Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:22 pm
Rosie opened her eyes and push herself ti sit up. Her head was spinning, everywhere she looked she saw green trees and her own hair. Pushing her hair behind her ears, she looked up and saw the sky, but nothing else. Rosie sighed and use a tree to lean on as she stood up on her sore legs. She wondered where she was. Somehow the trees seem so familiar, but at the same time she couldn't remember where she'd saw them. Rosie disregard it when remember that she needed to find out who she was. She followed the path of the forest, hoping it might take her somewhere closer to highway 21 or people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:32 am
Squall saw Rosie before the others and pionted her out. there she is he spoke to their minds so he wouldnt scare the girl.  

MythMaster

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:18 pm
Lilly just did what her mind told her to do. she dove down towards the girl. landing behind her she didn't want to scare her she just said her name. "Rosie.." she said hoping that she would remember her from their childhood.
((o.o is this okay with you? cause..o.O i can change it if you want. and if you dont wanna be my child hood friend forget this post okay?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:13 pm
((LOL....it's fine...just remember that i don't remember my past...i only know my name... biggrin ))

Rosie stared at the people she met and the on behind her, who had called her name outloud? She looked at the girl again and couldn't seem to remember ever meeting thos new girl. "Who...Who are you guys?" She whispered.

CrimsonxXxSolace

The Johnly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:24 pm
Johnly awoke quickly, his senses becoming sharp, only to realize a small bug climbing over his hand. This bug was one of few Johnly could talk with, but neverless it told him of nearby intruders. Johnly hopped to the top of the tree to slowly scan the surrounding area, to find nothing.

"Well I guess I have to do it the hard way."

Johnly then jumped down to land on his back six legs to scamper hastily towards the lab.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:48 pm
:: she sighed then bowed her head some:: "im Lilly..i.." ::she stoped knowing Rosie wouldn't believe her the way she was when she was young.:: "we're just people on our way to highway 21" she'll never believe me until she sees her past. so ill keep it from her for alittle bit  

_Demon_Korais_

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:15 pm
Ryo looks up into the sky and couldn't find Lilly any where. "Hey Myth.... where is Lilly at?!?!" he yelled to him. "did we lose her?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:18 pm
As Johnly approached a field, he used all of his might to jump and clear the field only to continue to scamper. Soon he reached an older looking building, he stood up, looked around only to leap to a nearby tree to hide higher up in its leaves

The Johnly

MythMaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:58 pm
Squall landed near the wolf. "No she found someone. Follow the fire and you'll find her." Squall created a fireball and flew in the sky. He made the fireball follow where he was going untill he reached the girl. When he arrived he landed. "Hello. Who is this new girl?" Squall asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:33 pm
"ok right behind you." Ryo and Hotstreak follows the fireball back to where Myth was at. "oh, hey Rosie." he spoke to her while he was still in his wolf form.  

Ryo-kun 89

The Johnly

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:50 am
Johnly looked up at a distant flare in the sky, only to see a man following it.

"This must be them"

Johnly then watched the man till he started descending, he picked up a small bug, wispered, "find and follow them" to it and released it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:03 am
"Really?" Rosie asked Lilly. She turned her head sides as she heard footsteps, and saw two guys. "Who are they?" Rosie asked, turning back the girl.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:39 pm
"they are Ryo,Hot Streak and Mythmaster." ::she answered smiling.::  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:43 am
Ryo walks up to Rosie and nudges her with his head. "How are ya." Ryo said. "Don't worry, I'll change back." He then changes back into his Human form and stumbles a little. "This is going to take time getting use to changing back and forth."  

Ryo-kun 89

The Johnly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:28 am
A small bug flutters around rosie, circles lilly and lands on Ryo's ear

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items