The group stared in awe. Gee, I wonder if this is a big enough signal for him... Strike looked back towards Zack with a hurry up you dope look on his face.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games